The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
KTV Cluster

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...uster-15209882

"Free COVID-19 tests will also be offered to people who visited these places or similar establishments, and those who "interacted with Vietnamese social hostesses in any setting" between Jun 29 and Jul 12."

Lai Lai please step forward, who here has interacted with vietnamese social hostesses in the last few weeks, in ANY SETTING???

You know who u are yeah, do the right thing.
Old 13-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 3
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV Cluster

Bring the wifey along too
Old 13-07-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Really a Supreme cluster
Old 13-07-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Really a Supreme cluster
wonder can operate ktv turn food bistro without kitchen

Old 13-07-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Just updated

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...tre-probed-for
Old 13-07-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
wildfantacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats right… stay safe everyone…

“Be a man, do the right thing” step forward of you have visited those places
Old 14-07-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
jojoesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
wonder can operate ktv turn food bistro without kitchen

Food delivery ma
Old 14-07-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...uster-15209882

"Free COVID-19 tests will also be offered to people who visited these places or similar establishments, and those who "interacted with Vietnamese social hostesses in any setting" between Jun 29 and Jul 12."

Lai Lai please step forward, who here has interacted with vietnamese social hostesses in the last few weeks, in ANY SETTING???

You know who u are yeah, do the right thing.
It means no mandatory for pple who visit the KTV to go for testing
You can monitor your health for next 14 days.

If Sg wants to do contact tracing. They can enforce it, and contact every one who went there. I believe it will be a looooooong list.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 14-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

this is what i called, open eyes say lies.

We all along have been following the protocols, but we will be looking into it further,” said Mr Li, referring to the tightening of safe management measures, such as safe distancing and mask-wearing.

He also stressed that his establishment does not hire hostesses, and he did not know who the infected Vietnamese hostesses were. Instead, he said they were likely patrons.

"To be honest, I do not know who they are. For our part, we allow customers to come in whether they're hostesses, or Singaporeans, or Chinese nationals or Vietnamese. We are not racist ...
Old 14-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...tre-probed-for

Probe involves Golden Mile, Textile Centre.....
Old 14-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

We all along have been following the protocols, but we will be looking into it further,” said Mr Li, referring to the tightening of safe management measures, such as safe distancing and mask-wearing.

He also stressed that his establishment does not hire hostesses, and he did not know who the infected Vietnamese hostesses were. Instead, he said they were likely patrons.

"To be honest, I do not know who they are. For our part, we allow customers to come in whether they're hostesses, or Singaporeans, or Chinese nationals or Vietnamese. We are not racist ...
funniest thing ever.
Old 14-07-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:

"DISAPPOINTED": NIGHTLIFE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION

The president of the Singapore Nightlife Business Association Joseph Ong said it was “really unfortunate” to see such a cluster.

He said: “We are not sure how those social hostesses went around - obviously, it’s not something that is allowed.

"So we are disappointed that (it happened), despite fact that it was very clear … that clubs or bars are not supposed to do that type of business anymore.”

When asked about the possibility that the hostesses had been patrons, rather than employees, Mr Ong noted that it “could be the case”.

But he said that either way, there should not have been intermingling between them and other customers - venturing a guess that the cluster emerged because safe management measures had “likely” been breached in the establishments.

Mr Ong added: “The industry players who have pivoted need to be very careful about how they are conducting their business and adhering to safe management measures.”

"The rules were made clear to everyone and (the association) will again communicate the necessity to follow those guidelines."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...stess-15211724
Old 14-07-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
funniest thing ever.
Totally agreed.
Old 14-07-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 3
loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
"DISAPPOINTED": NIGHTLIFE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION

The president of the Singapore Nightlife Business Association Joseph Ong said it was “really unfortunate” to see such a cluster.

He said: “We are not sure how those social hostesses went around - obviously, it’s not something that is allowed.

"So we are disappointed that (it happened), despite fact that it was very clear … that clubs or bars are not supposed to do that type of business anymore.”

When asked about the possibility that the hostesses had been patrons, rather than employees, Mr Ong noted that it “could be the case”.

But he said that either way, there should not have been intermingling between them and other customers - venturing a guess that the cluster emerged because safe management measures had “likely” been breached in the establishments.

Mr Ong added: “The industry players who have pivoted need to be very careful about how they are conducting their business and adhering to safe management measures.”

"The rules were made clear to everyone and (the association) will again communicate the necessity to follow those guidelines."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...stess-15211724
act blur live longer... a term i learnt while my time in NS holds true to the way Mr Ong and the Mr Li (manager of the KTV) replied
Old 14-07-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: KTV Cluster

Quote:

who will believe all this shit
Gov now investigate and we know the result .....
fine for breach safe management rules, close for cleaning ....
reopen for happy hours ....
unlinked case will be up, the worst is yet to come...

don't be surprise all have to sing marikata at home during NDP 2021 ...

Good job for pho and those who anti trace together
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1