The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Thanks alot bro. Will report back with my own FR soon if she is good
Save for looks / body, all others guaranteed good

😜
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked KeKe (KK) of Hse 2831a for the 1st time.

Ke ke is a petite, attractive lass, with long hair, medium ridge nose, standing at about 1.55 m, 45 kg, with B- boobs.

On shore for about 4 months. Very good GFE with nice frenching and allowed painting. She loved to have her boobs licked and caressed.

Very slutty and horny when get fucked and made loud moans.
Automaric BBBJ but i only did CBJ. Enjoyed to be painted and her boobs caressed at the same time and responded in many body movement and moans.

High sex drive and made love with passion and energy. Wanted to thrust her for 40 mins but collapsed at 32 mins because in missionary, she closed her legs and gripped my thrusting dick hard. Made me not able to tarhan, knn, but then shiok , lol.

She loved doggie deep thrusting and moaned in ecstasy. Very accomodating to many fuck styles. The presex session of rubbing raw dick with her cunt in missionary was then shiok.

Good intimate hugging on bed and nice chit chat after sex. Not a time watcher.

Very enjoyable, shiok erotic bonk on her petite body with her in the passionate, vibrant and lusty state. As if she wanted to squeeze every drop of your sperm out. After shooting, she wanted your capped dick to stay for quite some time in her cunt and she would hug u tight in high GFE.

Will RTF
Old 19-01-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaoFoYe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked KeKe (KK) of Hse 2831a for the 1st time.

Ke ke is a petite, attractive lass, with long hair, medium ridge nose, standing at about 1.55 m, 45 kg, with B- boobs.

On shore for about 4 months. Very good GFE with nice frenching and allowed painting. She loved to have her boobs licked and caressed.

Very slutty and horny when get fucked and made loud moans.
Automaric BBBJ but i only did CBJ. Enjoyed to be painted and her boobs caressed at the same time and responded in many body movement and moans.

High sex drive and made love with passion and energy. Wanted to thrust her for 40 mins but collapsed at 32 mins because in missionary, she closed her legs and gripped my thrusting dick hard. Made me not able to tarhan, knn, but then shiok , lol.

She loved doggie deep thrusting and moaned in ecstasy. Very accomodating to many fuck styles. The presex session of rubbing raw dick with her cunt in missionary was then shiok.

Good intimate hugging on bed and nice chit chat after sex. Not a time watcher.

Very enjoyable, shiok erotic bonk on her petite body with her in the passionate, vibrant and lusty state. As if she wanted to squeeze every drop of your sperm out. After shooting, she wanted your capped dick to stay for quite some time in her cunt and she would hug u tight in high GFE.

Will RTF
oh ya i agree. genuine experience ,similiar as ur fr
Old 19-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
1. 1669-FeiEr and HuiZhi
2. 2047- YiYi
3. 1612-YoYo
4- 1606-Ah May
5. 1649-MengMeng and LeLe
6. 2033- MeiDie
Sorry but Yiyi is not SYT.
Old 21-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1667 Bao Bao

Again thanks bro unfit for the recommendation!
Tried Bao Bao end last week:

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty 25 yr old Fujian chio babe, 1.5ish m tall on a considered slim frame with slight tummy, but with ample B natural boobs (sides of boobs abit dry sensitive skin now)
- Would not look out of place with MY gals of yesterdays, also look like an ex-colleague

2. Service
- Good service; considered restrained relative to KK whom I tried 2 days apart
- Tried BBBJ as she just came back from menses; and it was awesome with occasional deep throat and balls sucking
- commented to her this ‘new’ batch IMO much better services compared to BeiBei’s batch

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal followed by reverse cowgal.
- Tight and moist pussy and filled her up easily; she’s moaned in btw our DFK
- Started pounded her at multiple positions, lotus, doggie, missionary, spooning for approx 25 mins cos she can’t take my hard rod esp doggie only stopped after a few strokes; pussy appears shallow and may get hurt easily if not careful
- Finished off with good climax due to her tight and shallow pussy

Generally there’s good GFE and she’s a hard worker; but no extra oomph after over pampered by her housemate KK a few days earlier
Will rtf after cleared my outstanding list
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-01-2019, 03:46 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Xia Tian, Hse 16W04 for the first time.

Xia Tian, long hair, standing at 1.65m, 50 kg, B+ boobs, fair complexion and beautiful body, with a medium ridge nose , is an attractive lass with nice toned legs.

No frenching, no painting, only allowed nice lip kissing and allowed my tongue to glide on her lips.

Gave me a good CBJ with nice licking of balls.

Exciting bonking in doggie with her in standing with body bent and body upright. So erotic and great satisfaction to my lusty needs when looking into the front mirror on her attractive body and facial horny expression.

Allowed multiple sex postures with good GFE, and nice soft moans.

Nice soft butt for doggie and i enjoyed looking into the mirror on her nice shaped body with attractive boobs in doggie posture.

Finished her in doggie with both lying. So shiok by bursting out the soldiers. Net thrusting 33 mins.

She massaged my legs with a nice chit chat .

I really enjoyed bonking this attractive lass with a beautiful body.

Will RTF
Old 22-01-2019, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1667 Bao Bao

Generally there’s good GFE and she’s a hard worker; but no extra oomph after over pampered by her housemate KK a few days earlier
Will rtf after cleared my outstanding list
Bro Unfit, see, your super short FR / Recommendation, without much elaboration, can be very misleading, nobody understands the implications, hahahaha

Last edited by DPOWER; 22-01-2019 at 04:07 AM.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro Unfit, see, your super short FR / Recommendation, without much elaboration, can be very misleading, nobody understands the implications, hahahaha
Actually bro unfit’s recommendation was clear and I fully understand the implications.
But just that timing buey gum.
KK was available when BB was not (on menses leave)

Btw din know can get zapped for posting truthful FRs.
Got zapped more than 100pts by an anonymous samster.
Small ouch...
Old 22-01-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually bro unfit’s recommendation was clear and I fully understand the implications.

Small ouch...
Upz up for your truthful FRs,
Old 22-01-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlysex View Post
Upz up for your truthful FRs,
TQVM bro!
Much appreciated.
Will up you when I can
Old 22-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Small ouch...
hi bro , call house 1667 to confirm that KK is on menses wont be working for next few days.. any others to recommend that is on par like her ? commando type and rape one ? hehe
Old 22-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

Did any one meet dada 1612 today ? 22nd jan . No drenching from her as she said her mouth got something. Not much gfe.. haizzz. Anyone got drenching from her today ? Haha .
Old 22-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
hi bro , call house 1667 to confirm that KK is on menses wont be working for next few days.. any others to recommend that is on par like her ? commando type and rape one ? hehe
Bro
Sorry can’t help much.
I’ve only tried 1 commando recently ie KK.

But read from other bros’ postings that WH15 Malaysian gal Kopi is also a rapist
Personally I have not tried her; but seen her tdy; young, slim with short hair, looks average.
😅
Old 22-01-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

To haters out there who zapped me 200+ points for my ‘fake’ FRs over past 3 days, I won’t be cowed into submission.

Even if zapped to moderation, I’ll continue to contribute FRs/ share via PMs.
Anyway the points don’t mean anything to me; only upping gems are of utmost importance to me.

Cheers and enjoy your day!
Old 22-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro
Sorry can’t help much.
I’ve only tried 1 commando recently ie KK.

But read from other bros’ postings that WH15 Malaysian gal Kopi is also a rapist
Personally I have not tried her; but seen her tdy; young, slim with short hair, looks average.
😅
Knn, normally, i raped WLs till they requested HJ. But this Kopi raped me upside down. I felt that i was that fragile timid lamb kenna ravaged and raped.
U make sure in full battle order like the Bro Unfit .....lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1