The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deepthinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Deep in Thoughts

I have come to a stage in my life where I am doing some reflection due to certain life events that have occurred. Seeing that I have a bit of time on my hands, I will try to chronicle some of the experiences that cumulated to this point. This will probably be an anthology of sorts of the many people that I have met; some of whom I have come to love and cherish, while others, not so much.

I have been a member of this forum since 2005 but to protect the identities of the women that I have met here, I have decided to create a new account. Speculate if you must but I will neither confirm nor deny any speculations.

Let's start at the beginning. This may get a little boring and self-indulgent but bear with me because I promise that it will get much much better.

I have never been the popular kid in school and if anything, I was probably the awkward nerd that tried a little too hard for the sake of affirmation. Puberty can be such a bitch when you are trying to fit in and be cool. I was somewhat of a late bloomer and all this manifested when I was studying abroad.
<Let’s pause here for a moment to establish some background. At this point, I had a girlfriend who eventually became my wife. However, this story isn’t about her, but rather, it is a about the trysts that happened behind her back. I was brought up with certain values that were in constant conflict with my life choices and this probably explains why I am so very good in being duplicitous.>
So back to the story, I was studying abroad. Now, if you have never had the privilege of studying overseas, let me categorically state that all the stories that you hear, yes, they are true. The sudden lack of adult supervision coupled with the raging hormones becomes a cocktail of house parties, drinking, drug use, sex; it was mind boggling. Let me put it this way, the innocent *JC girl that you met at orientation, isn’t so innocent after her sixth jagerbomb and a couple of joints.

Let’s call the not-so-innocent *JC girl Michelle. We met during orientation and as it was a mid-year intake, the orientation was a simple affair. She was quite cute with her pixie face and I just had a thing for chicks with glasses then. To be fair, she was by no means the hottest girl in the intake but you have to remember, this was the tryst that started it all and my self confidence was not at an all time high.

You know what they say about judging a book by its cover; don’t.
Old 22-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Deep in Thoughts

Yes agree never judge the book by its cover .
Old 22-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Aruzoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First to support!
Old 23-04-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
Ouich!!! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOuich!!! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A promising start .
Old 23-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
WIMMSLAYER is stuck in moderation for some time to come

nice..........
Old 23-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

good start. definitely promising
Old 23-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deepthinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The one with the mixer.

Michelle. She was your typical JC girl; petite, bespectacled, freckled, shoulder length hair that she usually likes to wear in a pony tail (sometimes in a braid which I am very partial to). Looking back, she was, by all accounts, rather ordinary looking. Cute, but still ordinary. The only thing extraordinary about her was her rack and it was magnificent to behold. Her petite frame only served to accentuate her massive tits.

To round off the orientation, a mixer was organised at one of the clubs in the city for the freshies to mingle. It was probably an excuse for everyone to get shitfaced and it was perfectly fine with me. Me and Michelle happened to stay in the same residential college, and being the gentleman that I am, I offered to drive us. I can still remember the slinky number that she wore; a little black dress that totally covered her best assets but at the same time exposing her entire back right down to her ass. It was clear that Michelle came ready to PARTAY with an outfit like that. I tried my best not to stare while driving us to the city but all I could think of was her braless tits under the dress. In the end, we managed to get to the club unscathed in the face of the massive distractions next me.

When we got into the club, the party had already started. I went to gets us some drinks while she joined the rest of our Singaporean contingent. When I got back, Michelle was chatting with a couple of the girls over the thumping music and they indicated to me that they would like to get on the dance floor. I was still too sober to do any dancing so naturally I declined to join them (which I then instantly regretted). There is a simple pleasure in watching women gyrate on the dance floor and I was definitely indulging.

After a few more rounds of drinks, everyone was sufficiently inebriated for the inhibitions to ebb away and for me to join in the action on the dance floor. I took Michelle by the hand and led her to a corner. The music was thumping away and I ran my hands down her bare back as I pulled her closer to me. I could smell the gentle scent of vanilla and musk in her perfume. Sensing no resistance, I tried my luck and lifted her chin up towards me. I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. As her eyes closed, I pried her lips open with my tongue to find hers. I felt a fleeting hesitation from her at first but that quickly passed when I felt our tongues intertwined. I moved my hands down from her back to her ass and to my surprise, I felt no panty lines. Exploring further, found the familiar outline of a thong.

This was going to be a good night.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! hoping for more updates to come.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can't wait for the next update .
Old 24-04-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
mingwandalaoshu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update .
Old 25-04-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 25-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 26-04-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I chop seat with popcorn and beer .
Old 26-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mrcockface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 26-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 13
Datahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone wanna join me camp fire at here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1