The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Curiosity FL

Not sure if anyone else has this experience, but do you sometimes realize a foreign looking young lady is FL?

After my dinner today at Novena, I was walking around United Square, and chanced upon this dark skin zhabor with big tits. Definitely at least double Ds. Not wearing revealing clothes, but tight fit top. Backview also sexy sexy meaty-like figure. Definitely caught my attention and I saw her on her phone, and she was looking at WhatsApp. Seems like she's following some instruction. I followed her a bit, and she was walking to a quiet apartment - Lion Towers. Wonder if it's some FL or wad. Idk man.
Old 21-07-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Curiosity FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Not sure if anyone else has this experience, but do you sometimes realize a foreign looking young lady is FL?

After my dinner today at Novena, I was walking around United Square, and chanced upon this dark skin zhabor with big tits. Definitely at least double Ds. Not wearing revealing clothes, but tight fit top. Backview also sexy sexy meaty-like figure. Definitely caught my attention and I saw her on her phone, and she was looking at WhatsApp. Seems like she's following some instruction. I followed her a bit, and she was walking to a quiet apartment - Lion Towers. Wonder if it's some FL or wad. Idk man.
Could be just walking to her frens home? Lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 21-07-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Could be just walking to her frens home? Lol
hahahhaa true.. guess i just too horny
Old 21-07-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
chutzpah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchutzpah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Totally not surprised. Hope to read more.
Old 21-07-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you ask her yourself since you are so curious brother ? Strike up a small talk with her. Don't think anyone of us will know since we do not know her ourselves

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 23-07-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
AudeSMLJPique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe she was looking for a male FL, following the whatsapp instruction to his unit
Old 23-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she could be on the way to meet a carousell buyer/seller. don't generalise women pls. its disrespectful.
Old 24-07-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
she could be on the way to meet a carousell buyer/seller. don't generalise women pls. its disrespectful.
you could be correct. in any case, it's a guess based on what I saw and the location; i didn't claim she was. there could be others on this forum that have similar experiences.

also, you seem to have the underlying assumption that freelance prostituting is something to be disrespected. i don't agree with that. i think most of these people are just trying to make a living, albeit illegally.
Old 24-07-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
thundercobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She is a tigress looking for a lion. Don't think too much.
Old 29-07-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

dun judge a cover by its book la
Old 29-07-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudeSMLJPique View Post
Maybe she was looking for a male FL, following the whatsapp instruction to his unit
then more interesting stories will come out
Old 29-07-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think most of these people are just trying to make a living, albeit illegally.
I don't think most of this FL going into this line just to make a living,they are looking forward to luxurious lifestyle in the near future.
Old 30-07-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
I don't think most of this FL going into this line just to make a living,they are looking forward to luxurious lifestyle in the near future.
Upped u back Thxs
Old 30-07-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thought it was the other way around? Usually its we chiong and follow OKT instruction to get to the room.
Old 30-07-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Thought it was the other way around? Usually its we chiong and follow OKT instruction to get to the room.
Going for outcall ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1