The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
marcus77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bedok massage

Look good feel fake and hard...I rather go for natural one
Old 21-07-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Chill lah bros, such are the antics of almost every women in the world. Fundamentally at the very core if you love yourself+money above everything else, you are invincible to these trivial matters.
Also no need to advise others, a sucker is born every minute anyway.

Anyway I notice two types of idiots@WS. First type is those that just auto pay for the $68 package when the cashier ask for $68. Second type is those that just appear at door step and ask for YY, contact her first lah bro.

Was re-reading previous post and realize how much I miss YY@WS. Haha non discreet entrance and whole shop will know what you are up to when you tell them you have appointment with YY 🤣

Very open when you step into the room and ask you to strip all and go shower.

Anyone know where is she now? Last conversation I had with her is that she is still looking for a job.
Old 22-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just tried VIP spa (right beside got another spa), paid for 88+44. Don’t worry, I got money so you scold me also no use.

Anyway surprisingly got no GQ, or maybe I too ugly? But whole massage felt really good, I really relaxed. The 88 you pay will be for occasional fondling of balls and some light juagen around the groin. But last quite long. Fei Fei very thicc. Overall good massage and I feel damn good. Got chance no GQ though. Maybe cause I never initiate? Idk.
Old 23-07-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

I remember someone was asking about I**** Spa at bedok interchange, right beside 4D shop.

I visited few weeks back. ML named Baobao came to serve me. Her massage is damn good and on point. Certain area ache like mad when she uses her finger to press. She was wearing a black polo with very visible bra line. So if you guys wanna have a solid massage can find her. But for GQ, not sure if she is willing to. Maybe can try full body massage at level 2 then unlock. (Because I took massage combo therefore it was a quick 15mins massage on back and remaining 45mins on foot) 😊😉
Old 23-07-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Its true. She is on Michat and very busy to make money.
Even unclewang recommendation, she having a steady flow of customer.

I have took her off my regular list because
  1. place too remote
  2. she is over rated
  3. she is too exposed here. I dont like high profile ML.
Agree, I find her average , tried once and never return.
I must say she is friendly, polite but so are a lot of others
Old 23-07-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
I remember someone was asking about I**** Spa at bedok interchange, right beside 4D shop.

I visited few weeks back. ML named Baobao came to serve me. Her massage is damn good and on point. Certain area ache like mad when she uses her finger to press. She was wearing a black polo with very visible bra line. So if you guys wanna have a solid massage can find her. But for GQ, not sure if she is willing to. Maybe can try full body massage at level 2 then unlock. (Because I took massage combo therefore it was a quick 15mins massage on back and remaining 45mins on foot) 😊😉
This is absolute clean place and all MLs are highly skilled. The auntie/uncle patrons like to book their next appointment after finishing. Often bring my parents here for foot massage while i have full body at second floor.
Old 23-07-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
This is absolute clean place and all MLs are highly skilled. The auntie/uncle patrons like to book their next appointment after finishing. Often bring my parents here for foot massage while i have full body at second floor.
Yesyes! The massage is really good.

Dont know who zap me for giving honest MR 😔😔
Old 23-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
JoLzEkYaL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone PM me some good fun massage in Bedok area?
Old 23-07-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLzEkYaL View Post
Can anyone PM me some good fun massage in Bedok area?
go and read lazy bump
Old 23-07-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Agree, I find her average , tried once and never return.I must say she is friendly, polite but so are a lot of others
definitely over rated
i knew her before unclwang introduced.
After he introduced, I thot its a double confirmation.

Maybe my standard is higher than the rest.
She is just normal to me. Easily find elsewhere.
Having said that, she is a nice gal.

I dont wan nice gal because i m not looking for a duaghter in law.
I want good and shiok massage.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

everyone have different standard. as long as u are happy. i just find her good service n really hardworking n not like those piano type. Anywhere i will still share should i encounter any good ML. Meanwhile will stick to her.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
everyone have different standard. as long as u are happy. i just find her good service n really hardworking n not like those piano type. Anywhere i will still share should i encounter any good ML. Meanwhile will stick to her.
Yeah..she is good and not money greedy
Old 25-07-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

萝卜青菜 各有所好
One man's meat is another man's poison.

Some people want good massage, good service, and yet expect to pay the minimum.
Advise to go do own hunting and uncover such joints and MLs, or just be contended with places like PP Centre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Old 25-07-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
JoLzEkYaL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Already did, but all non specific area, like that how to find.
Old 25-07-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLzEkYaL View Post
Already did, but all non specific area, like that how to find.
ijust need.to scroll all the thread.lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread