The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: @@ Bei Bei @@ 1658a - Pretty Ah Lian top service

you survived the dick tsunami car wash?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 27-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude,

I had a great session with Bei Bei at 1658A.

She is slim built, size 2 based on the chart above.

She had that local sarong party gal type of look, similar to those I see at the pubs and clubs.

she should be about 1.64m tall, soft boobs good for the grab. I actually spent quite a lot of time grabbing her boobs and finger rub her nipples. Nice to suck with a mouthful.

I got her for 80 bucks for 30 minutes.

she enjoyed sucking my head in the shower and on the bed.

her BBBJ was strong with powerful suction. I was feeling like a car wash with my dick being washed

what the heck, my dick felt like being washed in the car wash. I have to agree her BBBJ is good.

It got real excited and I couldnt control and I told her to stop. She capped me while I banged her on doggie and finished off in missionery. She was very wet throughout.

She was friendly for the whole session. She gave me a good massage and her massage strokes were good and professional.

she told me to try her full suite of services for 1 hour next round. I wanted to, gotta save up a bit for the 60 minutes session, and I will

will rtf.
wah lao, later suck dick dick fly out, hahaha
Old 28-11-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

so interesting, but true enough that her BBBJ is damn shiok

come to think of it, felt a bit like this car wash with rotating twists and hurricane turns

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 18
inbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

Appreciate if you can provide a size rating for BeiBei 1658a based on chart below:

wasei, sebei pro... with chart some more. respect, bro. hahaha
Old 28-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbed007 View Post
wasei, sebei pro... with chart some more. respect, bro. hahaha
i must agree that this is a very very good chart to describe the body type

Old 30-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude,

I have RTF Bei Bei. I would firmly ascertain she is size 2 with a decent big B soft cuppa.

quite a rare gem I would say. Service wise she is top notch. And true enough, you need to know when to ask her to stop her BBBJ before your rod lost control
Old 30-11-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DancingDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is 1658a mean? How much is she?
Old 01-12-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingDick View Post
What is 1658a mean? How much is she?
1658a is
Lorong 16 House 58a.

It is at level 2 of an apartment, with ample carpark space within the apartment compound

hope this helps

Old 02-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I try bei bei. I like her action and ah lian look. She very friensly.
Seevice is very good. Good bbbj.
Now i understand why she so popular.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude

Sort of a bit of addiction to beibei. Rtf for an hr session which is worth the every cent. The service is more than sextisfaction for the 60minute and i had a great session.

She said she should be leaving us in january. I had allocated my budget to see her more often
Old 07-12-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanted to try her but she left our shores 🙈
Old 07-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Hey dude

A real pity man. We lost a darling here. For those who savoured her, we could only have fond memories.

A rare find
Old 07-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

I give salute to this rare find

Salute and wish her the best
Old 08-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried out the much highly praised Bei Bei 1658A for the first time last weekend.

First impression: Not exactly the type I would describe as pretty. More like Patricia Mok Ah Lian type, especially with that crooked front teeth of hers.

Body: Thin figure with soft B cup boobs and perky butt. Has a stick-on tattoo on her chest above her boobs.

Shower service: Boob rub and the first taste of her excellent BBBJ with tongue-wagging motion on my dick.

On bed service: Boob rub, butt rub, catbath, AR and BBBJ. Her AR wasn't the usual type that I enjoy, as she stuck her tongue on my asshole for a long while. More BBBJ excitement was felt with more variety including licking, deep throat and tongue-wagging of course. No auto-frenching and painting provided which I did not request also.

FJ: Pumped her missionary style while holding her soft boobs. Her sensual moaning enhanced the enjoyment.

Overall: Definitely worth a try for her excellent BBBJ. Bros who are into pretty faces might want to skip her.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Bei Bei has left our shore for good, too late to try her.

For those who have tried her, we can only have her in our memories. She truly deserved the Fantastic BBBJ award

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1