The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 18-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyBoy View Post
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...dvance/4324659

She looks really pretty!
Any bros tried her?
Care to share fr pls?
For goodness sake, why don't u check her out personally & post/ share FR here instead for others' benefit of doubt? I'm sure that others will appreciate as well
Old 18-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefalcon View Post
For goodness sake, why don't u check her out personally & post/ share FR here instead for others' benefit of doubt? I'm sure that others will appreciate as well
I second that. And while you are at it, let us know damage and the usual stuff!!
Old 18-07-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I second that. And while you are at it, let us know damage and the usual stuff!!
Old 19-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nicky2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sky.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...858387/4313176

I liked her pics, so I msged her to inquire further. Was quoted 200 (I didn't bargain at all). I then asked if this included her cumming, she replied yes. All this time, her replies were sporadic and mostly one worded. Even getting her location was a chore, I wondered if she even understood any English at all (also the thought "couldn't be bothered" did cross my mind, but can't be rite? after all she was here to work..). I then arranged a specific time to go down to meet her, asking if she was okay with it, she replied ok.

Got there at appointed time, tried to msg her, she didn't reply for next half hour. Maybe she was busy with customer, as her messages appeared not be read. Even when the messages finally got thru, she didn't bother to reply for next 10 mins, all this while I was waiting downstairs like a goondu.

And finally her response? "..did not say confirm"... Wtf. Hope you guys got better luck with "her".
Old 20-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
Kurosagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...dvance/4324521

Had my first TS experience with Trisha today, she is everything I imagined and more! Smart, friendly, beautiful and great service! A true gem in today's market but she is mainly bottom.

Will definitely return to visit her if I have the time, please treat her with respect and I am sure you will receive the utmost care from this lady =)
Old 22-07-2016, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sengir is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on TS Rima
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5677141831.html
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...antasy/4335333

Saw her ad and it has been a while since I've tried a LB so I dropped her a message and arranged a meet up. (price i shall leave you guys to negotiate)

The hotel is very nice and spacious and most importantly clean. She greeted me with a loose fitting sweater and tight denim shorts and you could already see her bulge. She is about 90% likeness of her photos.

Took a quick shower and came back out into the room with her already under the covers and her clothes on the floor. Once I got under the covers, the action started with her stroking me and shoving her tongue down my throat. She can be quite horny so if u guys like that type of 'girls' this is the one for u.

I'll not go into the details but there was a lot of fucking in various positions around the room. One thing to note is that she doesn't do anything without a condom so no CIM or BBJs.

Looks: 8/10
Kiss/French: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
BJ: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (lots of moaning which i liked)

Hope this is a useful.
Old 22-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dailick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi thanks for this, I messaged her but my god was she acting pricy and standoffish! I gave her a pass.
Old 23-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Totallytruuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Sengir;14872527]FR on TS Rima
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5677141831.html
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...antasy/4335333

Saw her ad and it has been a while since I've tried a LB so I dropped her a message and arranged a meet up. (price i shall leave you guys to negotiate)
__________________________________________________ ____

I second the bad review on Rima. She's working hard to rebrand herself. I saw her last year and it was a HUGE waste of time. She's making a big deal on being independent because she was not last year. I turned away because she lied and said she was alone and she was not. I specifically asked on this point and she didn't tell the truth. Setting the appointment was a pain in the ass, just to go and waste my time. You can definitely do better.

I'm just glad I kept my money because I'm sure she wasn't worth the 250 she was trying to charge me.
Old 23-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Totallytruuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone explain to me - why are so many guys being shy about sharing the damages?

The whole point of this forum is to share info - why are guys being so secretive?

This is just my guess, but I suspect that many of you are paying 300-400 plus for these girls and you know it's not worth it. You're pricing up the market, but want to hide it.

The problem is, by not sharing info, you're only making it worse. It's like paying the same amount of money for an Aston Martin as you pay for a BMW. That's just stupid. Some of these girls are really hot or give excellent service and worth the money, and some of them aren't.

Sharing the damage is key info - it's almost pointless to even post a review of a girl if you don't put the price. Come on guys! Stop being cowards. Some of these ladyboys have more balls than you!
Old 24-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallytruuu View Post
Can someone explain to me - why are so many guys being shy about sharing the damages?

The whole point of this forum is to share info - why are guys being so secretive?

This is just my guess, but I suspect that many of you are paying 300-400 plus for these girls and you know it's not worth it. You're pricing up the market, but want to hide it.

The problem is, by not sharing info, you're only making it worse. It's like paying the same amount of money for an Aston Martin as you pay for a BMW. That's just stupid. Some of these girls are really hot or give excellent service and worth the money, and some of them aren't.

Sharing the damage is key info - it's almost pointless to even post a review of a girl if you don't put the price. Come on guys! Stop being cowards. Some of these ladyboys have more balls than you!
Well, as per own observation & past booking experiences..
$150 can hardly get these days..
Bench mark nowadays is between $200 to $300 range, I supposed.
$300 and above; No way I'm paying that much, no matter how fantastic they are. That's exorbitantly high for an hour advertised service.
Encountered a few even quoted for $400 or $500/ hour. That's just plain ridiculous.

By the way, normally I don't bargain down the quoted price. I just proceed with the ones I feel is reasonable & outright reject those with ridiculous price.
Any bros who beg to differ, feel free to share here. Over & Out.
Old 25-07-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallytruuu View Post

The most i have paid is $200
Old 25-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
HKman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey07 View Post
The most i have paid is $200
+1000. Almost every girl will do it for 200. Most for less.
Old 26-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
..........By the way, normally I don't bargain down the quoted price. I just proceed with the ones I feel is reasonable & outright reject those with ridiculous price.
Any bros who beg to differ, feel free to share here. Over & Out.
Agree on not bargain down. Like all services even ML,FL etc. I consider if you bargain down, yes price lower but also service is lower ...just my humble 2 cents worth
Old 26-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unkn0wns0ldier7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey all, I tried out this local lb before...

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5698358489.html

She hosted at her place in Jurong, and I got to say, things got pretty hot and heavy for both of us. Lots of kissing, sucking, 69, anal rimming, and of course, hardcore fucking. Things started in the bedroom and we got so sweaty from all the action that we decided to head to the bathroom to continue our session where I eventually came in her ass.

Looks: 7/10
Kiss/French: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (very accommodating and wild)
DMG: 100

The interesting thing is this...as I left, I brought up the subject of a threesome/orgy with her and she was all for it. But she said she prefers to have more guys than LBs as she finds it more fun that way.

So, I'm thinking of arranging my next session with her as a 3-way/orgy.

Anyone interested? PM your stats (age, ht, wt - she might be ok, but I would prefer to do a 3some/orgy with people who aren't all that out of shape or too old).
Old 27-07-2016, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...wishes/4344935

Really looking forward to my first experience later today... Will write a FR later... Wish me luck guys...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1