The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2021, 05:30 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Am not surprised to witness a significant rejection on the vaccine jab if a national level poll is conducted. Out of 10 of my colleagues in my department, 4 said they prefer to adopt a “wait and see” approach. 🤣

Indonesia government has just kicked off the vaccination process using sinovac with efficacy of 65.3%. Outside China, Indonesia is the only country that has started using Sinovac.
Wah your condo expat neighbour car can squeeze 10 ppl ah? Then you all take turns to drive? WAHAHAHAHA...OKT runner dog, please keep the jokes coming!
Old 13-01-2021, 05:33 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Sure, my friend! Will do it after my zoom session. 😉
Oei dumbo. All go back office already, zoom what? WAHAHAHA

You like to gossip so much you should gossip about 1654A mah. You spend so much time on 3rd floor you don't know anything? You should say what the 2 bros were doing before Ah Hua rope them in what. Got 3 ppl there so much to talk about you know nothing except that Ah Hua got a license hanging on his wall. Now you say OKT got no license. Yes lah, all the while OKT got no license. Only you dumb fuck think Ah Hua got license hanging on his wall.
Old 13-01-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
ME, pray tell ...
Just finished 3 zoom meetings today (i.e. 2 overseas + 1 local) ... very hectic indeed. I feel these international zooming can’t beat meeting face to face especially with clients. Anyway .... Here you go, my friend ...

When Ex GL OKT Lorna first started in GL, she paid her WLs from 2062 & 1651 a mere $72 for every $150 charged against the punters. Her excuse was, she has pumped in a lot of monies to renovate her two shops and hence wanted the WLs to bear certain amount of financial responsibility. She got buy-in from most of the first batch WLs but certainly not the later batches. The WL turnover therefore from the two shops was pretty high. Lorna doesn’t care as she also get a cut of what the agent/middlemen charged the WL. The WL were oblivious to their OKT having a share of the fee. The agent/middlemen fee can be pretty high (ranging from S$4-8k per WL). Some retired WLs became an agent/middlemen of the OKT because of the lucrative fee. A number of WLs from a particular batch were pretty unhappy with the $72 per session compensation and hence, they feigned illness almost every day. They would moonlight at Peace centre KTV on a FL basis and charged patrons there $150-200 per pop. Their action was too obvious .... Lorna and her men caught them red handed and had them repatriated (with the blessing of AV) back to China.

Thereafter, Lorna eventually raised the compensation to $80 probably after being chided by AV. By the way, OKT Tommy paid his WL $75 per session at one time but eventually raised it to $80 to be in line with other shops.

If you noticed some shops in the past sometime closed for a week or more for no obvious reason was because they likely had done something wrong. AV slapped them with temporary suspension if it wasn’t serious enough to warrant a revocation of the license. For instance, W02 was suspended for a couple of weeks because their WLs were caught for soliciting clients via wechat.

That’s all for now,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just finished 3 zoom meetings today (i.e. 2 overseas + 1 local) ... very hectic indeed. I feel these international zooming can’t beat meeting face to face especially with clients. Anyway .... Here you go, my friend ...

When Ex GL OKT Lorna first started in GL, she paid her WLs from 2062 & 1651 a mere $72 for every $150 charged against the punters. Her excuse was, she has pumped in a lot of monies to renovate her two shops and hence wanted the WLs to bear certain amount of financial responsibility. She got buy-in from most of the first batch WLs but certainly not the later batches. The WL turnover therefore from the two shops was pretty high. Lorna doesn’t care as she also get a cut of what the agent/middlemen charged the WL. The WL were oblivious to their OKT having a share of the fee. The agent/middlemen fee can be pretty high (ranging from S$4-8k per WL). Some retired WLs became an agent/middlemen of the OKT because of the lucrative fee. A number of WLs from a particular batch were pretty unhappy with the $72 per session compensation and hence, they feigned illness almost every day. They would moonlight at Peace centre KTV on a FL basis and charged patrons there $150-200 per pop. Their action was too obvious .... Lorna and her men caught them red handed and had them repatriated (with the blessing of AV) back to China.

Thereafter, Lorna eventually raised the compensation to $80 probably after being chided by AV. By the way, OKT Tommy paid his WL $75 per session at one time but eventually raised it to $80 to be in line with other shops.

If you noticed some shops in the past sometime closed for a week or more for no obvious reason was because they likely had done something wrong. AV slapped them with temporary suspension if it wasn’t serious enough to warrant a revocation of the license. For instance, W02 was suspended for a couple of weeks because their WLs were caught for soliciting clients via wechat.

That’s all for now,
MaXx
Thanks.
Don't the WLs know prior to coming that they would only be getting $72 for every $150 ? I mean didn't the middleman tell them? In any case I'm surprised that the market rate was only getting $80 for every $150. Not sure if it is justified that the OKT gets $70 or 47%!
Old 14-01-2021, 07:40 AM
SamSter

Quote:

That’s all for now,
MaXx
HAHAHAHA...you have 2 international and 1 local zoom call wor...HAHAHAHA. Nowadays golf caddy need to make international call? Hahahaha

You spend the day sitting on the 3rd floor, you where got busy? LOL

Very clearly you know dick about Lorna and what her shops are for.

Oei fuckface, you sit at 1654A so long, you got no dirt ah? No info, ah? Hahahaha...nobody tell you anything? Lanjiao runner dog. You don't know anything about the brothers there? What's the latest update from 1654A? HAHAHAHAHAHA...looks like people don't tell you much.

You continue fantasising that you make zoom calls in your expat condo car. You fuck face don't even know what is Telegram. All you know is to sign off your posts on a forum as if you are writing a letter. Hahahaha...people don't even do that in emails anymore. What a fucking Ah Pek!

Hahaha XOXO,

lovemyfans

Last edited by lovemyfans; 14-01-2021 at 08:05 AM.
Old 14-01-2021, 08:01 AM
SamSter

Local cabby who borrowed his car from his condo expat neighbor, dialing into his 'international zoom call'. After he finish his call, this finance executive will log onto sammyboy to gossip about OKTs and use his finance industry knowledge to teach people how to make the whopping amount of $10...per month.

HAHAHAHAHAHA,

lovemyfans

P.S. I like to sign off my posts as if I am writing a hardcopy letter because I'm a fucking dinosaur who thinks a forum post is a letter and don't actually have anyone to email. That's how fucking retarded I am.
Old 14-01-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Thanks.
Don't the WLs know prior to coming that they would only be getting $72 for every $150 ? I mean didn't the middleman tell them? In any case I'm surprised that the market rate was only getting $80 for every $150. Not sure if it is justified that the OKT gets $70 or 47%!
Yes, they were told prior to confirming. The WL thought it was the market rate in GL. The agent was in cahoots with Lorna, the agent may have sung the same song as Lorna obviously. They only realized that they had been cheated when they mixed with other house WL. Almost all the OKT knew Lorna was paying them $72 which I think is absolutely ludicrous.

Ideally the WL should be paid $100 if not $110.

Was astounded,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-01-2021 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Additional info added!
Old 14-01-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually b4 they come they already know roughly the working terms & conditions one mah. The salary part is cannot miss one cuz money minded.

Last time low tech so a lot via word of mouth and some is "headhunt". Now a days is very high tech liao 5555 from facebook from website lah forum lah social media lah and LINE etc.

Those "hardcore recruitment" one also will show "case study" of girls earnings lah. Machiam like tripadvisor like that receive 5 stars feedback 55555. Durian all baojiak one.

Some do till so pro machiam like got "one-stop-service" collaboration with ticketing agency etc. Full "business trip" itinerary

I find the most attractive part of their ads is they indicate clearly GEYLANG.
Absolutely! these days and age they are more savvy. Internet technologies and social media have made the world so small and near ... Lorna’s case was at least 4/5 years ago if I could remember.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2021, 10:18 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Almost all the OKT knew Lorna was paying them $72 which I think is absolutely ludicrous. Ideally the WL should be paid $100 if not $110.

Was astounded,
MaXx
Ideally????? You are who again? Did any OKT hire you as business consultant? No OKT ask for your opinion so you come online and give consultation to the wind. HAHAHAHA.

From OKT runner now you are a champion for WL minimum wage?

OEI FUCKFACE, YOU SO SMART SET UP A BROTHEL LAH. MANY OKT LOOKING FOR FINANCING NOW, THIS YOU DON'T KNOW. THE REAL INVESTORS ARE GETTING IN ON THE ACTION. NOT LIKE YOU THIS FUCKFACE NO MONEY TO SET UP YOUR OWN SHOP COME ONLINE TALK COCK.

What is Lorna's shop for, you know? HAHAHAHA...you know shit.

Investor prices now very reasonable. You got any substance long time in the game already. But your standard can only be forum Ah Soh. Nothing else. Can only get a job as rental car driver and imagine he is having zoom calls when this is passé already. Ideally...LOL

Ideally, you go set up one brothel and pay $100 for every $150 loh. Waiting for? Oh yah, no ability and no money.

Oei, 3rd floor furniture, no news on 1654A? WHAT YOU KNOW? LOL

I find it ludicrious that a fuckface who can only come up with a $10 per month idea dare to claim he work in finance. LOL. Fucking primary school. You go to the most low level banker and talk about collecting $10 on a month, he will also wonder what the fuck are you on about? Fei Ge....hahahaha...idiot. Har? $10? Per mth??? Not per day, per mth. LOL. Here, take it and shut up. hahahahaha
Old 14-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
the only one thing which maybe some of the girls probably still mongchacha is..... they didn't know its most likely their final trip to Singapore.
My earlier concern/comment is valid re the vaccine which are currently available to Sg. I earlier mentioned that new discoveries may lead to suspension of vaccine usage altogether. Read below latest by MOH .....

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...t-in-singapore

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2021, 10:39 AM
SamSter

Quote:
My earlier concern/comment is valid re the vaccine which are currently available to Sg. I earlier mentioned that new discoveries may lead to suspension of vaccine usage altogether. Read below latest by MOH .....

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...t-in-singapore
From the article, let's compare what an idiot rental car driver says and what the Minister says.

Idiot rental car driver aka Fei Ge:

I earlier mentioned that new discoveries may lead to suspension of vaccine usage altogether.

What the Minister actually said:

He urged the public to come forward to get vaccinated, instead of waiting for a specific brand of vaccine to be authorised, something which may or may not materialise.

"So rather than hold out and wait, I think what we have today is an authorised vaccine that is safe and effective, and when the time comes, just come forward and get yourself vaccinated," Mr Wong advised.

Why you are only capable of being forum Ah Soh and nothing else? Because you are fuck stupid. Simple English cannot understand, invent your own story. DUA PAO SIAN. Minister said, don't wait faster go jab. You fuckface say maybe suspended. Idiots like you who spread misinformation fuck off to Indo lah. A fucker who truly cannot understand what is going on around him. Dumb.
Old 14-01-2021, 10:56 AM
SamSter

In every country, there are 2 kinds of people. Educated, sensible and informed LEADERS who will encourage their family and friends to get protected. Good stuff, don't miss out.

Then you have a bunch of losers who are uneducated, uninformed, can't read a simple newspaper article who would spread misinformation and put people at risk. They are ignorant baboons who just can't shut up.

Come online, pretend to be zooming when just a chao rental car driver who knows nuts. Any responsible employer and political leader will encourage people to get a jab. But down the ladder, there will be parasites barking for no reason. All they know how to do is bark.
Old 14-01-2021, 12:40 PM
SamSter

MAXLOSER,
Know how to read English? Read the Headline.

More than 6,200 people vaccinated against COVID-19 as Government accelerates vaccination programme: Gan Kim Yong

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...derly-13951750

Mr Gan was speaking to invited media at Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital, along with his co-chair Mr Lawrence Wong, who also received his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Both of them described the injection as painless and waited for 30 minutes after that to observe for any side effects before they spoke to reporters.

“We are planning to continue to expand the scope of vaccination and to increase the pace of vaccination, eventually to cover the whole population in Singapore,” said Mr Gan.

In a Facebook post, Transport Minister Ong Ye Kung said that the vaccination centre at Changi Airport Terminal 4 will serve air crew members and frontline airport workers, while the other venue at Raffles City Convention Centre will cater to marine pilots, crew and frontline workers who have to go on board ships.

This week will be an operational warm-up, where we will vaccinate small groups, to prepare for full scale operations next week,” said Mr Ong.
And what did bo takchek Ah Soh MaxLoser say? Maybe it will be suspended. WAHAHAHA...fuck me. You have the comprehension ability of a toddler. Fuck you la maybe suspended.

Quote:
My earlier concern/comment is valid re the vaccine which are currently available to Sg. I earlier mentioned that new discoveries may lead to suspension of vaccine usage altogether.
HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A FUCKING CLOWN. Valid your lanjiao lah, valid. The govt is going to accelerate and expand, you say maybe suspended. WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID? You should start a blog called 'Retarded Rental Car Driver', people in Spore could use a good laugh. The real funny thing is that you are not pretending and it's not satire. You really are that stupid! HAHAHA

Everytime you open your cheebye mouth, you prove that you are indeed a baboon. HAHAHAHA...so fun. Please don't get vaccinated and jackpot get covid19 nice nice and die. The world can use one less hillbilly. You are a waste of space and taking up precious air.

Last edited by lovemyfans; 14-01-2021 at 12:51 PM.
Old 14-01-2021, 12:43 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Cuz the way i see it, the roll out of the vaccination is still a bit slow.
Chill. We need very little compared to other countries. We are slower than some countries but not so bad lah. Be patient.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...derly-13951750
Old 14-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, they were told prior to confirming. The WL thought it was the market rate in GL. The agent was in cahoots with Lorna, the agent may have sung the same song as Lorna obviously. They only realized that they had been cheated when they mixed with other house WL. Almost all the OKT knew Lorna was paying them $72 which I think is absolutely ludicrous.

Ideally the WL should be paid $100 if not $110.

Was astounded,
MaXx
I agree with your suggestion that the WL should earn $100 if not $110 of the total $150. Thanks for your contribution to this forum.

Till next time.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1