The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
He already created a new nick... he should just post openly lah...
Haha... It's already quite openly already
But didn't expect such level of gossip..
Old 15-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooyaMan View Post
I was with 1 ML and in a RS for about a year plus .

She told me she still needs an income and hence need to work.

Fair enough.

She has never asked me for money and after a while, i even dun have to pay anything when I come up and find her to be served.

We go out and spend time together during weekends like normal couples.

RS is all good except that mentally is stressful because when u r deep into the RS, it's hard to know that your girl is also being fucked by customers while she's working ...

I have personally encountered where my girl is in the other room servicing the customers and we are just separated by just a wall.

Once I even seen my colleague going into the shop while waiting nearby for her for dinner.

Shortly she texted my she has a customer and she will be late to meet me for dinner.

Imagine the mental stress that u know your colleague is fucking your girl.

She's a good woman but realities are cruel.

So guys be realistic.

Even if there's no financial losses, u are mindfarking yourself.

REMEMBER
JUST PLAY AND GET OUT.

IS JUST TRANSACTIONAL.
Can share who is the ML
Old 15-09-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
dannysellyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Let me crack your puzzle... is Angelica from punggol/ Jalan Kayu branch one?
Dude, I can see you are a player too..
Old 15-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Haha... It's already quite openly already
But didn't expect such level of gossip..
Bro, we come out to play, we dont harm people. We dont name nor identify them, we give them a pseudo name.

We compete fairly amongst all cheongsters using the same Dollars for entry fees using real monies for tips, we expect a uniform level of services by the ML, nothing more nothing less for each and every paying customer.

Here, we have great disparity whereby even the bosses are competing for the piece of action, thats no fair play at all, as the MLs would feel more compelled or even feel coerce to please the bosses.

NEVER SHIT IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD IS THE CARDINAL RULE IN ALL ASPECT OF LIFE.

The bosses bonking the MLs, the mistress lady boss has got to manage them. How do you even do that if all of them are concubines in the same harem?

Now can you see how shitty this is gonna be for Lindy ?

More is to follow ...tune in
Old 15-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Imperial Spa?
Old 15-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
HooyaMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
Can share who is the ML

No bah.
What for also.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
I feel that it would save a lot of trouble, if one were to say no to such relationship.
True. But when comes to love. Sometimes very hard to say no even though you know it’s wrong
Old 15-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
HooyaMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningman View Post
True. But when comes to love. Sometimes very hard to say no even though you know it’s wrong
I think being realistic.

If someone is finding love with woman working in this line, the one with the problem is the man himself.

Confirm is personal life also skewed up hence find easy comfort.

Better to sort out own problems then finding comfort here and ruining your own life.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HooyaMan View Post
I think being realistic.

If someone is finding love with woman working in this line, the one with the problem is the man himself.

Confirm is personal life also skewed up hence find easy comfort.

Better to sort out own problems then finding comfort here and ruining your own life.
Though may not be 100% right but I guess it's almost 90%.

It's easy way out since if they please you, you are more likely to part with your money so they would definitely be more willing to please and play on GFE.

Moreover you would relate to comfort and pleasure when you think of them instead of your day in day out struggles or challenges, so easier to keep going back to them.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannysellyes View Post

NEVER SHIT IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD IS THE CARDINAL RULE IN ALL ASPECT OF LIFE.

The bosses bonking the MLs, the mistress lady boss has got to manage them. How do you even do that if all of them are concubines in the same harem?

Now can you see how shitty this is gonna be for Lindy ?
Somehow I agreed with u on your above statement....but either their time not due for karma or maybe their life's are too strong and overcome karma

Maybe u can go KC Lindy and piak her as well? Lol

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-09-2018, 11:50 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude, I can see you are a player too..
Lol I am just a little samster... not any player bro...

Its just happen that I frequent the palace which u mentioned full of concubines..haha

Their service level drop quite a bit for some of those top concubines which u mentioned...hence I stop going liao...

My advice... move on bro... your Ms Gillian will be back to haunt u one.. u just go to move on....

I had my fair share of KC super donkeys years ago as well...

For now I just enjoy my massage whenever I want with who... no strings attached strictly.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-09-2018, 11:58 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Cold calling are basic methods, once you are hooked, they will tell you they are hungry, sick, lonely etc to get your attention. Gillian from (ROYAL IMPERIAL HAREM) is an expert at it..real warm tears rolls down her cheeks, melts any man
Haha I got to say that this Ms Gillian ever attempt to try n Hook me up with her wechat messages...don't tell me u started since she was at her previous joint?

But too bad when I started my massage adventure, she is still probably a student... totally doesn't thrill me on with her stunts..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Last edited by ShittyAss; 16-09-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha I got to say that this Ms Gillian ever attempt to try n Hook me up with her wechat messages...don't tell me u started since she was at her previous joint?

But too bad when I started my massage adventure, she is still probably a student... totally doesn't thrill me on with her stunts..
Just for the laughs, what did Gillian text you about and what are her other stunts LOL
Old 16-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol I am just a little samster... not any player bro...

My advice... move on bro... your Ms Gillian will be back to haunt u one.. u just go to move on....
"Gillian" seems to be a generic character here, be it she resembles anyone you or any cheongster knows, the poison of poisons amongst all MLs. These people are better then my bloody sales managers LOL
Old 16-09-2018, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yup followed her from previous joint. She dont do happy jobs back then, only towards the end then start, move over to royal imperial harem under the tutelage of danny and simon became a complete slut.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1