The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 30-07-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Seen this Ang mo at the pool suntanning almost every day. Everytime she puts on a bikini, I know there is something to watch out for.

There was once I was in the pool and she was suntanning. She was facing the direction of the pool, and she spread her legs wide. The bottom wasn’t positioned properly and her pussy was exposed for quite a while. She didn’t realized that. Only got covered up again when she decided to go into the pool.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Seen this Ang mo at the pool suntanning almost every day. Everytime she puts on a bikini, I know there is something to watch out for.

There was once I was in the pool and she was suntanning. She was facing the direction of the pool, and she spread her legs wide. The bottom wasn’t positioned properly and her pussy was exposed for quite a while. She didn’t realized that. Only got covered up again when she decided to go into the pool.
Nice catch bro! Is she a big titted beauty?
Old 31-07-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
Liphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Old 31-07-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Nice catch bro! Is she a big titted beauty?
In comparison with other angmo, hers is average/slightly above average.

If compare with Asian, hers is big!
Old 31-07-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Few days ago, bumped into neighbour by the pool side when her kids were playing, she's wearing a spaghetti strip top. Good grief, didn't know she's had deep cleavage. Pretended to be playing with her kids while chatting with her. Couldn't tahan, moved off after a while before the little tent might start building.
Must confess, I am a BOOBS man!
Old 31-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPatriarch View Post
Still have anot?? if have can give direction??
please give us direction so we can support her also
Old 31-07-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Few days ago, bumped into neighbour by the pool side when her kids were playing, she's wearing a spaghetti strip top. Good grief, didn't know she's had deep cleavage. Pretended to be playing with her kids while chatting with her. Couldn't tahan, moved off after a while before the little tent might start building.
Must confess, I am a BOOBS man!
I am also a boobs lover. Can I swim at ur condo?
Old 31-07-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
BronzeDollars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I am also a boobs lover. Can I swim at ur condo?
Organize an outing for boobs lover at the condo, but after 18 August la
Old 01-08-2021, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeDollars View Post
Organize an outing for boobs lover at the condo, but after 18 August la
All the 色伯伯 fall in 🤣🤣
Old 02-08-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
robertphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
All the 色伯伯 fall in 🤣🤣
Can be 色弟弟 too
Old 02-08-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo, see, all the wolves colour showed liao. In fact, like what some bros said, maybe due to wearing masks, many ladies are more daring in their dressing, zaogeng also don't really bother to cover up..
When we go out, just raise your radar high high, sure got sighting. Just be a little more discreet and not get scolding for being too obvious.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
hanso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Aiyo, see, all the wolves colour showed liao. In fact, like what some bros said, maybe due to wearing masks, many ladies are more daring in their dressing, zaogeng also don't really bother to cover up..
When we go out, just raise your radar high high, sure got sighting. Just be a little more discreet and not get scolding for being too obvious.
Female wolves also showing colours
Old 02-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanso View Post
Haha I wish i able to meet 1
Old 02-08-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanso View Post
Haha...how does a female wolf look like ?? ...wat's the diff ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm not sure if its i'm suay or what leh, ever since pandemic started i hardly find any slutty dressing when i go ntuc or ikea....... upside is with the mask alot of girls i noticed have very nice eyes and brows, and make me start fantasizing how they look without mask (of cos usually take off mask the illusion is broken, but occasionally i will see a real beauty under the mask!)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1