The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WSBTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Bintang activity

my GF also
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WSBTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urineboy View Post
Remind me on my first tried on vibrator last month .
I am totally new to sex product , i am getting info from most bros here .
I bought from Sg wang condom shop . The sales guy recommended few products including vibrator , blindfold , bed bondage , silicone base lubricant , delay spray and VigRED .
He taught me how to use all the products , sequence and timing
Then i follow lo .
I invited my GF to have sex on her birthday . I told her i want to give her surprise .
I cover her eyes with blindfold and tight her with bed bondage .
Then let her naked and massage her with lubricant . she seem very enjoy .
After massage for about 10 mins , i start focus on her pussy .
I start my vibrator . She never try vibrator b4 .
I start from her neck , breast and leg (but no pussy) . She seem very enjoy
Finally move slow to near her pussy . Then she start react .....
She moans softly and happily ...
From soft to loud .....and turn to scream (when she reach orgasm again and again)
She reach climax at lease 5 times , pussy become waterfall (i believed she squirted) . Cannot be so mush water
Then proceed with cucuk . I ate VigRED 2 hour before sex and spray Blisswater delay spray 1 hour before sex .
I cucuk her almost 30 mins with super hard and long size didi ( I normally can last 3-5 mins only , but this time almost 30 mins) . She really crazy and wild (I never realize she can be so crazy because she quite cool)
I never been so tired . But i like it . She also very happy too . We have a great sex experience that night .
Never realize sex can be so fun and crazy
See what i did to my Indon GF .
I shared to my geng in Telegram group b4 .

https://t.me/c/1427036453/1827
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-04-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GG1198 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro . dun cheating lah .
Over already
When i use vibrator that bought recommended by sales guy (condom shop in Sg Wang) , her pussy sure flood and leak until my bed also kena . But not as much as your video .
But one thing , when use vibrator . She sure moans very very very loud . Until my neighbors can hear .
Moans for hour . Er,er,er,er,er,er,er,er,errrr,errrrrrrrr.......... .
Old 24-04-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Qq3033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonni View Post
I never realize the power of vibrator until i bought it .
A vibrator called Pink Screw (AV vibrator) that recommended by a condom shop sales girl in Sg Wang (She told me that vibrator is awarded UK sex toy award as best orgasm vibrator.
Bro , imagine your girl jerking infront of u when she reach orgasm again and again .
When keep stimulate her , she keep jerking , whole body twited , and very very "noisy" .
Er.....er......er.....er........er ....er...er...er.....
Then piss ..
The feeling is damn great .
I also bought 2 nos glass dildo , JO silicone base lubricant and anal plug . all very good except anal plug . My girl dun like anal
I did compared price . Sungei Wang or Times sq got . But more expensive compared to 3 Damansara or Klang parade .
Thanks for sharing .
Old 25-04-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

Green xxxxxxx still operating ?
Old 28-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

gogogo8989 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellatan View Post
Bros , your girl jerking when reach orgasm ?
My wife yes , when use vibrator , she will very fast reach orgasm . When keep stimulate her , she will jerking , whole body twited , and very very "noisy" .
Er.....er......er.....er........er ....er...er...er.....
Then piss ..
The feeling is damn great .
The best vibrator is rabbit but too expensive . The best alternative choice is AV vibrator which we always seen in Japan AV movie .
I check already , Sungei Wang or Times sq got . But more expensive compared to Tropicana city mall or Endah parade .
Otw to Sg wang condom shop. Want buy surprise present 🎁
Old 14-05-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by urineboy View Post
Remind me on my first tried on vibrator last month .
I am totally new to sex product , i am getting info from most bros here .
I bought from Sg wang condom shop . The sales guy recommended few products including vibrator , blindfold , bed bondage , silicone base lubricant , delay spray and VigRED .
He taught me how to use all the products , sequence and timing
Then i follow lo .
I invited my GF to have sex on her birthday . I told her i want to give her surprise .
I cover her eyes with blindfold and tight her with bed bondage .
Then let her naked and massage her with lubricant . she seem very enjoy .
After massage for about 10 mins , i start focus on her pussy .
I start my vibrator . She never try vibrator b4 .
I start from her neck , breast and leg (but no pussy) . She seem very enjoy
Finally move slow to near her pussy . Then she start react .....
She moans softly and happily ...
From soft to loud .....and turn to scream (when she reach orgasm again and again)
She reach climax at lease 5 times , pussy become waterfall (i believed she squirted) . Cannot be so mush water
Then proceed with cucuk . I ate VigRED 2 hour before sex and spray Blisswater delay spray 1 hour before sex .
I cucuk her almost 30 mins with super hard and long size didi ( I normally can last 3-5 mins only , but this time almost 30 mins) . She really crazy and wild (I never realize she can be so crazy because she quite cool)
I never been so tired . But i like it . She also very happy too . We have a great sex experience that night .
Never realize sex can be so fun and crazy
Time to spend money to reward my honey
Old 14-05-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
BoomArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qq3033 View Post
Thanks for sharing .
Bro, is SG wang located in Singapore? Can share what vibrator they recommended you and price? Keen to get 1 also
Old 15-05-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Any way post my result after using Vigred and Blisswater. It is definitely a good product to have for all bro here. Usually I can bonk my gf for around 30 to 45 min, but when first time using this 2 products, my duration end up 2 hrs (fore play plus vibrator) also cannot cum. Lol.... My gf was so surprise at the increasing speed and strength I pump her non stop for almost 2 hours, till she totally no strength lying on bed.

When 2nd time I using vigred and bliss water again, I revealed it to my gf. She commented my dick head size increased and my dick was hard like a steel. Before using all these medication, she already cannot tahan my dick and now after using it, she totally surrender and even beg for more sex.

Now I need a better vibrator. I need bro here to recommend in order to achieve her first squirting. Haha.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ry4n666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinGG View Post
Green xxxxxxx still operating ?
closed LOL
Old 23-05-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vietlover69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomArt View Post
Any way post my result after using Vigred and Blisswater. It is definitely a good product to have for all bro here. Usually I can bonk my gf for around 30 to 45 min, but when first time using this 2 products, my duration end up 2 hrs (fore play plus vibrator) also cannot cum. Lol.... My gf was so surprise at the increasing speed and strength I pump her non stop for almost 2 hours, till she totally no strength lying on bed.

When 2nd time I using vigred and bliss water again, I revealed it to my gf. She commented my dick head size increased and my dick was hard like a steel. Before using all these medication, she already cannot tahan my dick and now after using it, she totally surrender and even beg for more sex.

Now I need a better vibrator. I need bro here to recommend in order to achieve her first squirting. Haha.
Totally agreed . Now my gf like bitch . Always want sex . Haha......
I can bonk until she reach orgasm at least 5 times .
Old 23-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietlover69 View Post
Totally agreed . Now my gf like bitch . Always want sex . Haha......
I can bonk until she reach orgasm at least 5 times .
Same here bro. My gf and I love sex alot, with this vigred, she is asking for sex whenever there is chance sia. My gf can reach orgasm few time during sex, esp after finding her fav sport, I can stay in that posture pump her till she damn wet. Now issue is continuously pump her non stop for near to 1 hour at least, my dick become so numb.

During 2nd round, although my dick is hard, my gf enjoyed it, I have difficulty to cum because already numb liao. Hahhaha.

Got any good vibrator to recommend? Want save some energy, make her damn high before I start my action.
Old 25-05-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster (M)

GG1198 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Same here bro. My gf and I love sex alot, with this vigred, she is asking for sex whenever there is chance sia. My gf can reach orgasm few time during sex, esp after finding her fav sport, I can stay in that posture pump her till she damn wet. Now issue is continuously pump her non stop for near to 1 hour at least, my dick become so numb.

During 2nd round, although my dick is hard, my gf enjoyed it, I have difficulty to cum because already numb liao. Hahhaha.

Got any good vibrator to recommend? Want save some energy, make her damn high before I start my action.
Bro , u better ask the sales guy to recommend .
I got 2 vibrators , both also work well . Easily let her squirt . But i dun know the name because box missing .
Both are recommended by sales guy . He teached me how to use as well
Old 28-05-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG1198 View Post
Bro , u better ask the sales guy to recommend .
I got 2 vibrators , both also work well . Easily let her squirt . But i dun know the name because box missing .
Both are recommended by sales guy . He teached me how to use as well
Cos now cannot go in Malaysia. Dun know how to get it.
Old 28-05-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Boomart's gf : sibeijilat leii, you discuss me until liddat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1