The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-08-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Skout pinay live hehehe
Old 14-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hehehehehe
Old 15-08-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

If she dont want to use the work permit to go hotel how? No car no room 😩
Old 15-08-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Cant wait to fuck this slut
Old 15-08-2021, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If I tell myself this story. I too won't believe it.. LOL!!..

Seriously. FDW are like any other office ladies we always see. just that they don't dress up, and the wife or the in-laws will never want to pick those pleasant looking ones. They are also women, and living and working in a foreign land and under strict control and routine some more, and in many time, can hear employer fucking and moaning inside the room, kids all go school, but maid always at home, they know what their sir and mum doing. very obvious. LOL!! and there is nothing they can do. LL, go masturbate when taking shower..

Treat them well and respect them but strict on their work quality, and they will return the favor, and they too are mature adults, and given a choice, they won't want to get laid by bangala FW lah.. and they will gladly accept additional monetary rewards for their work.. But, they may feel insulted if an employer offer money in exchange for sex. I believe these are some of the reason why FDW will cry rape and report the employer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
We need more stories like this from other bros. Interesting to read and hopefully its all fact not fiction lol
Old 15-08-2021, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also confirm maids can be easy targets... Most are not pretty for me so I skip but there are the very few jackpots .

I think the best is for you to go out on Sunday and just pick whomever you want, they are everywhere on Sunday. My Sunday is not free so I go online. Its a bit time consuming but fun: tinder, tantan, fb dating, etc. Full of maids. Forget wechat, its 99% scam.

Once matched on dating up, go for dates:
- 1st date a drink/meal
- 2nd date cinema or some fun activity
- 3rd date hotel

Best app/site for hotel is dayuse... Stayr is also good a bit more expensive.

I met 35 years old, was really horny: wet the bed sheet with 2 squirting orgasms while riding.

Another 35 years old ready for action but I did not proceed.

31 year old horny as fuck... Can screw anywhere and everywhere so we did.

No payment was ever involved.

Most maids does not hit the level in terms of IQ and looks but you can find the gems.
Needless to say, respect them, treat them well.
Old 15-08-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Waiting for my maid delivery hehehehe…. First time meeting and seeing her hopefully ok.
Old 15-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
If she dont want to use the work permit to go hotel how? No car no room 😩
Use dayuse

Some hotels dun need 2 to check in
Old 15-08-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Gonna devirginize another brownhole hehehehe
Old 15-08-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Those lurking in estate, don't go for week-end leave type are best..

There are many hired to take care of elderly and living only with those elderly. They have very little work pressure, less stress and very board, with lot's of free time, and a lot of them are really very pleasant looking, and very sure they're dying for a good release, but hard to get as they cannot just disappear.. But those lucky ones who employed them. Well.. if you treat them well from beginning. can try, but never rush.. kind of. get permission or see if doable subtly to avoid getting into trouble..

Those we see in places like PLQ usually don't have much of a wanting to release kind of stress, as for them, just one snap and a battalion of FW will be queuing up for her to choose..

Those full time house maid type if well taken care of, don't experience abusive employer, they're best. will take and will return..

The one encounter I had? her BJ is unique.. she knows to focus on the head, and not grip it too hard, and when want to cum, it felt like the cum somehow got blocked, and accumulate, and like ballon released, all mad rush flow out.. also gave a sense of first time sex kind of feeling..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I also confirm maids can be easy targets... Most are not pretty for me so I skip but there are the very few jackpots .

I think the best is for you to go out on Sunday and just pick whomever you want, they are everywhere on Sunday. My Sunday is not free so I go online. Its a bit time consuming but fun: tinder, tantan, fb dating, etc. Full of maids. Forget wechat, its 99% scam.

Once matched on dating up, go for dates:
- 1st date a drink/meal
- 2nd date cinema or some fun activity
- 3rd date hotel

Best app/site for hotel is dayuse... Stayr is also good a bit more expensive.

I met 35 years old, was really horny: wet the bed sheet with 2 squirting orgasms while riding.

Another 35 years old ready for action but I did not proceed.

31 year old horny as fuck... Can screw anywhere and everywhere so we did.

No payment was ever involved.

Most maids does not hit the level in terms of IQ and looks but you can find the gems.
Needless to say, respect them, treat them well.
Old 15-08-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_lim View Post
Which part of Singapore she from
Lan jiao which part got ur problem Ah? Zap me again lah
Old 15-08-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Just like Pokemon, maids are everywhere now, have a great hunting season bros
Old 15-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
hoganboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maids are lonely here sg, for me i always saw them at service backyard wearing shorts and singlet, i stay on 10th and always look over across at 8th and 9th balcony, i alwasys volunteered to wash and hang clothes and can see them clearly when they are doing their chores. Secretly i would stand and watch them, both of them would notice me and smile and i would wave at them, One day i bumped on of them at our local mall. She noticed me and smile, it was always a hi bye moment,after a few months we bumped alot and exchange contacts through wechat, she knows im married, bcoz always saw me and my wife go ntuc etc, but like i said maids are lonely, her name is Jane, she was comfortable with me and start sending me her sexy photos and video. She knows we cant meet outside, but one of the days my wife wasnt at home, she went to salon to do hair treatment etc at town area. I gave a reason im not well, it will take a few hours for my wife to come home, i randomly message Jane if shes free, end up i met her at her staircase which is hidden, we french kissed me and makeout didnt wear condom bcoz it was sudden, she was super wet and moan softly while she ride on me, till now its still ongoing our secret affairs, havent tried the other maid.
Old 15-08-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 4
Apron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud of

After reading the stories posted by fellow bros, I'm surprised some actually hit on their own DW.

I wouldn't lay a finger on my DW or even if the DW knows where I stay (i.e: in my neighborhood). I have encountered some stories that these DW started some drama after KC or threatened the guy for some gains (monetary).
Old 15-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apron View Post
After reading the stories posted by fellow bros, I'm surprised some actually hit on their own DW.

I wouldn't lay a finger on my DW or even if the DW knows where I stay (i.e: in my neighborhood). I have encountered some stories that these DW started some drama after KC or threatened the guy for some gains (monetary).
Bro, if both r willing party, there's nothing wrong. Law is to protect the maids but some use it to their advantage. That's y we can read many sad stories, some with happy ending some went to squat. Not all maids r victim, but still nv touch your own maids. Can play other ppl's maid but not own maids. Eg, u can always ask your maid to intro her maid friends to u if u curious the feeling to screw a maid. Sometimes u can see in market, the way the maids treated her male boss, u will know their r/s not simple.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1