The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Nobody share XQ’s WeChat number .
Difficult to book .
Old 16-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
bro ur management office really too free. and sorry for doubting ur statement but i have alot of friends in this line and really, none of them will do this.
now u know this fucker is a crap

he think he very smart, create fake story. You really think i on school holiday ccb.
Old 16-07-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post
This is confirm a fake news trying to inflict fears
Try HARDER
white knights tryna scare people lol. she served so many customer, how to remember all, unless caught red handed la.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
masaladosa is Cool - loads of Potential

lol these xq simps are laughable. just fuck and go -- the lesser you care the better for you
Old 16-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

There’s no way ml is able to recognise la. Unless its super fresh like a day before lol. Unless the guy is super handsome etc. and the ml sibei like u hahaha. Furthermore, all these shld be taken awhile back tho some may be during covid but do u think they will know? Lol. And by showing the ml those images or gifs does not mean she will treat u like their hero. Most prob they will just siam away from where they are now. So just enjoy whatever that is shared and pray covid suddenly no more and gl re opens ��

They want money, players give money. Just release, go eat, walk ard, come back release, repeat. And okt out there, they also want money. Lol.
Old 16-07-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
white knights tryna scare people lol. she served so many customer, how to remember all, unless caught red handed la.

this is bullcrap
what CAN happen is IF the SW ( lets use correct lingo ja? SW not ML) IF she catches in act or can identify, she CAN file polis report and as this is SG polis WILL act.

the offence is same whether SW or NUS studen

building management involved..like...huh!

building mgmt ARE involved in a program to ^^control undesirable lessors^^;
that is different
Old 16-07-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

Was there earlier on and a shop at level 1 seems to have activity. Saw a guy came out from 1 unit and the door closed behind him afterwards. Not sure if he is the tenant or customer. 😅🤣
Old 17-07-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
this is bullcrap
what CAN happen is IF the SW ( lets use correct lingo ja? SW not ML) IF she catches in act or can identify, she CAN file polis report and as this is SG polis WILL act
building mgmt ARE involved in a program to ^^control undesirable lessors^^;
that is different
Majority of mls with family and children here will not dare to escalate These matters to the police
....the shame factor....they don't want their families and children here to know they are working in the sex trade
Old 17-07-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Majority of mls with family and children here will not dare to escalate These matters to the police
....the shame factor....they don't want their families and children here to know they are working in the sex trade

also correct
Old 17-07-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

should i sent it to wanbao and masaic their faces? This way can protect the girls for a short while?
Old 17-07-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post
should i sent it to wanbao and masaic their faces? This way can protect the girls for a short while?
before u do that, at least share them here hahaha
Old 17-07-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
before u do that, at least share them here hahaha
Send to Lawrence
Old 17-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

seems like its a week of ghost town.
Old 17-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 4
Jayjay01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ghost town ba hope after covid cases subside will be better hmms
Old 17-07-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

all can hope, but if one reads the thread one will know the ghost town has v little to do with covid

and its unlikely to be back

the ONLY thing i am TOTALLY surprised is that parklane is not yet cited for ktvbistro issues ...like the lowlife/low ed type hangout place at 4th
v v lucky!!!

the good news is also that most..i guess 70% of sexworkers in parkl are not vt

but realistically...i think pl is a goner....as many other samboys here said ^^like fortune b4^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread