The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 25-07-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Summit View Post
why is a married woman with a good sex life cannot be doing in a sex forum like this?
Kapo chee.

I didnt ask why. I ask what.

speak only when you are asked.
Old 25-07-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
Yap. Went there once and basically we fuck naked outside the car and subsequently we walk into the small park for fun until another couple walk into the park. Continue and leave after we are done.
Recently tried going there with my gf, but maybe it was too early as there were 3-4 couples just chatting at the observatory tower so bobian had to go. Went to Kent ridge park to try to find a nice spot and walked around for quite a while before decided to strip naked and fuck at one of the benches on the canopy walk. It’s so thrilling knowing someone could come from the left or right at any moment that I came only after a few minutes haha.

I guess maybe it’s cos it’s the first time I had sex outdoors, didn’t really dare fuck at the more open places. Hope fellow bros can give some advice or suggestions on any other places to try next time!
Old 25-07-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches1105 View Post
1. mscp at various places
2. Public toilets
3. Beside some construction area late at night
4. Open air bus (parked, not moving)
5. Hdb staircases
6. School toilet at night, outside the cubicles
7. Hj and bj in movies
8. Bj while he is driving (dangerous, don't play play)

Looking to add more!
Nice one, will try one at the mentioned
Old 25-07-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches1105 View Post
1. mscp at various places
2. Public toilets
3. Beside some construction area late at night
4. Open air bus (parked, not moving)
5. Hdb staircases
6. School toilet at night, outside the cubicles
7. Hj and bj in movies
8. Bj while he is driving (dangerous, don't play play)

Looking to add more!
How do you find an open air bus that is parked?
Old 25-07-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Brought my fb for lunch on weekday. Went to a cafe. Found a parking lot in front of the cafe. It's a one lane with side parking. The lot is just in front of the cafe.

Because its a hot day, I put up sun shades on front windscreen and side windows. Started to hug and kiss her, with engine and air con runnig

Missed her too much. Continue to kiss and my hands start to run all over her
. Went into her blouse and play with her bra. She moan and moan. Skillfully my hand went for her breast and nipple. Play radio tuning with nipple. Moan get louder. Kisses became furious. Soon I went for nipple licking on one nipple and other hand on tuning the other nipple. She buay tahan, her hand went for my pants.

I quickly unzip and her hand auto grab my duck. We really making out passionately. She pump me till I came, whilst my hands are all over her breasts.

With the sun shades, no one can see. Luckily the area didn't have people walking ard.

That was my appetiser before main lunch. Lol
Old 25-07-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Early this morning at 6am I got up to go for my usual morning run. Dear Mrs also woke up and said she wanted to join me. We were sleeping naked after a sexxion ( we fxxked from 2345h-0030) and still felt a bit horny.

She further teased me by saying that she will walk from our unit to the car park in her sports bra and newly bought hot shorts bcoz I always leave the house shirtless when I leave for my 🏃‍♀️ workout.

Well we didn’t even press the lift to head down to the ground floor and ended up having a session at the staircase well. 😜

She pulled down my split shorts and gave me a huge blow job while I lifted her sports bra and fondled her nipples. I then pulled down her shorts and with both of us totally nude we went at it like rabbits.

We cummed together as the thrill of having sex in the stairwell adds to the excitement.

N I was thoroughly enjoying the sight of her in sports bra and hot shorts throughout the time at East Coast Park. There were other ladies in similar outfit exercising as well.

By the way the cctv for my blk is only on the ground floor and first floor landing for both the stairs thus it was safe.

Have a gd wk ahead folks.

Last edited by Camryaltis; 25-07-2021 at 06:24 PM.
Old 25-07-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Early this morning at 6am I got up to go for my usual morning run. Dear Mrs also woke up and said she wanted to join me. We were sleeping naked after a sexxion ( we fxxked from 2345h-0030) and still felt a bit horny.

She further teased me by saying that she will walk from our unit to the car park in her sports bra and newly bought hot shorts bcoz I always leave the house shirtless when I leave for my 🏃‍♀️ workout.

Well we didn’t even press the lift to head down to the ground floor and ended up having a session at the staircase well. 😜

She pulled down my split shorts and gave me a huge blow job while I lifted her sports bra and fondled her nipples. I then pulled down her shorts and with both of us totally nude we went at it like rabbits.

We cummed together as the thrill of having sex in the stairwell adds to the excitement.

N I was thoroughly enjoying the sight of her in sports bra and hot shorts throughout the time at East Coast Park. There were other ladies in similar outfit exercising as well.

By the way the cctv for my blk is only on the ground floor and first floor landing for both the stairs thus it was safe.

Have a gd wk ahead folks.
T.Q. to bro Camryaltis' for sharing that his wife is another notti n sexventurous gal...enjoying the thrill n excitement of having sex in public at their lift stairwell on their level in the morning b4 going for their run after having a horny n intense night of sexxion lasting 45 mins which is quite usual for horny husbands n wives making out at home in bed during that time n period of the night ...keep us updated if there r more notti times between the 2 of you bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-07-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Another impromptu public sex with the Mrs yesterday at the Bay area…

She was wearing a flared skirt with a top that had see-thru lace design that went length wise that situated nicely around her nipples area. I can clearly see the black strapless bra she was wearing thru those laces and an idea popped up while i was looking at her top. We were having our usual hands session while watching movie and I told her to remove her bra. She was already pretty in the mood for any suggestion given the wetness I got from her on my fingers. She allowed me to unclasp her bra and I took it out for safekeeping.

So after the movies we decided to take a scenic walk around the Bay. If anyone was staring at her top long enough, her nipples would be clearly spotted protruding out of the laced parts of her top. We came to a part of the Bay where it was dimly lit and had a great view of MBS, the Float and the Esplanade.

I therefore told her to lean on the railing while stepping on the 1st rung with me hugging her from behind. This ended up as the perfect angle/height for me to penetrate her pantyless pussy as a standing doggie position. Without wanting to create any abnormal posture, I slowly went in & out of her. Truth to be told, if any of the joggers/cyclists came too close, they would’ve seen her bare ass and possibly deduced our movement to be of sexual nature.

This went on for a good 5mins or so and soon we were getting tired of standing. Therefore, we adjourned to a nearby stone bench that was pretty well covered. She sat on my dick while rocking herself as slow as possible to avoid the squishy sound being too obvious. I guess the expanse of the nature we were in made her hornier than usual when I told her I was about to cum and her reply was “Just do it in me”.

So came I did into her pussy and she couldn’t help but gave a small yelp of approval as my first load shot into her. When my dick was flaccid enough to slip out of her, she dug a bit of cum from her to taste it before cleaning me with her sweet mouth. Needless to say, the moonlight reflected the cum mixture that was slowly leaking out of her as she walked in front of me while joggers and cyclists went past us.

Back at the car after cleaning her up, we had a quickie again outside the car since we were the only car around the area. This time round we doggied in front of our car camera and she moaned freely. The emptiness of the car park amplified all the sounds we made and I am pretty sure someone could hear us…
Old 27-07-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

wow !!...can't believe it !...another horny n notti wifey spotted hanky pankying with her husband in cinema n having sex with him discreetly in open public areas like MBS n esplanade n openly in the car park n tasting his sperms in her pussy after he fired a few rounds inside her n then after that drying his dick up of his cum for him ...wat a sexually enjoyable wife bro Qwerty_Again has ...lucky dude married the right girl ...wish i was there to see the action n hear her moans n groans....hehe... thks for sharing bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-07-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Another impromptu public sex with the Mrs yesterday at the Bay area…

She was wearing a flared skirt with a top that had see-thru lace design that went length wise that situated nicely around her nipples area. I can clearly see the black strapless bra she was wearing thru those laces and an idea popped up while i was looking at her top. We were having our usual hands session while watching movie and I told her to remove her bra. She was already pretty in the mood for any suggestion given the wetness I got from her on my fingers. She allowed me to unclasp her bra and I took it out for safekeeping.

So after the movies we decided to take a scenic walk around the Bay. If anyone was staring at her top long enough, her nipples would be clearly spotted protruding out of the laced parts of her top. We came to a part of the Bay where it was dimly lit and had a great view of MBS, the Float and the Esplanade.

I therefore told her to lean on the railing while stepping on the 1st rung with me hugging her from behind. This ended up as the perfect angle/height for me to penetrate her pantyless pussy as a standing doggie position. Without wanting to create any abnormal posture, I slowly went in & out of her. Truth to be told, if any of the joggers/cyclists came too close, they would’ve seen her bare ass and possibly deduced our movement to be of sexual nature.

This went on for a good 5mins or so and soon we were getting tired of standing. Therefore, we adjourned to a nearby stone bench that was pretty well covered. She sat on my dick while rocking herself as slow as possible to avoid the squishy sound being too obvious. I guess the expanse of the nature we were in made her hornier than usual when I told her I was about to cum and her reply was “Just do it in me”.

So came I did into her pussy and she couldn’t help but gave a small yelp of approval as my first load shot into her. When my dick was flaccid enough to slip out of her, she dug a bit of cum from her to taste it before cleaning me with her sweet mouth. Needless to say, the moonlight reflected the cum mixture that was slowly leaking out of her as she walked in front of me while joggers and cyclists went past us.

Back at the car after cleaning her up, we had a quickie again outside the car since we were the only car around the area. This time round we doggied in front of our car camera and she moaned freely. The emptiness of the car park amplified all the sounds we made and I am pretty sure someone could hear us…

🙇‍♂️ Salute to you 🙇‍♂️

👍 Really A Very Solid Outdoor Experience 👍

🙌 Thanks for sharing your outdoor sexventure ... HIGH 10 to you.🙌
Old 27-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Question: for those with FWB, how to avoid tracetogether at motels, public spaces?
Old 27-07-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this is considered public sex. But since covid started, have been doing many staycay and daycay with my partner. We alws have window sex whether day/night. Some of the cbd office opposite can definitely see us if they spot us. Or even on the ground level.
Old 27-07-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
BronzeDollars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice shares bros Camryaltis, QwertyAgain & thedevil666, thanks!
Old 27-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

nice share...too bad my FB/Gf really no guts to do outdoors

in fact after a decade, everything become very sianz liao....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-07-2021, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

If there are any adventurous daring couples out there who are into outdoor fun, and dont mind another couple nearby them doing the same deed, watch and watched, please pm me.

Its been some time (a year plus i think) we have not venture out for public/outdoor fun. Covid is a reason, plus i dunt drive anymore, so carfcks is out. So guess the next best thing is outdoor adventures!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1