The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

try San San 1654a. Size 1.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-04-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

I have tried Vicky, you may not believe it but she is actually a 3. The time when I tried her, she also has a protruding tummy. But I saw her recently, looks slimmer with dress on. There again, I found that she knows how to dress and hide her shorting comings.

You are right to say that she lacks in the "service" sector". If every I rtf her, it will be because of her looks. Though unlikely.

For your consideration.
Normal is all i can say
No speak french nor does she allow painting
Returning next month
Seem like first met her was slim and service oriented or is there another vicky

Hope the head hunter can source more size 1 like xiao ni, baobao, lin wei
Old 26-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't usually write really bad review on GL girls but there is really a need to make an exception for Meng Lu 1606.

Was at Yap's place recently but could not find the girl I want. On seeing Meng Lu, I decided to check out her "work" and noticed that she has the highest number of customers in the house on daily basis. So decide to try her out.

At first things went on normally (nothing good/bad to raise) so I thought ok another average service girl. However, the service starts going downhill at an exponential rate when time reaches the 25th minute. She starts complaining “why so long no cum ...” .. “you finished?” ... “so slow” .. etc. It starts getting annoying when the above comes with her sulky face that you just like to end the session.

In the end the whole session was about 40 mins or so. I asked around and got to know she usually in and out of room in 30 mins !!! The way I see it she is trying to “do” the maximum number of customers a day to maximised her income.

Unless you like to be rushed, enjoy poor services and contribute to her high income, AVOID altogether or Bonk her at your own risk.
What u have experienced is getting common these days. Many WLs after working in gl for sometime, they would become more and more mechanical and their performances tend to take a nosedive. Some were influenced by their mates who told them not to put in extra effort as the amount they earned was only $80 per session and the punters would still patronise them even if they were giving half fuck service .... Having said that, there were however a small percentage of WLs who could still maintain their top notch service even after more than one year in GL.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-04-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yang yang 2831A
Anhui, 20s
Height 1.5-1.55 kind
Build very Slim (good for those who like slim girls)
Complexion smooth fair
Hair long
Boobs surprising usually skinny girls are small small, but hers are a handful and natural, nice feel to squeeze I think about B-/A++

She was just working for a few days and adapting to Singapore. She has prior experience in Shanghai. She looks pretty the longer you look at her (耐看) and I feel she looks like some actress, a little bit like Maggie Q when she don’t smile.
After in the room we had nice chat and she became relaxed, did a nice shower with some foreplay in shower. Nips licked and some BBBJ which is quite shiok

She does have a SOP routine (back massage, licking, not sure about AR) but I did not try. I just laid down on my back and wanted her to skip my back. She did a nice catbath and a nice soft BBBJ on my request. We had some nice kissing, not much tongue fight as I don’t like it but she did kissed me deep. Proceeded to missionary FJ and I pumped to satisfaction.

Overall I would rate her a close 7/10 and I would RTF. Another decent WL apart from Qian Qian in 2831A. I did not see the other debutante but heard she is more meaty and boobs from the boss.
Old 29-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yang yang 2831A
Build very Slim (good for those who like slim girls)
Bro,

How do you rate Yang Yang 2831A on the chart below:

Size 1 or 2 or others.

Thanks in advance.
Old 29-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

How do you rate Yang Yang 2831A on the chart below:

Size 1 or 2 or others.

Thanks in advance.
I believe she is a 2 but she has natural boobs to grab, not flat
Old 07-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Finally just tried Yuan Yuan 1649, I consider her a size 3 but could tightly squeeze into a size 2 dress in chart, her service is 6.5/10 IMHO.

Old 07-05-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Finally just tried Yuan Yuan 1649, I consider her a size 3 but could tightly squeeze into a size 2 dress in chart, her service is 6.5/10 IMHO.
She seems to receive quite differing FRs from different bros hmm...
Old 08-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
She seems to receive quite differing FRs from different bros hmm...
depends on the money u able to throw at her. try 1k bill you will get different treatment.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried Yang yang of 2831a. I believe she should be a 1 at around 155cm & 41kg. Boobs at B size but looks real big as she is really v skinny. It's sagging though.

I think some bros mentioned before & I agree she does resemble Maggie Q. Not exactly my type of looks but she IS skinny (which I like).

Service wise is top notch. Some rubba in the shower. Rubba my dick on the vagina while she sat on top of me..was abit shocked as I tot she wanted to raw me.

BBBJ was great with her turning her vagina to your face. I think she gets excited when people lick her abalone. I customarily licked abit..not really a fan of it.

Frenching allowed & she is so light & easy to carry around. Her sex stamina is strong. I couldn't last very long & she said she haven't climax yet. Good for people who like skinny gers with good svc.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

tried small cutie 22yr old Jing Jing from 1658a. Small petite size, I can lift her with one hand, about 1.52m tall, cup A with suckable nipples. Was at 1658a and she looked cute while i fuck her with her looking at the big surround mirrors.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator1981 View Post
tried Yang yang of 2831a.... Boobs at B size but looks real big as she is really v skinny. It's sagging though......
Bro,

can advise how bad is the sagging?

For example, if like the below, it is quite severe.

Old 11-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I was at WH15 .

saw this new gal talking to the boss, due to start work next week. I asked the boss for the name, likely Duo Duo.

about 1.72m tall (knn taller than me), size 1 and boobs look like big B. Long legs. body is like a model.

she looks a bit like ex Hong Kong star cherie chung.

she lets go her hair and ooooofffff, very long thick hair.

i have fetish for cherie chung. this gal looked skinny (usually not my meaty type) but her boobs look big. will try her out next week when she starts her debut

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Tried San San from 1651 few days back. Not a bad girl. Slim with a very cute face. And a tattoo sleeve. My kind of spunky girl feel. I like her tattoos. Whoever does her artwork is not bad.

Very interesting girl. It’s the kind you thought very demure looking but fucking game on to fuck your brains out.

Size 3 basing on snrlee’s chart?

Will rtf
Old 12-05-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

can advise how bad is the sagging?

For example, if like the below, it is quite severe.

I think it’s just grade 2 Mild

For those who likes skinny girls Yang Yang is a 1 or 2 girl, skinny but with some boobs and not bad service looking like Maggie Q in slight resemblance only.

So go try her out . Support her business so they will stay longer to serve us

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1