The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!
Any MPs with lots of teasing or that don't require you wear pants

Been on the lookout for joints with lots of teasing (GQ not important, although preferably clean) and those that don't require you wear their pants.

Have a contact for massage in the nude but I don't have my car anymore and it's not located in a convenient location. Willing to trade it (along with my other contacts) for information on such joints. Also have some humble points to up our bros with
Old 22-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any MPs with lots of teasing or that don't require you wear pants

you wanna xchange ? very teasing massage but need to wear pants. if u regular sometimes free hj. not syt somewhere ard 30 plus milf
Old 22-06-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
you wanna xchange ? very teasing massage but need to wear pants. if u regular sometimes free hj. not syt somewhere ard 30 plus milf
Hey bro, sure thing. Nude and very teasing is like jackpot, so I will be realistic haha.

I'll send you a pm
Old 23-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13004 / Power: 12
Power666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can share?
Old 23-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaintatmospher View Post
Been on the lookout for joints with lots of teasing (GQ not important, although preferably clean) and those that don't require you wear their pants.

Have a contact for massage in the nude but I don't have my car anymore and it's not located in a convenient location. Willing to trade it (along with my other contacts) for information on such joints. Also have some humble points to up our bros with
Hey bro,

I just dropped you a pm. Its also the teasing kind but need to wear pants, however its not far from mrt so you may be interested
Old 23-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can share too bro? Will provide exchange
Old 23-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, care to share?
but I have no contact for exchange though.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!

Hi bro just sent you pm with contact for exchange, all are good teasing , cheers
Old 25-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can exchange contact please?
Old 25-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
googlehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, please pm me for your list for contact exchange
Old 25-06-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
30 plus still very young for me....can pm ?
Old 25-06-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
30 plus still very young for me....can pm ?
Bro, i share sentiment as you. I prefer elder milfs too.
Bro, i wish to exchange milf contact with you please.
Thank you so much Boss.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the bro who gave me the good lobang in xchange..the teasing on ass was out of the world. My lobang for u will be as good if u regular maybe u will be in for surprise.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tigerxxx send u a contact of free teasing. Old share urs. Thanks
Old 25-06-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

Any bros got any recommendation?

Looking for teasing massage. Thank you in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1