The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-05-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Maybe I’m not Andy Lau, so she didn’t remove her pants hahah...

I visited her a month ago..
Bro, u dun need to be Andy Lau. U need to be like Ng yat chung, ie not a gentleman. She dun strip, u strip for her, lol..
Old 09-05-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
Quite a newbie in this section, asking all the shifus out here. how do you guys usually ask if they do extra service? Isit just startight up ask in the face? Or isit usually the ML will offer?

Have been visiting this ML twice a week, mainly to check clear and tcss. Not sure how to drop the question for extra service.
Honestly, practically all MLs deal with such questions daily. So don't believe the myth that asking on the first session is "wrong" or have less success rate. MLs who tell you need to know you better through more visits are just playing the dangling carrot game. So long as the ML don't find you repulsive and is prepared to offer FJ kind, just ask and she'll surely quote you or suggest you quote. Whether or not it's worthwhile is up to you to decide. Generally speaking if a bonk is what you seek, still better to just pick a FL. Unless you like the game of making ML offer FJ la.

You can ask while she massage you or when sensual commence. Just be mindful of time though, cos some ML see not much time left and worry you will overrun if FJ so end up decline even if she is ok with the idea. Give yourself at least 25 to 30 mins balance time when you ask. Just respect her if she reject outright..coz she din list FJ after all. But if she give vague reply or start flirting..bite on it and coax her into agreeing. Imho, you need not be a regular nor a tipper nor do favors for the ML to improve your chances. Maybe it helps, but reality is these are not critical to get FJ offered. Good luck.
Old 09-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Maybe I’m not Andy Lau, so she didn’t remove her pants hahah...
I visited her a month ago..
If she is listed as FN, during sensual she should be already FN.
If she is not, then request her to be FN.

She is a chicken, not your wife or gf

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-05-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite a newbie in this section, asking all the shifus out here. how do you guys usually ask if they do extra service? Isit just startight up ask in the face? Or isit usually the ML will offer?
Have been visiting this ML twice a week, mainly to check clear and tcss. Not sure how to drop the question for extra service.
Just ask upfront. Since not first time meeting.
Again, she is a chicken. Not your wife nor gf.
If she declined, then accept the answer and dun push on further.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-05-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
If she is listed as FN, during sensual she should be already FN.
If she is not, then request her to be FN.

She is a chicken, not your wife or gf
Realise this is a recurring issue here for some bros..not asking for what you want!!

I understand some don't want to come across as demanding but honestly it is nothing wrong to ask. At most you get rejected, then either you persuade a bit else just respect the reply. To NOT ask and hope the ML to deliver what you want is just.. fairytale. They have so many services listed, it is impossible to cover ALL in an hour. JUST ASK FOR WHAT YOU DESIRE. Period.

Nice guys finish last. Not saying we should be rude or bastard type of customer but fact is trying to be too gentleman or scared to offend, likelihood of missing out or feel shortchanged is high. Many a times is not the ML not willing to please the customer, but is bros don't even dare to ask! Man up or you'll miss all the fun
Old 09-05-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Appointment with tingting got cancelled so decided to try xiaoxi instead:
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Location decent for foot soldiers. Looks pretty accurate to photos, especially 3rd and 4th with the polka dot bra. Would classify her as a petite pre-milf. Boobs are a very nice shapely natural Bs.

Her strength is her massage hands down. Granted I haven't try the massage queen's like 7P, I can still safely say she packs a punch + she knows the diff moves to loosen your joints.

Sensual was good, a few variations to HJ that I never experienced before. SN as advertised, will position away from you so it's tougher to get access to South.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Unless you are one of those that's into making a game out of it, spending more money and more visits to gaming her for extras... then just ask the ML straight up.

Many others has also repeatedly advised to just be forward and assertive to what we want as a customer. Remember this is always a business transaction. Snap out of the fantasy that what the lady do for you is special. "She can do for you also mean she can do for others".

Imagine how many customers she get per day, per month, per year asking for special requests that we can't even imagine i think it'd be appreciated to them also for us to not beat around the bush and just get to the point.

We're not there to choose a girlfriend or wife.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Hi bro. I think experienced bros here will know who you’re referring to haha.

Basically you’re putting your 2ic near this lady’s pussy and rubbing against it, while she moans like she’s getting fucked. Of course, if you feel unsafe, bring your own caps.

Tried it and I enjoyed it. Helps that the lady is good too
Wah kao new style.... which ML now provides this??? Made me gianzz
Old 09-05-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

just to exchange pointers . normally if have they will ask or they ask you qns that hint to that.

if u already rtm then no need to be shy. just ask. after that you wont feel shy anymore.

let us know if have 😁
Old 09-05-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Just to chip in. Normally those that are FN and provide BBBJ higher chance got offer FJ.

I feel its better to ask on the 2nd visit. See first visit how is the attitude of the ML, if cmi you still want FJ meh.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

I'm also curious which ML offers😁
Old 09-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Wah kao new style.... which ML now provides this??? Made me gianzz
Xue Er, OMM do this now amongst the ladies I’ve tried. Nat used to be amazing at this too
Old 09-05-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, u dun need to be Andy Lau. U need to be like Ng yat chung, ie not a gentleman. She dun strip, u strip for her, lol..
That is the way bro ..we take umbrage on ML not able to provide all services listed
Old 09-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
That is the way bro ..we take umbrage on ML not able to provide all services listed
Lol "umbrage"

Zara
Old 09-05-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

RTM Momo today, haven't been this frequently RTM a girl. Probably lack of this type of service girl, maybe I'm KC-ed by her. None vanilla, FN with BBBJ. Really enjoy her sensual. Plus seems like a quiet day for her today, she let me stayed longer and ate lunch together. Not a time watcher when she's not busy.

Hear from her she will max stay a month plus longer, think will frequent her at least once a week before she leave again.

Disclaimer alert: she is a really slim and young lady however, for boobs lover, u have been warned ⚠️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1