The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie qns about ML

I noticed in some of the ML threads, some have "Stay alone: Yes" stated in their profiles. Does this mean that the ML operates from home? If so, does it mean that it's more discreet and safer from police raids compared to a massage shop?

Also when booking FL and ML, does everyone use a prepaid/burner number?
Old 07-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Newbie qns about ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive99 View Post
I noticed in some of the ML threads, some have "Stay alone: Yes" stated in their profiles. Does this mean that the ML operates from home? If so, does it mean that it's more discreet and safer from police raids compared to a massage shop?

Also when booking FL and ML, does everyone use a prepaid/burner number?
if stay alone: yes, means yes most probably home based. but it's better to ask with the ml/fl directly.

it doesn't mean it's safe from police as they can still raid as well. discreet wise, is just lesser chance of meeting other males in the same place. ml in shop can massage well due to massage bed, but if home based, there are still good ones but may not be good due to just normal bed.

i dont use prepaid/burner to find fl/ml, unless you're a fucking bastard who always put aeroplane or do something bad to ml/fl. dont need prepaid burner unless u got wife lor, maybe need.
some ml/fl do ask for your number to check whether are you a fucker/put aeroplane/bad reputation or not
Old 08-11-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie qns about ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
it doesn't mean it's safe from police as they can still raid as well.
Thanks. What happens during a raid and what are the chances of it happening if it's home based? Why would they raid a single home/ how would they know to raid there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1