The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-05-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Ashboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
LOL i have tried her during her pervious visit. Did she rode you to heaven??? Her riding skill is heaven.
Haha yes bro!! Rode me to heaven and back to reality. Solid rider.
Old 11-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...6#post17328936

Mickey from RP

Try at your own risk
Photo and real is different,boobs size is different from what it stated. Now trying to gather those customer who have bonk mickey to leave a comment here.

Had try 3 girl on RP site
3 bad bonk
-1 girl leg injure and i tell OKT and OKT say she still can work
-second girl inexperience in sex
-third girl who is mickey different from photo, boobs size also different

Told OKT that different in real life and want to change girl but OKT say i had book her and cannot change or cancel. And I told OKT if i bonk mickey i sure write bad FR and OKT ask me to go ahead to write.

So I know this is how RP stable handle his own regular customer, giving us no way to cancel it and insist must carry on.

For this FR is not trying to ruin anyone but is OKT ask me go ahead to write.

anyone have the same experience as me with RP ?
Micky is not one of my targets so I can't comment on her. But I do visit RP amongst other stables (though the list getting smaller now); I feel RP occupies the value-for-money tier and you really have to go looking for those gems. I have met some duds before, but I have also met other girls in rp's stable who really gave me a good experience. I see from your history that you bonked soda (d88) before. I really liked her.. she was a very underrated gem; and I have met similar gems in RP's girls.. the latest being nana. Hence, my point that you need to look out for them.

I'm not sure what your expectations are, so that may be one factor in your disappointment. Another possible factor is pure luck.. that you managed to hit 3 duds in a roll from the same stable. One last possibility is that the stable's "taste" doesn't suit you.. if so, maybe you just shouldn't go for rp's girls.

Whatever it is, I hope your next session is good.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 11-05-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have experience with Nana from Emmanuelle?
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=689768
Old 11-05-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfin View Post
Adaina is a delightful girl. She reminds me of Vicky, younger and hornier. Very clean and service oriented. Her massage is very strong. Had me moaning in painful pleasure during massage but soon after we were moaning in a different sort of pleasure
Are you talking about the Vicky from way long long back?
Who does a good head/facial massage?
Old 11-05-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whatdoyoumean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, new bonker here.

Would like to check how to book LustVegas girls? No contact info.

Have tried registering through http://lustvegas168.info/intro.php a few times but no activation email sent which means I can never ever log in.

Anyone has the contact for OKT? Want to book Jane badly
Old 11-05-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booking rejected because i didnt try any stables in SG before
Anybody can help me?
Old 11-05-2018, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

got like 2-3 ang pais back in SG. Got a couple of others who fit what I want.

Thought my cheonging days were over liao and I could stay happily retired from cheonging

Old 11-05-2018, 04:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Micky is not one of my targets so I can't comment on her. But I do visit RP amongst other stables (though the list getting smaller now); I feel RP occupies the value-for-money tier and you really have to go looking for those gems. I have met some duds before, but I have also met other girls in rp's stable who really gave me a good experience. I see from your history that you bonked soda (d88) before. I really liked her.. she was a very underrated gem; and I have met similar gems in RP's girls.. the latest being nana. Hence, my point that you need to look out for them.

I'm not sure what your expectations are, so that may be one factor in your disappointment. Another possible factor is pure luck.. that you managed to hit 3 duds in a roll from the same stable. One last possibility is that the stable's "taste" doesn't suit you.. if so, maybe you just shouldn't go for rp's girls.

Whatever it is, I hope your next session is good.
I don think i wrote FR to soda before. And how you know i bonk soda before ? I think you are RP writer.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Actually once u saw photo and real life are different, and OKT dun allow change of gal, why u nvr exercise your last option of just walking out??
I know if i walk out i might be get bann from it. But i got give OKT a choice by asking to change girl but OKT told only mickey staying on this hotel. Do you believe OKT will just put 1 girl in 1 hotel where other lady in other place ?
Old 11-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoyoumean View Post
Hi all, new bonker here.

Would like to check how to book LustVegas girls? No contact info.

Have tried registering through http://lustvegas168.info/intro.php a few times but no activation email sent which means I can never ever log in.

Anyone has the contact for OKT? Want to book Jane badly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcz View Post
Booking rejected because i didnt try any stables in SG before
Anybody can help me?
Try all stable till one that is willing to take your booking.

If all stables don't take your Booking. I don't know anyone can't help. And Great Bonk is for FR leh.
Should have asked in the Chit chat thread for such question maybe ?

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 11-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Any commando tried out syt Nyla dun mind share sexperience.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
I know if i walk out i might be get bann from it. But i got give OKT a choice by asking to change girl but OKT told only mickey staying on this hotel. Do you believe OKT will just put 1 girl in 1 hotel where other lady in other place ?
If girl really cui. And far from pics and whatever description..I think I will really just walk away and let him ban all he wants.
No such thing as you cannot cancel if the girl doesn't even appeals enough to make your kuku jiao stand right.
But so far I never encounter one that say cannot change if they know the real and pic is very far off.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 11-05-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I don think i wrote FR to soda before. And how you know i bonk soda before ? I think you are RP writer.
Can be seen from your history post, eg u wrote she went back on 18 dec, and bonking soi69 girls lol
Old 11-05-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
FR For Miso of BankokGems.

Location : There's a bus stop nearby and ample parking too but may be a bit far for those using public transport unless you know your way there.

Looks : WYSIWYG. As Bro Limzbro said "HOT FAIR MINAH".

Body : Slim not skinny. Meat in the right places. Boobs are a C cup. Couldn't tell if it was natural or not but the perkiness and softness made me not care. Just look at the GIF. Damned sexy.

Wow. Just, wow. From the moment she greeted me in a white lingerie, her GFE was damned high, treating me just like a returning BF. Served water and did some small talk. Just looking at her gave me a hard on. She playfully asked if "he" wanted to come out and play. Stripped off, and she gave a few playful licks before we entered the shower.

Even in the shower GFE is still going strong. We DFK as she grinded herself with my lil bro in between her thighs. Proceeded to lick me all the way down before giving what I can say is one of the best BBJ I've ever had. Didn't want to end first shot so fast had to stop myself but she kept on sucking. Managed to 'survive' barely before drying ourselves off and proceeding to the bed.

Practically led me by my dick to the bed, where the BBJ continued. Asked her to lie down before servicing her. Pussy is shaved and well taken care of. Easily wet. Caps on and proceeded to pound her missionary. Moans were great. Perhaps she has kegel exercises or something cause i can tell you, it felt like her pussy was alive massaging my dick. First shot done and proceeded to lie down.

She offered a massage while laying next to each other. Kept playfully teasing me and next thing I know i was ready. Skipped the massage. Deepthroated me again. This time she paid attention to the balls and did some rather good AR. Capped again and she grinded me in cowgirl, all while maintaining eye contact. Claimed to have cummed several time while doing that, so she couldn't move anymore. Damned cute when she said that.

Swung her around and started pounding her in Doggy position. Felt it coming, and wanting a CIM, i pulled out, ripping the CD off with my hand. Seemed to know what I wanted, as she turned and started sucking. Facefucked her until climax, holding her head down. Kinda sorry about that, she gagged and later said she almost threw up.

Not a time watcher. Even though I ended damned early, still offered a massage and cuddled till en of time slot, talking about anything and everything. Command of English is good too, though might not be able to catch some words due to accent. Says she loves a good beer. Those who can handle liquor, I recommend to bring a few to drink with her. Who knows, she might give you a better service than I got, which was already pretty damned excellent to me.

Those who want a commando aggresive girl, yet can still submit to you when needed, this is it. Felt sad I only paid 160. First time I scolded myself for not bringing extra.

As a great and wise man once said.
One man's meat may be another man's poison.
And as always, don't let you little head do ALL the thinking.
She worn red or white lingerie ?
🤣🤣 sexy right ~ foxy
Old 11-05-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF sexxion yesterday with hottie : Miso 🤘
8pm slot.
- White lingerie this time round~
- Got raped in shower already~
- Bbbj + CIM finished in shower~
- SUPERB GFE~
- Non stop frenching~
- She asked to help her cum in COWGIRL position x1 fj
[ She loves COWGIRL and make sure you suck her nipple ]
[ She mentioned to me COWGIRL and nipple got sucked she will cum rapidly 😎😎]
** Those who haven chiong her , fast fast chop chop ! **