The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Therein lies the problem. Out of all the people patronizing these MLs, how many of them actually refer to this thread and/or forum to base their judgement on?

Is this thread that powerful a tool to catapult MLs to stardom, but by the same token, has the potential to destroy rice bowls?
The impact of this forum on an ML is seriously overrated by some bros imo. While it's true that if an ML get mentioned A LOT positively during a certain period it will create slightly more text booking for them from interested bros in this forum, the truth of the matter is like what you said, there are many more customers who don't bother to come this forum coz to them it's unnecessary, many may not even know such a specific discussion thread exist.

Hence the view that an ML ricebowl can be broken by bros bad FR is quite laughable imo. Some ML in SLG never had a glowing FR but is still plying their trade for damn long already, many had ZERO FR but are still around too.

This thread at the end of the day is for us bros to share our experiences, we don't have that kind of POWER to have that much of a say in ML long term success /failure lah, similar if an ML decide to throw in the towel early and RTC, it won't be mainly because of what was written here, more likely is she can't cope with the "demands" of this line or her personal reasons.

All these makes zappers and white knights actions even more silly, because they are of the opinion that they are helping the ML to protect their ricebowl when the fact is in our local market, typically ML are hardly short of text bookings. Those that lament "no business" is because they die die follow blindly their database records to decide on customers to accept

So let's not kid ourselves lah, we don't have that kind of influence on ML business / livelihood ok
Old 13-12-2018, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Well i think what we do here does influence abit of their business. Ultimately to even use a site to visit them means u hav some level of curiosity to go and decide which one u wana go. Means the customers in this industry r tech knowledgeable. We are more prone to try to find the best using whatever info we find online.

So whatever truth or lies we post here are still being read by customers here. I din believe a bunch of china guys know what we write here. Some i wld believe knows. But we look at $$$$$$ as a china organisation. Their fr on net written in chinese likely ie from their ring people. Anyway i believe we hav that bit of influence given the nature of this industry being online business.
Old 13-12-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
from what i had observed....our standards are pretty low and many are very forgiving.

anyway, a close Bro of mine lamented he wasn't able to post good n truthful reviews freely like he used to.

reason being he found his number was blacklisted possibly by errant MLs who did bait n switch and/or provide slipshod service.

the repercussion obviously is whenever some new MLs came over n he wanted to try....he never get any response since these MLs will use their DB to check his number.

ah well.....what had the market developed into? Now those MLs are calling the shots instead of paying customers like us.
Happened to me too. But i still came back cuz i become too lazy. Until i decided to chu dao again and return to this place where we r still debating over the point of real and fake fr
Old 13-12-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I assume it was something related to your dong and DT, because I recall that bit of info being in your previous post?
Actually Blu3's post was deleted by mods because he mentioned a site that should not be mentioned (ie a non-sponsored site). Mods are now aggressively deleting posts that refer to any non-sponsored site so take note please.
Old 13-12-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

The current scene is a drought. Saw a few $120 advertisement, I wonder whether it has now been shifted to a seller market.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I assume it was something related to your dong and DT, because I recall that bit of info being in your previous post?
Haha. Oh I missed out that bit here.Anyway bro stiffness did explain.

Whether my dong is difficult to swallow, only the ML knows. I am good with that, haha.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Will aimee be more difficult to book than ai la.
Very lucky to book ai la over 2 weeks but sadly plaaybility restricted
I think both change their mobile numbers as they totally ignore replying.

Whoever their so called white knights out there, tell them to wake up.

If they wanna advertise then bloody reply. If they fear, then fcuk back to China.

Before any white knight comment I am sour grape, I don't need them as I have other MLs.

But daily reading posting of people unable to reach these two jokers are irritating.

And if white knights wanna zap me, gather more knights please.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-12-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
b0rderle55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

SLG/Feel

Looks: 7/10 Sweet, young milf
Body: petite girl with tight bod
Gfe: able to hold a conversation
massage: good strength, btw juagen quite power
Sensual: good touch with HJ
Old 13-12-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

😁 lol. Bro, you early morning Angst mode again, need to get your dose of kopi gao to cool down,haha.

Anyway tough for the bulk of the Knights to even scratch you lah,they only aim to silence 🔇 newbies and low/no power ones, hiding behind to inflict the damage.
Old 13-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rderle55 View Post
SLG/Feel

Looks: 7/10 Sweet, young milf
Body: petite girl with tight bod
Gfe: able to hold a conversation
massage: good strength, btw juagen quite power
Sensual: good touch with HJ
Definitely one of the Failsafe and consistent service ML, along with Laura whom just got mentioned recently again. They belong to the dying breed of old school ML whom are service oriented from REPLYING TEXT MESSAGES to serving the customer in person. And last but not least, no crazy pricing. If only those new arrivals are mentored by MLs like these 2 veterans. Sigh.
Old 13-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Definitely one of the Failsafe and consistent service ML, along with Laura whom just got mentioned recently again. They belong to the dying breed of old school ML whom are service oriented from REPLYING TEXT MESSAGES to serving the customer in person. And last but not least, no crazy pricing. If only those new arrivals are mentored by MLs like these 2 veterans. Sigh.
Couldn't agreed more on this bro. Basic rules are not even followed these days.

The pretty MLs these days are mentored by their white knights instead. Not to use a bamboo to sweep across, sure there are sensible ones that focus on business instead of being influence by jokers.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Make love (safely) not war
Laura still here. Meeting her later
Old 13-12-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:

If they wanna advertise then bloody reply. If they fear, then fcuk back to China.

Before any white knight comment I am sour grape, I don't need them as I have other MLs.

But daily reading posting of people unable to reach these two jokers are irritating.

White knights are actually operator/websites owner and their cronies.they will always try to zap negatives reviews.how much can they zap? Even if they zap me to negative,it also cannot change the fact that fake photo is still a fake photo.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Trying very hard to get into their pants, (hands) I meant haha
Old 13-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
White knights are actually operator/websites owner and their cronies.they will always try to zap negatives reviews.how much can they zap? Even if they zap me to negative,it also cannot change the fact that fake photo is still a fake photo.
Positive FR also kena zap one, coz rival okt mah, more spotlight for rival ML means less business for their owm ML. Hence just F it la, just post our FRs freely for real cheongsters to read.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1