The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kvg3671 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagelock View Post
Yesterday I went to look for her but she did not mentioned any top up for BBBJ. Whatever listed on the web definitely won't be short changed. Further emotional intimacy not listed will be your own negotiation between her. I think there might have been a miscommunication or beautiful misunderstanding during the session. Overall her service is acceptable and I do enjoyed my session with her. She got a lively character and is trying to learn some English at the same time. Bros out there that like this SYT please support her. Cheers!
I had visted her afews times also . services is still so great . she will provide all services that is state in the web with no any hidden cost.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sampapa is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Hey bro. Can't seem to find Jasmine on SGL. Can share contact? Thanks!n
She only accepts familiar guests at present.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvg3671 View Post
to be honest i dont really agreed with what you had comment bad on strawberry. i had visited her since the first day she arrive in sg till now. so far ard 4-5times. she is such a sweet and hardworking babe to provide as much as she could to pleasure our needs. she dont ML as stated. but from the very first she never mention any top up for bbbj. this is included in her price. she is so sweet and young and provide very good sensual services . she may not very good in massage but the rest of her effort could make it up. as for licking abalone is up to you and her chemistry if she allow. overall i could say she is worth the prices for her services. whatever services stated in is all provided without any top up amt. guys can really try her up and support her. she may not be here for a long period. so guys dont miss a syt gems like her. from the first time i visited her till now with no regrets. RTF-100%
Quote:
sglonelyguy-strawberry
i have visited strawberry since the first day till now when she arrive in sg. a very pretty syt of age 20. she is a very hard working gals to make her effort to make us worth the visit during the 1 hour. she have a nice curve figure with great boobs . her voice is so sweet that it will melts you in no time. her massage is great and the right pressure apply on. she likes to lick all over your body with her sweet tounge and bbbj is so great . for cim and abalone licking is depends on both your chemistry . overall she is a syt gems not to be miss. guys can support her as she dont not stay long in sg. RTF10/10. And one things i would like to voice out that whatever services states in her page all is included. No need to top up any amt for BBBJ. she even full naked during the one hour process. for her age and beauty is a die die must try with no regrets .
Quote:
I had visted her afews times also . services is still so great . she will provide all services that is state in the web with no any hidden cost.
Why do you even bother doing this lol..

You are doing more harm than good for the lady..

Want to be obvious can don't be so obvious can?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

😂😂😂😂
I was going to say the same
He just made sure business about to get worse for her
Old 04-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

his post made me decide dont go book her
Old 04-06-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are doing more harm than good for the lady.. :
Ya quite silly attempt to fire fight.

But let's be fair and cut her some slack. Except for that one comment on top up, which I hope is just a one off mistake.

From my one visit with her, I think... STRAWBERRY IS VERY WORTH THE VISIT. She's young, nice body and boobs, good catbath and above average bbbj skills. Again more gfe would have been awesome, but the session was very enjoyable nonetheless.

Maybe I'll rtm her once more before she goes.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

But let's be fair and cut her some slack. Except for that one comment on top up, which I hope is just a one off mistake.

From my one visit with her, I think... STRAWBERRY IS VERY WORTH THE VISIT. She's young, nice body and boobs, good catbath and above average bbbj skills. Again more gfe would have been awesome, but the session was very enjoyable nonetheless.

Got better options than her lol..

You want to rtm her again by all means go ahead..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

I'm used to it...everytime after seeing negative MR on a particular ML, sure got white knights appear with positive MR to defend her. If the ML is willing to change for the better, i'm willing to give it a try.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I'm used to it...everytime after seeing negative MR on a particular ML, sure got white knights appear with positive MR to defend her. If the ML is willing to change for the better, i'm willing to give it a try.
Reversal engineering hahaha...I know u know can already
看破不说破
P/S: Premium D acct is what har? OKT account?
Old 04-06-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got better options than her lol..

You want to rtm her again by all means go ahead..

Definitely got better options... thats why say "maybe" only lol.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro was thinking of either summer or anan for my next foray. Both from the same gang but which will Bros recommend?
Old 04-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
dafuqsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

In kopiosteve bro, I TRUST
Old 04-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:

Is it just me or she just removed bbbj from her list of service...meaning it is now officially a VAS (value added service) which definitely needs a top up

Also curious how much will be the cost of top up for a cim
Old 04-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Is it just me or she just removed bbbj from her list of service...meaning it is now officially a VAS (value added service) which definitely needs a top up

Also curious how much will be the cost of top up for a cim
Yep, I had a look at her ad, she's removed it ! Wow so that top up is true!!!! Without the bbbj/cim as standard, I don't think I'd go anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuqsex View Post
In kopiosteve bro, I TRUST
Nope, the updated information above throws a whole new spin on this ML.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Usually is because posts made by a new account or one in moderation do not get auto published immediately. Need TS or other admin approval.

Press submit liao never see the post appear, thought something went wrong then try another 1~2x before realising need to wait for approval. Made the same mistake when I first posted something 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1