The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Some people enjoyed posting the obvious news and repackaging them into some new news lol enjoys to ignore the best ...
Case in point!

SEAJ
Old 03-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

murder in hong kong
Briton arrested in HK after prostitutes found dead
Source: Agencies | November 3, 2014, Monday | PRINT EDITION
A BRITISH banker has been arrested in Hong Kong in connection with the grisly murder of two women, a rare occurrence in a city known for its low homicide rate.

Hong Kong police said in a statement on Saturday that a 29-year-old foreign man had been detained earlier that day after two women were found dead in an expensive apartment in Wan Chai, a central city district known for its night life.

Police declined to give the name or the nationality of the man, whom local media and a source with knowledge of the situation have identified as being a Bank of America Merrill Lynch banker.

A spokesman for Bank of America Merrill Lynch told Reuters yesterday that the US bank had, until recently, an employee bearing the same name as a man Hong Kong media have described as chief suspect in the double murder case.

Bank of America Merrill Lynch would not give any more details nor clarify when the person had left the bank.

Britain’s Foreign Office in London said on Saturday that a British national had been arrested in Hong Kong, without specifying the nature of any suspected crime.

The body of one of the two victims had been hidden in a suitcase on a balcony, while the other, a foreign woman between 25 and 30, was found lying inside the apartment with wounds to her neck and buttocks, according to a police statement.

The man had called police in the early hours of Saturday and asked them to investigate the case, police said.

Hong Kong’s Apple Daily newspaper said the suspect had taken about 2,000 photographs and some video footage of the victims after the killings, including close-ups of their wounds. Local media said the two women were prostitutes.

The apartment where the bodies were found is on the 31st floor in a building popular with finance professionals, where average rents are about HK$30,000 (US$4,000) a month.

“It’s very shocking because we never expected something like this to happen in Hong Kong, especially in the same building that I’m living in,” said banker Mina Liu.

Another woman who lives down the corridor from where the bodies were found said she had seldom seen anyone come and go from the apartment.

There were 14 homicides in Hong Kong, a city of seven million, between January and June, down from 56 in the same period last year, according to government crime statistics.

In one of Hong Kong’s most talked-about killings, the “milkshake murder,” a Merrill Lynch banker was clubbed to death in 2003 by his wife after she had given him a milkshake full of sleeping pills.

Nation
Old 04-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

I guess every country or city has its infamous killers, maybe due to uncontrolled anger or uncanny desire for fame, USA has Samson and Zodiac, UK has Jack the Ripper, Germany has The Dusseldorf Ripper, Singapore has Adrian Lim & co., etc.
Stay safe Bros and note that serial killers can be females too!
Old 05-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

hi guys... m wondering wat is the ave temperature during late dec to jan? plz advise.. might b going to HK during new year day but I afraid if is too cold there..
Old 05-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
hi guys... m wondering wat is the ave temperature during late dec to jan? plz advise.. might b going to HK during new year day but I afraid if is too cold there..
The Winter Solstice (冬至 - this year on 22 December) marks the shortest day of the year, Midwinter and usually notated as being the coldest day in the Chinese Almanac (even those sold in Hainan - LOL).

Coincidentally (or not?!) I do notice that that day and the period following is usually the coldest period in Hong Kong, with the temperature some days falling to 3 - 8*C; and whilst that may seem mild compared to a lot of other places - let me tell you that a lot of visitors have told me that they feel colder in Hong Kong than at home when temperatures are even lower. Generally though, temperatures around the period you inquire about should hover around 12 - 19*C and is quite pleasant as its usually dry and sun shiny.

And if you do get caught out shivering here... Hey!! - buy yourself a nice, new, fashionable Coat here.... and help our economy out a bit!! LOL

SEAJ
Old 05-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
hi guys... might b going to HK during new year day but I afraid if is too cold there..
HK may feel colder than actual temp because of other factors like strong sea breeze, humid conditions at times, etc.
Just for comparison, i can wear a polo and walk the streets in Frankfurt during late Nov but cannot do so in HK from Dec onwards.
Give me a pm if your plans are confirmed. I should be there too.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Confirmed that The murder victims were Indonesians and raids are happening in Wanchai

http://www.businessinsider.com/hong-...murder-2014-11

SEAJ
Old 06-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Hong Kong Police Did A Massive Sex Club Raid After Charging A British Banker With Double Murder

TOM PHILLIPS, THE TELEGRAPH
NOV. 5, 2014,

Four days after two Indonesian sex workers are found dead at the home of University of Cambridge graduate Rurik Jutting, police crack down on Hong Kong’s red light district

Dozens of police raided neon-lit prostitution joints and bars in Hong Kong on Wednesday night following the vicious murders of two women at the nearby home of British banker Rurik Jutting.

At around midnight, plainclothes and uniformed agents swept into the Neptune III Disco, a basement dance club in the Wan Chai red light district, past a sign, in English and Chinese, that read: “No immoral activities, No soliciting”.

Inside the smoky nightclub dozens of scantily clad women, the majority Filipinas, crowded around the bar and mingled with western men in suits.

Police officers demanded to see work and immigration documents from the women and left around 10 minutes later without making any arrests.

Officers and police vans were also positioned on street corners around the red light district – an unusual sight, according to locals. The sale of drugs and sex went on unabated.

Asked if the police operation was connected to the murders of two Indonesian women at Mr Jutting’s nearby flat, one officer told The Telegraph: “There is a little bit of a relationship.”

The raids came nearly four days after the bodies of two Indonesian women were found at Mr Jutting’s nearby home, which is just two blocks from Hong Kong’s gritty entertainment district.

Sumarti Ningshi, a 25-year-old mother-of-one, was killed at Mr Jutting's flat on October 27 and subsequently stuffed into a suitcase, police believe. Her friend Seneng Mujiasih – a 32-year-old better known as Jesse Lorena – is thought to have been stabbed to death in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Just hours earlier she stopped outside her local Wan Chai pub and told friends: “I’m going to have

Mr Jutting, who until recently worked for Bank of America Merrill Lynch, appeared in court on Monday morning to be charged with the crimes. A reconstruction is expected to take place on Friday.

Wan Chai’s sex workers – impoverished young women who in many cases work to support young children back home - say they have been left shaken by the killings. Their reluctance to speak openly about the crime is compounded by the fact that many are working illegally in the former British colony.

“I’ve seen him in here a few times,” one Filipina sex worker, who was at the Neptune III Disco, said of Mr Jutting.

Another woman, who is from the island of Mindanao in the southern Philippines, ran her finger across her throat. “It could have been one of us,” she said.

Police say they found a small quantity of cocaine at Mr Jutting’s flat and the second sex worker said it was common to see well-off expats using drugs, particularly cocaine, in Wan Chai. A gram of the drug costs around HK$1,000 (Ł80.50). “It’s so normal here,” said the woman.

Mr Jutting, a 29-year-old University of Cambridge graduate, is believed to have met both of the murdered women in bars near his 31st floor flat at the upmarket “J Residence”.

He met Ms Lorena late last Friday night at the New Makati Pub & Disco, a first floor nightclub which the Lonely Planet guide describes as “sleazy pick up joint” frequented by “white male booze-hounds". On Wednesday night a man who identified himself as the club’s manager refused to allow journalists into the club or to answer questions. Local sex workers said Mr Jutting had been a regular patron of the New Makati.

The British banker is believed to have met Sumarti Ningshi at another nearby club called the Hong Kong Café.

However, Anthony Chan, its manager, denied ever having seen Mr Jutting.

“I would remember it,” he said. “He was a big guy. He looked like an American.”

More from The Telegraph:

Israel-Gaza conflict: What is an intifada?
Old 08-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Oneshotonekill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in Hong Kong ard Tsimshatsui area

Ya. Safer to get HK girls as they are more licensed as compare to foreigners.... cheers! 141 is a good gauage for newbies like me....
Old 08-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneshotonekill View Post
Ya. Safer to get HK girls as they are more licensed as compare to foreigners.... cheers! 141 is a good gauage for newbies like me....
Sorry - Perhaps elaboration is required here.

Actions against the Yellow trade in Hong Kong mainly comprises of the following:
- Tourists working as a prostitute as visitors are NOT allowed to work - thus the "sweeps" in Wanchai as well as some raids in Hotel rooms housing WG's from China, Thailand etc.
- Conspiring to live off the earnings of prostitution and running brothels/organized prostitution - Thus the raids on places masquerading as massage parlours with multiple girls but which allows sex on the premises. This is also the reason why 141's exist - which is supposedly ONE individual girl independently working as a prostitute - which is NOT illegal.

In any case though, customers are generally never affected by actions against prostitution - whatever the reason for such action. Just don't lie and cooperate if unfortunately you happen to be around when such quite occasional raids occur.

SEAJ
Old 09-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
googah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey sorry to piggyback on your thread but I will be going to Hong Kong in Dec and staying near Jordan, if I don't use 141 do you guys have any recommendations for massage parlours that provide specials?
Old 09-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fuzzit1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where in New Territories or Hong Kong Island or Kowloon can we find a good sauna place with HJ?
Old 09-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/a...reets-wan-chai
Quote:
Risky business: sex workers walk a blurred line in the streets of Wan Chai

The shocking killing of two Indonesian women in an upscale flat a week ago has thrust Wan Chai - and its reputation as a hub for the city's sex trade - into the spotlight. It is unclear if the victims were part of that trade, which sees hundreds of sex workers from Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe and South America descend on the neon-lit streets
PUBLISHED : Sunday, 09 November, 2014,

Armed with a bubbly demeanour and an equally apparent street-wise air, Dao arrived in Hong Kong from Thailand about a month ago, and each night since she has been on or near Lockhart Road, Wan Chai as the strip of bars and nightclubs thrum in the late night and early morning hours.

Dressed in skin-tight jeans and a light-coloured bodice, her black high heels lift her petite frame a few inches higher.

The curls in her light brown hair fall softly around her face, the fake eyelashes and make-up framing her brown eyes.

It's well past midnight when we first talk in a cavernous basement nightclub on Jaffe Road. Dao scans the crowd, sitting with her friends, sipping a drink as loud dance music fills her ears and garish strobe lights colour the dance floor.

Dao (not her real name) is one of the thousands of sex workers in Hong Kong who work in what is euphemistically called "the world's oldest profession" - a business that in Hong Kong manages the neat trick of being hidden in plain view - the elephant in the room that you can talk about, but only if you want to.

Like many foreigners who flock to the city, Dao has come to earn a living. And if you thought the bankers and derivatives traders took risks, one night in Dao's not inconsiderable shoes would put paid to that notion.

Despite her situation, Dao, 29, remains optimistic: "I can make double what I can in Thailand," she says, stealing a few moments outside the Hong Kong Café on Jaffe Road before heading back inside, where she can charge around HK$1,000 to "take a customer out".

The club, better known by its previous name, Neptunes, and nearby nightclubs Boracay and New Makati sit on the same mantle, attracting a particular mix of clientele.

On Sundays, the clubs fill with domestic helpers - mostly from Indonesia and the Philippines - who enjoy going out to dance on their one day off. Moneyed expatriates also come, some looking for intimate companionship.

For some of the city's 300,000-strong army of live-in maids, that time for rest and relaxation offers a chance to make a little extra money to top up their meagre wages. This blurred line - combined with the transient and informal nature of this industry and the many types of sex worker - means that there are few official statistics on how big the industry is and how much it is worth.

Recent comprehensive studies of the city's sex trade are scant but in 1996, police estimated that triads in Mong Kok - who run a much more locally focused and tightly organised ship - were pocketing up to HK$14 million a month from the sex trade.

The city's sex trade is complex. A woman like Dao could be a sole operator, full-time, part-time or on an "as needed" basis. She could be in full control of her takings or in debt bondage.

The myriad issues for sex workers include physical safety, sexual health and psychological impact of the job.

Prostitution is legal in Hong Kong but soliciting clients, running a brothel of two or more people or living off the earnings of sex work are all banned.

Local support groups for sex workers include Zi Teng, which started in 1996. The group estimates there are about 2,000 so-called one-woman brothels - the only legal form of prostitution.

About a decade ago, such establishments numbered in the hundreds, said a spokeswoman surnamed Lee.

"The number of both local sex workers [those who have a Hong Kong identity card] and migrant sex workers [those in the city on a travel visa] has definitely increased," Lee said.

Foot massage parlours, many of which offer more than their name suggests, have also increased in number, with more than 2,000 across the city but clustered in hotspots in Causeway Bay and Wan Chai.

In Kowloon, these parlours are spread across Mong Kok, Yau Ma Tei and Sham Shui Po with many in the New Territories as well.

In addition, Lee said, there are more than 100 clubs, karaoke bars, guest houses and saunas where sex workers can find potential clients and vice versa.

Male sex workers also operate in Hong Kong but are more hidden given the existing taboos around homosexuality.

Police figures show that as of June, there were 135 licensed massage parlours in Hong Kong. Immigration figures reveal that 1,500 sex workers, most of them from the mainland, were arrested in anti-vice operations in the first four months of this year. About 3,800 sex workers were arrested in similar operations in the whole of last year.

The earning power of domestic helpers who "secretly" take up sex work to boost their salaries can vary greatly.

"Even two street sex workers working on the same street, one may just charge the customer HK$200 for sexual intercourse, the other may charge HK$380," said Lee.

The circumstances of sex workers also differs.

"Some pay rent and share profits with the so-called land owner or parlour owner, some work independently, some have a legitimate job and only work for several hours a week or a day."

Estimates of as many as 200,000 sex workers in the city are just that, estimates.

Kendy Yim Kit-sum, executive director of sex worker concern group Action for Reach Out, puts the total at closer to 100,000.

She said the group had tried to provide support for Southeast Asian women who may be full- or part-time sex workers but language barriers and cultural differences made it difficult.

"Many are offended if we try to approach them on the street," she said. But Chinese-speaking sex workers are more receptive.

The recent killing in Wan Chai of two young Indonesian women, who may have been sex workers, increased the level of fear in Wan Chai but not elsewhere, apparently.

"The Chinese-speaking sex workers were quite shocked yet they are not too scared because for them, they are attached to the dance bar," Yim said.

"They have to tell the bar manager where they are going so someone knows which hotel or where they are going."

Yim said those who work on the street or in a bar such as New Makati, where one of the women killed was last seen, were often "sole operators"so they were not attached to an employer or a particular location.

"Usually, the situation is the worst for them," Yim said, "because you may end up anywhere".

In 2006, Yim's group conducted a survey that found of 113 respondents, 15 had experienced violence by clients, but only two had called the police. Most were reluctant to complain because they did not want to be identified as a sex worker or did not believe the police would help.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cutecute86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: HK Happening

Going to Hong Kong on 15/11, 16/11 and 17/11. Please advice any FL contacts and also massage center for visiting. Thanks a million.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecute86 View Post
Going to Hong Kong on 15/11, 16/11 and 17/11. Please advice any FL contacts and also massage center for visiting. Thanks a million.
Google Hong Kong sex services - you'll get a slew of information on your question.

Also it wouldn't hurt if you would do your own part first by reading up all the information contained here as well as the Macau/Zhuhai thread where you've asked similar.

And BTW - you're 15 for 15 - all your posts to date have just been to ask others for information - do you probably want to also contribute back by posting up your own FR's etc? Just wondering.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 11-11-2014 at 12:25 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1