The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
sukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8 h66e

wanted to try 66, 77, 88. saw about 7 gals including the 3 when I push open the glass door. lucky day did a quick scan n 88 was smiling happy, too happily till I kinda find it over, not my cup of tea despite all positive review. long hair, slim n tall. was glad to be able to chance upon 66, make a quick comparison with 77 somehow was attracted to 66.

very petite after she took of her heels, not skinny, boobs a good b+ but felt enhanced, only downside is that tummy of hers. lookswise, IMO at least a 7/10. or should I say just my cup of tea.

service wise, quite decent. worthwhile, at least to myself. at one point she lead my hand to her pussy, omg, small pussy she have. afraid that I might hurt her, therefore didnt finger her. happy times don't last, left as happy man

looking forward to next rtf.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Just visited L8H66E. Many sweet PRCs to select. G88 Coco - sweetest smile.

G88 Coco, 21 yrs (youngest in L8H66E), very sweet/cute, petite, very sexy tube transparent skirt, friendly, cheeky, naughty.

Coco (entering room smiling): Marry me !! I want to marry !!
Me: Great. Love you but no money !! 10K / month ?? Can't afford U.

Hug, help her undress, bath, BJ, fingering allowed, 69, light kissing, very tight FJ. Accommodating and willing to please. Like making love to a naughty schoolgirl.

Coco (hug goodbye): Remember when go home !!
Me: D Sure, make more money to marry U.

Quite an unique/memorable session - worth the $80. ) Cheers.

G88 Coco earlier FR: 2261#

G77 YangYang FR: 2262#

G66 RouRou FR: 2268#
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukinder View Post
wanted to try 66, 77, 88. saw about 7 gals including the 3 when I push open the glass door. lucky day did a quick scan n 88 was smiling happy, too happily till I kinda find it over, not my cup of tea despite all positive review. long hair, slim n tall. was glad to be able to chance upon 66, make a quick comparison with 77 somehow was attracted to 66.

very petite after she took of her heels, not skinny, boobs a good b+ but felt enhanced, only downside is that tummy of hers. lookswise, IMO at least a 7/10. or should I say just my cup of tea.

service wise, quite decent. worthwhile, at least to myself. at one point she lead my hand to her pussy, omg, small pussy she have. afraid that I might hurt her, therefore didnt finger her. happy times don't last, left as happy man

CoCo FR : went to 8/66e to rtf RouRou but she was occupied .. so I took her best fren from Beijing G88 CoCo for 2 sessions : young, sweet , petite, tight tight tight pussy, lovely nips, friendly , petite AND yes .. v naughty ... dressed in a VERY sexy transparent black lace mini corsage with her butt cheeks in full view Bath, ruba ruba, full cat-bath, and then she got really horny ... so 5 position FJ till she came panting & sweating ... collapsed on me for a few minutes to catch her breath after she came ... then I requested massage... for a tiny little thing she gave me a power massage from top to toe ... then SHE suddenly started tugging & pulling & sucking my lil bro to get him ready for round 2 ... again hot sweaty multi-postional sex with her screaming " baby baby fuck me fuck me" ... her hot hot panting breaths down my ear canals ... GET her to open out her lovely long hair guys ... it is sooooo sexy .... 2 cigs each after each round ... hug hug tight tight ... and bid farewell ... well worth a visit this lovely young tight Beijing sweetie

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 08-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry ... I meant sexy transparent black lace CORSET ... her EVERY asset on full open display ... awesome ah btw, capped sucka sucka long BJ twice

Old 11-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
G66 RouRou; G88 Coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
.. .. RouRou G66 .. dazzling smile .. double-session .... no rush, enhanced B/B+ .. LOVES .. deep fingered.. . bj, multiple position fj ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
.. G88 CoCo for 2 sessions : young, sweet , petite, tight tight tight pussy, lovely nips, friendly , .. v naughty ... .. VERY sexy transparent black lace mini corsage .. Bath, ruba ruba, full cat-bath, .. really horny ... 5 position FJ .. came panting & sweating ..... power massage.. screaming " baby baby fuck me fuck me" ... .. worth .. lovely young tight Beijing sweetie ..
Nice FRs. Kissing ?? Thanks for sharing.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

Re: G66 RouRou; G88 Coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Nice FRs. Kissing ?? Thanks for sharing.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Sorry Bro ... am not much into deep frenching with wl's ... so just tried light kissing on lips ... both RR & CC had no problems with that

Old 11-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
talkcock1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try G55 $80/40min
have been here for few months only.
boobs: B+ (small nipple)
Looks: 8/10 (not bad looking)
Kiss: allowed but lip touch only
Catbath: 5/10 (only around nipple with moan)
BJ with Cap: 5/10 (no skill, total can't make me feel good)
FJ: 5/10 (no feel, time watcher, although moan quite nice, but...her attitude not very good)
GFE: 0/10 (no chemistry between her)

Actually she quite talkative and good attitude before fuck job and after fuck job, but her patience on everything is ZERO.

She said nipple pin, not allowed to touch, i feel no mood already.....then
fuck half way i soft and can't hard anymore, I asked her to HJ for me, she said she sick with HJ as she feel tired. I already no mood on the spot!

no RTF! but wanna try other G88 and G77, why i took G55? the uncle intro me loh......fuck!!!! trapped!
Old 14-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Having partaken of 2 of the 3 newbie gems of 6/66e ( G66 RouRou & G88 CoCo) , it was time to sample G77 YangYang for the requisite 2 sessions : 22 year old baby face from Guangxi ... not very tall but lovely C cuppers & milky skin. Shower, lick nipples, bit of capped bj then cowgirl, asian cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, flipped her over for doggie , then into folded deckchair ... she was moaning & quivering by now ... and let her finish ( and I came simultaneously) with her in control of her juices with asian cowgirl. She was flushed yet enthusiastically offered me a long massage ...not bad at all. Then I requested her if I could have a smoke ( btw the old okt bans smoking in the waiting area) which she kindly agreed. Asked her if she wanted another round but she was tired after the long first round so I asked for a bj which she happily executed looking up now & then with her big big eyes while sucka sucka with lots of deep throat & very wet sucks, twists and very nice indeed. I wanted to deep finger her so she slipped on a cd on my two wandering fingers ( all 3 of the wl's i tried in 6/66e put a cd on for fingering) and i slipped them deep in her soaking love-hole. Shower , hug hug and 3 of 3 completed

Old 08-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
L8h66e g33

L08H66E
No. 33
Name - never ask, from Fujian
Look - 8/10 (very cute sweet look, big eyes, long fake eye lash, have dimples on the two sides of the face, tiger cute teeth, smile very sweetly and gently, like those GND girl feeling)
Body: 7/10 (very white and smooth skin, petite 155cm)
Boobs - 6/10 (small natural A cup)
Bath - 7/10 (SOP very careful bath, and she washes her body for quite few mins, smells good afterwards)
Boob massage - 7/10 (rub her petite body against yours)
CBJ - 8.5/10 (she is actually quite good at this, deep throat and lots of tongue patterns during deep throat, suck is strong)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - not available for me
Catbath - 8/10 (not bad, from face to body to balls)
FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl first, I would say her sister is not very tight but tight enough to make you cum, her sister lip is a bit thick but visually very sexy as like a sister lip suck your dick, then missionary, doggie and finish in missionary, her moan is very loud and she ask to fuck her hard and faster she also cum during the bonking and after cum she is totaly exhausted we lie together after the bonk, she is not a time watcher at all)
Massage - not available, don't have time
GFE - 7.5/10 (she looks very sweet and very gentle girl, also friendly and will treat you very well. she say next time want make I cum faster cause she don't want me too tired. I think the person who is really tired is herself haha)
Attitude - 8/10
Damage - 80/30-35mins
RTF - yes but like to try other girls first

Please UP me if you find my report helpful
Old 15-09-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
xdiia0x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from l8h66e.

went in the tank saw quite afew PRC all quite not bad! saw no. 88 guess it's the 22 yrs old coco you guys talking about? as this is my first trip down to house 66e. after deciding for sometime, decided to take 88!

look: 8/10 - quite thick make up with long fake eye lashes, still pretty.
body: 9/10 - petite, skinny, SYT, short but perfect for me, fair, smooth, no tummy
boobs: 10/10 - b cup? b+? perfect for me as I'm not a boobs size lover. her light color nipple is damn sexy. more towards pinkish color.
bath: 8/10 - SOP, before drying up she gave me some massage.
CBJ: 9/10 - she's hardworking on this, lots of movement and suction. best if its bbbj
fingering: 7/10 - just some light finger around it and few cm deep, easily wet.
frenching: nv try, just had some light peak on the lips.
catbath: 8/10 - SOP
fj: 8/10 - 3 position (cowgirl followed by missionary then doggy) cowgirl quite hardworking, piak piak sound very loud. missionary standard after that doggy, gotta say her pussy is quite tight. doggy position I can't take it, therefore got to unload guess I doggy her too hard, forcing too much air in when I out too much hahhah cause after I have unload finish inside, I took it out slowly and guess what i heard? pusssy fart hahhha well it's common
massage: not much time left for that.
GFE: 7/10? very friendly, once in room she will start chatting joke around. hugs and light kisses.
DMG: $80/40-45mins/1shot
RTF: mayb? but first gotta try number 33 and 66! :cool

any idea if rtf can get bbbj? hahahha
Old 20-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster

wtfismyusername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.. Can advice h8l66e is it on the right or left house? Coz I saw it beside 866G just now and confused which is which in my memory.. Thanks!
Old 21-09-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

wtfismyusername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can someone pls advice if 866e is on the right or left house coz I know it's beside 866g.. Thanks!
Old 21-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8H66E; G66 Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfismyusername View Post
... pls advice if 866e .. right or left house .. beside 866g.. Thanks!
L8 H66G is the last house. H66E is on the right of H66G.

Had G66 recently. Said her name is LuLu (not RouRou), 22 yrs from Fujian, petite, C enhanced boobs. Very cute, friendly, naughty, cheeky. Help to remove clothing, hugs and humping away, BJ, light pecking (not kissing!!), loves deep fingering (will pull your fingers there), cowgirl, missionary with nice moanings. Keep on saying, "husband" (lau kong) and "love you very much" in Chinese. Makes you feel very good - worth the $80. (Believe she is Lulu ex CAT100 who has been downgraded to $80.)

Wishing all a nice Weekend. Cheers.
Old 21-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukinder View Post
was glad to be able to chance upon 66, make a quick comparison with 77 somehow was attracted to 66.

nabei .. ur this kinda fr write oraedy mak me gi-an leh...
ooii....u upgrade to cat80 liao ah ...
i must go back earn more money first ..
Old 24-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9859 / Power: 19
Cafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdiia0x View Post
just came back from l8h66e.
went in the tank saw quite afew PRC all quite not bad! saw no. 88 guess it's the 22 yrs old coco you guys talking about? as this is my first trip down to house 66e. after deciding for sometime, decided to take 88!
look: 8/10 - quite thick make up with long fake eye lashes, still pretty.
body: 9/10 - petite, skinny, SYT, short but perfect for me, fair, smooth, no tummy
boobs: 10/10 - b cup? b+? perfect for me as I'm not a boobs size lover. her light color nipple is damn sexy. more towards pinkish color.
bath: 8/10 - SOP, before drying up she gave me some massage.
CBJ: 9/10 - she's hardworking on this, lots of movement and suction. best if its bbbj
fingering: 7/10 - just some light finger around it and few cm deep, easily wet.
frenching: nv try, just had some light peak on the lips.
catbath: 8/10 - SOP
fj: 8/10 - 3 position (cowgirl followed by missionary then doggy) cowgirl quite hardworking, piak piak sound very loud. missionary standard after that doggy, gotta say her pussy is quite tight. doggy position I can't take it, therefore got to unload guess I doggy her too hard, forcing too much air in when I out too much hahhah cause after I have unload finish inside, I took it out slowly and guess what i heard? pusssy fart hahhha well it's common
massage: not much time left for that.
GFE: 7/10? very friendly, once in room she will start chatting ijoke around. hugs and light kisses.
DMG: $80/40-45mins/1shot
RTF: mayb? but first gotta try number 33 and 66! :cool

any idea if rtf can get bbbj? hahahha

Bro if you patronise G88 frequently she will provide very good services e.g french like you her boyfriend, she remind of my new petain interest Ms C, the more visits the better services.
Old 25-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9859 / Power: 19
Cafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafu View Post
Bro if you patronise G88 frequently she will provide very good services e.g french like you her boyfriend, she remind of my new petain interest Ms C, the more visits the better services.
Some bros asked me who is Ms C
She is Carol, not Cookie as claim by one sucker trying to mislead and answer on my behalf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1