The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

As Mark drops the strapon on the floor, the haze of anger slowly clears from my mind, leaving me standing there panting, glazed in sweat from the exertion. Except this time, I was on the other end, not the receiving end but the...giving, if you can call it that, giving end this time. And I'm still coming to terms with how damn sweet it felt, and yet how fucked up it felt as well. I certainly didn't know I was capable of being that vicious to anyone.

"Judith ah, Judith, poor, poor Judith..." Shawn laughs, pulling her up by her hair, laughing at her expression of sheer humiliation and fatigue, slapping her face lightly to get a reaction out of her, Judith whimpering softly with each slap to her face.

"I think she's still fine. Look at that. Confirm can go longer, lor." Mark laughs, walking over and cupping Judith's jaw in one hand, then spitting in her face, laughing at her struggling and trying to look away. These two guys have history with her, it seems.

"You were always so stuck up...every time also act like one big fuck just because you were sucking boss' cock and he liked you...how's it feel to be out of friends, girl?" Mark continues taunting Judith, as he turns to me, still trying to catch my breath.

"How? What else do you want to do to fuck her up? Anything you like, tonight we let you!"

I open my mouth to reply, but I'm beaten to it.

"Ask her to call that friend of hers. Bring the other bitch over and make her suffer too." I spin around in shock, mouth open and eyes wide, as Steph, sweet, innocent and shy Steph, with a glare in her face and a look of sheer rage I've never seen before, stands up and slaps Judith across the face, then slap her again, and again, and again, delivering a series of sharp, vicious tight slaps. As the guys laugh, amused, Steph grabs Judith by her hair, pulling her head back, Judith groaning as Steph begins slapping her again and again.

"Listen up, Judith. A year ago, I didn't know who you were. I didn't know what you wanted. You sent your friends, pulled me into that van while I was walking home, and now my life is changed forever. Your psycho friend decided that a minor argument over a CCA election was worth destroying my life for, and so I ended up in your house being tortured over my entire March holidays. You decided that I my body was your property and when two random thugs decided to use you instead, you then took revenge just because I followed what they ordered me to do, something that I did because I wanted to avoid being raped by yet more strangers. And what did you do? What did you fucking do, you psychotic pubor?!" Steph hisses, viciously, as Judith gasps in pain, her eyes screwed up shut as Steph slaps her again.

"I...I..."

"Go on, weren't you so proud of what you did? Thinking it would let you own me?" Steph yells, as she grabs Judith's nipple and twists it hard, making her scream. The men are now holding Judith in an armlock, still on her knees, bent back, enjoying the show from Steph.

"I...I made you dump...Martin..." Judith gasps.

"That's right, bitch. You made me dump the one guy who made everything bearable, after degrading me and destroying my entire life bit by bit. I had to quit gym and drop out of the school team because you purposely scheduled your little torture parties on my training days. I nearly flunked my A levels because you made me study while being raped at the same time. But guess what? Looks like this time, you pissed off the wrong girl." Steph spits in Judith's face, then stands up, her face flushed and full of rage. This is a Steph I've never seen before, the quiet, submissive girl who would rather get tortured than fight back now transformed into a force of sheer rage.

It seems that by starting the ball rolling, I have now unleashed something far worse. I stand there, my mouth hanging open in shock as well, as I watch Steph unleash her tirade at Judith. Steph looks at the men briefly, and even though I'm screaming in my mind please don't please don't please don't encourage her further, all it takes is a nod from the men, as Steph strides out of the room, walking in about a minute later with Judith's handphone.

"You're going to call the bitch. You're going to pretend that you want her to come join in another of your sick little parties. And then when she gets here..." Steph looks up at the men.

"She's all mine. Got it?"

"Oh, of course." Mark breaks his silence, barely unable to control his laughter. "But the whole point of this is to punish Judith what. How leh?"

Steph looks me directly in the eye, and at this point, I know there's no going back.

"Clara destroyed my life, I'll make sure she pays for it. You guys can join in and try her out. But this bitch..." Steph looks at Judith, slaps her again to stifle her whimpers, then looks at me again. "Leave her to Mel. I'm sure the former best friends have some catching up to do."

"Swee lah!" Shawn laughs. The men tie a rope to Judith's wrists, still tied behind her back, then secure it so that she's bent over, on tiptoe, legs apart and hands behind her back. The classic position she used to torture me with, that leaves a girl open and vulnerable to anything. Then as Steph slips on a bathrobe, the men follow her out, laughing. I grin at Judith's tear-streaked face, as she looks up at me, pleading.

"Please, Alexis, I know you're not crazy like that Steph-ARGHHHHHH!" I slap her to keep her quiet, then pick up her panties and ram them into her mouth.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Just wait here and think of all the lovely things that are about to happen. But first, I'm going to browse instagram." I grin, as I walk out the door, and grab my phone from the living room, then walk back upstairs and begin snapping pictures of Judith, as she shakes her head and screams.

"Who shall I send these to? The head of FASS? Maybe every single member of our old team? Or our old clique? Maybe your new cca? They'd love to see how kinky you cheerleading bitches get." I grin at her, as she shakes her head, muffled protests from behind her gag. And for the first time ever, I see fear in the eyes of Judith, the same eyes that used to show nothing but disdain as she thought of new ways to torture and humiliate me.

"The situation is completely reversed today, you stupid whore. You...in that position...tied up like this...with your panties rammed in that stupid mouth of yours...while I sit here and contemplate..." I hear a door slam and Clara's screaming, and grin, as her screaming fades away. "Looks like your best friend's here. New best friend, that is. Weren't we best friends?" I smile at Judith sweetly, picking up a cane and stroking the tip across her chest, enjoying the sight of her squirming.

"The fact is, right now, you should know how I felt, being in the exact same position I was many times at your house. But a bit of physical pain will never compare to how much shit you put me through. And you know what? Karma, bitch. Your comeuppance is here." I make sure I continue smiling at Judith, smiling so sweetly throughout my entire speech, enjoying how unsettling it feels, knowing just how much turmoil her mind must be in now, trying to imagine what her former fucktoy is about to unleash on her. I step over, and pull the panties out.

"Alexis, come on, I know you're reasonable, I know you'll stop this if you just think about it and-" Judith screams, as I thwack the cane down on her ass, then ram her underwear back into her mouth.

"I just wanted to hear you scream, dumbfuck. It's giving me inspiration for what to do to you next." I grin at her, my face right in front of hers, eye to eye, enjoying her look of sheer terror. Oh, how the tables have turned indeed.

Voyeur Videos:
https://openload.co/f/tuWkseAmcoY
https://openload.co/f/x_3yw9yyF9w
Old 24-04-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Steph

I look at Clara, handcuffed to the bed in the spare room, as she struggles, making the cuffs clink and rattle, her eyes wide, her mouth stuffed with a spare rag I found lying around, and smile at her. She's in that black spag strap as usual, coupled with her blue shorts, the quintessential "Come on guys, I accept everyone and anyone" outfit that I've seen her in whenever she decides to entertain herself by meeting me in public and bringing me somewhere for her friends to use.

"Well, looks like you're a bit surprised, Clara." I smile at her, my mind racing with all the lovely possibilities. "Remember how you felt when I woke up? I didn't even have any time to think before you got your friends to start...start hurting me." I wince a bit, remembering that day, then continue. "All I ever did to offend you was to go against you when it came to cca issues. I thought it would be constructive and good to change some of the things you were doing as the Captain. But that's not the point. You know what's the point?" I smile at Clara, as she continues struggling, her eyes meeting mine. I can hear Judith's faint screaming and Alexis's yelling from the other side of the house, and I'm secretly happy to hear it.

"The point is, for one stupid little argument, you could have just done something normal, like spread gossip or slapped me or just kept quiet and graduated. You were a senior I actually respected, until you decided to be a complete psycho, and repay one small argument with kidnapping me and ruining my entire life slowly and painfully, not to mention taking my body and turning it into something cheap for you to play with." I continue walking around Clara, as the men lean against the wall, smoking and watching me. I feel like telling them not to smoke in my house, but at the same time...I don't think I want to push my luck and lose this golden opportunity to finally let all my frustration out.

"Eh, girl ah, are you going to talk until she starts pleading for you to shut up? If you want us to fuck her just say lah." The one called Mark speaks up, tossing his cigarette out of the window.

"No, guys, see, Miss Clara Koh here, who dresses up so nicely in school and pretends to be just a tease, is actually someone who enjoys pleasing men, sometimes more than one at the same time, only that she does it willingly, unlike me. And while herbs exist to make someone tighter, which she has been force feeding Alexis and I, by the way, I think she's probably still quite loose, so it won't be that fun..." I grin, looking at Clara, knowing her mind must be racing, trying to think what might happen to her.

"But, of course, I'm sure you want to try her out. After all, being in her university's track and field team would have given her lots of stamina to last while you guys have your fun, enough stamina to make sure she's still able to feel every little bit of her retribution later." I smile, making sure to make myself look innocent and shy as always, the sweet smile on my face keeping everyone in the dark of the true turmoil going on in my mind. "So go ahead, please do what you like to her."

Mark laughs, as he stands up. "Well, about time. I was supposed to pia that Judith, but I'm sure she'll be just as fun..." He pulls off his boxers, as I lean against the old table in the room, watching with a grin on my face.

"Actually, if you just rape her like that, it won't make a difference. She'll actually enjoy it." I smile again, innocently, playing the part of the quiet girl who just wants to let the men have fun, let them think they're in charge, while I make sure I get my revenge.

"Okay lo. Eh, Tan!" Mark waves his hand at the other guy, the one they call Shawn. "You take her mouth, on?"

I raise one hand. "Actually, that won't be enough."

Mark glares at me, warning me that I'm about to use up the little bit of goodwill that I had from earlier. "Girl, you wanted us to punish her for you, and we're doing that. Continue talking some more and we'll leave her alone and fuck you till you black out." He growls at me, as I quickly step over to the other table, knowing that I have to keep the men on my side.

Act sweet, Steph. Act like the innocent and quiet girl everyone thinks you are, act demure, act like you don't know what you're doing, and run the show quietly.

"Actually, I was thinking you could use this." I pick up a tube of menthol rub, and a pair of clothespegs. "She used to enjoy using these on me. Maybe you could...you know?" I stifle a giggle. Keep it together, Steph.

"Wah. You're fucking sadistic, girl. I like!" Shawn breaks the tension, walking over and snatching the menthol rub and clips from my hand, slapping my ass as he walks off. I control the urge to retort. People have done worse, Steph. Let it go. "No, I just want her to feel like how I felt, so she can feel some remorse. After all, she did make me feel like...like I wasn't worth anything..."

"Okay lah, I get it lah, she made you feel cheap la. No problem girl! Chill! My balls have been itching all night, I need to pia someone, and you're letting us have her, okay lor! Don't keep talking!" Mark waves his hand, irritated, desperate to relieve his own pent-up sexual tension.

Men. How predictable.

"Yes...that's right." I keep my voice calm, hiding the quavering in my tone, born of joy at seeing my tormentor about to be punished. "You see...to her, the most important thing is to feel validated by letting men worship her. So if you use her, just use her and that's it, like a throwaway toy..." I smile at the men.

"Wah, girl, you have some issues too, like that other friend of yours. Okay lah! I'll make sure..." He slaps Clara across the face, as she squirms. "I'll make sure she doesn't get any pleasure. I'm feeling generous, do favour for you lor." He grins. "Eh Shawn! You coming?"

As Shawn rips the gag out of Clara's mouth and the men begin using her from both ends, pinching her tits and slapping her, not caring for her pleasure, I can only lean back against the wall, grinning to myself.

That's right, just use her like that, make her feel like she's not worth anything. The stupid bitch prides herself on being able to attract and have any guy she wants, right? How's it feel to be the disposable sex toy now, Clara? Your stupid little superiority complex made you ruin my life just because I opposed you once, I bet it must kill you to be used by people for their own pleasure, not yours, when you're not in charge for once. I snap out of my internal monologue as Clara screams shrilly, Mark having covered a vibrator in the menthol rub and rammed it up her ass.

"I heard her friend used to do this to you hor." He laughs. "Judith always used to have all these stories about what she did." He continues thrusting into Clara, her choking and gagging filling the room as Shawn uses her mouth roughly, brutally, not caring about Clara's tears streaming down her face with her makeup.

Everything's going according to plan, really. The golden opportunity appeared, I took it, and now everything is working out so damn well. I quietly swiped the toys when I was bringing the men to the spare bedroom, taking a few every time I left the room while waiting for Clara to get here. I made sure to put something on, but I made I sure I remained in my underwear to keep them aroused. It was slightly worrying that they'd lose control and start using me first, but thankfully describing Clara's body to them and showing them her pictures made them distracted, and allowed me to manipulate the situation until Clara showed up. Then it was just a matter of veiled suggestions hidden in seemingly innocent comments, coupled with my sweet, innocent-schoolgirl smile, and...

How, how in the world did all that come out of you, Steph?

I toy idly with the leather end of Mark's belt, my mind running through the possible things to do to Clara next. Deep inside, I wonder, just how fucked up am I, once I've been pushed over the edge?

I'll leave that for another time. I hear Judith's voice again, faintly, along with Mel laughing. I hope she's having fun. She deserves it too. And I sure as hell hope I don't turn into a psycho like them...like Clara, like Judith...

So I manipulated the men. I suggested and cajoled and acted all sweet. And then, when asked, I came up with a plan to destroy Clara just as badly as she did for me. Am I a psycho? Am I just as bad as those two? Am I?

I continue idly speculating, Clara's muffled gagging and gasping for air filling the room, debating in my mind as I wait for the men to finish part one of...of infinity, of Clara's new life.
Old 25-04-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Alexis

"Judith ah Judith...how do you like me now?"

I stifle a giggle, as I push another ice cube up Judith's ass, hearing her muffled screams behind the cloth in her mouth, as she struggles, the water dripping out of her ass onto the floor, her eyes rolled back, on the verge of fainting with the pain.

"You don't like your ass being played with...who would guess? I hated anything in my ass, so you made sure you took every opportunity to torture me that way, but...you hated it too? Were you trying to transfer that hate to me?" I laugh, slapping Judith's face to keep her conscious. I've been abusing her, all to myself, for the past 1 hour already, and it has been flat out amazing. First, menthol rub on her nipples, then a pair of binder clips. Then the giant vibrator she loved to use on me, jammed into her pussy, for a 15-minute long game of making her keep it in by clenching her pussy, because if she let it slide out, I would slap it back in hard enough to make her scream. And now, pushing ice cubes up her ass and letting them melt slowly...just long enough for her to savour the pain.

"It sure feels bad to be the one on the other side now, no?" I laugh at Judith. "Now you know how I felt. Then again, I bet you knew how I would feel, looking at how nicely calculated every single torture session was. What did I ever do to you, hmm, bestie? Is that term right? Bestie? You were my best friend ever and we used to be on the same side, remember?" I laugh, looking at Judith wincing, her eyes screwed shut, as she groans, the freezing ice up her ass definitely an agony to her.

"Oh, don't reply, I know what happened. You went over the edge. Maybe it was my fault too, because you were my best friend, and I knew you were jealous of all my successes, but I didn't soften any impact to you, I didn't even think of how you might have felt being best friends with me when you were constantly failing at everything." I grin, thinking back.

"Yes, Judith, I was an arrogant bitch back then, I'll admit it, and I'll admit how I behaved probably pushed you to do what you did. But really? We couldn't have talked?" I idly flick one of the binder clips, watching her wince, a little whimper escaping her mouth. "We couldn't have sat down, discussed things, you know, instead of just getting your friends to kidnap and rape and abuse me? What pushed you so far? That one incident after the results? That was ages ago, you know." I sigh to myself theatrically. "We were best friends since Primary 5, you know. As much as I was an arrogant, annoying girl, riding the wave of success and not stopping to think about how much I hurt my best friend by not thinking about her feelings..."

I look her in the eye. "Is it wrong to want to share my happiness with my best friend? And even if I wasn't thinking of your feelings, would it have been so hard to just tell me and cut me down with words, instead of, hmm, turning me into some kind of sex slave?" I hiss my final words out at her, then walk over to the bag with the toys.

"I'm not going to talk you to death, don't worry." I grin. "I believe in actions before words, as always. And it's just you and me and it's the entire weekend. Just like how you used to do things to me, except now it's you who suffers."

I pull out the vibrator, grinning as Judith's eyes, swollen with crying, widen and stare at it. "That's right, you're happy it's out of you, right? But you know what? I think you're fucked up enough to enjoy being used. Like that time on your birthday when you willingly let all those men use you after they had me. So you know what? Today..." I pick up a jar of Tiger Balm and begin coating the vibrator in it. "Today...I think what will really fuck you up would be to suffer without anyone worshipping you like the slut you are." I grin, as I ram the vibrator up Judith's ass, pushing the half-melted ice cube deeper. The muffled scream is loud enough to fill the room, as every muscle in her body jerks taut, Judith flailing against her bonds futilely, her eyes rolled back from the sheer agony of Tiger Balm and melted ice up her ass.

"Now, Judith..." I pull out the gag, letting her whimpering and gasping fill the room, the sound of sheer agony as she writhes about, fighting the burning in her ass, a shrill whimper escaping her mouth. "That hurts right? No wonder you used to punish me with that. But I can make it so much worse..." I grin, as I apply Tiger Balm to yet another vibrator, then tap it lightly against the entrance to her pussy, making her struggle even harder.

"No...no...please...not that...not that please Alexis...I beg you..." Judith manages to gasp out a strangled plea, as I place the vibrator on the table, where she can see it, then lower her down so that her head is now hanging at a perfect level...to make her feel even worse.

"Not so fun now when you're the one being punished and humiliated, right? No men to worship you now, right?" I pull a stool up and sit in front of Judith, knowing that I'm going to regret what I'm about to force her to do, but who cares, right now?

"You're going to lick me out, and if I don't squirt in your whore's face fast enough, I'm going to ram the vibrator into your pussy, then spread the rest of the jar over your tits for good measure, girl. So go on. Show your former 'bestie' how much you still love her." I grin, opening my legs and pushing Judith's face in between. She resists at first, until I give a hard yank on the binder clip on her left nipple, making her scream into my thigh, the scream stopping as I let go of the clip, then starting as I tug on the other one.

"Go on, weren't you so desperate to make me lick other girls out? It's your turn, bitch!" I laugh, as Judith begins lapping at my slit frantically, using all the effort she can muster. I suppress a moan, not wanting to let her know she's doing anything right, but to be honest, to use the cliche, it feels so wrong yet feels so right. She must have done this several times before, because it's not long before I can feel the orgasm coming, yet, I force myself to clear my head, knowing that it would be all too easy to let that bitch get me off, and escape the punishment. I stand up, and slap Judith across the face.

"Too slow, bitch." I lie, despite feeling my juices running down my legs. Judith looks up, her eyes wide with fear. "No. NO! Alexis, please, please, I tried, I fucking tried-AAAAAARGGHH!" Judith's shrill scream fills the air, as I walk around the back and slam the vibrator up her pussy, the Tiger Balm searing every nerve in her. I stand and watch, amused, as Judith begins to struggle and shake violently, two coated vibrators in both her openings now, her entire body glazed with sweat, tears streaming down her face, flushed a lovely shade of crimson from the exertion and shame. I take out my phone and snap a few more pictures, laughing as she tries to look away and slapping her to make her look at the camera.

"Now, we're going to play a game. Remember whatever you used to do to me? So...what are you?"

"What...no...you're crazy...NGH!" She gasps, as I yank on both the binder clips.

"Say it...come on.."

"I'm...I'm a slut..." Judith gasps.

"And?"

"I'm a bitch...NGH!" I tug again, laughing.

"Whose bitch? Go on, say it all out, like you forced me to memorise..."

"But...AGH!" I give Judith a vicious backhand this time, then walk over and pick up the cane.

"Next time, I'm going to make sure your ass is bright red. Go on, what are you?"

"I'm...Alexis's bitch...her cheapass slut...to be used...and given away....as she wishes...her fucktoy...I'm just a whore...who exists to be fucked...and to pleasure people..." Judith whimpers, as I tap the cane lightly against her breasts.

"Whose tits are these?"

"These...whore's tits...are yours...are the property of Alexis..." Judith gasps, as I flick them with the cane.

"Glad to know you've learned your place, Judith." I chuckle, as I swat her chest with the cane anyway, making her scream. "You see...it's not as fun when you're the one getting her pride stripped from her, is it?" I laugh.

"Now...let's finish this off." I undo the rope, letting Judith crash to the floor, then throw a towel at her. "You have 1 minute. Wash yourself up, and then get back here and kneel."

"What the...AGH!" Judith screams, as I yank both the binder clips off her tits without warning.

"Do you or do you not want to end this?" I grin at her. "Come on, former bestie...better listen...or I'll call your two friends back to play after they finish with Clara...oh and-" I hold up a can of pepper spray from the duffel bag (Pepper spray? I'm fucking glad that I'm in control tonight, not her) "-if you try to fight back or run...I think I can overpower one well-fucked and worn out bitch by myself." I grin. "So shower."

"You're a fucking psycho." Judith grits her teeth, as she struggles to the shower, unable to walk properly.

"So are you, Judith." I laugh.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Oh, the fun's just beginning, girl. I think to myself, as I begin filming her agonised shower. As Judith gets out, I wave her up against the wall.

"All you have to do now, is to play with yourself."

"What the fuck?" Judith screams, only to be cut off by another slap.

"Yup, play with yourself. Oh, and act like you're enjoying it. Moan as many slutty words as you can. A media undergraduate shouldn't have trouble with her english, right?" I giggle. Judith glares at me, as she begins playing with herself, rubbing her pussy and cupping her breasts, forcing herself to moan all sorts of filthy words and phrases about herself, while her face continues to flush red, and tears well in her eyes, glaring at me as I film it on my phone. I know the humiliation she's feeling, having gone through it myself, but she's probably feeling it tenfold tonight, because hey, the girl that she's been taking all her angst out on is now in charge.

And it's about to get worse, I think to myself, as Judith jerks taut, her juices spraying across the room, then falls limp, gasping. Before she can say anything, I quickly snap a handcuff across one wrists, then the other to the window grilles, effectively restraining her on the floor, then snap a few more pictures.

"Now...Judith...looks like you're the real whore. Beaten up by another girl, forced to eat her out, and still able to play with yourself?" I grin at her, as I begin typing on my phone.

"You're just as fucked up yourself." She hisses.

"Oh, still as proud as ever. But you won't be so proud when you see this..." I turn the phone screen to face her, and her face goes blank, her jaw falling open with shock.

Because there's an email composed on my iphone, an email with all the pictures and videos of her humiliating herself attached, and a few of her eating me out as well.

An email addressed to everywhere. Sggirls.com, chio-eves.tumblr, sgerotica,com, singapore hallsters, gutter uncensored, nearly every single erotica-related blog in Singapore, and some overseas ones as well.

"Just because you've always been threatening me. Go on, plead, girl. And before you try to threaten me with a counter-threat..." I pick up Judith's phone, and open the back, showing her an empty SD card slot. "You see, when you want to blackmail someone, always make a copy. You don't have to leave it lying around if you want to keep your blackmail material secret, but at least you have a backup..." I grin, as I show Judith her SD card, then snap it in half. "I know you too well, stupid bitch. We were best friends for too long, after all."

"Alexis..." Judith finally finds her voice, a strangled plea escaping her lips. "Please...no..."

"Oh yes, I forgot, I left something out." I grin, as I pull out her wallet, searching through, then add a photograph of her NRIC to the email. "There we go. Anything else you'd like me to add?"

"Please Alexis...don't...you'll...please...my whole life...it'll just end..." Judith is pleading now, her eyes streaming tears. Oh, how the fucking tables have turned.

"You ruined my whole life too, Judith. Just think of this as payback, bitch, because today? You're the one about to feel the pain." I look at her, my eyes steeled, my voice hard, as I put the phone in front of her face, and as she screams in shock, I press Send.

"Enjoy your new-found fame, Judith." I grin. "Perhaps now you'll have all the men you want, worshipping your body, just like you enjoy so much."

I settle down against the wall, grinning. I watch, as the men finish with Clara and come in to use Judith, but by that point she's still in shock, and barely puts up a fight as they take turns with her. When they're done, they pack up, laughing, not knowing what I've done, as they take Judith and Clara out of the house, mentioning something about "bringing them back for the night.", but frankly, I'm still lost in the afterglow of revenge...

Until Steph, still in her underwear, comes over and sits next to me, offering me a towel.

"Alexis, you alright?"

"Yeah babe, I'm alright. Why?"

"You have this crazed gleam in your eye..." She speaks carefully. "And so do you." I retort, laughing. "I heard you went full-out crazy on Clara."

"Yeah, well...I'm actually worried I might have gone too far. I made her facetime her boyfriend while she was um...using her mouth on one of the men." Steph confesses, her face red with embarrassment.

Seriously, girl, you're cute. You've gone through all sorts of humiliating sexual gymnastics, you've probably done every single thing in the Kamasutra, but you can't just say "...while she was blowing someone"? Guess you really were an innocent, sweet girl deep down.

"Well, I can one-up you." I grin. "I made Judith masturbate, then I filmed the whole thing and sent it all over the internet-" "WHAT?!" Steph's shocked exclamation cuts me off.

"What? Might as well let her be the scandal of the month, that's bound to stop her-"

"You saw those guys! She has all sorts of connections, and while they might have been giving her a penalty, she's still probably quite high up in wherever they're from! Don't you realise how much trouble we could be in?" Steph looks at me, her eyes wide with shock.

"Uh...I think it should be fine...right? They're probably too busy now, they took her back to their place, and besides, scandals like this blow over quickly..." I quickly throw out the words, anything, trying to reassure Steph, but deep down, inside me, my entire core is sinking into a vortex, trying to figure out the ramifications of what I've just done, and just what might happen as a result of my moment of losing control.

This might not work out to be that awesome, after all. I think to myself. Fuck.

To be continued (in the next new story)...

Video Time:
https://openload.co/f/gyPMZj8JUo0
https://openload.co/f/s_7cOead6yk
https://openload.co/f/MEJM0xeVSGI
https://openload.co/f/YDS5Kg7eNpM
https://openload.co/f/AYynU8Vtse0
Old 27-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

New Story.......

The emcee's voice announced "...and for the outstanding top student in the Diploma of Business Administration, the award goes to...Miss Chong Shu Zhen, Alexis!" filled the auditorium as Alexis, her face beaming with pride, strode onto the stage and shook the director's hand, holding her award with an expression of sheer joy. As she walked down the stage, she reached into the pocket of her skirt under her graduation gown, scrolling through her whatsapp contacts until she found the chat group for her clique, tapping out a quick message as she returned to her seat.

"It's on tonight, right?"

The replies came flooding in quickly enough.

"Of course, you're the star!"
"Looking forward to it!"

Alexis grinned to herself, as she sat down, waiting for the rest of the ceremony to end. As she posed for photographs with her friends and went around hugging her former coursemates, celebrating the end of three years, the delights awaiting her that night were at the back of her mind, her anticipation building as she reached home, tossing her gown to one side, then quickly grabbing an overnight bag prepared beforehand and heading out of the door, still in the white blouse and black bandage skirt that she had been wearing under her gown. Alexis flagged a taxi, her mind racing with anticipation and also a slight tinge of reluctance...or was it nervousness? She tried to push it out of her mind, as she slid into the backseat.

"Uncle, Downtown East chalet."

"Wah, girl, wear so formal. Going for fancy dress party ah?" The driver chuckled as he started driving.

"Well...kinda lah!" Alexis giggled, at the back of her mind thinking: Oh, it'll be a party alright, just less of the fancy dress.

To think it had all started from a simple remark.

2 Months Ago

"You'll definitely be top lah, Alex!" Her best friend, Elaine giggled, as she took a sip of her drink. The rest of her clique cheered, sitting around the condo pool, sipping from plastic cups as they chatted late into the night, celebrating a friend's birthday.

"Bullshit lah!" Alexis tossed her empty cup at her friend, laughing, the alcohol giving her a pleasant feeling and a red flush to her face. "I'll do anything if I'm top lor! That's how far I'm willing to bet!" She grinned, standing up.

"Sure or not?" One of the guys called, ogling Alexis's bikini-clad body, in a very unsubtle manner.

"Sure lah. Tell you what..." Alexis paused for dramatic effect. "...if I'm top, I'll let all of you fuck me! Ai mai?" She giggled. "One of you rent a chalet, I'll go there...but those two...." She spun to point at Elaine and Nicole, as they offered mock expressions of horror in return. "...those two..also join in! If I'm top, you guys just fuck all of us! How?" Alexis laughed.

"On!" "Okay!" "Swee lah!" The cheers of the guys filled the air, as one of them took out his phone.

"Say it lah, come on girls!" He laughed, all the teens too drunk for any common sense.

"Fine." Alexis giggled loudly. "If I'm top student ah...um...I'll let all of you gangbang me for one night...and...and..." she pointed at her friends.

"Yeah...I'll join in! Fuck yeah!" Nicole screamed, laughing at the top of her voice.

"Me too, you fuckers, I'm that supportive of Val!" Elaine yelled, as she yanked down her bikini top quickly, flashing her boobs to the camera, as the guys cheered.

"Then it's set!" The one holding the camera laughed, as he tossed his phone back onto the table.

2 Months Later

That had been a while back. But promises, even drunken promises, when involving sex, were the kind of promises that Alexis, Nicole and Elaine kept. And while Alexis had always been one of the more popular girls in school, her sexual experience had been largely limited to one-to-one encounters, never more than one person and never with a girl. So the thought of a wild, no-holds-barred party with guys she trusted...sent a tingle up her spine, as she leant back in the backseat, thinking of the challenge lying ahead that night.

The taxi pulled to a stop, as Alexis paid, drawing a few curious looks as she walked through a beach area in a formal white blouse, black skirt, and heels. She knocked on the door of the chalet, as Nicole opened the door, in a loose singlet that showed off her bra and fbts, giggling. "Come in! Wah, so formal? Nevermind lah, just make sure you don't damage it!"

Alexis closed the door behind her, as the guys began to cheer for the star of the night, finally ready.

"Wah, Alex, you sure you're ready for this?"

"Ya hor, don't report us tomorrow for rape ah?" One of the guys called, making the whole room laugh, including Alexis.

"Rape? Go fuck yourself lah! Wait, no need fuck yourself, I'll fuck you later!" Alexis called back, undoing her blouse's buttons to expose her small, perky breasts in the lacy black bra she wore for special occasions, making everyone cheer. "Elaine! Give me some of that!" She ordered, as Elaine handed her a plastic cup of vodka, Alexis draining the entire cup in one gulp, the warmth from the alcohol helping her to loosen up.

"Play some fucking club music! I'll strip for you guys first. Then we'll see who gets to go first! I can take up to three or four guys if I try hard enough." Alexis grinned, as electric music began blasting, a familiar track from her days in the Poly's dance company. As her friends clapped and cheered for her, she began gyrating to the beat, removing her skirt and blouse seductively, then pulling off her bra and tossing it to one of the guys, before sliding off her panties and tossing it across the chalet, standing naked in just a pair of heels, touching herself while she danced in her heels, no easy feat but possible for one of the best dancers in the school.

"Okay, stop touching yourself lah guys! Everyone gets a go at trying me out tonight!" Alexis grinned, standing shamelessly in the middle of the chalet's living room, hands on her hips, the guys ogling her perfect body. Years of dancing had left Alexis with a slim body, with firmly toned abs and legs, together with a faint tan from daily morning swims. The navel piercing and a small tattoo on her left hip only added to the smoking hot image she presented, and the whole package, including the fact that she waxed herself cleanly, made the guys unable to resist her.

"Soooo...who goes first?" Alexis licked her lips seductively, making eye contact with every guy. "I know, how about an auction? Winner gets to be the first cock in my mouth..."

"First cock? Please Alex, don't try and lie!" Nicole yelled, as the whole room burst into laughter.

"First for tonight lah!" Alexis called back. "Okay, let's go!"

The guys, unable to control themselves, their minds overtaken by the sight of Alexis in the nude waiting to suck them off, began throwing money from their wallets onto the floor. Nicole and Elaine gathered up the cash, counting, then tossed it on the table.

"Money goes to drinks and more food later, guys." Alexis smiled, as she pointed at the winner. "You, yes you! You're first, fucker! Get your cock over here!"

The winner walked over, as the other 5 guys settled back to wait their turn, their raging erections evident. Alexis giggled, dropping to her knees, pressing her firm, full breasts together and rubbing them to excite him even more, before giving his erect cock a long, slow lick.

"Mmm, now that's tasty. Hey, I have an idea!" Alexis looked across the room, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Hey Nicole! You know the whole thing about share a coke with your bestie? I think I want to share a cock with my bestie instead!"

"Wah, okay lor, lazy to do all the work just say lah!" Nicole laughed as she walked over and knelt next to Alexis. "You start and I'll help?"

Alexis nodded, as she wrapped her lips around the hard shaft facing her, then began sucking slowly, her head bobbing up and down as she placed her hands behind her head, making eye contact with the guy. Her "look, no hands" style of giving oral was something that many guys loved, making sure that her blowjobs were remembered well and prized by those who received them. Added to Nicole's gentle licking on the guy's balls as well as taking turns with Valerie to lick and suck on the shaft, and it wasn't long before he was grabbing Alexis's head, groaning as he tangled his fingers in her hair and pushed down.

"Yes, that's it, give it all to her, fill her mouth right up!" Nicole began cheering her friends on, slapping Alexis's ass and tits playfully. As Alexis continued sucking faster and faster, Nicole began squeezing her breasts with one hand for fun, while stroking the guy's balls with the other, until finally he pushed all the way into Alexis, who took the entire length without gagging, her eyes bright with enjoyment as he came in her mouth. Alexis waited till the last spurt, then slowly, seductively slid off his cock, then looked at him, making eye contact as she swallowed slowly, then licked her lips, picking up her discarded panties and using it to wipe his shaft clean.

"Okay big boy, go and rest, you'll need to recharge if you're going to give me a good hard fucking later." Alexis giggled. "Okay, Elaine, who's next?"

"Well, the next two kinda paid the same, so it's a tie..."
Old 27-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

"Fuck it! I'll suck both at the same time! You two, let's go!" Alexis yelled, as Nicole planted a quick kiss on her lips, tasting the cum left on them.

"Mmm, that's nice...have fun babe." Nicole stood up, heading over to the sofa. "Okay, guys, stop touching yourselves, let's play some strip poker while you're waiting. Don't you want to see Elaine and me join in the fun?"

Alexis, faced with two cocks in her face, placed one hand on each and began stroking, giving the one on the left a quick lick. After the first few licks, she turned to the right and began paying the same attention, alternating between the two cocks, smiling widely as both her friends looked down at her, groaning with the pleasure...

To be continued...
Old 27-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Alexis moaned, her lips wrapped around the shaft of the guy on her left while her right hand slowly stroked the guy on the right, both of them groaning with pleasure from Alexis's talented handling of their erect dicks. Alternating between the two, she took turns to suck and lick each of them off, enjoying the taste in her mouth and craving more with each movement of her lips and tongue.

"Mmm...you boys are enjoying this, aren't you?" Alexis murmured in a seductive tone, looking up and making eye contact with each of her friends as she stroked their cocks. "Alright, scissors, paper, stone please!" Alexis called out, her hands slowly sliding up and down each shaft. Her two friends looked down at her, confused. "Just do it! You'll see what happens." Alexis giggled, the combination of alcohol and throwing her inhibitions out the window leading to all her wild, silly ideas appearing.

"Oh, okay, you won. That means..." Alexis turned to the winner, and wrapping her lips around his cock, slid all the way down till the full length was deep in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. Hours of practice with guys who were more than willing to be sucked off by Alexis, had led to her lack of gag reflex. In fact, Alexis had lost count of the number of times she had been told that she sucked cock like a pornstar, and she loved hearing it each time anyway. As she cupped the balls of the guy she was deepthroating and caressed them gently, she began jerking the other guy off faster and faster, until he groaned, making Alexis slide her lips off her friend and turn just in time to look up with a grin on her face as he spurted his warm, gooey cum all over her elegant features. Alexis turned back to the other cock and began sucking faster and harder, until he too lost control and began spurting into her mouth, as she patiently waited for him to finish and then opened her mouth, showing both of them her mouthful of cum. But before they could react, Alexis swallowed, knocking back the thick fluid like a shot of alcohol, then stood up, smiling despite the strings of cum over her face and hair.

"Uh, uh, uh, no photos, no evidence, remember? But I'm sure you'll take that sight with you forever. Maybe I'll get someone to cum on my tits later and add to the show." Alexis giggled, using one finger to wipe up a stray droplet of cum from her chin before sucking it off the finger. Her two friends, spent from her talented efforts, collapsed onto the sofa as Alexis walked over to the poker table. In the time taken to suck two cocks, Elaine and Nicole had somehow managed to lose all their clothes at poker, but whether they were even trying to keep them on would have been hard to determine. Nicole lay on her back on the table, panting, her eyes closed, with one hand rubbing her nipples while the other was tangled in Elaine's hair, pulling her firmly in between her legs. Elaine's hands were busy rubbing herself as well, while she licked and slurped passionately at Nicole's slit, Nicole's little cries of pleasure beginning to fill the room.

"What the fuck? That was fast." Alexis laughed, as the other guys turned to take in the sight of their friend, still naked and with a faceful of cum.

"Yeah, they somehow weren't even trying. Bet all their clothes, and when they ran out of clothes they bet on performing for us." One of the guys laughed. Nicole, Elaine and Alexis featured prominently in the fantasies of many guys in the Poly, and to have two of them performing a show while the other wandered around offering herself to the rest of them was a dream come true to the guys in their clique. Alexis put her hands on her hips with a mocking expression of faked confusion, as she pouted at the guys.

"Hmm...so who hasn't had a go yet? Okay, you, and you. And fuck it, you too! Three of you! Let's go! I've got something else to try." Alexis ordered, pointing at the chalet's bedroom with a mischievous grin.

"Wait...three ways?" Nicole panted, raising her head to look at Alexis. "I thought...uh, yes Elaine, slower...I thought you were the...ugh...uh...type that was for one-at-a-time?" She gasped.

"Well...I'm here for a party. Go hard or go home." Alexis grinned, as she skipped up the staircase, her perky breasts bouncing slightly as she bounded up the stairs and opened the room door, her heart rate starting to increase at the thought of her first time taking more than one cock at the same time. She turned around, then waved a hand.

"Okay, in no particular order...you! Mouth. You! Ass. And you..." Alexis waved at the bed while pointing to the final guy. "You get my cunt. Go lie down first!"

The moment her friend lay down, Alexis bounced onto the bed, looking him in the eye seductively as she straddled him, then slowly pushed herself onto his full length, moaning as she felt it penetrate her, the first to finally penetrate her moist softness for the night. Alexis closed her eyes for a moment, savouring the pleasure, then opened it and leaned forward, supporting herself on the wall behind the bed with one hand as she waved towards her ass with the other hand.

"You! Get on." Alexis ordered. Her friend needed no persuasion, as he eagerly mounted the bed, only for Alexis to turn and open her mouth.

"Come on, I'm not that kinky. Get it lubed up first!" Alexis grinned, as she spat on her friend's shaft, then licked it a few times until it was glistening with her saliva, before turning to face the wall again. "Now, go in and stay there." Alexis grinned, arching her back and moaning softly as the second shaft to penetrate her slid into her ass and went as far as it could.

"And now, that leaves one..." Alexis braced her hands on the wall, then turned her head and opened her mouth wide. "Get in-ghkkkkkk." She gagged slightly, as her friend eagerly shoved his full length into her wide open mouth. Alexis slid back, gasping for air, then gave him a look of fake anger.

"I wasn't done talking. Once you're in...all three of you? Go hard and fast at the same time, and fill me up!" Alexis grinned, as she opened her mouth. Her friend standing on the bed grabbed her head as she turned to the side and began fucking her face hard, Alexis's eyes filled with glee despite her spluttering and choking, while her friend below her began thrusting upwards into her pussy and the one behind her began slamming her ass hard, grabbing her small breasts for support. Alexis groaned, her slim body barely able to take the triple penetration yet wanting more and more. Her dancer's stamina was pushed to the limit as her friends fucked her hard and fast in all her holes, her moans of sheer pleasure muffled by the cock in her mouth as her back arched in pleasure.

The first to climax was the one in her mouth, Alexis's eyes going wide as she felt the thick spurts fill her mouth, her friend pushing her head down and keeping it in place, Alexis sucking on his shaft as though she was trying to extract every last drop of cum from him. As he pulled out, groaning with the pleasure, Alexis swallowed, looking him in the eye, then licked her lips with a grin, before the moment was cut short as the one in her ass came, Alexis moaning with pleasure as she felt the warm fluid fill her insides. As he pulled out, Alexis began riding the last cock harder and faster, squeezing her cunt around his shaft and arching her back as she felt an orgasm approaching, She tilted her head back, gasping as both of them came to an orgasm at the same time, the sensual feeling of being filled with cum in all her holes heightening Alexis's pleasure. Alexis slid off her friend, grinning at him as he lay back, worn out from her energy and intense fucking.

"So...bet you guys enjoyed that eh?" Alexis giggled. "Now...let's go join the rest." Without waiting for her friends, Alexis sprung to her feet, walking a little stiffly from the intense fucking she had just received, and opened the door of the room to reveal Elaine and Alexis, busy using their mouths to get the other guys hard again, still halfway through paying off their losses at poker.

"When they're done, I'm going to show you exactly just how dirty my mind can be, and they're going to help." Alexis whispered seductively, as she grabbed a towel and used it to mop up the cum trickling down her slim legs, as the guys grinned at each other, not believing their luck.

The next morning, as they packed up, Alexis put on her crumpled clothes, choosing not to wear any lingerie, completely sore from an entire night of being used. As their clique walked to breakfast, the three girls walked slowly, completely worn out, but with blissful grins on their faces from what would be a memory to last them for life.

Because what better way to celebrate your graduation, than with a gangbang?

END

More videos:
3p
https://openload.co/f/JzWNwNTOBRQ
https://openload.co/f/M7LEKTGVCzM
Old 28-04-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

New Stories of Incestuous behaviors..... ......

Comatose Alexis and Me

"Samuel!"

Remember when your mother's voice called your name and it had that special tone in it that meant something serious was happening, and that you were part of it, but you didn't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing yet?

That's the tone of voice my mother called my name in. It's that tone that makes you wonder if maybe you should sneak out and pretend you didn't hear her.

"Samuel!" she called again. There was an added note of impatience in her voice.

I decided that bright and chipper might deflect any anger that was headed my way.

"Yeah, Mom," I said happily. "What's up?"

"I need you to read to Alexis."

I opened my mouth to complain, but she held up her hand to forestall me.

"I know!" she barked. "You've established beyond question that participating in the care of your sister is an onerous task that will practically kill you, but your Aunt Betty is having her baby and I need to be there to help her for a week or two. Your father is working on a big project that could mean a promotion for him, so you're just going to have to step up and deal with things. She's your sister, Sam. She would do this for you if it were necessary."

"Yeah, right," I thought darkly, but I kept my mouth shut. My mother's tone of voice also suggested that this was not a negotiable situation.

"It's not the end of the world, Dear," she said, already selecting things to take with her to her sister's house. "We're reading her Monster Dick, and if you finish that, there are any number of other classics you can start on. It's only an hour or two a day, and it's summer. You have plenty of time to give a little to your sister."

Alexis, as is already clear, is my sister. She's a year and a half older than I am, and if you look up pushy, snotty, prima donna sister in the dictionary, her picture will be there as the ultimate representative of that concept.

Well ... it would have been before the accident. When I was 14 and she had just gotten her license, she went out and smashed up the family car. She was probably texting, eating a hamburger and putting on makeup at the same time she was driving breakneck speed somewhere she didn't really need to go. 

Whatever the cause, though, the result was that she was in a coma, and had been in that coma for over six months. Other than the coma she was perfectly fine. When it became clear after a couple of months in the hospital that she wasn't going to wake up, they'd brought her home and she was in her own room. There were tubes stuck in her to feed her and for other stuff I didn't even want to think about, but other than looking kind of pale she looked like she was only sleeping or something.

I felt bad about all this, but not for the reasons you're probably thinking. That's because it had been kind of nice at first. I mean she wasn't screaming at me any more, or telling me 10 times a day how stupid I was. There were no more slumber parties where she and her bitchy friends would throw open the bathroom door and run in screaming and giggling while I was in the shower, embarrassing me. Nobody called me ‘pencil dick’ any more.

But after a while it felt all wrong. I mean nobody was screaming at me any more, or telling me ten times a day how stupid I was. And there were no more slumber parties where she and all those other wet dream babes would throw open the bathroom door and run in screaming and giggling while I was in the shower. It might have been embarrassing, but all those smiles could be turned into something else when I was in bed, in the dark. I had a lot of really good jerk off sessions because of Alexis and those girls.

After they brought her home I used to go in her room and look at her sometimes, but it was creepy, because no matter what I said, or called her, she never moved at all. I called her some pretty bad things too, because I knew I'd never get another chance. But it didn't make me feel better. In fact, it made me feel so bad that I quit going in there at all.

My parents had done all the research after the doctors delivered the prognosis, which was basically "She might come out of it, and she might not." They had glommed onto the idea that someone in a coma might not be able to interact with the world, but could still be aware of what's going on around them. So they embarked on this whole thing where they got what would have been her assignments from school, and read her the text books and pages of class notes that the teachers sent home. They went over all the math problems, explaining them to her and read her the newspaper every day and stuff like that. My parents were the only people I knew who could routinely answer all ten questions on Are You Smarter Than A U-Grader?

And they read her books.

I didn't pay that much attention to them when they did all that stuff. I knew they had read her all sorts of books, from Tom Sucker and Alice Through the Looking Class, to books by Tammy Sassy and John Guru. As for me - I like comic books, and I had lots of time to read them because my big sister wasn't bothering me any more.

Mom's job was on the computer, so she could do almost all of it from anywhere she could take her laptop. As such she was the one who spent the most time with Alexis, often 8 or 9 hours a day. She even bought a special chair to put in Alexis's bedroom so she'd be comfortable as she sat and read and talked for hours.

Mom said Alexis deserved to have a vacation just like everybody else. Mom tried to believe that Alexis would be okay, and that some day soon she'd just open her eyes, say "Where am I? What happened?" and then go back to being completely normal. Dad lasted about 3 months that way, but now I think he was just going through the motions to keep mom's dream alive.

So, at least for a week, I was going to have to take Mom's place, and read to Alexis. Luckily it was summer, so there were no classes going on. I had enough of my own homework during the school year to try to take hers on too, especially since she was a year ahead of me. And, thanks to the politicians who care so much about kids they don't know, it wasn't legal for me to work a real job yet. My moving business gave me minimal spending money, and didn't take all that much time.

I walked in her room for the first time in a long time. It was quiet ... too quiet ... and spooky somehow.

Alexis was lying there, like always, her brownish black hair fanned out on the pillow under her head. I thought of Sleeping Beauty for some reason, and studied her face.

I was shocked to realize she was beautiful. I mean she'd always been the model of growing girl, morphing into teenage even-more-girl, if you know what I mean. I had gotten to see her develop bumps on her chest, and other growing up stuff. Just because I was younger than her didn't mean I was either blind or stupid. I'll never forget one day going in the bathroom and finding the water in the stool stained bright red, obviously by blood, and what seemed like a lot of it. I'd yelled for Mom, because it was pretty clear that somebody had gotten hurt bad. She came in, looking flustered, and when she saw what I was concerned about, she relaxed.

"Your sister is having her first menstrual period," she said calmly. "I'll remind her not to leave the commode like that again."

Then she flushed the stool and left. Just like that.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Of course Alexis found out I'd seen what I'd seen, and she apparently decided that was an unforgivable trespass, because she said that if I ever told anybody about what I'd seen she'd kill me in my sleep. She seemed to go out of her way to loathe me even more after that.

Huh. It just occurred to me that I did tell somebody else about that - all of you, just now - and there isn't a thing Alexis can do about it. She's still lying there, looking like something out of a fairy tale.

What seems crazy is that, in a way, I wish she was screaming at me for telling that secret. Life's funny, huh? 

Monster Dick was lying on the chair, ready to go. There was a book mark near the beginning, where Mom or Dad had left off the night before. Besides reading during the day, they always read some kind of story to her at bedtime, and told her to have sweet dreams and all that kind of stuff.

"Hey," I said in generic greeting to the comatose girl on the bed. I felt stupid immediately. 

She just laid there, of course.

"I'm going to be reading to you for a week," I said. It was really uncomfortable, talking to somebody who looked kind of dead. It didn't seem like Alexis somehow. And it was really quiet.

"You need a radio in here or something," I muttered. I picked up the book. I sat down and opened it.

I'd read the book in English class the year before, and I still remembered it. Whoever had been reading to her last had stopped at one of the places where Ishmael goes on and on about social justice or human nature or some crap like that. I read a few lines and all I could think of was that I was probably going to die of boredom. Right after my mom left Dad called and said he had to go on a trip, and wouldn't be back for three days. I thought about telling him about Mom going to Aunt Betty's, but I knew if I did, he'd cancel his trip and stay, and Mom had said what he was doing was important, so I kept it to myself. Still, I imagined him returning from his trip to find my dried out husk, holding this stupid book open. Alexis would still be alive as all get out, but I'd be worm food, having expired for the lack of the will to live.

I closed the book and looked at Alexis.

"Look, the deal is that this guy Ishmael signs on to this whaling ship. It's called the Perquat or something like that, and Captain Ahab is the captain. And he's got a hardon for this white whale named Monster Dick that sank his ship and bit his leg off, so he's out to kill this whale. And so they sail all over the ocean until they find Monster Dick and there's this big battle and they stick a dozen harpoons in him and he sinks two or three ships and in the end Captain Ahab puts the last harpoon in him, except the rope wraps around his neck and Monster Dick pulls him down into Davey Jones’ Locker and the only one who survives is Ishmael."

She just lay there.

"So I'm not going to bore you with reading this crap," I said. 

I got up and went to my room and picked a comic book at random. It was a Fantastic Foursome, and I took it back to her room. Then, for the next hour, I described each panel, and the speech bubbles, and I made sound effects noises and stuff like that. I even acted out some of the scenes. Not that she'd notice that, but I was having fun getting into it.

And the whole time she just laid there like a bump on a log.

When that comic book was finished I sat there looking at her. Nothing had changed. She still lay there with her eyes closed and her pale face was calm. It was eerie and something made me reach out and touch her, just to make sure she wasn't cold and dead. I was startled, because her skin felt really warm. I brushed her cheek with the back of my fingers.

"I wish you weren't like this," I said softly. "I mean you yell at me a lot and stuff ... but I kind of miss it. Not that I want you to yell at me again if you wake up." 

I touched her hair. Mom had this thing she could put under Alexis's head that let her wash her hair every so often. She'd done that recently and the hair was soft. For some reason I leaned over and took in a deep breath with my nose right in her hair. It smelled wonderful.

"So if you woke up it would be okay," I said into her hair. "I mean you could yell at me once in a while ... just not too much."

She lay there, and I felt stupid.

"Okay," I said, standing up. "I'm gonna go get something to eat, but I'll come back later. Maybe I'll read you a classic Fuckuaman I got at the comic shop last week. It's awesome."

I looked at her and thought of Sleeping Beauty again, which was stupid, because she got thrown around in an accident, instead of eating a poisoned apple, and she was in a coma instead of a magical sleep. 

You know how you think about doing something, and you know it's stupid, but you do it anyway? I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. 

Yeah. 

Then I took another deep breath of the smell of her hair.

"Your hair smells good," I said softly.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Having demolished a quarter of a loaf of bread, and almost emptied the peanut butter jar, I cleaned up the smears of grape jam I'd gotten on the counter. I was rubbing in time with what was playing on the radio, and singing the lyrics. I whipped up the paper towel and rolled it into a tube and then sang into it like it was a microphone as the song ended, whirling in a circle.

It occurred to me that Alexis had missed a lot of top 40 hits. She'd always been singing and dancing around before the accident. It had been very distracting, because she had a nice body, really well developed, you know? Not that a brother is supposed to notice, but it was impossible not to when her boobs were shaking all over the place while she capered around in her PJs. I remember one time she was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, brushing her hair with the hundred strokes she did every night. She could have done it in her bedroom, because she had this big mirror in there, but she always did it in the bathroom, and that meant I couldn't take a shower or pee or anything until she was done. So I was standing there, trying to be a pest to get her out and she was taking her sweet time. She had her chest stuck out and I realized I could see the bumps of her nipples pushing through the material of her PJs. Suddenly I wasn't in such a hurry any more. Of course I got a hardon, which horrified me. I mean she was my sister ... and a bitch to boot! 

But thinking of that made me think of her humming some song while she was brushing her hair, and how she'd missed all that music while she was unconscious.

I went to my room and got my Ipod. I did regular downloads from I-tunes whenever I heard something I liked, and that way I didn't have to listen to commercials all the time. I thought about just putting the headphones on her, but I couldn't tell her about the songs or who was singing them if I did that. So instead I made up a CD of selected tunes and took it to her room and put it in her computer. I turned on the speakers and adjusted the volume. 

Then I commenced to act like what I thought a DJ would act like. I'd tell her what song was coming up, and who was singing it, and if I knew any tidbits about his or her life, like you sometimes see on the cover of The National Enhancer and like that. I didn't actually know if any of them had hit the charts, or what level they'd gone to, so I just made that part up, starting at "number forty on the hit parade." Around number 35 I realized I had a problem, because I could only get like 20 songs on the CD. That was stupid, because I put the things on it I liked the most, which meant when I made another one I'd be making the top 20 songs the ones I didn't like as much. But she was unconscious, and would never know the difference, so what the heck.

I danced while the music played, and did my made up DJ patter and all that. I only felt stupid a few times, but I decided to take the road of being glad I wasn't in her place. That made me feel kind of bad somehow, and when the CD finished I sat down.

"I know you probably can't hear me," I said, "but maybe the music helped. I'm sorry you're in a coma, Alexis. I know we argue and bicker all the time, but I really don't hate you. I mean sometimes I get a little ticked off when your friends tease me and stuff. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so hot. And when they come into the bathroom ... I don't know ... I guess it's confusing. I mean you guys call me ‘pencil dick’ ... but you keep coming in there and looking at me. It doesn't make sense. So I get frustrated sometimes. I guess I don't really think you're a bitch, even if you act like one sometimes."

She just lay there.

"So this is really stupid," I groaned. "Here I am talking to somebody who can't hear me, about her hot friends. You're hot too, by the way, since you can't hear me. When I came in here this morning and looked at you I thought of Sleeping Beauty. Cause you're really kind of a babe. I've gotten boners over you more than once, even though you're my sister. But don't get a big head about it. It's only because you're gorgeous, not because of your winning personality. Okay, I'm going to stop talking to the sleeping fairy tale girl now, because this is getting weirder and weirder. So I'll see you later, okay?"

I stared at her for a couple of minutes, and suddenly realized that she was lying there, on top of the covers in her PJs, which buttoned down the front on the top. And under those PJs were a pair of naked breasts. And inside those bottoms was a real, live ... well sort of ... pussy. She was asleep ... right? She'd never know the difference if I took a little peek ... right?

But I couldn't do it. And I couldn't do it precisely because she'd never know the difference. I mean I knew it would feel like I was a necromancer, or whatever they call those perverts who get off on doing nasty things to dead bodies. I shuddered at the thought of touching her like that.

Instead I turned and left the room.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mom hadn't said I couldn't leave the house. As I thought about it, I knew there were times she'd gone off and left Alexis alone. She'd never done that for more than a few hours, but it had happened. Talking to her had made me all weirded out, and thinking about peeking under her PJs had made me feel really terrible, so I went outside and ran around the house until I was gasping for air. I felt pretty stupid doing that too, wondering what anybody who saw me would think about it.

I was still worked up when I went back in. I looked in on her, just in case, and she was exactly the same. I saw her chest rise and fall and my thoughts went back to those breasts. I suddenly realized I was a pervert! I wanted to see them, necromancia or not.

I wandered over to her computer and pulled up an online dictionary. It wasn't "necromancy," though it was close. The dictionary said that was communication with the dead through sorcery. I didn't want to communicate with her ... just look. And she wasn't dead. At least I hoped not.

"I hope you're not dead," I blurted. Suddenly I had this vision of being in her mind ... being in a coma and being able to hear people talk, like my mother was hoping Alexis could hear. What would something like that sound like? I mean you're lying there, bored out of your mind because nothing is going on and suddenly a voice yells "I hope you're not dead!" I mean that would freak the shit out of me.

"Sorry," I said, getting up and taking a step toward her bed. "I was just thinking about peeking at your boobs, but I feel perverted about that and I thought it was called necromancy, but the dictionary says that's communicating with the dead and that's why I said I hoped you weren't dead."

I blinked. I was starting to feel like I was going to have an attack of some kind.

"Sorry about wanting to see your boobs," I said. "I'll try not to think about that any more, okay? And if you ever wake up, and you remember all this, I know I'm acting weird, but it's only because I don't know what to do. I really wish you were okay again ... even if you yelled at me."

The phone rang, and I ran to answer it, relieved to have an excuse to leave her room. It was my dad.

"Hey Sport. Your mom around?"

"No, she had to go help out Aunt Betty. I guess she went into labor."

"Oh," said my dad. "So you're batching it? When did this happen? Why didn't your mother call me?"

"I'm taking care of Alexis," I said, feeling guilty. So far all I'd done was read her a comic book, play her some music and lust after her like a necro-whatever-it-was.

"You okay with that?" he asked, sounding concerned. I got the feeling what he really meant was that he wasn't sure if he was okay with that or not. 

"It's no big deal," I said. "I'm just reading to her, like you guys do."

"I'm proud of you," he said. "I'm going to be gone longer than I thought. Things are working out even better than we hoped, but it's going to result in longer negotiations as the contracts are written up."

"Oh. Okay."

"You going to be all right? I can come back if you need me to."

"Oh, I'm fine," I said.

"You have enough money?"

I didn't understand at first, and told him about the twelve-fifty I had in the bowl on top of my dresser. 

"Didn't your mother leave you money for food?" he asked.

I told him she hadn't said anything about it, wondering how I'd get any food anyway. Both cars were gone and I was only fifteen. I wouldn't get my license for another four months, which seemed like four years to me. I could ride my bike to the store, but I couldn't carry much back.

He told me to get a pencil and paper and, when I had them, he gave me his credit card number and another number he called a security number I might have to have if I ordered pizza or anything. Then he gave me dire warnings about not using it for anything but emergencies. I wondered why he'd given it to me in the first place if I wasn't allowed to use it for anything. And was pizza an emergency? I mean he was the one who mentioned pizza, right?

"Just use it if you get in a bind," he said. "And you have my cell number. Call me if you need anything, okay Sport?"

"Got it," I said. Then, just in case, I added, "Use only for pizza and other emergencies."

"Right!" he said in his hearty voice. "I'm proud of you, Sam."

"I'm proud of you too, Dad," I said, thinking of all the other pizza-like emergencies I might suddenly have. He was already gone, though, which was probably good, seeing as how what I'd said sounded pretty stupid. I looked at the paper with the numbers on it that represented many more choices than I'd had only five minutes ago.

Things were looking up!
Old 28-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

I couldn't get Alexis's breasts out of my mind. I had no idea how to spell what I was looking for, so I just Googled "sex with the dead." Good old Google. And good old Wikipedia. After reading through that I felt a little better. At least I was sure I wasn't a necrophiliac. I didn't want to have sex with dead people at all, much less for any of the reasons listed. I did want to have a reunion with a loved one - Alexis - but not that kind of reunion. I felt better, but I still wanted to see her boobs. 

I couldn't think of a name for that. I didn't think it was incest, because that's like a lot more than just looking, right? So finally I just typed "looking at your sister's boobs" into Google to see what happened.

Well, it became clear right away that pretty much everybody says it's a no-no and not to do it. But there were some really interesting questions on that page that nobody ever answered. Like "Why do I want to see my sister's boobs?" I mean that's a legitimate question, and having ten people say "Just don't!" doesn't help explain the desire. So I went to page two of the responses, and followed some links, and pretty soon the tone of things changed drastically! Instead of the "Just say no" people I found a whole raft of sites where they not only encouraged you to look at your sister's boobs, they suggested sucking them and fondling them and ...

I realized I had a boner. But that was okay, because I was, for all intents and purposes, looking at porn on the computer, even though there were no pictures, and I always got a boner from looking at porn on the internet, so that was normal. Even if my sister was involved ... kind of. And it was interesting, because I never knew people like this existed. There were whole clubs of people who got off on incest and invited people to come to nude camps to engage in incest where nobody could screw with you about it and stuff like that. Except your relatives. They could screw with you. They were supposed to screw with you. Get it? Ha ha.

I felt a lot better about myself after reading all that. I mean all I wanted to do was maybe take a little peek at this or that girly part, and that was nothing compared to what these people said they did. I was even proud of myself for only thinking maybe three times about using dad's credit card to see the pictures you had to pay to see on those sites. Of course I didn't. Still, it would have been pretty cool to see what a naked sister and brother looked like together. But I didn't, because there was pretty much no way I could think of to make that into an emergency.

But then I had a boner to deal with which, while it wasn't an emergency, was very demanding about being dealt with. I looked over at Alexis and went to my own room, to my own computer, where I had my favorite story site bookmarked. I did a search for cheerleader stories. I'd already read most of them, but there were two new ones, so I picked one of them and started stroking slowly. That story turned out to have been written by a secondary who spelled it "chearleader." The other one wasn't much better. I was looking over the titles of the ones I'd already read when it occurred to me that there might be stories about incest on this place too.

So I did a search for "incest."

There had been 18 titles listed in my search for "cheerleader." When the screen came up on my incest search, there were 25 titles listed on the first page and it said it was 25 of 1,934 listings. My jaw dropped.

After looking at a few pages I realized there was a lot of different kinds of incest, some of which was pretty weird if you ask me. I mean I knew some eight-year-old girls, and none of them were even remotely like the little girls in some of those stories. And like ewwww, who'd even want to do that with some stupid little girl? Grandparents were out too. That was just too weird. And while I liked my mom, thinking about seeing her boobs just made me feel icky. So finally I refined the search to brother/sister incest stories, and culled out a lot of the other stuff.

When I think about it now I can't believe I even did that. I mean I was like everybody else. I knew incest was wrong and horrible and perverted and all that. But reading about people who disagreed with that was really interesting or something. I'm not stupid. I know you can't believe everything you read on the net, but there was so much of it ... so many sites. At least a few of them had to be legit.

I started looking through the new list and this time I looked at the scores, figuring that higher scores might mean that at least the story was written by a highschooler, like me, instead of somebody who couldn't spell necrophilia. There was one by this author who thought he (or she - how was I supposed to know?) was a lubricant of some kind. Maybe he was thinking about creams used to beat off with. My best friend Marty Cork had to use something like that to beat off with because he was circumcised. I wasn’t, and everything on me worked nice without having to have extra help. Anyway, I pulled up one of his stories, because it had a pretty high score.

Wow. 

I realized my cock had been forgotten while I read. I solved that problem and went back to a couple of places that had gotten my heart pounding. I'd never had sex before with anything except my hand. If I ever did have sex I sure hoped it could happen like this oily guy had written it. I spurted on the second spot I re-read. Then I read the other spots, trying to get my cock to stiffen up again because I just wanted it to keep going. I clicked on the author's name and it took me to a bunch of pages of stories. His profile link was there too. He was a guy and his pen name was about leprechauns instead of lubricants. Who understands adults? And he was old too! He was even older than my dad! I couldn't believe some old guy had written what I just read. 

An hour later I had a new bookmark in my list. I didn't care if it was perverted any more. I had never gotten off so quick and so hard before. And the old dude had some stories that weren't about incest too, so I didn't feel like either he or I were quite as perverted as before. I mean I didn't really want to fuck Alexis. I still wanted to see her boobs, but that was all. I wasn't ready to have sex. I wasn't as mature as most of the brothers Fabrican wrote about. And he said they were all made up anyway. But it was fun to read.

I looked at my watch and about crapped. Three hours had gone by! I ran to check on Alexis, but she was exactly like I'd left her. I knew how to change the bags on the machine she was hooked up to, so I did that, and then checked where the needle was in her arm, like mom had showed me how to do. It looked fine. She looked fine. I touched her face again and she felt warm.

"I love you," I said. Then I felt guilty because I thought of loving her like the boys in Fabrican's stories loved their sisters. "Not like that, of course," I added. I realized I was blushing, and felt really stupid. "I'm going to get something to eat. Then maybe I'll read to you some more." 

I left her room. I ordered a pizza.

Then I went back and pulled up the Fabrican bookmark again. It was still too soon to get hard again, though my cock was interested. Which was probably good, because it would have been awkward if I'd been whaling away at my stiff Dick when the girl delivered the pizza.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

"Here's your pizza," said Cathy, one of my sister's hotter friends. 

I took the box from her. She stood there, like we weren't finished yet. But I'd already paid for the pizza on the phone, with the credit card. I couldn't think of anything to say. I cleverly came up with something. "I didn't know you delivered pizza." 

"Yeah, it's just for the summer," she said. "To get some spending money. The tips help."

I realized then that what she was waiting for was a tip.

"All I have is my dad's credit card," I said, holding out an empty hand. She looked disappointed.

"Oh. How is Alexis?"
"She's good," I said. "Still in a coma, but good."

Cathy looked uncomfortable.

"You want to see her?"
"God no!" she said, looking startled.

"She's not contagious," I said, disturbed by her attitude. It suddenly occurred to me that none of Alexis's friends had come to see her since we brought her home. "She's just sleeping."

"Yeah, but she's like almost dead ... isn't she?"

My opinion of Cathy sank like a stone.

"No, she's only sleeping until her brain heals enough to let her wake up. She looks normal and she might even be able to hear people talk to her. I'm sure it would brighten her day if you said hi."

She looked startled. "Really?"

"Really. Come on in."
"We're not supposed to go inside customer's houses," she said, looking nervous.

"It's just me," I said. "Good, old, harmless Pencil Dick," I said, somehow feeling like I could needle her about all those times she'd barged into the bathroom with my sister and laughed at me.

She had the grace to blush. Maybe it's because she felt some remorse about it. Then again, having just gone through a growth spurt, I was four inches taller than the last time she'd barged in while I was taking a shower. I grinned at the thought that maybe she wasn't so sure of herself any more.

"Just pop in, tell her hello and what's happened to you recently. Then you can be on your way. I'll stay right here if it makes you feel better.

"No!" she blurted. "I can't do it alone!"

It actually took me ten more minutes to get her in Alexis's room. She was amazed, of course, because Alexis really did look quite normal, other than not waking up even if you lit a firecracker right next to her. Then she got all maudlin about how much time had passed without her coming to see Alexis and I told her nobody ever came to see her, which made her feel worse, which is what I was trying to do, even though I couldn't tell you why. I mean I already explained that barging in on me in the shower hadn't actually been all that traumatic or anything.

Anyway she promised to come back and see Alexis again, and to bring some of Alexis's other friends, and I said that maybe it would be better if they waited until my parents were home. I had visions of one of those out-of-control teenage parties erupting in the house, and my mother walking in on it and blaming me.

In any case, she left to go back to work and I went back to the computer, because now I could get stiff again because Cathy really was one of my sister's hotter friends. I pulled up a new Fabrican story about a brother and sister who got tangled up in the same photo shoot by accident, and it was photos to show examples of sexual positions. I tried to imagine Cathy and me as the characters. My cock was no problem ... stiff as a board and ready to go.

But for some reason Alexis's face kept pushing Cathy's away. Eventually I gave in and thought of Alexis, squatting over the boner I was stroking, saying: "Look, what if I just lodge it in there, just enough to hold it where we want it?" And then, as they took pictures, she "slipped" and sat down on me, getting a belly full of stiff prick.

I went off like a bomb. I spurted so hard that it got all over the keyboard and even on the screen. I felt like my head was going to explode. I never came that hard before. It was amazing.

The pizza was cold by the time I got back to it, but I didn't care. It tasted wonderful. I wandered into Alexis's room while I was munching on a piece.

"Got pizza here," I announced. "You can't have any." That seemed awfully cruel. "I wish you could," I amended. "When you wake up I'll buy you one all for yourself."

It was quiet in the room. I thought about making another CD so there would at least be some music, but I didn't feel like being a DJ again. I sat down in the reading chair.

"I messed up," I said.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

And then I confessed about wanting to see her boobs, and going to the incest web sites, and reading the Fabrican incest stories and trying to beat off to Cathy, but then changing it to her.

"I know I'm a pervert," I said sadly. "And it's good that you're in a coma so you don't have to deal with it. I mean I still want you to wake up, but I don't know what's happened to me, or why I got this way. And I promise not to look at your boobs or anything. I can't help my fantasies, but I promise you don't have to be scared of me or anything."

Of course she just lay there, not doing anything but breathing.

I checked her waste bag because I'd been putting it off. Now I almost looked forward to it, because surely that would make me think of things other than sex with my sister. It needed to be emptied, so I went and did that. Mom hadn't said anything about checking that tube where it entered my sister's body, so I found some self control from somewhere and left it alone.

I went to the living room and tried to watch TV, but I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking "What if she really can hear things? I mean I just told her everything! She'll hate me when she wakes up. She'll scream how I'm a pervert and did perverted things and should be put in prison and everything!"

I had to explain it to her. I didn't really understand it all myself, but I had to figure out a way to explain it to her.

An hour later, just as it began to get dark outside, I decided I'd read her some of Fabrican's stories. 

Then maybe she'd understand.

I had only read three or four of the leprechaun's stories, but they'd all been good and easy to read, and Alexis was unconscious anyway, so I just used her computer to log onto the site. It was quiet in the room, so I didn't have to strain my voice. I could just read at normal volume. I looked through his pages. I was surprised to find that two of the cheerleader stories I'd already read were by him. One was a really stupid one about a busload of cheerleaders all getting knocked up during a storm one night, but the other one was pretty hot and I'd beat off to it several times before. I kept looking, wanting to find a story that would make Alexis understand how powerful a fantasy can be, and why I couldn't help but have them once in a while.

The first one I tried was called The Making Of A Cocksman. I picked it because the synopsis said the sister had a bunch of friends, and that was like Alexis and her friends. I glanced over the first couple of pages and found that the similarity ended there, though, because Alexis wasn't like Claire, in the story. And her friends weren't like Claire's friends. But they did have a posse of sorts, though there wasn't a police, really. I figured it might be a good one to explain why I had those thoughts about her.

It wasn't quite like the comic book I'd read to her. I'd used different voices then, and sound effects and stuff like that. But I knew I couldn't pull off sounding like a young girl getting her bell rung, so I read most of it in my normal voice, just using emphasis in places that seemed to need it.

"Okay," I said. "I said some weird things a while ago, and I know you think I'm a pervert, but it's not like that. Not really. I just think I'm a guy, and guys get confused about girls, and so I get confused about you too. But I found this guy who writes these stories and they get me excited and I really like reading them, and I thought that if I read a couple to you too you might understand why I said the things I said." I looked at her. Her face was smooth and untroubled, just like before. "And the way I think about you and your friends is sort of like how this guy writes his stories. They're all fiction, and just for fun ... to think about ... you know, day dream a little bit? And I did that and that's why it sounds like I'm a pervert, even though I'd never hurt you or do anything to make you feel bad or anything like that."

Then I read her the story. It was about a kid named Samuel, like me, and I had to tell Alexis that it wasn't about me, but that I felt like that Sam did sometimes. It was funny in places, and I laughed. I really understood how confused Sam was sometimes. He got a lot of sex, and if all Alexis's friends acted like that around me I'm sure I'd freak out. I just reminded myself it was all make believe. 

I got hard in lots of places. I told Alexis about each one, because I thought that would help her understand that I wasn't just an incest pervert, but got excited about regular sex too. I told her what parts I thought were really hot, and told her a couple of times that if she ever said or did anything like Claire was doing I'd freak completely out and stuff.

When I got done I was so horny that I knew I had to do something.

"I'll be back in a minute," I told her. I started to leave and the ridiculousness of the situation hit me. My sister was in a coma and I was going in the next room to beat off. I'd probably think about her and imagine her doing the stuff that Claire had done. While she was lying comatose in the next room ... where she couldn't see me ... or probably hear me ... whatever I was doing.

And if I did it there, where she was ... I could look at her instead of imagining her.

Videos:
RAW
https://openload.co/f/o-fmgH3Q1U0
Old 29-04-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

I felt weird, standing there, looking at my sister, thinking about dropping my shorts and whacking off right there beside her. But the urge was strong. I undid my belt and the button on my shorts and unzipped them, but I didn't let them fall.

"I have this problem," I said to her. "The stories ... and you ... have me so hot that I need to beat off. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's the way things are. And I was going to go do it in my room, but I can't help wanting to do it here ... with you. I know it's completely perverted, and I know you already hate me and this will just make you hate me more. I'm not telling you this to torture you. Actually, I don't really know why I'm telling you at all." 

I waited, but of course she didn't say anything. 

"Okay ... I'm going to do it now," I warned.

I think I had some kind of twisted way of thinking about all this that said that if I told her I was going to, and she didn't complain, then it was okay to do it. I mean any idiot would see the problems with that way of thinking, under the circumstances, but I was really freaking out so maybe that's why I thought about things in a fucked up way.

Then I dropped my pants ... only to find that my cock had wilted.

"Well fuck me," I said softly. I looked up at her. "It got soft! I can't do it!"

A pain in my back woke me up. I was still sitting in the special reading chair in Alexis's room, where I had sat down after my abortive attempt to beat off while looking at her, confused about things. Eventually I apologized to her again for being a pervert, and then just started talking about things in our past, kind of re-living our childhood in words. I told her things she had done that I laughed about, and things that had made me mad. I told her about things I'd done to her to make her mad. I talked about vacations we had taken, and stuff that had happened on them. One of my favorite memories was of her and me in the way-back of the station wagon on long trips, with stuff packed all around us while we were lying there supposed to be sleeping. Our parents traded off driving on long trips, and we went non stop so there wouldn't be motel bills. At night, lying back there, it was a magical world with the only lights coming from passing cars or the infrequent town. Towns were best, because the lights flashed by in reds and blues and greens from the neon signs, mixed with the white of street lights and other white lights. Then it would be dark again and a little spooky. If my dad was driving the radio was on to a country station. If it was my mom, there was rock and roll playing. And the only person to share these things with was my sister, lying next to me. They were really good memories, and I told her that.

I got up. Nothing had changed with Alexis, of course, but I told her I'd fallen asleep in the chair, and was going to bed. I leaned over and kissed her cheek and smelled her hair.

"I really do love you," I said softly.

Then I went to bed.

The next morning I remembered my mother's last exhortation: "Don't forget her exercises!"

Alexis was supposed to be rolled over once or twice a day and her skin massaged so she wouldn't get bed sores. Then my mom (usually) would work her arms and legs, bending them and flexing them so that the muscles got some use and movement and didn't shrink down. Mom called this "Alexis's exercises" and I'd forgotten all about them. 

So I got something to eat and then went in and apologized to her for forgetting. I rolled her on her right side, which was awkward because her right arm got under her and she wanted to keep rolling, or fall back. She ended up on her stomach, with tubes stretched places. I turned her head sideways and messed up her hair in the process. There was some special lotion from the pharmacy on the night stand, so I got that. I'd never done this before or watched Mom do it. I'd seen the exercises, but not the massage.

I soon realized that was because Alexis's PJs had to be removed to do it properly. Naturally, my mother wouldn't do that in front of me.

I thought about this for a while. I wanted to take her PJs off - there was no doubt about that. My cock was stiff as a board just from the thought. But I couldn't bring myself to do that either, even though I had an excuse and everything. So I just lifted the material of the top and slid my lotion-covered hand up inside, rubbing all over her back.

She wasn't wearing a bra, of course. My hand slid all over her back, slippery with the lotion. Her back felt like it was on fire, it was so hot. I imagined her saying "Feels good," but of course it was only in my imagination. 

Then I contemplated the rest of her ... the back of her legs ... and her butt.

Before I knew it I had the bottoms pulled down as far as I could make them go, and was watching my greasy hand slide all over her naked butt. I felt like I was going to explode and my cock actually hurt!

"This is not good," I gasped. "Your butt is way too fine for me to be doing this!"

I forced my hand to go down below those delicious globes and massage the backs of her thighs. I couldn't get to her calves from that direction, so I pulled her bottoms back up and pushed the legs up. It was even fun rubbing her calves!

I knew she was supposed to lie on something other than her back for a few minutes, so I left her that way. My earlier guilt about beating off in front of her was miraculously gone and I had no trouble dropping trou this time. I grasped my hard prick and began stroking.

"I'm sorry," I panted. "I bet there are a hundred guys who would kill to do what I just did. And I was supposed to do it, so you can't be mad. And don't be mad about me whacking off to you either. It's so hard that if I don't do this it might break off." I looked at my sister's face, still composed, her hair half hiding her mouth. "Sleeping Beauty ... you're so beautiful," I moaned.

Then I spurted.

I hadn't exactly planned this, so I didn't have a tissue or anything else to catch my spooge. It was yucky, but my other hand had to do. It felt really good to get that release, though, so I didn't care. I was groaning and making all manner of noises that probably made it sound like I was dying, so I gasped out what was happening so she wouldn't worry. 

Then, of course ... I felt stupid. There was a lot of that going around lately.

I went and washed my hands and came back and rolled her back over. Then I faithfully worked her arms for five minutes. Working with her legs was different. I lifted each one and bent the knee, pushing it up to her chest and then straightening the leg again. I did that ten times with one leg before going to the next. I did three cycles of that, probably because I stared right at the crotch of her PJs the whole time. It wasn't exactly sexual thoughts on my mind - I had just cum, after all - but rather curiosity about what a girl's pussy might look like when her legs were moving and things were being stretched out of shape, so to speak. I mean did the slit get all crooked or something? I imagined it looking like a lightning bolt, but was pretty sure that was impossible. Then I thought of it being twisted sideways, like the old joke about what an Oriental woman's pussy looks like. In Sex Ed class they said that research showed that a teenage boy thinks about sex about seventy times an hour. I had never believed that before. Most of us thought that was a lie that was supposed to convince the girls to be careful. 

Now I wasn't so sure that was bogus.

I finished up and straightened her all out again. Her boobs were right there under those PJs, and it was really tempting. Just in case she could hear, I told her about it, and that I was resisting. Instead I went and got her brush and brushed her hair. That didn't work very well. I wondered if it was okay to sit her up. I'd never seen anybody do that. I figured out why when I tried to get her to sit up. She was as limp as a wet dishrag, and tended to slump sideways like she was made of warm Jell-O. I ended up going to get all the pillows in the house and propping them around her to get her upper torso in a position where I could get to her hair from the back.

The only way I could do that, though, was to climb up on the bed behind her. I did that and joked about how we were in bed together. Then I brushed her hair. I counted the strokes out loud, so she'd know I did a hundred.

I got her all situated again, but left the pillows in her room so I could do that again later. All I could think about was her boobs, which I complained about. Then I went outside and ran around the house until I was sweating. I got something to eat, but was still thinking about her boobs.

So I went and read her another story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1