The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horlicksis View Post
Thanks all who replied to my earlier post. I decided to go with Karen I believe also known as Joyce in SGL.

Below is my FR:
Look: can’t rate as both of us has mask on
Body: tall and slender looking, but not much neh neh
Massage: 3/10. YMMV. No strength from the get go
Sensual: 5/10 initially was super hyped about the red chair. Turns out to be HDLY, just that the guy is in a sitting position.

Paid for 90mins, session ended in 1 hour excluding the after deed bath time.

RTF: fuck no lol
See chair/nuru just assume it's an old girl liao.. I'm keen to try xue er out next.. She seems to be the youngest of the lot and that body looks bangin'
Old 27-06-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
See chair/nuru just assume it's an old girl liao.. I'm keen to try xue er out next.. She seems to be the youngest of the lot and that body looks bangin'
talking about xue er, i know she stays with a "sister" at the apartment, but anyone know if that "sister" is in the ML scene as well?

If not convenient to share out pls pm me...thanks!
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 27-06-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
talking about xue er, i know she stays with a "sister" at the apartment, but anyone know if that "sister" is in the ML scene as well?

If not convenient to share out pls pm me...thanks!
Deleted post.

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 27-06-2021 at 01:21 AM. Reason: deleted.
Old 27-06-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
662blackburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR for Mu Mu
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mu-mu-massage/

Look: Around 30s, average looking
Body: Slim, bros that like skinny girls would appreciate
Massage: 6/10. Puts in effort but can tell no proper training
Sensual: 6/10 Not bad if you like it super mechanical
Old 27-06-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
This vanilla gang is not as vanilla as you think.

Don't be surprised if they turn out to be more flavorful than the BBBJ/FN types.

Who is in this vanilla gang
Old 27-06-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks all who replied to my earlier post. I decided to go with Karen I believe also known as Joyce in SGL.

Below is my FR:
Look: can’t rate as both of us has mask on
Body: tall and slender looking, but not much neh neh
Massage: 3/10. YMMV. No strength from the get go
Sensual: 5/10 initially was super hyped about the red chair. Turns out to be HDLY, just that the guy is in a sitting position.

Paid for 90mins, session ended in 1 hour excluding the after deed bath time.

RTF: fuck no lol
Tried the chair for both Joyce and Ying Ying before...didn't even feel anything much, waste of money.
Old 27-06-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Horlicksis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can automatically assume all under the local section are MILF or pre MILF tbh. Sometimes I prefer going to woman who are slightly older as they are more experienced and full of 女人味. Xue er isn’t that young as well considered pre MILF to me but she’s a very good service provider.
Old 27-06-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes I prefer going to woman who are slightly older as they are more experienced and full of 女人味. Xue er isn’t that young as well considered pre MILF to me but she’s a very good service provider.
Same here, once in awhile I prefer the older MLs (hopefully not too old). The older ones tend to make up for their lack of youth with higher service standards. But I've hit landmines too over the past 2 weeks. How old is XE approximately? Late 30s?
Old 27-06-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Same here, once in awhile I prefer the older MLs (hopefully not too old). The older ones tend to make up for their lack of youth with higher service standards. But I've hit landmines too over the past 2 weeks. How old is XE approximately? Late 30s?
my guess is mid to late 30s.
Old 27-06-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can automatically assume all under the local section are MILF or pre MILF tbh. Sometimes I prefer going to woman who are slightly older as they are more experienced and full of 女人味. Xue er isn’t that young as well considered pre MILF to me but she’s a very good service provider.
my guess is nuru/chair is a long term investment it is an added cost...young SYT most come here short term, earn as much as they can and RTC. having a nuru/chair means they're more or less committed to staying here for a longer period to make sure they get back the ROI on the money spent on the equipment.
Old 27-06-2021, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
my guess is nuru/chair is a long term investment it is an added cost...young SYT most come here short term, earn as much as they can and RTC. having a nuru/chair means they're more or less committed to staying here for a longer period to make sure they get back the ROI on the money spent on the equipment.
Bro the chair very cheap one from taobao

You see it everywhere in China lol

The other one with the hole underneath your butt should be even cheaper than this one
Old 27-06-2021, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro the chair very cheap one from taobao

You see it everywhere in China lol

The other one with the hole underneath your butt should be even cheaper than this one
duly noted....hahaha didnt expect so cheap....
Old 27-06-2021, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

msg her heng never reply me instead managed to book ou mei mei
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mei-mei-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 662blackburn View Post
First FR for Mu Mu
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mu-mu-massage/

Look: Around 30s, average looking
Body: Slim, bros that like skinny girls would appreciate
Massage: 6/10. Puts in effort but can tell no proper training
Sensual: 6/10 Not bad if you like it super mechanical
Old 27-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Xiao Ya - https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Location - 7/10 apt that's centrally located

Looks - 4/10
Boobs - 4/10
Massage - 4/10 keep complain hand pain
Sensual - 4/10
HJ - N.A
BBBJ - 4/10 feel rushed
FJ - N.A
GFE - 4/10

RTM/RTF - never, just not my cup of tea i guess
Old 27-06-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

After seeing so many reviews of DanNi, went to visit her yesterday.

Looks 90% as photo, handful boobs, capped bj lasted for 5 mins then switch to hj, overall will rate 8/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1