The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
[Dating Advise Needed]Online-Offline Process & Procedure

Greeting.
Well some may know, some may not know.
I have 0 girlfriend, Single since Birth.

I would like the senior here for advise on how to get expose to more girl.

BTW, I hate Clubbing, Pub and Smoking Environment, it a Triple No for me.

Highest Education "N" Level Only. [I HATE STUDY so Dont Give ADVISE ON STUDY TO GET A BETTER FUTURE, I rather WORK MY ASS OFF]
Physically: OBESE around 88-95 kg

I use various online "free" but not exactly free till you pay to subscribe it or upgrade the member status.....

22 year old this year, sigh... lonely....

Any advise from senior here on what to do ....
Old 13-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Dating Advise Needed]Online-Offline Process & Procedure

I hate fat people. It doesnt matter if u have a huge or small manboobs,you dont respect or love urself,why would any women give u a chance?

The less likable features you have = the more money you need to have to have success with women. Its more of emotional problems mixed with food addiction that creates a severely overweight human being. Thats abnormal.

If you keep repeating the same destructive cycle,with lack of self respect of yourself,you continue to be out of shape.

In reality and truth of the matter is when she wakes up to her friends or society judges they will not allow her to be with a FAT and severely overweight guy.

Hell start going to the gym and knock out those weight.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 13-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fully agree.
And actually.. Simply cutting down on intake.. Will lose weight fast.
As far as i know.. Sg air isnt so nutritious that eating air alone will gain weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I hate fat people. It doesnt matter if u have a huge or small manboobs,you dont respect or love urself,why would any women give u a chance?

The less likable features you have = the more money you need to have to have success with women. Its more of emotional problems mixed with food addiction that creates a severely overweight human being. Thats abnormal.

If you keep repeating the same destructive cycle,with lack of self respect of yourself,you continue to be out of shape.

In reality and truth of the matter is when she wakes up to her friends or society judges they will not allow her to be with a FAT and severely overweight guy.

Hell start going to the gym and knock out those weight.
Old 13-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

2 things you need to do first:

1. Slim down!

2. Make money!

Do these 2 things successfully then talk about looking for gf...
Old 13-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
Fully agree.
And actually.. Simply cutting down on intake.. Will lose weight fast.
As far as i know.. Sg air isnt so nutritious that eating air alone will gain weight.
Yes stop eating so much junk food. The society treats fat,morbidly obese people worse than drug addicts. There is a lot of fat people ard in sg,they need to spend even more money to get success with women. Fitter and handsome guys tend to spend much less.

Confidence come from treating yourself good and feeling good abt yourself. Lose the weight why?It make u feel better ,reduce risk of heart attack,when it comes to dating, your charisma and social intelligence are what gets you women.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 13-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 10
ZapHim2Negative is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZapHim2Negative is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZapHim2Negative is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go to fly kite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
Greeting.

Old 13-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
2 things you need to do first:

1. Slim down!

2. Make money!

Do these 2 things successfully then talk about looking for gf...
Good advice
Old 14-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Good advice
Bro
Return up +9
Cheers.........
Old 14-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

If one is not good looking, one need to be well-groomed, practice good social ettiquette, treat women with respect, be generous, be considerate and act gentlemenly at all time. If you know how to bring on the charm, am sure you could score better than those good lookers without charisma ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

You checked-in an adult forum at 18yrs old so I hope you're not addicted to sex.

Being fat is one thing, girls, like men are attracted to looks first so look into a full length mirror & ask yourself if you are attractive? Then do something about it.

Secondly, not all ladies want a hunk and all the women that I date don't. In fact, most girls prefer guys with a bit of meat and they go for character eg. humour & humility over egoistic and money is not that important though essential.

Oh yes, make sure you learn how to groom and smell good. Bad breath & body odour puts people off.
Old 16-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Be well groomed. Be interesting. Be ambitious.

If you don't have those, fake it till you do.
Old 18-05-2016, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
middleofnowhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you just need to be more sociable and positive in life. Ladies will sense the positive "energy" that you exude and should be more receptive to you.
Old 21-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
VeryGoodLuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You must have luck

Quote:
Greeting.

Highest Education "N" Level Only. [I HATE STUDY so Dont Give ADVISE ON STUDY TO GET A BETTER FUTURE, I rather WORK MY ASS OFF]

I use various online "free" but not exactly free till you pay to subscribe it or upgrade the member status.....

Old 25-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Greeting.

I would rather you save up money then seek dating consultant to find suitable lady of your type. They charge about $2000-$4000 until you found suitable one.
Old 19-06-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

This is society bud.

Men want hot sexy beautiful smart women.

Do you know how tough its for them to maintain their figures? Take care of their skin. It's hours of pain and an art.

So putting it in reverse.

Women want capable men better if good look and fit.

Why capable, cause she needs someone to take care of her. Or at least doesn't need her to bother about financials.

That's fair. We want beautiful sexy girl. They want capable men.

What's need to improve

1) weight issue. I knew a girl who eats one meal a day and ran 5 km everyday to slim down 15kg. She used to be a fat girl that's been laugh at. But now she is one damn hot girl.

2) education - face it. We heard stories about poorly educated but went on to be millionaires. But how many are there? Education will ensure you have a decent income. No education you have to work triple hard.

And that brings me to a question. KNN you want to work hard and earn money but don't want study and want a girlfriend. What the fucking you don't understand the word working hard. Work hard can have time find girlfriend. You are simply talking cock. Just trying to defend your bad situation that you cause yourself in and wanted the best of everything.

I've a friend only PSLE. When he started working. He works at least 12 hours a day 7 days a week and often he works two days without sleep. His company is so impressed with him, he got promoted to foreman, supervisor, manager and now. He owns a company himself.

This is working hard.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1