The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Teacher & Student Affairs

DISCLAIMER !!!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

The horny teacher needs a male’s attention, since her husband is on his official mission away from his home country, her pussy is leaking and she decides to try her luck with one of her cocky student….

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

- Is everything clear? Any more questions?

- No, miss. Your explanations made me understand the lesson very well.

- Good. Remember to do the homework.Test your knowledge by doing Exercises 3,5 and Come here next time on Saturday at 2:30 p.m. sharp.

- Yes, miss. Do you have any household chores that need my help?

- No, thanks.Not for today. You can go now.

- See you on Saturday, miss. Good-bye.

Laura is a teacher of physics. She graduated long ago and is now in her late 30's – a buxomly, sexy woman with fine deportment.

Tony is her pet high school student, not owing to his school results since he is a repeater and is now 19 years old, the tallest and oldest boy in her class. But probably because he looks like a young sportsman rather handsome with broad shoulders and large pectorals. He is mild-mannered,friendly and helpful and is loved by all his classmates. To help him upgrade his school results, Laura regularly tutors him in maths and physics once or twice a week. As a token of gratitude, Tony often helps her doing occasional, small domestic repairs.

Laura had a bad night on that day. Her pupil’s athletic body harassingly appeared in her mind It evokes a sexual vigour very attractive to her.

Several months ago, she couldn’t have sex with her husband because he was working in an embassy abroad. He regularly sent her money to buy everything she liked: jewellery, tonics and fashionable clothes but… what’s the good of luxury articles when life was devoid of sexual pleasure?

This led her to planning a risky adventure when Tony came to a tutorial lesson next Saturday.

There was a knock at the door. It was Tony who was always punctual. She told him to come in and, still lying in bed,she ordered him to hang a sign in the outside and bolt the door after him.The sign read: ” No disturbance during siesta.”

Tony was a bit surprised to see his woman teacher in silk pyjamas without a bra in her wooden bed.

- What’s the matter with you, miss? Are you unwell? Do you need me to buy some meds?

- No, Tony. I just want to have a relaxing time because I’ve got an acute pain in the back.

- Oh, my gym teacher has taught me some simple techniques of Shiatsu to exert pressure on the sacrum vital points and the buttocks. I think this could give relief to your back pain. Would you like to experiment it?

- Yes, of course. Do it for me, Tony.

- But… would you mind remove your pants and let me ride on both sides of your hips?

No problem, but give me that blanket first!

- Laura used it to cover the lower part of her body while she was stripping her pyjamas bottoms. Then she lay on her belly, removed the blanket and allowed her pet student to massage her.

The sight of his teacher’s large and ivory-white buttocks turned Tony on,hard as a rock. He obediently rode on her fleshy thighs to apply Shiatsu therapy, avoiding to rub his genitals against the deep cleft between his teacher’s buttocks but it was in vain.

The bulge inside his pants was growing harder and bigger due to his first contact with the real flesh of a nude woman, the scent of Laura’s passionate perfume, the undescribable smell emanating from her vulva and mainly because of his forceful Shiatsu pressing and kneading Laura’s butt.

Still mad with sexual arousal, he asked:

- Are you feeling better, miss?

- O yes, yes. Keep on massaging.

In fact, Laura got herself extremely horny during the Shiatsu acupressure. The erotic touch and pressure of a virgin young man on her sacrum and her ass, particularly the contact with Tony’s long and erect baton inside his pants put her excessively on heat. Her large lips began to swell and her cunt was soon wet with love juice. Quite instinctively, she bounced her bottom up and down, in complete concord with Tony’s pinching her moon.

That’ll do, she told him to stop. Throw me the blanket, my dear boy.

At this, she sat up, using the sheet to cover her stretched legs and nude groin. Then, leaning her back against the bedstead, she told him:

Your skillful massaging technique shows that you are a well trained young sportsman. Could you show me your muscular body?

- Yes, miss. It’s nothing easier.

So saying, Tony instantly stripped off his clothes to expose his athletic figure except his stubborn bazooka that was standing straight out like a mast in his briefs. He felt a little ashamed of it, yet his teacher conversely exclaimed in admiration:

Oh! You’re truly a bodybuilder, quite handsome. By the way, in your opinion, am I losing my looks?

Not in the least, miss! You look much younger than your age with beautiful woman’s curves. All the female teachers in our school envy your gorgeous boobs.

- Really? Do you want to see them?

Instantly, Laura unclothed her topless pyjama jacket and provokingly showed her bouncers to her pupil while she was sitting in bed.

Ooh! Fantastic! The student cried out with joy. Guessing his teacher’s lustful desire, he threw himself into her bosom, frantically stammering:

- Oh,miss! Let me admire your charms, I implore you!

As a reply, Laura stroked his hair affectionately and, voluptuously and vigorously she pressed his head close to her ample cleavage.

Cock-happy with this, Tony set to stimulate his mature teacher’s big breasts. Cupping his left hand on her left breast, he fondled her right breast amorously in a circular motion while moaning gently in a dreamy voice :

- My goodness! How sweet is rolling my face over your titties, miss.

He sniffed all over her perfumed breasts,licked her hardened and swollen tips and sucked them deliciously with a noisy sound like a baby.

Tony’s boyish sexual behaviour put Laura’s lascive feelings on edge. She gently raised his head, drew him near her face and stuck her lips on his to give him a French kiss. While their tongues intertwined, Tony kept on caressing and kneading her ninny-jugs with a growing intensity. Mistress and pupil were now locked in a prolonged sexual embrace.

Suddenly, she pushed him away and asked jokingly:

What’s bulging in your briefs, Tony? Come nearer to my bed. Can you show it to me?

The high school student was more than happy to obey. He briskily exposed his swinging and dangling erect cock.

Shamelessly, Laura grabbed it, cuddled it with her rammy hand while incessantly praising its length, and size, and hardness and thick pubic hair. Holding his scrotum in the palm of one hand, she maliciously tickled his balls, stroked the shaft of his dick and even stooped down to give a quick peck on Tony’s glans penis.

To Be Continued ... ... ...
Old 28-04-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teacher & Student Affairs

The rest of the story here :

http://stories.yourlust.com/cheating...rs-pet-part-1/
Old 28-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The teacher is experimenting with a student’s virile cock and it tastes and feels so much better than her husband’s limp cock, she can’t be happier and the student is doing everything he can to satisfy her lust…

At the very climax of her lechery, she abruptly threw away the blanket and asked him:

- What about my pussy, Tony? Do you enjoy seeing it? Is it comparable to your hairy cock?

- Good God! Tony yelled in amazement.

You’ve got a wonderful, marvelous thick rug! Then, not waiting for his teacher’s permission, he rushed to her bedside, buried his face between her fat thighs and nuzzled up to her vulva. Aroused by its scent, with eyes half-closed, he rubbed his cheeks against the chubby pubic mound scatteringly covered with thin, dark, curly hairs. He strolled his tongue round her crack and gently nibbled her clit.This turned Laura’s cunt moist with juice.She felt herself frenziedly sexed-up and instinctively raised her hips in a pelvic tilt to welcome Tony’s lips and tongue. Her sexual pleasure was enhanced when Tony plunged his tongue deep inside her fuck-hole and explored the walls of her vagina with its tip.

Ooh! she moaned and bounced her buttocks while running her fingers vigorously through Tony’s hair and pressing his face down, closer to her pit. And when the pupil began to munch her bearded clam, she couldn’t stand it any longer and cried out:

- Tony, give me a good screw! Come on!

Obeying the order,the pupil promptly extended his whole nude body to cover up his thirty-nine-year-old teacher.The two stark naked figures seemed to merge into one with lips stuck together, chest pressed down on bosom, penis applied on vulva and pubic hair intertwined.

Slipping one hand under her thighs, Laura tried to reach her pupil’s bazooka and guided it to the opening of her pit-hole with swollen lips and abundant vaginal secretions. She was thrilled with carnal sensation when Tony’s dick thrusting motions went deeper into her vagina. She truly sensed the difference between this virile young male’s long, massive and stony pod and the flabby pecker of her husband.With hands firmly clasped on his back, she bounced her hips upwards at a furious rhythm to eagerly respond to the penile up-and-down strokes. There was even a slight rumbling sound from her wet and swollen labia followed by successive vaginal contractions causing orgasm to both pupil and mistress.

- Oh, I’m going to come, Tony shouted at the height of his sexual pleasure.

-Yes, dear, fuck me harder, Laura answered.

She madly bit Tony’s lips while vigorous spurts of sperm began to shoot deep inside her. Young and mature sexual partners hung to each other for a while, so closely and tightly that they could mutually hear the beating of their hearts.

When a softening sensation was spreading throughout their nude bodies, Tony murmured in a wheedling voice:

- How I love you, miss!

- So do I, my dear boy. Now, go to the bathroom for a cleanup and bring me a warm and soft towel.

Tony did as he was told and returned 5 minutes later, always unclothed. His teacher was lying in her bed with spread legs, erotically displaying her perky melons and her plumpish and hairy mons veneris. He climbed onto her bed, lowered his head to her belly and strokingly wiped Laura’s groin, especially her beautiful sex. Hot and bothered with an angry dick, he applied a smacking kiss on it. Meanwhile, Laura’s cunt was gently wet again because the missionary position could not quench her insatiable lust.With a sweet and soft​ voice, she asked her pupil:

- Have you ever heard of the doggy style?

- Oh no,miss, answered the countrified high school student. I have no idea of it.

- Now, let me teach you the technique. It’s more enjoyable. Place your hands firmly on my hips and try to penetrate me from behind.

No sooner said than done, Laura was on all fours, urging her pupil to practise.

Overexcited with carnal desire, he didn’t hesitate to insert his rock-hard penis from behind her. This was easier than he first imagined since her crack was now wide opened with swollen, hardened and thoroughly wet labia.

- Well done! You’re giving me a good fucking, Go on at this pace, Laura said in sensual delight.

Indeed, the thrusting motions were at first tactful as gentle, as rhythmical as the Brazilian lambada, in harmony with Laura’s bouncing buttocks but the in-and-out movements grew faster and faster and ended with a vogorous stroke soon followed with spurts of seminal fluids very deep inside her vagina.

- Ooooh! Damn it,your monster pecker! She exclaimed in orgasm whereas Tony who was also crazy with orgasm stopped fucking and frenziedly squeezed his teacher’s big breasts.

The copulation reached its subsiding final stage when Laura was lying relaxingly on her belly with her nude pupil on her back like two frogs in the course of mating, which prolongs the fucking pleasure for a while.

But, remembering his list of to-do jobs at home, Tony unexpectedly distangled from his loving teacher, reached for the towel to wipe out the fluid effusion, got dressed and asked for permission to leave. Still lying in the bed in her birthday’s suit, Laura tenderly agreed. Before saying good-bye to his teacher, the pet student insistently begged her to call him whenever her back pain returned.

The End
Old 28-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
pandhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks
Old 07-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster