The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Was chatting with my thai friend about this case. Out there also have conspiracy theory but my friend and I think the conclusion is that those people on board was drunk and reckless causing the actress to fell into water and not render proper help in time. All scared to bear responsibility about it. Unlikely they murder the actress but indirectly their actions at that moment caused her death. Very unfortunate that they tried to hide what happened, lied about the whole incident especially her own agent.

haizzz life too shot. Such a beauty died with her body and face totally damaged.
Typical Thai drama that happens in reality and everyday life. Everyone involved, from her friends to police to her mother, all acting and wayang in front of media. There are bigger issues to focus on but Thai culture prefers the gossip and juicy ones.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 11-03-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your dream holiday coming. If sg also go endemic at the same time be perfect.
the plan they show
again very unrealistic.....
they want daily infections to go down to 2k a day by june
and < 1k by endemic time.....
dont test so much can liao lor
Old 11-03-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
the plan they show
again very unrealistic.....
they want daily infections to go down to 2k a day by june
and < 1k by endemic time.....
dont test so much can liao lor
I'm sure they'll do that but they must wayang to the world to show that everything is under control...
Old 11-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You see today stats below. Their country so big than sg yet cases overall very close. If we look at just bangkok alone is just 3k.

so if they able to vaccinate majority of the old people or best boost them by then, their endemic plan likely achievable.

sg try so hard to protect the unvax 555 but for them is opposite because those who refused to jab regardless young/old, they take it as can write off 55555

Eventually if have old people die they probably just record it as natural common illness death.

so far i came across thais who taken mix vaccines, straight pfizer, straight moderna and unvax. The unvax stay those "ulu" provinces at their village house if they don't anyhow they lucky they also not get the virus.
recently the people around me has proven that booster shots do not prevent infections at all. They just took within last 3 months, got covid recently.
But all so far are mild to no symptoms.
If count daily infections, i think thailand's targets are unrealistic.
Old 12-03-2022, 10:12 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was chatting with my thai friend about this case. Out there also have conspiracy theory but my friend and I think the conclusion is that those people on board was drunk and reckless causing the actress to fell into water and not render proper help in time. All scared to bear responsibility about it. Unlikely they murder the actress but indirectly their actions at that moment caused her death. Very unfortunate that they tried to hide what happened, lied about the whole incident especially her own agent.

haizzz life too shot. Such a beauty died with her body and face totally damaged.
Ya wasted. Life short really have to appreciate.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Anyone with experience in departing Thailand to SIN with ART test? Any issues when taking flight? What document do you need to present and where do you test?

Old 12-03-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tayez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
Anyone with experience in departing Thailand to SIN with ART test? Any issues when taking flight? What document do you need to present and where do you test?

I did ATK which is a ART in the airport which cost THB 550. When i check in, the counter ask for the ATK result slip and vaccination certificate.
Old 12-03-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post

Just show the ART test result and vaccination cert and u are good to board the plane. Some clinics and hospitals provide ART testing. Just google for 1 near your accommodation.
Old 12-03-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was chatting with my thai friend about this case.
Thailand police investigation or whatever, etc. Just read or listen and treat it as entertainment, drama. A lot of hidden agendas, etc. Redbull is a true classic bull story.
Old 14-03-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

If u guys are very free, can watch Tangmo's drama.

Old 16-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayez View Post
I did ATK which is a ART in the airport which cost THB 550. When i check in, the counter ask for the ATK result slip and vaccination certificate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Just show the ART test result and vaccination cert and u are good to board the plane. Some clinics and hospitals provide ART testing. Just google for 1 near your accommodation.
Thanks. Tayez and hellothis555.

After Jun or whichever month it becomes officially endemic in Thailand can resume regular weekend trip. Singapore endemic or not secondary as long as VTL is there.

Old 18-03-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Rdaytona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...d-from-april-1

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration on Friday resolved to discontinue the requirement that visitors pass a pre-travel Covid-19 test, from April 1, but testing on arrival will continue.

The change in procedure was announced by CCSA spokesman Taweesilp Visanuyothin.

No more pre-depature PCR test from April 1....
Old 18-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
So they get superstar forensic expert to take a look.
more dramatic than thai drama!
Old 18-03-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
they cut the pre-flight test cuz they don't earn from it. they keep the arrival test because it benefit their economy.
they can jolly well say bye to the tourists.
even late last yr when i was there, i talked to some white tourists.
All of them were eagerly waiting to fly into another neighboring country than thailand....
Old 18-03-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
they can jolly well say bye to the tourists.
even late last yr when i was there, i talked to some white tourists.
All of them were eagerly waiting to fly into another neighboring country than thailand....
western countries all can't wait to get into thailand even though it's pricey for them.. for sinkies at the moment prices look very attractive.. don't think it will deter anyone.. 5 star hotels going for $1xx per night.. flights also cheap..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1