The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Soon, it will be Visa free to MM.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Soon, it will be Visa free to MM.
I know right so I am chonging on dec
Old 11-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sawomatang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokatsumi View Post
Hi bros im going yangon in a few days. Any suggestions for a nice place for a quick release?
in 2014 - 2015 I used to go to carnival ktv, pioneer, jj or cafe liberal.

now bit changed, "the one" ktv in shwe gone daing over a lot of cuties but hard to ask them coming to hotel. inflation make them getting good money from ktv only, but can ask some of them to come to club also. most famous for locals now brave bar, fuse in myanmar plaza. need a honk just go pioneer, jj or dj bar, will not walk back alone for sure

I'm in yangon but will leave tmr, earlier dec will come back.
I have bottle in fuse and brave bar if u guys interested, got fever since 2 days back cannot enjoy
Old 14-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Dster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawomatang View Post

now bit changed, "the one" ktv in shwe gone daing over a lot of cuties but hard to ask them coming to hotel. inflation make them getting good money from ktv only, but can ask some of them to come to club also. most famous for locals now brave bar, fuse in myanmar plaza. need a honk just go pioneer, jj or dj bar, will not walk back alone for sure

I have bottle in fuse and brave bar if u guys interested, got fever since 2 days back cannot enjoy
Heard that you can't drink from the same bottle when you return on a weekend @ Fuse bar, they only allow you to use the bottle on weekday. Haven't been there yet. Heard lots of girls there to party these days.

Prefer Sports Bar compared to the noisy discos but no choice if you want to hunt. Sports Bar has very good looking chicks on weekends but not sure are they working kind or not.. yet to try but if I do, sure update here
Old 14-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 19
crazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawomatang View Post

whats the damage for a bottle

long time no chiong in Yangon aldy, usually get my bonks in BKK
Old 14-11-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 19
crazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasunkiasi View Post
Thanks to a fellow cheongster, I arranged myself to spend some time with a young local chick...

Checked myself into a hotel after work and some light food, make myself comfortable before send Viber message to the chick notifying her my hotel room number. Watch TV while waiting as we all know how horrible the traffic in Yangon is.

Chit chat a bit after she arrived and knocking on my room door. Maybe chit chat is so suitable as we communicate through uncle Google's Translate. Her English is less than basic, just understand some simple words. Apparently she is studying Korean language in one of Yangon's language school, she said she would like to work in a Korean company in the future.

Looks better after she put off her makeup, maybe it's the lipstick colour that didn't match my liking. Complexion a bit tan which is normal to local people.

A bit playful at her age... with sensitive zones behind ears and neck, always giggling away when I made my moves towards these areas. Unfortunately she is not so proactive when doing the dead.

Spend the night and another round in the morning before she went off around 7am.

Name : Eain Dray
Face : Cute; looks better without makeup, need to improve on makeup skill
Body : Petite, a bit skinny
Boobs : A+ to B, passable as local Myanmar girls are generally small sized
Nipples : Brown, small areola
Height : Good height, taller than average local girls
Massage : Didn't asked
BBBJ : N/A
DFK : Yes
GFE : 7/10
DATY : Yes
Pussy : Fresh without odour, shallow vagina as finger easily reached cervix
Damage : 80,000 Kyats + tips for taxi
bro check your messages or pm
Old 18-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Wanna ask the bro here, will the hotel charge extra if I bring different partner different night
Old 19-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 8
fanblades is one of the Best!fanblades is one of the Best!fanblades is one of the Best!

need location and contact, thanks.
Old 23-11-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

milancasio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i went to Pioneer last week with some of my local friends.. Reached there at around midnight...Entry was free as one of my local friend knew the DJ..Got access to the VIP lounge...The place was pretty crowded and as soon as we ordered drinks girls started circling us..After having lot of options, I finally chose a girl who was cute and young with good features..She suggested a hotel where i could take her and spend rest of the night..I dont rememeber the name of the hotel nor the exact location...Its somewhwre in Bahan and its not on the main road..Little difficult to navigate...But the hotel was excellent..They charged 30K MMK for the room for the night without any document for prrof of identity...The room was huge, clean, cosy and the hotel had friendly staff... Would strongly recommend for others also..Spend the night there.. i paid her 80K MMK and she left around 5AM..

GFE - 10/10
BBBJ - Yes
DATY - Yes
Pussy -Clean, fresh without odour
Boobs - B with light brown nipples
Styles - missionary, doggy, reverse cow boy, cow boy
No of shots - 2(She was ready for more shots, but i was tired)
Final rating - 10/10
I ve given final rating of 10/10 for the girl bcos, i ve screwed hundreds of girls around the world over the years..but the kind of GFE which i got this night was unforgettable..If i get a chance to visit yangon again , i will surely meet her..
Old 23-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Kotharaye Kotharaye Kotharaye
Quote:
Originally Posted by milancasio View Post
Hi guys, i went to Pioneer last week with some of my local friends.. Reached there at around midnight...Entry was free as one of my local friend knew the DJ..Got access to the VIP lounge...The place was pretty crowded and as soon as we ordered drinks girls started circling us..After having lot of options, I finally chose a girl who was cute and young with good features..She suggested a hotel where i could take her and spend rest of the night..I dont rememeber the name of the hotel nor the exact location...Its somewhwre in Bahan and its not on the main road..Little difficult to navigate...But the hotel was excellent..They charged 30K MMK for the room for the night without any document for prrof of identity...The room was huge, clean, cosy and the hotel had friendly staff... Would strongly recommend for others also..Spend the night there.. i paid her 80K MMK and she left around 5AM..

GFE - 10/10
BBBJ - Yes
DATY - Yes
Pussy -Clean, fresh without odour
Boobs - B with light brown nipples
Styles - missionary, doggy, reverse cow boy, cow boy
No of shots - 2(She was ready for more shots, but i was tired)
Final rating - 10/10
I ve given final rating of 10/10 for the girl bcos, i ve screwed hundreds of girls around the world over the years..but the kind of GFE which i got this night was unforgettable..If i get a chance to visit yangon again , i will surely meet her..
Bro do u have her no
Old 24-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bu55ie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasunkiasi View Post
Thanks to a fellow cheongster, I arranged myself to spend some time with a young local chick...

Checked myself into a hotel after work and some light food, make myself comfortable before send Viber message to the chick notifying her my hotel room number. Watch TV while waiting as we all know how horrible the traffic in Yangon is.

Chit chat a bit after she arrived and knocking on my room door. Maybe chit chat is so suitable as we communicate through uncle Google's Translate. Her English is less than basic, just understand some simple words. Apparently she is studying Korean language in one of Yangon's language school, she said she would like to work in a Korean company in the future.

Looks better after she put off her makeup, maybe it's the lipstick colour that didn't match my liking. Complexion a bit tan which is normal to local people.

A bit playful at her age... with sensitive zones behind ears and neck, always giggling away when I made my moves towards these areas. Unfortunately she is not so proactive when doing the dead.

Spend the night and another round in the morning before she went off around 7am.

Name : Eain Dray
Face : Cute; looks better without makeup, need to improve on makeup skill
Body : Petite, a bit skinny
Boobs : A+ to B, passable as local Myanmar girls are generally small sized
Nipples : Brown, small areola
Height : Good height, taller than average local girls
Massage : Didn't asked
BBBJ : N/A
DFK : Yes
GFE : 7/10
DATY : Yes
Pussy : Fresh without odour, shallow vagina as finger easily reached cervix
Damage : 80,000 Kyats + tips for taxi

Able to recommend her ? Heading over soon.
Old 25-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
macca is Cool - loads of Potential

I m going this Sunday. -anyone there?
Old 27-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Davidy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can I know her number?
Old 28-11-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NguyenC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, been to Yangon a few times, but couldn't seem to find any massage around Shangrila or Parkroyal. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
Old 29-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im in Yangon with a lady friend. Any bros know of any massage places where my lady friend can enjoy her authentic massage. and i can have a happy ending?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1