The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV Cluster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I have noticed more unpleasant stares from people whenever I walk around with my Viet gf. We hold hands like any normal couple and I am used to the occasional stare because she is quite beautiful, but these recent stares are something else. Last one week we went out 3 times, and I noticed:

An old auntie grabbed her husband's hand tight and told him not to look in her direction, people shift away uncomfortably when we're in the lift together. Groups of local women openly stare daggers at her. I've asked her to tone down her make-up and got her "good student" glasses to change her looks, but by and large the stares remain.

When she is out with her group of ex-Supreme girls, the death stares are super obvious. One of her group of friends has a prominent tattoo of a dragon running down her entire leg, and another is well known for her snow-white complexion and pink tits. None of them wear a bra when they go out, and all of them love to flaunt their fair skin and long legs and since all of them are well endowed and have better than average looks, I can understand why local women feel distinctly inferior and uncomfortable.
is likedat one la, local one not so good in that area so they take this opportunity to wipe them down verbally.
Old 23-07-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotttmd View Post
Better character n honest living? Dude, u need to get your KC level checked. I think it's elevated and on the high side now.
I have very little respect and a low opinion of local woman esp Chinese
They look down on Thais/Viets/malaysian women ect2 because its a threat to them but keep quiet about CECA that comes in to steal their husband and children's
jobs and future.
Not only that local women work in cohorts with their foreign bosses to facilitate the imports of CECA
Old 23-07-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotttmd View Post
Better character n honest living? Dude, u need to get your KC level checked. I think it's elevated and on the high side now.
Not easy to kc someone, if someone was kc means they lack self control and it means they need to self reflect. I have never ever came across ktv girls who pester others to buy their service. Its easy to be politically correct and say oh, ktv is bad, the girls are low moral. Imho I feel their line of working is no different from the white collar jobs. I am not siding anyone just to be fair.

Last edited by Crobot; 23-07-2021 at 03:06 PM.
Old 23-07-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
Not easy to kc someone, if someone was kc means they lack self control and it means they need to self reflect. I have never ever came across ktv girls who pester others to buy their service. Its easy to be politically correct and say oh, ktv is bad, the girls are low moral. Imho I feel their line of working is no different from the white collar jobs. I am not siding anyone just to be fair.
KC or not, real or not, once you pay money, just enjoy the service to the fullest. If you think too much and are too cynical thinking and constantly reminding yourself it's all not real, then how to enjoy?

That said i have come across ML that is honest character, charging standard and not keeping extra. I overpaid by accident but both of us couldn't remember what exactly transpired, so I just waved it off, heck care. Much later in the evening when she checked and found she collected extra in the register, she message me to inform
Old 23-07-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 21
bluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud of

We should not underestimate these FTs be it ATBs or Vietbu. Even if they are not working in KTVs or MPs, they process the survival instinct and will work 10 times harder than us. They are more determined to earn to have a better life than most of us!
Old 24-07-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky269 View Post
We should not underestimate these FTs be it ATBs or Vietbu. Even if they are not working in KTVs or MPs, they process the survival instinct and will work 10 times harder than us. They are more determined to earn to have a better life than most of us!
Upped your points for this statement
Old 24-07-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
definitely...why else they travel out of their home country come here?
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 24-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

500 dollar a pop is really good money for these
pho babes.
Old 24-07-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because of recent covid scare, some of those working in this line started 'staying home' on off-day, show photo of their accommodations on wc moments. Never fails to boggle my mind how they can rent a condo room (easily $1k++ per month) and still make enough profit for their job to be worthwhile, after deducting expenses.

Not talking about those illegal fj types, but legit spa MLs. Not even pretty young ang pai also Out of per hour massage, they get like $15 at the most? On paper, one day is like $100+ only, massage until hand pain. Always like to unravel this mystery ...but so far all tell me the boss only pay them $10-15 out of the $50 per hour charge, lol
Old 24-07-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Because of recent covid scare, some of those working in this line started 'staying home' on off-day, show photo of their accommodations on wc moments. Never fails to boggle my mind how they can rent a condo room (easily $1k++ per month) and still make enough profit for their job to be worthwhile, after deducting expenses.

Not talking about those illegal fj types, but legit spa MLs. Not even pretty young ang pai also Out of per hour massage, they get like $15 at the most? On paper, one day is like $100+ only, massage until hand pain. Always like to unravel this mystery ...but so far all tell me the boss only pay them $10-15 out of the $50 per hour charge, lol
probably boss rent for them, and a few of them sharing one unit ba
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Quite a number of KTV girls and MLs have boyfriends looking after them one. I know FL not many guys cant accept. KTV girls and MLs especially the pretty ones are still hot in demand.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
Quite a number of KTV girls and MLs have boyfriends looking after them one. I know FL not many guys cant accept. KTV girls and MLs especially the pretty ones are still hot in demand.
I think it's ALL of them, that have sponsors. Chiongsters are desperate, and since the high-end places are all closed the high-spending chiongsters all want to book exclusive pussies for themselves. The girls are all quite happy to entertain their fans and it's much easier servicing just one cock....
Old 24-07-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Nothing to bitch about. Willing buyer, willing seller. Even if the sex is fucked up, you have paid for it with your eyes open, what more if you catch VD, HIV or covid.
Old 25-07-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Nothing to bitch about. Willing buyer, willing seller. Even if the sex is fucked up, you have paid for it with your eyes open, what more if you catch VD, HIV or covid.
Yes, we are all adults, make decisions and be responsible for the outcome, be it a bad f### or a good one. Nobody points a gun on their head and force them. And the very low class and savage thing to do is to make a report after a bad session(coz no gfe or what not, lol) dont know if its true (read it in some other threads) those losers are equal standard with flies and cockroaches.
Old 27-07-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Totally agreed with you.
The FT ladies really prosses better survival instinct and they are really very determined to work many times harder than Sinkies..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1