The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Of course lah if not TS post for what
Lolx babe..could be to protect the real life identity of his sexy wife Joey, TS might hv used a look alike photo of her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-07-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Of course lah if not TS post for what
Agreed on what you said.
Old 23-07-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #51: Sentosa Staycation

Last Saturday, we went for our weekend staycation in a hotel (with villa and private pool) somewhere in Sentosa. The stay wss booked months ahead using our air miles, when we all thought the covid situation is getting better. Luckily we managed to enjoy it before the latest Phase 2 Heightened Alert again.

During check in, we saw Joey's ex colleague, W (around 45 years old) and his family (wife and 7 years old son).

"Joey, what a coincidence. You all also come for staycation here ah." W came over after we have checked in. "You guys managed to book the pool slots? Sian sia. We tried a bit too late. Only left with those dinner timing slots and now this ah boy is sian" W complained.

"Ya lo. Nowadays this is normal. It depends on the pool size ma." Joey replied. "If not you guys can join us at the villa to swim a short while lo. But it's only a small pool. We go room settled down then let you know again." Joey offered without asking me. W agreed and went back to break the 'good' news to his son.

"Why you go offer leh. Thought we wanna enjoy the private pool ourselves leh." I asked.

"Aiyo, you see his son so disappointed. Anyway we can use the pool as much as we want and anytime we want ma. Let's quickly go to the villa and get changed." Joey pacified me.

Once in room, Joey head in to the bedroom to change into her swim wear, while I am arrange the beer into the fridge and took out the whisky from the luggage. (Bought some on the way and half bottle of whisky from home)

"Ding Dong." the door bell rang. I answered it and it's W and his son.

"Hi, we are here. Joey texted say we can come over now le." W told me as they stepped in. "Wow, nice villa and pool. Thanks for the offer. Here's some wine and snacks for you guys." W thanked me as he passed the items to me.

"Hey, you guys are fast." Joey came out from the room, in her pink bikini top and white bottom, much to the pleasure of W and myself. As we expected to be private pool for just ourselves, Joey didn't really pack proper swimming attire.
Old 23-07-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

"Erm.. Ahh ya.. This boy cannot wait ma." W snapped out of his staring and replied. He and his son wasted no time, took off the clothes and jumped right into the pool while I head into the room to change.

When I came out, I saw Joey sitting by the pool side with her legs in the pool kicking around, while W is facing her chit chatting, leaving his son to swim alone.

"Eh, why you not swimming?" I asked.

"Water a bit.. Cold ma." Joey replied. "Slowly lo."

I jumped right into the pool and told Joey to join in. "Come la. Once inside, a while not cold le." As I was facing her while talking to her, I can see her cameltoe outlined clearly from her wet thin white bikini bottom. No wonder W is always facing her and not swimming.

After a while of coaxing, Joey is still reluctant to come in so I swam over, pulled Joey's legs and try getting her into the pool. Joey struggled a bit, causing her legs to open even bigger, making the cameltoe even more obvious. I am sure W's cock is struggling to break free from his tight trunks as he appeared to be uneasy in the water.

"Wah lau. Very cold leh." Joey exclaimed.

"Very fast one not cold one la. You cold then go grab some glasses and enjoy the whisky we brought in the pool lo." I told Joey.

Joey pushed herself up, stretch out her right leg to exit from the pool. As she was doing that her butt was very close to W and as she lifted her right leg up, that spread her pussy wider and stretched the thin white bottom piece even more until its almost like translucent. W's eyes were fixated at her pussy.

After a while, Joey came out from the living area, with 2 glasses and half bottle of whisky. "Wah. Who go on the aircon inside. Inside even colder leh." she complained. It is indeed cold from her erected nipples poking through the pink bikini top.

She walked over and squatted down by the pool side and placed the items down carefully. Once again, that exposed her cameltoe even more, until her pussy is almost showing. "No ice, drink neat ba." Joey poured the whisky and passed to W. What an enjoyment for W, enjoying whisky with an erected nipples and clear cameltoe view, so close until you can almost smell her pussy.
Old 23-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Throughout the swim, we discussed about everything from work to covid, swam and splash round and also the frequent in and out of the pool by Joey to open the wine, get the beers or snacks. W and myself are enjoying the frequent near exposure by Joey throughout the 2 hours pool time.

By then we are a bit high and tired. W's son finally had enough of pool time and head out of the pool with W. "Daddy, very cold now. Can we bathe and change now?" W's son shivered.

"Okok, let's quickly walk back to our room." W told him.

"Oei, no la. He so cold, you still want walk back. Some more later inside hotel aircon. Wait catch a cold ah. Shower here first lo. You can use the room bathroom." Joey shouted over to W and pointed to the bedroom bathroom.

"Okok thank you." W and his son hurried into the bathroom.

Now with only 2 of us in the pool and feeling horny from the alcohol and teasing by Joey, I swam over to her and stood behind her. She felt my erected cock on her butt and exclaimed, "Wow, some one is horny liao ah. Haha."

"Of course, with your erected nipples and chee bye so exposed all this while." I told Joey as I slipped my right hand into her bikini bottom. "You also so wet liao ah. See too much W's cock?"

"Oei, ah... Don't anyhow.. Ahh say hor. Cause drink.. High liao.. Ma.. Ah.. Don't... Do.. Now la... Wait.. Ahh.. They come.. Out.. Ahh." Joey resisted weakly and moaned softly as she gets more aroused.

I took out my erected from the tight trunks, pulled her bikini bottom aside and entered her slowly in the pool.

"Hmmmm.. Ahhh... No..... They.. Ahhh.. Almost... Done ma.. Ahh. Hmm m. Hmm..." Joey let out some muffled moans as she is struggling to cover her mouth.

After pumping slowly for few mins, W's son came out. We stopped the pumping with my cock still inside Joey and continued drinking our whisky naturally. I asked him where is his daddy and he told us daddy is using the toilet.

A while later, W came out, a bit panting. "Sorry, bit urgent so borrow your toilet. Thanks for the day today. Enjoy your stay." With that, they left the villa without realising my cock is still inside Joey.

We continued pumping in pool with Joey now able to moan freely. "Ahhh. Ahhhh.. Ahhh. Cumming.. Fuck.. Shiok... Ahh.." We both cummed together hard after 10 mins.

I came out of the pool first and head to the toilet to shower, while Joey continued resting and chilling in the pool. As I was showering, I saw the dress which Joey was wearing earlier on the floor, together with her white bra and black lacy thongs on the floor. She must have changed out in a hurry so that W and his son can come over to use the pool.

As I helped her pick up the clothes, I notice fresh sticky wet stains on her thongs, especially at the part that's covering her pussy. Immediately I realised it must be W's cum. He must be sniffing around and playing with her thongs and using it to jerk off after so much teasings by Joey today.

The thoughts of W sniffing her used thongs, with the smell of sweat and pee of her pussy and ass turned me on. It wasn't long that I got hard again. We had another few rounds throughout the staycation; at outdoor shower area, living area, bedroom and even once in the pool again before checking out the next day.

It is really worth the stay.
Old 23-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great post again on a Friday heehee
More to come over the weekend I hope
Old 23-07-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
BlindHorseJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see both of you had a great time. And of course Joey's colleague too, so busy looking at her erect nipples and pussy through her thin bikini.
Old 23-07-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
faceblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread bro, support!
Old 23-07-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great post again on a Friday heehee
More to come over the weekend I hope
Glad to see this pretty babe enjoying herself in this thread reading the notti stories of TS n his notti wife Joey ....yup, enjoyed reading this latest sexciting update too myself abt how notti joey zaogeng her erected nipples, her cameltoe n her pussy to her ex-colleague W at the poolside n how he later secretly jerked his dick n cummed onto her black lacy panties ...wish i was there to see too ...sure will get a hardon reading the notti way TS describe

Last edited by Rickey; 23-07-2021 at 11:50 PM.
Old 23-07-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hyppiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Glad to see this pretty babe enjoying herself in this thread reading the notti stories of TS n his notti wife Joey ....yup, enjoyed reading this latest sexciting update too myself abt how notti joey zaogeng her erected nipples, her cameltoe n her pussy to her ex-colleague W at the poolside ...wish i was there to see too ...sure will get a hardon reading the notti way TS describe
I would probably be adjusting my hardon in front of Joey hehe
Old 24-07-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyppiao View Post
This idea not bad...
Old 24-07-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hyppiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
This idea not bad...
She likes to see guys doing that?
Old 24-07-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
She likes to see guys doing that?
Steamy question ...hehe

Old 24-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Must learn from u bro how u do it ...hehe

Old 17-08-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Has been a long time since logging in here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1