The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
1608 Michelle aka Mi Xue

I went to 1667 as usual, name a few girls but all have to wait, so decided to give the new girl a try.

Ask for this new girl name Mi Xue from 1608, this was the second time trying her. She is very fair, good looking, average height of about 163cm plus, 'D' cup but not those perky type. Big nipples, not perfectly pink but still can tell it is fresh with color close to lighter red.

Not much action in the bath room, just SOP type, not much from her body massage while i lie face down, may be I have been too demanding after seeing too many pros.

Her real action starts when I turned over, when she started sucking my nipples, I tell myself it was worth the money I pay for. It was done with the right pressure, right place and the slow and gentle speed.

As she proceed further down, this is where the real game starts, she BJ was top of the world, she knows exactly the amount of pressure to grip, the collect place to lick, suck and stroke with with her hand.

She give me a solid 30 minutes of BJ, I stop her to prevent any premature discharge. This is the only girl that truly excite me. I mounted her, lift up her two legs and started pumping.
She scream all the time as I pump, and I notice something unusual happen to her, she face begin to look like she is smiling, a 25 Yo face now looks like 18, the face look so sweet when she is high.
After awhile, I move her to the side of the bed and pump her with me standing. She was wet all over with juicy discharge, her little sister was still merely a tide gap, looks like those teen ages.
Finally I ask her to mount me, she did it with slow and steady stroke as requested by me. I ask for the way I wanted, and she did it perfectly.
I noticed when she is on top, her D cup looks much better.

I will sure RTF her again, the next time I will ash her to cut down time spent in bath room and back massage, but more time on BJ and FJ.

I like her BJ, one of the best compare to my recent girls, enjoy seeing her reaction and the way she scream during FJ, enjoy her facial expression when she is high.

This is the only girls that look totally different when getting pump. I wish she could look like that all the time.
Old 28-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1608 Michelle aka Mi Xue

Have to meet her again, her reaction while herring pump is one of the most memorable one.
Old 31-10-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Re: 1608 Michelle aka Mi Xue

I still remember the legendary Mi Zhi of 1654A, the Dr in sexology. I like the FJ of this Mi Xue, and I promised to tell her exactly what Mi Zhi did in her service, to make her Mi Zhi the second, give me awhile more, I am going to fine tune her, to make her an all rounder. This girl has all the criteria to become a new queen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1