The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Anyone worried about MERS virus?
Old 08-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
arzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think depends on when the girls got here. The breakout has only been about a week old, maybe less. So if she came before then, i think the risk of bonking a carrier would be relatively low
Old 09-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
Squareheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday night I tried to make an booking with sayuri with iconick,

I went into the room, the room was nice and the atmosphere were great but too bad, the girl is fake. She is not from Korea. As I been living in South Korea for quite sometime. I tried to speak with her in Korean but she only can say she is from Ulsan. Hahaha. I left. Wasted my trip and time. ��������

Worst of all, the picture of the girl is nowhere alike from it.

I still prefer prestige girls where they provide real Korean services
Old 09-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arzy View Post
I think depends on when the girls got here. The breakout has only been about a week old, maybe less. So if she came before then, i think the risk of bonking a carrier would be relatively low
Means future batch more risky?
Old 09-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Interfuckers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehunting View Post
Means future batch more risky?
For next week onwards, all girls who work for us and travel from Korea to Singapore will be quarantined for 3 days before start work. So anything happens before work will be safe to know if she is contagious as mers outbreak happens pretty fast.
Old 09-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It kinda piss me off from the irresponsible posting from certain OKT and his/her clonies. I wont post the names but if you guys do a quick search should be obvious.

1>

" had a chance with Lena yesterday afternoon. a gem of an experience.

First Kudos to Okt for the great location and quick responses.

Hotel was convenient and in fact its adds to a special date like feeling (so for bros looking for GFE like experiences, do try this this house out).

Anyways back to the mainevent. I was told to meet at the lobby for my "date" and that she will come down and get me. me being my nervous get horny self (hot day yesterday la) i waited at the lobby elevator instead.

the lift door opened, i looked up and thought to myself damn this syt korean chick sure look sexy and then "shit she waved at me to get into the lift! ITS HER"

to be honest i was not expecting the picture to be anywhere close to the real person, but i am very happy to be proofed very very wrong !

Lena had limited english but she tried very hard to make me feel comfortable in the room. we made small talk, she offered me tea and gently guided me to the bathroom and we showered together. she has a great body (8/10), slim waist, c boobs. her skin is like soft like milk.

i dried myself and waited for her to finish up. she is like a school girl, a kinda shy but very cute (caveat - i am a sucker for such stuff), she snuggled up to me on bed and we started making out. her BBBF was slow and but satisfying, she seems to sense my weakspots and lingered at it (7/10). very keen to please. we did it in several positions and finally came when i am on her with my hands holding her hands above her head with her soft moaning and shy eyes locking at mine. (attitude 10/10)

lena definitely gave me the full GFE experience (12/10), like a episode from the korean dramas i watch, where the lovers steal away for some private love time (perhaps too much ! hahaha).

RTF - most certainly ! unfortunately i travel extensively so i do encourage the management of of this house expand to hong kong and shanghai, such gems are really needed !"

Woww.... such detailed FR from a 1 hit wonder newbie... Immediately followed by:

2>

"Must save up to try her."

I feel like I am watching a one man puppet show. Then when people wondering about MERS. This is the response....

3>

"I think depends on when the girls got here. The breakout has only been about a week old, maybe less. So if she came before then, i think the risk of bonking a carrier would be relatively low "

Listen, for the sake of the bros out there. There is this thing called "REMISSION" period of the virus. The people who got infected and died have already went out and attended conferences, dinner parties, and dont know how many they have infected. And THAT is what people are scared about right now and the fucking South Koreans government is trying to cover up. LISTEN MERS is 8x deadlier than SARS. Dont be Stupid!!! Your little bro want to have fun can have other ways.... You dont want to put your loved ones like your parents, wife, family, and children in danger. Right now you cant even pay me 350 to fuck your possible MERS infected whore who looks like a horse anyway. And now the OKT try to assure us with some bullshit 3 day quarantine.... As if I can really trust the disease control protocol from some human trafficking pimp...
Old 09-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbcwhore View Post
It kinda piss me off from the irresponsible posting from certain OKT and his/her clonies. I wont post the names but if you guys do a quick search should be obvious.

1>

" had a chance with Lena yesterday afternoon. a gem of an experience.

First Kudos to Okt for the great location and quick responses.

Hotel was convenient and in fact its adds to a special date like feeling (so for bros looking for GFE like experiences, do try this this house out).

Anyways back to the mainevent. I was told to meet at the lobby for my "date" and that she will come down and get me. me being my nervous get horny self (hot day yesterday la) i waited at the lobby elevator instead.

the lift door opened, i looked up and thought to myself damn this syt korean chick sure look sexy and then "shit she waved at me to get into the lift! ITS HER"

to be honest i was not expecting the picture to be anywhere close to the real person, but i am very happy to be proofed very very wrong !

Lena had limited english but she tried very hard to make me feel comfortable in the room. we made small talk, she offered me tea and gently guided me to the bathroom and we showered together. she has a great body (8/10), slim waist, c boobs. her skin is like soft like milk.

i dried myself and waited for her to finish up. she is like a school girl, a kinda shy but very cute (caveat - i am a sucker for such stuff), she snuggled up to me on bed and we started making out. her BBBF was slow and but satisfying, she seems to sense my weakspots and lingered at it (7/10). very keen to please. we did it in several positions and finally came when i am on her with my hands holding her hands above her head with her soft moaning and shy eyes locking at mine. (attitude 10/10)

lena definitely gave me the full GFE experience (12/10), like a episode from the korean dramas i watch, where the lovers steal away for some private love time (perhaps too much ! hahaha).

RTF - most certainly ! unfortunately i travel extensively so i do encourage the management of of this house expand to hong kong and shanghai, such gems are really needed !"

Woww.... such detailed FR from a 1 hit wonder newbie... Immediately followed by:

2>

"Must save up to try her."

I feel like I am watching a one man puppet show. Then when people wondering about MERS. This is the response....

3>

"I think depends on when the girls got here. The breakout has only been about a week old, maybe less. So if she came before then, i think the risk of bonking a carrier would be relatively low "

Listen, for the sake of the bros out there. There is this thing called "REMISSION" period of the virus. The people who got infected and died have already went out and attended conferences, dinner parties, and dont know how many they have infected. And THAT is what people are scared about right now and the fucking South Koreans government is trying to cover up. LISTEN MERS is 8x deadlier than SARS. Dont be Stupid!!! Your little bro want to have fun can have other ways.... You dont want to put your loved ones like your parents, wife, family, and children in danger. Right now you cant even pay me 350 to fuck your possible MERS infected whore who looks like a horse anyway. And now the OKT try to assure us with some bullshit 3 day quarantine.... As if I can really trust the disease control protocol from some human trafficking pimp...
Hi there, our protocol to quarantine 3 days before start work is to ensure that she doesn't fall sick or affected by MERS as told by the government that such virus does happen to show signs within 3 days of being contacted. Therefore we can act to the situation. And also if you think I am one man showing all the reviews... I got nothing to say as nothing I can proof but for sure that all FR are not done by any of our staffs and only by customers. Please look below my signature line. But all my girls are 100% authentic Korean and also their real person in picture with only minor photoshop touch up for pleasant viewing. My pictures tell everything different from others.

I really suspect whether if you are one of the scammers or one of the okt from other stables to talk nonsense here in my thread.

One last thing, I have researched and found out that many so called Korean stables are actually not Koreans. Therefore my stable is the only one who is supplying Korean girls to all of our bros in Singapore at the moment.

And as for human trafficking, I don't think I am dealing with human trafficking as all the girls are coming on their own without any help or offer from me to her. I am only providing services to the girls for their convenience towards their work/business.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interfuckers View Post
Hi there, our protocol to quarantine 3 days before start work is to ensure that she doesn't fall sick or affected by MERS as told by the government that such virus does happen to show signs within 3 days of being contacted. Therefore we can act to the situation. And also if you think I am one man showing all the reviews... I got nothing to say. But all my girls are 100% authentic Korean and also their real person in picture with only minor photoshop touch up for pleasant viewing. My pictures tell everything different from others.

I really suspect whether if you are one of the scammers or one of the okt from other stables to talk nonsense here in my thread.

One last thing, I have researched and found out that many so called Korean stables are actually not Koreans. Therefore my stable is the only one who is supplying Korean girls to all of our bros in Singapore at the moment.
Yes You are exactly right. I am a fucking scammer who maybe knows a thing or 2 about immunology more than you. Right now the CDC donest even know 100% how MER is. The remission period could be longer and the the virus can mutate into something else which people arent sure about. Right now we havent even hit the peak the epidemic yet. It might die off like SARs for reasons which we still dont even know. You guys are free to cheong worry free as the OKT, who only wants your money tells u or, you guys can take my scammer's input into some consideration after you got your facts straight.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbcwhore View Post
Yes You are exactly right. I am a fucking scammer who maybe knows a thing or 2 about immunology more than you. Right now the CDC donest even know 100% how MER is. The remission period could be longer and the the virus can mutate into something else which people arent sure about. Right now we havent even hit the peak the epidemic yet. It might die off like SARs for reasons which we still dont even know. You guys are free to cheong worry free as the OKT, who only wants your money tells u or, you guys can take my scammer's input into some consideration after you got your facts straight.
If you think I am not doing something then you are wrong. Why would I close one week from this morning onwards to safe protect our own people? As to make sure that such issues are irrelevant in Singapore.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interfuckers View Post
If you think I am not doing something then you are wrong. Why would I close one week from this morning onwards to safe protect our own people? As to make sure that such issues are irrelevant in Singapore.
Maybe because people are scared to fuck your whore even with all the bullshit "promotions," so it makes no business sense to waste a week's worth of hotel/private apt lodging expenses...
Old 09-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
Squareheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For more MERS information, visit www.cdc.go.kr or http://travelinfo.cdc.go.kr.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
arzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro OCBC i really don't know how you did it or what amazing detective skill you used to determine that i'm a clone or a staff of bro Interfuck. Either way i stand by my FR that it was based on my own experience. Whether you believe or not is up to you. You don't seem to want to go for a Korean FL these days anyway. One last thing, you said that MERS is 8x deadlier than SARS, well, i'll give you that. That's true But much like SARS, technically you can get the virus from an infected person from the street if you get close enough. Of course bonking a carrier is the equivalent of stepping on a land mine, but just as no one will blame you if they get MERS from visiting FLs, probably no one will proclaim you their savior either if they remain healthy. So there's no need to be an unnecessarily touchy feely raging patriot at the moment and throwing accusations here and there like nobody's business.

As for the 'one-hit wonder newbie', there's a section down in this forum called the newbie forum. Click it. And look for a thread which says 'protecting your identity' or something like that. Read what some of the mods advised when leaving FRs and contacting OKTs before you so quickly confirm that the account was created by an OKT for an OKT. Your signature says you speak the truth, and I'm sure all bros appreciate that. But you're not the only one who's being truthful and honest. No doubt there are many scammers and clones, but not all of us are heartless agents of bullshittery.

Last edited by arzy; 09-06-2015 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
plasticpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Korean Girls Review !

Today's papers claimed that MERS can be dormant for up to 2 weeks for those who don't have symptoms.

Better be safe then sorry. It would be hard to explain to wife and family how you contracted MERS without having gone to Korea.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Well, it's depend on individual bro whether they wanna have fun or be kiasi a bit and avoid korean fl during this period.

For me, i m the kiasi one
Be healthy and save money for future fun

Meanwhile those bros who continued to have fun, monitor yourself and enjoy
Old 10-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Ateng747 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arzy View Post
Bro OCBC i really don't know how you did it or what amazing detective skill you used to determine that i'm a clone or a staff of bro Interfuck. Either way i stand by my FR that it was based on my own experience. Whether you believe or not is up to you. You don't seem to want to go for a Korean FL these days anyway. One last thing, you said that MERS is 8x deadlier than SARS, well, i'll give you that. That's true But much like SARS, technically you can get the virus from an infected person from the street if you get close enough. Of course bonking a carrier is the equivalent of stepping on a land mine, but just as no one will blame you if they get MERS from visiting FLs, probably no one will proclaim you their savior either if they remain healthy. So there's no need to be an unnecessarily touchy feely raging patriot at the moment and throwing accusations here and there like nobody's business.

As for the 'one-hit wonder newbie', there's a section down in this forum called the newbie forum. Click it. And look for a thread which says 'protecting your identity' or something like that. Read what some of the mods advised when leaving FRs and contacting OKTs before you so quickly confirm that the account was created by an OKT for an OKT. Your signature says you speak the truth, and I'm sure all bros appreciate that. But you're not the only one who's being truthful and honest. No doubt there are many scammers and clones, but not all of us are heartless agents of bullshittery.
Well said bro! In the end of the day it all comes down to each Samsters own experience and honest FR... Sure they'll be clones doing their bit for the OKTs but do ample 'homework', experienced members can easily tell which one is fact or otherwise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1