The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink The Neighbour (US version)

“Baby, baby.” I say pushing him off of me so I could talk.

“What?” he replies impatiently wanting my lips back.

“Don't use that tone with me.” I snapped back.

“I'm sorry, babe. You're just so god-damn sexy.” he remarks looking me up and down while biting his lip.

“Okay, I forgive you.” I say as I pull his collar and kiss him hard on the lips. He travels down to my neck. “Wait, babe.” I stop and push him off again.

“Yeah?” he say as he slowly opens his eyes.

“Tie me up.” I say straight forward and he looks at me wide-eyed. I could feel him getting a hard-on from just hearing those words come out of my innocent lips.

“Really? You want me to tie you up?” he says flustered.

“Yeah,” I say biting my lip and pushing up my bra.

“Okay,” he says and I stand up off the couch and grab his hand. I guide him to my bedroom and he was surely staring at my ass the whole way there.

“I have already prepared some equipment.” I say as I let go of his hand and spread myself on the bed, “Look under the bed, in the pink box.” I whisper seductively and he jumps down to the floor. He grabs the box and opens it, his eyes wide open, his dick hard-on. “Come in bed with me, tie me up, and fuck me!” I yell.

“Are you sure your dad isn't coming home soon?” he asks hesitantly and full of paranoia.

“Just tie me up already.” I say and he jumps on top of me with one leg on each side so I'm unable so move. He had some of my dad's old ties that I stole that I knew he wouldn't realise were missing. He put one in his mouth and let it hang between his teeth. He had another in his hand, he grabbed my right wrist and tied it to the bed then he took the tie out of his mouth and tied my left wrist to the other side of the bed. He ties up my two feet and I was spread across my bed like a starfish wearing only a black lingerie that was meant for ripping.

“Touch me.” I whisper.

“As you wish.” he whispers back into my ear and I can feel his warm breath against my flesh. He kisses my neck, hands trailing all over my nearly bare skin. He leads his kisses up to my lips, slowly, one kiss by one. He stops at the corner of my lips as I close my eyes waiting for the impact. He leaves me hanging and then crashes his lips onto mine as I moan into his mouth and he smiles.

He leaves my lips and trail his kisses down. Down to my inner thigh. He slowly goes higher and higher, his hand on my breasts, squeezing and massaging them. He gets so close to my pussy with his lips but moves to my other leg and starts over. I moan in anticipation and he smiles. He slowly stands up and hovers over me. Suddenly he rips my only piece of clothing off and exposes my breasts and upper belly. He moves up to whisper in my ear but then we hear someone putting their keys into the front door.

“Shit, is that your dad?” he exclaims as he jumps off of me.

“No, I don't think so. He shouldn't be getting back for another few hours.” I replied partly out of breath. But then I realised he started putting his shirt back on.

“Wait, what are you doing?” I yelled.

“I can't get in trouble. Especially by your dad, who is, may I remind you, the school principal.” he yells as he grabs his shoes and is halfway out of my window.

“But you can't just-” I yell in response but he was gone as I laid on my bed, tied up, half dressed, exposed, still a little horny, and not in the greatest mood anymore. But then the person who was at the door finally got into the house.

“Hello?” they yelled.

“Uh... who is it?” I yelled back trying to get some of my ripped clothing back onto my body by fidgeting around.

“I'm your next-door neighbour, your father just called me to check up on-” he was saying but then he walked into my room, seeing me tied up along my bed, breasts completely out, legs wide open and completely helpless.

“Yeah... can you maybe untie me?” I ask breaking the silence which was actually just him eye-raping me.

“Yeah, of course.” he says while slowly walking over to me but he passes my pink box which is full of things that a 17 year old girl should not own. “You're a very naughty girl, you've got a lot of toys here.” he says looking down in the box, “Vibrators, dildos, vibrating dildos, handcuffs, more handcuffs and a lot of ties, maybe I'll come back to these another time.”

“Maybe you could just untie me.” I snicker back.

Last edited by kiasusam; 23-12-2016 at 12:05 PM.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: The Neighbour (US version)

“Oh, someone thinks that they can be mean but it looks like they're on the wrong side of the bed.” he says as he strides his fingertips along my skinny, pale, soft legs. He slowly moves up, the higher he went, the slower he moved. He ended up between my legs, and he got closer and closer to my pussy but he removed his hand and climbed over me.

“A naughty girl like you needs to be taught a lesson. Don't you agree?” he asked rhetorically and grabbed my breasts in his bare hands. He sucked and pulled on them until they became hard for him. I'd moan in pleasure. He crashed his lips onto mine biting my lip for entrance to my mouth which I tried to resist but he bit harder and I moaned so he took advantage and struck his tongue into my mouth. He searched hungrily and our tongues made contact. He left my lips and trailed kisses down, down my neck, between, my breasts, down my stomach till he reached just above my pussy. He ripped the rest of my clothing off and it just laid dead under me. He continued kissing until he reached the opening of my pussy and slid his tongue straight through. I moaned in pleasure in pulled on the ties around my wrist.

“Oh god!” I yelled. He inserted his fingers inside of me and finger-fucked me deeper and harder with each thrust.

“Fuck!” I yelled in pleasure as he went faster and faster inserting another finger inside of me while he flicked my clit with his tongue.

“Such a dirty mouth. We're gonna have to find a way to fix that.” he says as he unzips his pants and a 9 inch cock pops out.

“Holy fuck.” I muttered and he puts his cock in my mouth. He forces me to deep-throat as I am still tied up to the bed. He face-fucks me and I deep-throat his giant cock. He moans in pleasure. He turns around into 69 position and puts his dick back in my mouth. I move my head up and down to swallow him and he plays with my pussy. He licks, sucks, massages, penetrates and much more with only his mouth and fingers.

I start to moan incredibly loud as I still have his dick in my mouth and he is face fucking me again. He has 3 fingers inside of me along with his thumb massaging my clit and his tongue flicking it at the same time.

“Don't cum yet!” he yells, “Hold it!” he yells again, “Just a little longer!” And with that I cummed all over his fingers. He gets off of me and licks my pussy clean, he slips his cum-covered fingers into my mouth as I moan.

He gets up and unties my left hand and ties it along with my right hand so that they are both on the same side. He then unties both of my feet and flips me over so that I am laying on my stomach. He pulls my ass up and strokes his fingers from my clit all the way to my asshole.

He licks my pussy one more time and inserts me. He goes in fast and hard. I yelped from his unexpected action. He stayed deep inside of me and slowly left my pussy feeling empty. Once he was fully out of me, he jammed himself back in with a groan and I screamed. Now he moved his hips and pushed himself in and out of me. I screamed for him to fuck me harder. He grabbed a handful of my hair with one hand and put his other on my shoulder as he fucked my deeper and harder.

I held on so tight to the ties around my wrist as I moaned and screamed in pleasure. “Oh god, yeeeeees!” I yelled. And after a few more thrusts he stopped and flipped me over again. He placed one of my legs on his shoulder and left the other on the bed, on the other side of him. He placed himself in front of my pussy and slowly entered. I silently moaned in pleasure. Once he was in, all 9 inches, he slowly fucked me. Slow but deep. He looked at me, he watched me. My tits bouncing up and down as he slowly fucks me faster.

I wanted more, I needed more. “Faster.” I moan yet he keeps his pace. “Fasterrr” I moan just a little bit louder but he doesn't do anything in response. “Faster!” I yelled and he suddenly accelerates so much. I could barely handle it. I screamed and yelled in pleasure. “Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!” I yelled at him. “I'm gonna cum!” I yelled.

“Then cum with me,” he groans back and we climaxed together. His cum in my pussy and coming out. He once again stroked his fingers along my pussy and stuck them into my mouth as I licked his fingers clean.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Neighbour (US version)

You really have very good writing style TS, love it
Old 23-12-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Khloe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 23-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
repmarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start to story, please continue
Old 23-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
FoxyVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, support!
Old 23-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Wink Re: The Neighbour (US version)

He gets up and looks at the time, “Looks like we still have a few hours left until your father get home.” he says and sits on top of me.

“Oh really?” I reply.

“Yes, and I don't think you've quite learned your lesson yet.” he says.

“Is that so?” I say.

“Indeed, it is.” he says.

“So what are you going to do about it?” I answer back and he gets off of my nude body and bends down to the floor besides my bed. He searches through my pink box for some new ties. He ties my feet back so that they are spread apart but my hands stay together. He then goes back to the box and pulls out my strongest vibrator. I moan by the plain knowledge of him using it on me.

He plugs it in nearby and puts it on the lowest level. He places it on my lower stomach and I moan from the contact. He slowly moves lower and lower until he is just at my clit and puts the setting up higher. He moves down lower, to the opening of my pussy and puts the setting up higher once again. He keeps the vibrator at my opening as I softly moan in pleasure. I kept my eyes closed and arched my back. He stared at me as he put the setting up one last time, to the highest, the strongest, the most intense. He moved back to my clit and by that time I was moaning uncontrollably.

"Louder! I wanna hear you scream!” he yells to me. He keeps the vibrator on full strength on my clit as I start to scream. I scream in ultimate pleasure and pulled so hard on the ties still around my waist that I was scared to break it. I scream and moan in pleasure. “Cum for me.” he says calmly and I hold my breath and cum. My whole body has spasms as I orgasm and he keeps the vibrator on my pussy. He set it down to the opening of my pussy and kept it there as I had another orgasm and then another. I was screaming in pleasure. When I thought it was done, he came back onto the bed with a dildo, a really big dildo.

“Your final test.” he says, “Let's see if you can pass.” He ties one foot and spits on my pussy. He spreads it around with his fingers and slowly inserts the dildo all the way inside of me. I softly moan. He spits once again but by my asshole. He uses his fingers to spread it around and slowly penetrates my ass. I moan and groan in pain as I pull on the ties around my wrists. He slowly thrusts in and out of my asshole until the pain turns into ultimate pleasure.

Once he realises that I'm moaning in pleasure he starts to play with the dildo that was still in my pussy. I twists it around and thrusts it in and out as he fucks my ass at the same time. But then, he turned it on. I forgot that this dildo was one of my vibrating ones. The dildo vibrating inside my wet pussy as a real dildo fucked my ass. I moaned so loud once he turned on the dildo and now I was screaming. He fucked my ass deeper and harder and I screamed in response. He didn't stop. He kept pushing in and out and in and out. And I kept screaming and screaming, in pain and in pleasure.

I wanted it to stop but I didn't at the same time. I was getting closer and closer to orgasm. “It's coming!” I yelled.

"Hold it!” he yelled back as he took a few more thrusts and we climaxed together. He cummed into my ass and it leaked out. He turned off the dildo and pulled it out of my pussy. He stroke his hands all over my body and then untied my hands.

“I think that you've learned your lesson. What do you think?” he says as he puts his clothes back on.

“I don't know, that's for you to decide.” I replied as I stayed laying on the bed with my legs wide open just for his eyes to see. And with that, he left. I got off the bed and cleaned up. I took a long hot bath afterwards and knew that I would be hell of a sore in just a few hours.

When dad got home, he asked about the neighbour and if he checked on me. I told him that he came and taught me a lesson since I wasn't doing what I was supposed to do. Dad decided that he would send him over more often and at the times that I'd least expect it, so I am looking very forward to that.

THAT'S. THE. END. Guys!

It's short, but I think you guys enjoyed it....
Old 23-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DavidMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So short story!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1