The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Open Letter to Boss Sammyboy & Fellow Samsters

I wrote with out logic. Only it sounds could be. This year hungry ghosts festival will receive the first batch of spirits who passed away with C19. 100 000 000 billion yrs of 7 moon festivals. This is the most fierce and hungry ghosts who walk among us.

Due to lock down. We cannot offer large offering. Still we do it small scare. FYI. Bright hill temple 2 rules in applying prayer time slots. Only full vaccinated people can enter the temple. If not. Pass ART b4 entering.

I guess we are screwed.
Old 22-07-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Open Letter to Boss Sammyboy & Fellow Samsters

relly appreciate the boss to create this platform for us to discuss and exchange opinion
Old 22-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by YishunDweller View Post
I rather not say.
haha, daughter is always the girlfriend of the a guy
Old 23-07-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
earlkarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
By the way. The first day of hungry ghosts festival falls on 8 August, Sun follow by 9 August, Mon. NDP 2021.
I think someone travel back in time to make LKY break away from Malaysia on 21 August 1965 instead of 9 August
Old 23-07-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
AudeSMLJPique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
haha, daughter is always the girlfriend of the a guy
You know the daughter too? haha
Old 24-07-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Open Letter to Boss Sammyboy & Fellow Samsters

During the Vietnam War -- between 1964 and 1973 -- nearly 2 million men were drafted in the U.S., according to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund. Just afterward, in 1973, facing a tide of opposition to the controversial draft, President Richard Nixon officially ended military conscription, and the U.S. established an all-volunteer force.
-------------
History is re wrote again. Back into the 90s during NS days. I recalled US fought against Vietnam more then 20 yrs. No matter. Back then a topic we love to talked about was "Vietnam rose". There were news articles on this Vietnam FL and WL during the US and Vietnam conflict.

My memory is messy. A couple of things. During the war Vietnam RLD is earning a lot of $. The rumor of the biggest group of customers were USMC. HIV was an important thing the US army closed an eye. An ex army officer told us VC injected the village women with HIV, the USMC was dumb to rape them. And pay them for session w/o protection.

2 generation into 2021. Vietnam rose is in KTV. And we paid a heavy price because customers forgot this part of history. Is this the reason AV and Kelantan's Clinic do not issue license to Viet girls? We will never get the answers.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
chutzpah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchutzpah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
During the Vietnam War -- between 1964 and 1973 -- nearly 2 million men were drafted in the U.S., according to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund. Just afterward, in 1973, facing a tide of opposition to the controversial draft, President Richard Nixon officially ended military conscription, and the U.S. established an all-volunteer force.
-------------
History is re wrote again. Back into the 90s during NS days. I recalled US fought against Vietnam more then 20 yrs. No matter. Back then a topic we love to talked about was "Vietnam rose". There were news articles on this Vietnam FL and WL during the US and Vietnam conflict.

My memory is messy. A couple of things. During the war Vietnam RLD is earning a lot of $. The rumor of the biggest group of customers were USMC. HIV was an important thing the US army closed an eye. An ex army officer told us VC injected the village women with HIV, the USMC was dumb to rape them. And pay them for session w/o protection.

2 generation into 2021. Vietnam rose is in KTV. And we paid a heavy price because customers forgot this part of history. Is this the reason AV and Kelantan's Clinic do not issue license to Viet girls? We will never get the answers.
Enjoy reading what you wrote here.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

So funny... last time KTV,lupsap bars and etc ....even our legal Brothel ..starts with Singaporean, Malaysian, then Thai Ger, PRCs,and now Vietnamese....who knows 10-15 years down the road... maybe got other girls from countries X Y Z! so don’t blame on girls ...blame one your own lust.....blame yourself not being hardworking disciplined enough to afford them... do not feel jealous...

Move on... get vaccinated ....stay safe...stay healthy.....!
Old 24-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

1 more down the road. This is the 2 shocking thing in 2021. The aftermath of RVHS. The producers of CNA wish to move into this?

In gen to come. RVHS 1 of the boy's toilet is haunted. The first sighting could be reported by security guard days ago. I am afraid the 2022 Sec 1 intake is from children of PR and new citizens.

Tomorrow is the 7 day of the murder case. In Taoist beliefs the spirit will return to the place of origin. School is closed on Sun.

There are schools that are haunted. RVHS add on to the lists.
Old 24-07-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
SkyIsSexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Move on... get vaccinated ....stay safe...stay healthy.....!
And do not spread rumours!
Old 24-07-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
-------------

Would be correct to say that american trying to invade Vietnam!

Can see how cruel this american are to asian
Old 24-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
-------------

You’re really a dumbfuck.
Ass kissing American loving scum.
The Vietcong purposely injecting their women with HIV so that they can get raped by US Marines?
That’s racist and dumb in the same sitting.
The worst part is that you’re high ranking in the SG healthcare system.
With your pathetic English and unintelligible rambling.
No wonder we’re screwed with Covid.
Old 24-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
-------------

\
Bro,

No AIDS/HIV during the Vietnam conflict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_HIV/AIDS

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-07-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

In a media release on Sunday (25 July), the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) said that the sentence was remitted as of Saturday. The move is in line with a pre-existing agreement that guaranteed the 31-year-old would not be subject to corporal punishment in Singapore after he was extradited here from the UK in March last year.

"It was necessary for the Singapore government to provide this assurance to the UK government, or the UK would not have permitted the extradition. Extraditing Roach to Singapore to face justice for his crimes was our top priority," said MHA.

On the advice of Singapore's Cabinet, the remittance was granted by President Halimah Yacob using her powers under Article 22P(1) of the Constitution. MHA noted that the Singapore government has "thus fulfilled the assurance given to the UK government" and that no alternative punishment would be imposed on Roach in lieu of the remitted caning sentence.
------------------
The 3 shocking thing of 2021. Is this the reason ang mo walked around with masks pull down? An uncle at 4D shop said. There is nothing we can do. Take it.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
-------------

Please lah dude, HIV was discovered in the 1980s (1983 accordingly to Mr Google); the Vietnam War officially ended in 1977. Are you telling me that the VC created the HIV virus..? LMAO….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1