The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

You know, this may not be for everyone but for those who like ladyboy and have a longer stay in Bangkok I have something to share. It's been an ongoing effort but quite successful so far.

So basically there are a lot of young ladyboy in Bangkok who can't find a guy for romantic relationships for obvious reasons. And they like early 20s many of them in school. As they are younger many of them had earlier access to hormones and corrective surgery so a lot of them are very good looking but probably still have cocks. The ones I've been with, only 1 of the 5 didn't have a dick....hence my warning this isn't for everyone.

Anyway, usually how I do is go on wechat and location search. I know therea a lot of warning against this but you need to do it right. Get away from the typical whore hotpots like nana or asok. Go to siam or around Emporium or thonglor. Go onto location and search through whoever is near.

From time to time you will find some women or ladyboy who are on the search but have decent to modest profile pictures. It's easy to tell if they are a whore for hire or not. Talk to those that you think are not. Usually there statuses will be more neutral or romantic, not like "big dick suck long time" or whatever. <continued in next post>
Old 07-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Then add them, and slowly talk to them. They are usually very chatty as like I said, they are looking for companionship. Once a bit of rapport is established, just ask them out for coffee or a meal. Honestly the acceptance rate I've seen has been very high. Ask them out again the next day, maybe at night this time for drinks. And just converse and establish that bit of understanding. After that it's pretty easy to complete the deal... I guess these ladyboys are at an age where they are really sexual but can't really find partners so they put out quite easily. These are the ones who also haven't turned to prostitution so that's a win for the both of you.

Anyway.... Just sharing something that I've been doing and has been working. Again... The cock may be a deal breaker for some but give it a go. I didn't really think I'd be interested till I did...

For those wondering. I've sent out like maybe 10 to 15 wechat greetings per trip, over the last 3 or 4 trips I'm here. I came for about 4 to 5 days at a time. Of those invites I get about 80% acceptance but only 3 or 4 of them who respond and actively converse on wechat. Of those ones who seem interested, meeting up with them is easy. I usually choose the ones I like the most and offer to meet.

Ypull be surprise that close to all of them accept to meet. From there is a case by case basis but on average I get them in my siam Hotel room overlooking the race course as early as that same night, but mostly second night.

But it's only ladyboys though. I tried with proper girls here.... Most of them tell me to fuck off. Lol.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

I am thinking of travelling to Thailand just to get some happy time; not sure if it is worth it. I would like to know how do the girls in GL compare (looks, service, etc) with the myriad of options available in Thailand. Your opinions would be truly helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
I am thinking of travelling to Thailand just to get some happy time; not sure if it is worth it. I would like to know how do the girls in GL compare (looks, service, etc) with the myriad of options available in Thailand. Your opinions would be truly helpful.
wah lau you go Thailand fuck whole day meh....go Thailand, even like me, I fuck every day but the most is one hour per day mah, the rest of the time can do sightseeing, shopping or relaxed mah...... if purely just want to fuck, stay Singapore better and find FL1 got thai girls also.....
Old 09-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Funboi n TonyCheong2 disappear???
KNN busy "sexpacking" around Asia.
Where got so much time to post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
You know, this may not be for everyone but for those who like ladyboy and have a longer stay in Bangkok I have something to share.

The ones I've been with, only 1 of the 5 didn't have a dick....hence my warning this isn't for everyone.
Bro roymkt I salute you!

Quote:
From there is a case by case basis but on average I get them in my siam Hotel room overlooking the race course as early as that same night, but mostly second night.
I'm very curious with what you did with pre or post op ladyboys you've successfully convinced to go to hotel room?
For post-op ladyboys do you just whack all the 3 holes?
For pre-op ladyboys do you just whack all the 2 holes and you allow them to whack your 2 holes?

If I'm the front desk receptionist I'll also salute you after collecting each of your date's ID!

Up you my 4 humble rep points for your brave and extreme cheonging!
Any favour return appreciated!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 09-10-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Bro roymkt I salute you!

I'm very curious with what you did with pre or post op ladyboys you've successfully convinced to go to hotel room?
For post-op ladyboys do you just whack all the 3 holes?
For pre-op ladyboys do you just whack all the 2 holes and you allow them to whack your 2 holes?

If I'm the front desk receptionist I'll also salute you after collecting each of your date's ID!

Up you my 4 humble rep points for your brave and extreme cheonging!

Lmao bro. Initially I was like who the fuck wants to fuck a ladyboy. Granted I was very naive at the time... But started with a drunken night in a dark club.... And you know. But after that u was like, did it once, might as well do it again. But weirdly I am quite put off by gays but kadyboys, both post and pre-op are now okay with me.

I find post - op ladyboys a rarity... The operation is very expensive so many can't afford. And also most sex tourists somehow prefer the idea of the dick still being attached. I guess it's not really a ladyboy anymore if they have a fake cunt.

Anyway, as you said. Post-op just fuck all three holes but their pussy usually very shallow. Im not very long, say 6 inches fully erect but the post ops I can't get it in more than halfway. So I usually anal them.

Mt experience with those non prostitute ladyboys is that they are on aggressive hormone treatment and they can't get it up. So no, I don't get poked by them. I've slept with numerous ladyboys but I only tried suckling dick once and its really not my thing.... So I prefer to be the top. Basically do to them what I'd do to any girl... Except sometimes you can teach around and jerk them off while fuxking them in the ass. Lol!
Old 09-10-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lmao bro. Initially I was like who the fuck wants to fuck a ladyboy. Granted I was very naive at the time... But started with a drunken night in a dark club.... And you know. But after that u was like, did it once, might as well do it again.
5555 you've entered to the dark side!

Quote:
Anyway, as you said. Post-op just fuck all three holes but their pussy usually very shallow. Im not very long, say 6 inches fully erect but the post ops I can't get it in more than halfway. So I usually anal them.

Quote:
Mt experience with those non prostitute ladyboys is that they are on aggressive hormone treatment and they can't get it up. So no, I don't get poked by them. I've slept with numerous ladyboys but I only tried suckling dick once and its really not my thing.... So I prefer to be the top. Basically do to them what I'd do to any girl... Except sometimes you can teach around and jerk them off while fuxking them in the ass. Lol!
LOL GG man.

I truly respect your honesty and bravery by confessing your fetish.
Unlike those Korean or Singaporean superstars boasting about their non-WL conquests.

21 gun salute to you!

Old 10-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I also salute you for your honesty and candidness
if i could add. ladyboys are usually quite good in sex. my top 5 sexcapades, at least 2/3 were with ladyboys.

for some reason, they just know exactly what turns u on. there was a ladyboy i met in bkk 2 months back, she could tell when i was going to cum and totally stop touching you, edging you to the max. when u finally cum, the feeling is insane and it also pushes your cum capacity to the max.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

More and more ladyboy fans coming out of the closet.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
More and more ladyboy fans coming out of the closet.
U r not alone after all
Old 11-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pom is also waiting to see Funboi posting in any thread again, as Pom wanted to return Funboi's points.

BTW, Bro TonyCheong2: Pom likes that female house guard's whistle, can blow ah?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 11-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros me again. Haha.

So like i planning to go to insanity and thermae for girls. My hotel is at majestic grande. A few streets down.

Was wondering whether you bros know of anywhere where the girls that do 2 days of service? Cos wanna bring to sauana and pool to up ah 😆
Old 11-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
U r not alone after all
Don't anyhow say ah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
BTW, Bro TonyCheong2: Pom likes that female house guard's whistle, can blow ah?
Blow whistle is okay but you've to be a "sith lord" to blow for pre-op ladyboy.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

FUCK THAT BASTARD WHO ANSWERED POM WITH A "CAN'T" AND DEDUCTION OF POINTS (ZAPPED POM)

FUCK HIS MOTHER, SISTER, GF AND WIVES TOO
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 17-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Aww mai pren rai na krub! Pom chuay! Hai koon 4 phawy laew krub!

Mai tong kriiat na krub! Jai yen yen!

Jai yen yen liao na khrap

Khop khun mak khrap pipi 55055
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF: