The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Giving up on Geylang

Man, I have been chionging Geylang on a pretty regular basis ever since like 2004 and have seen the multiple changes (started with like the cheap $40-$50 Thai girls and then moving on to the Cat 150 PRC (especially along the Lorong 28 stretch)

Is it me or has really the standard drop like crazy in recent times? There used to be a time like 6-8 years back when we have beauties with great services almost every time I go that I will have a hard time choosing. Sometimes they are so good that I even go for $300 tarma just to enjoy both together.

Nowadays, the quality is so crappy that I wonder what is the criteria that the OKT select the girls. I went there with a regular chionging friend last night and it was like a desert in our regular house. Even when the OKT is nice enough to get outside girls, we can't even have one to our taste after like 3 rounds.

I think it is time to quit the Geylang scene and it is also very obvious that business is dwindling except maybe for a few so-called ang pais with their regulars to support them.

Hope to see more improvement in the scene soon as it is wasted. Seems that we can get much better quality girls at KTV nowadays.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving up on Geylang

I concur with you.
Recent new stocks really jialat.
I don't even know which house to go.

I suspect maybe head of av change to female.
Maybe if the incoming wl too pretty, rejected by av.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I concur with you.

If AV does not approve of more high quality WLs in GL, they gonna lose control of this "entertainment" industry. FLs flourish and STIs as well. Bringing more awareness to families that their men are "cheonging", resulting to more divorces. AV had better retink this. They rather their husbands cheong safely or kena STIs secretly. We can cover up for "GFs" but STI cant. Feed for thought
Old 13-06-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I concur with you.

Lol too pretty then family broken, how?
Food for thought too.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Ktv safe?not acceptable at all?
Old 13-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Lol too pretty then family broken, how?
Food for thought too.
a 40-50 yr old divorce cos of a WL? Possible?
a 40-50 yr old divorce cos of an FL turn into GF. Possible. WL got title attached to passport already. FL dun have.
Men will rethink this
Old 13-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Market forces - good quality gals don’t want to be tied down with contract and van from traveling to Sg; go FL n earn more money while getting freedom
Old 13-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Market forces - good quality gals don’t want to be tied down with contract and van from traveling to Sg; go FL n earn more money while getting freedom
This is the truth... Idk how much the gal need to spend to get into legal houses but the entry $ need to get a visa can be earned back in a short while if you are hot...
Can stay hotel and go travel ard like a queen... Total freedom

Times change with technology... There is so much more accessibility to everything
That all I can say
Old 13-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I would think prices need to be raised to $200 per hour for PRC girls.

Girl gets $130 and house makes $70.

This would increase a girl's earnings by 50 percent.

Perhaps that would make it more attractive for the pretty girls to come down to Singapore.

However, once you are in cat 200, you must give BBBJ, AR and frenching at the minimum.

Those who refuse to could be placed in a cat 100, where they make $50 and the house makes $50 for 40 minutes of fucking.

So girls can decide, do I want to make $130 per hour or do I want to make $75 per hour?

Hardworking ones will be rewarded accordingly.

Customers also can decide if they just want pretty face but not much service, just quickly fuck and go, then just pay $120 lah.

That's how I think things could be adjusted in the legal PRC scene.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
This is the truth... Idk how much the gal need to spend to get into legal houses but the entry $ need to get a visa can be earned back in a short while if you are hot...
Can stay hotel and go travel ard like a queen... Total freedom

Times change with technology... There is so much more accessibility to everything
That all I can say
Yup paylah wechat pay Alipay and in near future Bitcoins lol All can transact securely
Old 13-06-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I would think prices need to be raised to $200 per hour for PRC girls.

Girl gets $130 and house makes $70.

This would increase a girl's earnings by 50 percent.

Perhaps that would make it more attractive for the pretty girls to come down to Singapore.

However, once you are in cat 200, you must give BBBJ, AR and frenching at the minimum.

Those who refuse to could be placed in a cat 100, where they make $50 and the house makes $50 for 40 minutes of fucking.

So girls can decide, do I want to make $130 per hour or do I want to make $75 per hour?

Hardworking ones will be rewarded accordingly.

Customers also can decide if they just want pretty face but not much service, just quickly fuck and go, then just pay $120 lah.

That's how I think things could be adjusted in the legal PRC scene.
I think the challenge is the 2 year contract n living conditions in GL
They rather stay in hotel have freedom to travel and take break back home to rest n recuperate
Old 13-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I concur with you.

I also agree with you. I recently rtf one of my rtf lady and her house got new girls. I told her when in the room what happened to the boss, how come the quality dropped so much... she also agree, saying I’m not the first to say that.. I joked with her that the boss eyes paste stamp..
Old 13-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

I think the service level also dropped compared to the past. I still prefer the $150 Malaysian who provide tok gong service. All one dragon full service, no rushing and no cutting of corners. Previously also got one dragon service when i visit China. Unforgettable trip. Hundreds of ladies to choose from at cheap pricing.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
I think the service level also dropped compared to the past. I still prefer the $150 Malaysian who provide tok gong service. All one dragon full service, no rushing and no cutting of corners. Previously also got one dragon service when i visit China. Unforgettable trip. Hundreds of ladies to choose from at cheap pricing.
cannot compare with china de la lol

in china gals queuing and dying for us to choose her... so competitive
in sg.. we queuing to wait for our favourite angpai..
Old 13-06-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
cannot compare with china de la lol

in china gals queuing and dying for us to choose her... so competitive
in sg.. we queuing to wait for our favourite angpai..
plz, we in SG can only choose from what is brought to us. In CN, they are on the platter for the choosing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1