The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Cristoforo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

HH today 5-9. PM if keen.

Last edited by Cristoforo; 04-12-2018 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Updated
Old 04-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New K2 FR
- 4 Dec 2018 Happy Hour 5 - 9pm
- Dmg: [Beer buffet $58 per pax X 4 + Mummy tip $50 + waiter tip $ 20] ÷ 4 pax = $78 per pax + $ 50 tip per girl
- Playability: Med - High. Tell mummy what you want. Somewhat lower than old K2 but is a good thing becoz is within legal boundaries.
- Mummy: Anna. 9/10. Chio, fun, can drink, entertaining.
- Butterfly: 1/10. Super fxxxed up. I will name the fxxxing girls for bros benefit. Nina - less than first 5 mins, I ask her get waiter to check sound system, she disappear, so i dropped her. Tina - 1st round is high playability for about 5 to 10 min. After that, butterfly 1 to 1.5+ hr. Knnccb, record holder. I go so many ktv...1.5+ hr...super fked up. To be fair, I trust the mummy did her best to chase, is I suay kenna the fking girl greed attitude problem, hence I don't blame K2 mgt. My other bros had better experience.
- Sound system. K2 mgt pls take note. Rm 16 the sound system need fixing. The music can suddenly become ear piercing ultra loud.
- No. of girls: My sense is about 13-20+ during HH.
- Decor: Is new and renovated. Not bad.

Last edited by Feronas; 05-12-2018 at 02:38 AM.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ktv Kakis,

With 2018 coming to an end, I am recruiting more Bros to join my ktv outing wechat group for the year 2019.

Currently I have about 17 members inside. Some have left the group due to financial reason and so on.

If you are interested drop me a PM and I can "QC" you to see if you are able to gel with up with my group. Most of them are good kakis and very steady.

The KTVs that we have outing together before as of now are:

1) Supreme
2) YSH
3) 2nd Club
4) Posh 13
5) Yumeco/ Minah KTV
6) Club Jewel
7) K2
8) And many other small joints here and there.

The Pubs/Thai Disco that we have outings together before as of now:

1) U-pub (Viet)
2) Joo chiat Pubs (Agun, 155, Bunker, Pebbles) (Viet)
3) Chaiyo 2 (Thai)
4) V6 (Thai/Viet)
5) Aura (Thai)
6) Random Pinoy Pubs
7) Orchard Towers Pubs/Clubs (Naughty girl, Peyton place etc etc)

Frequently asked questions:

1. Where do you go usually?
It depends on the budget of the Bros and the day itself. Outings are arranged based on what the Bros wants and how satisfied they want it to be taking into account the crowds. Basically our group loves to go Supreme and U-Pub.

2. How often do you have outings?
It depends on the month itself. Some months we may have 2 outings per week. Some months once a week. Or quiet months once every 2 weeks.

3. Is there a requirement to join or rules that need to be follow?
Yes. Please see the detailed one below.

4. Will it be fun to be in the group?
If you don't have kakis for nightlife, and you love nightlife meaning you have the budget but no kakis to go with, definitely it will be fun. Some of the Bros in this group have become very good buddies and friends. We are all friendly and steady and just want to have a fun night together.

5. I am new, is it okay if I join the group?
New is fine but the need to be able to join more outings to gain experience must be there. Do not ask too many questions and join in and slowly you will know many of your questions are being asnwered.

6. Why do you need to QC bros who join your group?
Basically we do not want people to run tips and do not pay for drinks. We also want someone who is able to get comfortable with us easily perhaps after the 3rd outing and so on. We also shared alot of photos and snipes too in the chat and many things can be very confidential.

Rules and Regulations to join in the group:

1. Minimum of 20 years old and maximum of 40 years old.
2. Every month need to join 1 outing at least if not will be kick out.
3. For newcomers, payment for beer and tips need to be pass to organiser for the first 3 outings at the start.
4. Able to be friendly, and gel up with the members in the group.
5. Not super shy, fun and have some experience playing with girls.
6. Must be able to drink. No need to be good drinker. As we have no kaki who doesn't come out play and never drink.
7. Can be able to endure smoke smell in room or with group members who smokes. Our group about 50% smokers.
8. Must be steady and not emo at one corner when chionging.
9. Does not mind being snipe during outings.

Drop me a PM if you are interested to join and do tell me more about yourself.
Will be recruiting maximum of 5 new members as of now.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.

Last edited by QQ.[B]lurry; 05-12-2018 at 02:08 AM.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Some FR on a pub I visitred in geylang last week.

Recently went to this viet/thai pub at geylang lor 27 named 497
Passed by around 8pm after late dinner and spotted this new joint in place of the old 无名KTV so went in, found a table and sat down.

After awhile was told $58 for a good icy tower of heineken beer.
Saw viets and some cambodians which was what the staff told me.
Can't tell if it is those rubba pubs or thai club image since there are notions of flower hanging, $20 damage for each flower.

But did spot some old uncle guy grab a gal by the arse and crunch it without any resistance from the latter so I assume playability is still possible.
Not much on stage entertainment as the singing quite sub-par by rather ordinary singers with heavy makeup.

Drank with 2-3 viet gals who seems meek but insist on playing dice with me, tried hugging one by the waist and down to the arse which she didn't resist.
Anyway when time to go stage I hung 2 flowers for 2 better looking gals at $20 each.
Came back down and standard thanks and all.

More dice games and drinking, more hugs and that's it.
Tower of beer gone and it was already 10+pm, was quoted $88 for 2nd tower since it's past HH so I just left.

My POV summary

Good place for a warmup since I heard they open around 5-6pm

Beer's good as seldom find heineken in these sort of pubs, $58 still affordable for me.
Not a spot I will stay till closing or late hours since pricing seems high for past HH.
Girls are low in quantity((Counted just maybe around 10))although not much patrons as well, at times you might get 3-4 girls crowding your table and draining your booze fast.

*If you need a early place to chill w/o heavy excitement perhaps this will be good.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beginend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

7 Dec 2018( Fri ) HH 5 to 9, exploring new joint, looking for 2 kakis. 1twr 88.
PM me your wechat if keen.

Last edited by Beginend; 06-12-2018 at 08:21 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Open call for big party on 7 Dec (Fri) in the afternoon. Am sending this from overseas.

Back from HK to SG for the weekend but not available from Sat - Sun cos of wife, kids etc. Ok don’t judge me.

Only back for 3 days then back to HK for 3 months. Bros familiar with me will know what I’m talking about. I’m ok to spend big, just wish to gather 2 or 3 intimate bros for a good time before I disappear for the next 3-4 months. Objective is to have fun with hot, pretty girls. Can fuck in the room will be fun, if book hotels will be ok too. Let’s chat. Where? Supreme?
Old 06-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
merV88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any outing today?
Old 06-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mormon is Cool - loads of Potential

One more slot for 11pm session tonight at k2/supreme. Pm my wechat at sporeguy007
Old 06-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supreme FR
- 6 Dec 2018 Happy Hour 5-9pm
- Dmg: [2 tower $188 + $50 mummy tip + $30 waiter tip] ÷ 4 = $67 per pax + $50 tip per girl
- Playability: Med - High
- Butterfly: 50min to 1hr+. Butterfly gets longer deeper into the night. Girls for my room - stayed on average 5min. Note that the girls also only really started work and entered our room at around 5.40pm.
- Tech & Sound System: Good. The Song Selection system is via touch pad. High tech.
- No. of girls: We asked for line up several times. In total, only about only 7-8 girls were presented to us in intervals. Probably insufficient girl to room ratio at this timing. My bro fell asleep. I left early at about 8pm.
- Deco: Nice and grand looking, with the exception that some seats look torn and tattered.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
Open call for big party on 7 Dec (Fri) in the afternoon. Am sending this from overseas.

Back from HK to SG for the weekend but not available from Sat - Sun cos of wife, kids etc. Ok don’t judge me.

Only back for 3 days then back to HK for 3 months. Bros familiar with me will know what I’m talking about. I’m ok to spend big, just wish to gather 2 or 3 intimate bros for a good time before I disappear for the next 3-4 months. Objective is to have fun with hot, pretty girls. Can fuck in the room will be fun, if book hotels will be ok too. Let’s chat. Where? Supreme?
Supreme can fuck in the room, can be arranged with mummy
She will put a waiter stand guard at the door to keep look out
Old 06-12-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronas View Post
New K2 FR
- 4 Dec 2018 Happy Hour 5 - 9pm
- Dmg: [Beer buffet $58 per pax X 4 + Mummy tip $50 + waiter tip $ 20] ÷ 4 pax = $78 per pax + $ 50 tip per girl
- Playability: Med - High. Tell mummy what you want. Somewhat lower than old K2 but is a good thing becoz is within legal boundaries.
- Mummy: Anna. 9/10. Chio, fun, can drink, entertaining.
- Butterfly: 1/10. Super fxxxed up. I will name the fxxxing girls for bros benefit. Nina - less than first 5 mins, I ask her get waiter to check sound system, she disappear, so i dropped her. Tina - 1st round is high playability for about 5 to 10 min. After that, butterfly 1 to 1.5+ hr. Knnccb, record holder. I go so many ktv...1.5+ hr...super fked up. To be fair, I trust the mummy did her best to chase, is I suay kenna the fking girl greed attitude problem, hence I don't blame K2 mgt. My other bros had better experience.
- Sound system. K2 mgt pls take note. Rm 16 the sound system need fixing. The music can suddenly become ear piercing ultra loud.
- No. of girls: My sense is about 13-20+ during HH.
- Decor: Is new and renovated. Not bad.
Bro can share k2 mummy contact?
Old 07-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Paisay guys. Possible change of plans.. maybe cannot chiong liao. What time does Supreme open?
Old 07-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Mr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miyagi is a glorious beacon of light

Any one available for HH today? Target FC or SC.PM me.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jakethesnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nevermind got my answers. Thank to the one whom whisper me

Last edited by Jakethesnake; 07-12-2018 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cagu123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors,
I will like to know if any has FR for Empress, as i not sure is it the same as Supreme.
Appreciate your kind help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1