The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!
A threesome with my girlfriend and her best friend.. who I previously had a crush on

Hi guys so this is a continuation of my story with Callie. For those who didn't read my previous thread, Callie was my girlfriend I made at the start of JC, and we were pretty feisty at the start of our relationship. For those who are interested, you can check out my previous thread.

----------------------------

(Flashback to secondary school)

Just for context, I was very close friends with this girl, Anthea. We were texting each other constantly and hanged out often after school. Everyone kind of knew I was interested in her, and often teased us about it.

"Hey Anthea want to head out to grab dinner after school?" I texted Anthea.

We were attending a school concert that was held at night together with the rest of our friends, so I took the opportunity to hang out with her one-on-one.

"Sure where do you want to go?"

"Urm how about the fish and chips at the row of shops behind the school? I heard it's quite cheap and pretty good."

"Ok! I'll meet you at the canteen at 5?"

"Sure see you there."

It was only 2pm then, and I had lessons till 4pm that day. Once lessons ended, I went to grab a shower to change out of my uniform as we could attend the concert in our own attire. And partly because I probably smelled gross after a long day in school. At 4.30 I made my way to the canteen and to my surprise I already saw Anthea sitting down at a corner with one of our friends.

"Oh I thought you said 5? And hi Ashley." I gave a wave towards Ashley as well.

"Oh I was done with my work already so I just came down early to grab a drink with Ashley haha."

"Oh okay haha sorry for the wait I ended class late today. So you wanna head off now..?"

"Okay! Bye Ashley, see you later!" Anthea got up and waved goodbye to Ashley.

"Bye..." Ashley gave a naughty smile and winked at me. "Don't be late later!"

Anthea and I started to make our way to the fish and chips place. It was actually a pretty long walk, perhaps 15 to 20minutes, as it was quite deep into the neighborhood. The whole area was all private landed property if you guys are wondering why it took so long. But the whole area was pretty quiet and we had a good chat as we made our way there.

When we reached the place, I read the sign at the front of the door.

"Oh the offer is only for takeaway only oops. Do you still want to eat this?" I turned to Anthea.

"Sure I mean we walked all the way here already. We can just bring it back to school or find a place near here to eat."

"Okay." I proceeded to order from the waitress and we had our food in 15minutes, and prepared to walk back.

"Oh I know why don't we just go the playground that we passed by just now? It's quite quiet there I don't think anyone will disturb us."

"Oh ya okay that's a good idea."

We sat at the top of the slide, and opened up our takeaway dinner.

"Wow it smells pretty good doesn't it?"

"Yea it's not bad."

We ate our dinner while chatting, and I looked back at it as one of my fondest memories. There was no one disturbing us and we were just enjoying the company of each other.

"Hey look at that cloud, doesn't that look like some big bear?" I pointed up towards the sky.

"What? Really meh? I don't see it."

"No no you have to lie down and look."

Anthea laid on her back and looked at where I was gesturing.

"That looks more like a lion instead doesn't it? I think your eye got problem."

"Okay fine how about that one?" I laid down beside her and pointed towards another cloud.

"That looks like a.... an eagle?"

"What nooo that is definitely not an eagle haha. I think your eyes are the one that has the problem."

"Heyy." Anthea nudged me softly in my arm.

"Hahaha joking only la. But in all honesty the sky is really quite nice today isn't it."

"Yea it is. Let's stay here a while more. The concert starts at 730."
Old 20-07-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
VanillaShakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A threesome with my girlfriend and her best friend.. who I previously had a crush

Good start TS, please continue...
Old 22-07-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A threesome with my girlfriend and her best friend.. who I previously had a crush

camping here for more....
Old 24-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
kegerator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for nice story. Please post more.
Old 25-07-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
BronzeDollars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, enjoy reading what you wrote here.
Old 31-07-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More soon please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1