The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future
Question Recommendation?

Hi guys.

I'm 20 this year and I've never had a girlfriend.
I'm looking to find a lady to perform blowjob on me. It would be my first.
No, I don't want sex, I just want blowjob and some tits touching LOL. Sounds weird right? It's like going to MacDonald, order a meal, eat everything but the burger.

Okay back to topic.

Should I visit Geylang/Petain(?) to find one such lady?
Or visit discreet massage places and shun bian have a massage also?
Or even, find those online de? You know, some website put those lady de pictures all damn beautiful sia wtf... but the cost hmm.. Think is rather expensive.

I don't really have a budget. But then, would be nice if someone can just tell me 1 BJ cost price is what cos I have 0% knowledge in this field.

So, fellow samsters! What are your recommendations?

Thanks for taking your time to read!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
3-in-1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3-in-1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3-in-1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Recommendation?

Definitely you should go Geylang/Petain . But remember to use protection even for a blowjob. Good luck.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

I will look for those massage cum bj service. Because bj alone not shiok enough to me. Got massage is shiok. Somemore some come with hj or fj if u wanna try something more than just bj.

Just my personal preference lah. Hahaha... $100+ incall 2 shots with fullbody massage is quite reasonable.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

1. How much is the maximum amt you are willing to fork out for your first experience?

2. How choosy are you with your ladies?

If i were you, i would go club and land a ONS. Clubbing is ideal because you don't need to speak much with loud music in the background.

So you just dance, hopefully you dress smartly, look presentable, and prepared some dance moves.

Make eye contact, smile, while still dancing, get closer and start mirroring her dance style. If shes with a guy and they seem close, just move on. If shes with her lady friends and doesnt have a ring on her wedding ring finger(fourth from the thumb), its fair game.

She will grind into you/make eyes at your/smile at you, all indications shes interested. If she speaks to you, it will be close to your ear, which is very intimate. Or you can do the same to her.

Whatever follows really depends on chemistry, being yourself and going with the flow.

Just don't grab her at the wrong places, at the wrong time, like her breasts, legs/thigh, butt(its usually ok to hold her waist but not her butt especially if shes grinding u).

You should only touch her hands, arm, small of her back and finally chin/back of her head when you kiss her. The rest you leave alone, until you kiss her. Why? Because anything else and she will feel like shes being molested.

For courage and to loosen up while you dance, drink a little. If you drink too much it affects your "performance" later in bed.

Thats the basics, the rest you should experience for yourself and improvise to see what works. I don't advice trying any pickup techniques and what not, just keep it simple, be yourself and take it easy(be cool).

Dancing with your guy friends is ok for the start, but you should really move about and check out the crowd. Friends are great for that gap inbetween dances where you're taking a break and having a drink, don't want to seem like an anti social unless you're really confident.

If you get bored, and find no game, its time to hop on to the next club.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 02-10-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
1. How much is the maximum amt you are willing to fork out for your first experience?

2. How choosy are you with your ladies?

If i were you, i would go club and land a ONS. Clubbing is ideal because you don't need to speak much with loud music in the background.

So you just dance, hopefully you dress smartly, look presentable, and prepared some dance moves.

Make eye contact, smile, while still dancing, get closer and start mirroring her dance style. If shes with a guy and they seem close, just move on. If shes with her lady friends and doesnt have a ring on her wedding ring finger(fourth from the thumb), its fair game.

She will grind into you/make eyes at your/smile at you, all indications shes interested. If she speaks to you, it will be close to your ear, which is very intimate. Or you can do the same to her.

Whatever follows really depends on chemistry, being yourself and going with the flow.

Just don't grab her at the wrong places, at the wrong time, like her breasts, legs/thigh, butt(its usually ok to hold her waist but not her butt especially if shes grinding u).

You should only touch her hands, arm, small of her back and finally chin/back of her head when you kiss her. The rest you leave alone, until you kiss her. Why? Because anything else and she will feel like shes being molested.

For courage and to loosen up while you dance, drink a little. If you drink too much it affects your "performance" later in bed.

Thats the basics, the rest you should experience for yourself and improvise to see what works. I don't advice trying any pickup techniques and what not, just keep it simple, be yourself and take it easy(be cool).

Dancing with your guy friends is ok for the start, but you should really move about and check out the crowd. Friends are great for that gap inbetween dances where you're taking a break and having a drink, don't want to seem like an anti social unless you're really confident.

If you get bored, and find no game, its time to hop on to the next club.
Maximum maybe $100 lor.. kinda scared to visit those places because of STDs and such. Read too many posts at the "Sexual Health Issues" section already, LOL. Not really choosy also, but I prefer a pretty face than a nice figure.

Anyway I've never been to a club before. Friends always jio but I keep reject. Reason being is because I don't like alchohol. Now hear you like that say, kinda regretted i didn't even went once.
Thanks for your tips on the do and don'ts in club.

Will try some time....
Old 02-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
chickenchop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Doldrums, good advice
Old 02-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
Maximum maybe $100 lor.. kinda scared to visit those places because of STDs and such. Read too many posts at the "Sexual Health Issues" section already, LOL. Not really choosy also, but I prefer a pretty face than a nice figure.

Will try some time....

aiyo brudder u can get bj easily @massage places wif $100, just use condoms since u worried abt stds
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 02-10-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

A massage girl who I know told me once that sometimes there will be some teenagers go up to her joint, enjoy the massage, enjoy the BJ, end up tell her that they have no money to pay. Are those your classmates, TS?
Old 02-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
aiyo brudder u can get bj easily @massage places wif $100, just use condoms since u worried abt stds
If wear condom and bj, is the feeling the same? I know obviously it isn't 100% but will the difference be a lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
A massage girl who I know told me once that sometimes there will be some teenagers go up to her joint, enjoy the massage, enjoy the BJ, end up tell her that they have no money to pay. Are those your classmates, TS?
LOL sounds funny but nope, I don't think my classmates go for places like these. But then again who knows..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1