The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Internet ORGASM

DISCLAIMER !!!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

This is some ACTUAL REAL correspondence of 2 guys, who had achieved orgasms over the Internet chat.

Hi, Mia!

You’re absolutely right to say that erogenous zone is found between human ears, not between legs, as many people erroneously believe! I’d send you my image, just tell me where? Hope to have a nice personal contact with you!

Frank

Hi, Frank!

Here’s my address! Glad to meet you, I believe to get some new emotions and feelings from our acquaintance. My life turned to be a bit dull and monotonous, I have to change this routine. Thought erogenous zone doesn’t affect, whether it’s between legs or ears. What about you? Could you write me more about you? What do you want to get from our chats? How can you imagine me? What would you like to know about me? Ask if wanted!

Mia

Hi, Mia!

You’d better see me once! Here’s my image. I’m ready to answer your any question as well! What do I want to have from our chats?
In short, I want to have everything you filled up in your profile.
Sex talks! I wonder, what exactly do you prefer in sex? What excites you most? Oral sex, anal sex? Do you like cunnilingus? Have you ever tasted male’s sperm? So you get excited about sexy toys? What about games of dominance and subjection? Would you like some?

Frank

Hi, Frank!

Whoops, I don’t really know what to start with! Perhaps because I’m not an advanced girl, I never use toys. I’ve never had sex in ass. I had always enough ordinary sex.

You know, this is something special, when you try something new with new men. Every time you get some new experience. I’m reminded of the occurrence when I had a nice fuck with one man. It happened 3 years ago I appeared in the same place with my ex-colleague. We had only “Hi and Bye” relations. It was only day when I had such a bang! Can you imagine that he managed to come in my mouth 3 times running. No one of my ex’ could do the same to me. But I like it; I like to have sperm in my mouth sometimes. It occurs to me when I’m dying for having sex with sperm in my mouth. I know that men like it too, but there’s hardly anybody who can come 3 times running! May be this is because I’ve never met such guys?

In short, we’d been fucking all night! Though I didn’t enjoy sex itself: it lasted with puffing, panting and no creative outlandishness ensued. I had to take an initiative. I didn’t even want to have sex, just permanent desire to have real cock in my mouth! I pushed him aside and started sucking him off. it was so difficult to make him come again! But soon I managed to do it! My God! I had never swallowed so much sperm before! Though I’m indifferent to its taste, I enjoy the process itself. You know, it’s so great when someone comes into your mouth: it even makes me come!

Kiss

Mia

Hi, Mia!

To tell the truth, I got excited reading your message! I’m on my work now. I’d not be able to rise from the table. My fly protrudes. Cock’s head has turned wet! There’s nothing for it, I have to retell you something in response!

I can’t boast of being an advanced guy! I have fucked woman into ass only once in my life! But I wouldn’t say I liked it. Nothing special! But if she gives me head and puts her finger in my ass: I like it! I want to come right into her mouth, even 3 times running! You’re lucky to have it! I’m afraid I can’t do it!

I like to stroke woman with my tongue and lips. I also like 69 position when she sucks my cock as I lick her pussy. Cool! As for toys, I got one once! Though I daren’t tell it as it mightn’t be appropriate to retell. I had a lover once; we’d been dating long then broke up! She used to use anal dildo: so soft, gel and elastic, red-colored with tiny console. I put it into her ass as my cock entered her pussy. But usually we had sex with placing this dildo into my ass. We enjoyed it both, so she could feel the vibration through my dick.

Moreover we used to have more dirty and funny games, but I can’t make up my mind write it right now! May be one time I would tell you! Or you might excite me a lot with your words.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kiss

Frank

Hi, Frank!

My kiss!

There have been nobody left in the office when reading this message. I’m gonna wear a miniskirt tomorrow, today I have tight-fitting breeches.

Now I’m home, writing my reply. No one disturbs me at the moment, I have a short robe and… guess what for? It’s really great that I can get myself excited, please be careful when you’re at work. It is very good when you have home Inet line, and no one can disturb me doing what I want. I’m not always pretending to be weirdo! J : having sucked the whole lifeblood out of somebody, without asking him whether he liked something else! Sometimes I feel quiet the opposite: lie on the bed, open my legs widely and let him do what he likes! But most guys fail to use this chance. By the way, do you know that majority of male’s orgasms are not of great importance for females. That’s like hurdle race: you only start beginning to enjoy as he suddenly comes, you hardly get over a bang as he is longing for sex again! The occurrence I have told you before is the single instance. Calling things by their right names I was eager to suck that day! Suck his cock a lot! To tell the truth, I like to start my bang from sucking! I love to be undressed and have myself caressed tenderly, then I undo your underwear (don’t you mind if I’d fancy you?). I just need to have your cock in my palm, for the rest of cloth you should undo yourself, cause I’m rather engaged at the moment! I like watching and feeling your dick erect, as it’s dying for standing as never before! The next step is to find out what you prefer most: some men like having fellatio with chick flicking cock’s head with tongue, another one prefer to have a deep-swallow blow. But I think I can handle it in a few minutes. It’s our first bang, so you’re bound to stand for only a couple of minutes! I’m totally excited, so I want to stop and be stroked but not yet, not now!

I kiss your cock’s head, take it into my mouth, and then lick it and taste! I start sucking it, first – neatly, but soon I do it harder and harder, gradually increasing my speed. Then I try to give you a deep-swallow head, but it’s rather big and doesn’t fit into my mouth entirely. Frankly, when still at prelude, there is no need in excessive efforts, for some caress and diligence would be enough. After that I embrace your ass, squeeze your dick with my lips, and suck it along it’s length. Great! You’re excited so much that you start moving towards my face. This is cool, so fuck me in my mouth, I don’t mind, I like to have your cock in my mouth, I’m pleased when it thrusts inside of my cheeks furiously, rests against my palate. I begin sucking it faster and faster, but you don’t care for it for you’re on the verge of orgasm! I won’t stop you, I can hardly wait for your come! This is because it’s wonderful having sperm on my tongue, when you come inside me…or onto me!

Did you enjoy it, Frank?

So go on, if pleased

Kiss
Old 16-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Internet ORGASM

Mia

Hi, Mia!

Kiss your lips!

I don’t have Inet line at home, so I have to read your message at work. It’s good to have my own office; I lock the door and unzip my fly. I watch my cock-stand: a clear drop appears on its top, where urethra is. I brush it away with my finger and bring it to my lips.

How do you like to jack off most? You flick your clit and place your finger inside or you prefer to have a stream of water in it?

My cock is into your mouth! Hot, wet and fresh! Feeling of bless, it’s growing more and more, it’s getting so great and unbearable, that blasts with hot clots of sperm, running right into your mouth! So good! I rise a bit and stick to your lips with passionate and grateful kiss. You share my sperm with me and I taste it!

Kiss you again down there!

Frank

Hi, Frank!

Kiss you hard and hold you tight!

I’m really fond of your message!

It was my desire to finish that way but you made it first. I love to be come in mu mouth, then gather all sperm and kiss you tenderly. And why most guys don’t like it and some one even feel hurt with it! But you’re good! I have only 5 lines written down, as I have already got wet down there! I don’t have my own office here, so my colleague is watching me get excited! I have short top with no bra under it today, so my nipples protrude! You know, honey, I don’t graced with big tits; they are small, with rosy neat nipples! They get hard when excited! I want to carry on with our act, if you don’t mind! Now we embrace each other tight, we are kissing and licking the rest of your sweet and fragrant sperm. I adore it’s smell, it’s indescribable! I also like when you come onto my belly, face, breast, then I clasp you in my hands, inhaling this pleasant unforgettable smell! We’re not in a hurry somewhere; just stroke me more, darling! Use your hands, lips, tongue, but do it tenderly and softly! You don’t need to seek after my clit; it protrudes when I’m excited! Take it with your lips and suck it fondly! Don’t forget to pass it along entire cunt from time to time! Here I am in sex! This is what I prefer most! When I hear “vagina” I imagine gynecologist, when I hear “pussy” I imagine some zoo!

I have enough of you strokes for now; your endearments drive me to exhaustion! May I take an initiative? You hold lied on your back as I sit onto your face, impaling myself on your tongue. So penetrate it deeply! I’m gonna come, but first I bend down my head a bit and take your cock! I want to come with your penis into my mouth!

I’m longing for the end, Frank! You know that I had sudden cum yesterday, when thinking about you! I decided to have a shower (sometimes I like caressing myself with warm stream of water). And I came at the idea of YOU!

How many times have you already come, honey?

Kiss you and wait!

Your Mia!

To be continued…
Old 16-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

PART 2

Frank

Hi, Mia!

This is me again! What are doing with me, babe!

I got your message when having my lunch, though I was not far from my PC, and I could read it properly.

Honey, I want you so much, too much! By the way, I had no spare time this morning, some visitors came… but now I’m not engaged, and I want to Do it! Don’t you mind if I jack off thinking of your endearment? I’m so excited… almost forgot: I was gonna retell you some funny games of mine, I was ever involved. In short my ex liked to fondle my ass. Of course I hesitate to tell it to you, but let it be! I used to put stockings on and set on the bed in a doggy style. She approached me from behind, caressed me and took my underwear off. I opened my buttocks, and posed my ass. She lubricated my anus with anal gel and first she placed her finger inside, then she used a dildo. Another hand stroked my balls at the same time. Sometimes she made me come right onto the bedsheet. But this was a rare occurrence as mostly we used to finish with normal sex. She put the stockings on too, and our legs rubbed when fucking. It excited us very much.

So, that’s the way we had fun. Is it shocking, ah? It’s OK, what’s done is done! Thank you, Mia for the bliss, I experienced with you. It was so good… I thank you again and kiss your lips, damp with my sperm. At last everyone went to have lunch and I locked myself up into my office. Then I lowered my jeans and underwear, settled in the chair and rubbed my butt over it’s surface slightly. I got a hard-on, I didn’t even touch it as it turned damp and red. T started reading your letter again masturbating at the same time.

You’re such an incredible woman! I can feel your subtle charm from the distance; I can smell your pussy aroma. I’m so good, so light at the moment!

My cock was gonna convulse with delight, I just put my palm under it as my warm sperm flew onto it. I came, whispering your name! Then I licked it all from my palm.

Kiss

Your Frank

Mia

Dear Frankie!

I’m so glad to have pleased you!

I spent my whole day on gathering some essentials papers; there was nobody when I returned to the office… I opened my email box, settled in the chair, took my panties off and rode up my top, flicking my clit with one hand and fondling both tits with another one. Oh, my God! There was my come! So sweet, so long, I couldn’t help shouting: “Frank! Frankie!”

Then I reviewed your image! Just confess, it was not your one! Anyway it drove me a lot, I imagined your cock, as if kissing and stroking it tenderly, sucking your balls. Honey there followed my second come, it was wonderful!!! Thank you, lovely!

Now, I’d like to fancy a bit! I’m ready to have a good bang with you. You’re sitting on my breasts, stroking my cheeks and lips with your cock; you’re excited, that’s why I have some drops of your miraculous cum on my face; my God, you’re playing with me! This is incredible! My nipples turn hard and big, I’m arching my back so that your cock would touch my tits. You’re lying on me and begin licking my nipples. You cuddle up to me with one hand and use another to fondle my pussy. I fall back, open my legs wide and whisper passionately: “Fuck me, honey! Fuck me…”

I can’t stand it any more; darling… my chair is wet down there! We’re having such a wonderful time together! I look forward to hearing from you soon…

Kiss you, and kiss your cock… now, I’m gonna caress my pussy all day and whisper your name repeatedly…

Your Mia

Frank

Good morning, Mia!

I’m so happy, so pleased to make you satisfied! Any male enjoys when his lover comes with him at the same time!

Right now, while reading your message, my underwear is wet and cock is erect again. I’m afraid I can’t help that too and start jacking off. But I’m willing to receive your next letter and come right with you simultaneously… what are you wearing now, what panties do you have on?

It’s not me on the image! It’s all about that when I imagine my penis in your mouth, it makes me exited much. I love to pass my cock along your perfect body, my damp dick’s head touches your tits, passes through your lips and chin as my fingers fondle your cunt gently. It’s so wet! You want me so much, though I have to admit, my cock isn’t as huge as the one on the image.

Mia, is your clit big? And what about your hole, is it tight? Your vulvar lips might be of dark color, right? By the way, I’m one of these guys who gets excited by small boobs. I love small tits!

Kiss you neatly!

Love

Frank

Mia

Hi, my darling!

I used to wear jeans when at work but since I met you I started dressing short skirts and tops. Today I got my colleagues go away at last and made up my mind to have some fun stroking my pussy, my skirt was so short that it hardly covered my butt. I had red lace lingerie and a bra of the same color. Frankly I like to have no bra at all, but I felt protruding nipples at the moment when reading your message; top hid them slightly.

I’m graced with a big clit, as I believe. It turns huge when excited! I now grope for it removing my panties aside, biting and licking my lips; my pussy is tight, you might be delighted when fucking it. I will do my best to make your cock warm and tight. As for vulvar lips, they are rosy as jungle lily, my beaver is black, but usually I have my pussy shaved on bikini design, but I could shave it totally for you… you want? My tits are tiny with small rosy nipples, which turn red and hard when I’m excited! I love to feel hot cock with my tits!

My ass is nice: big, supple and gentle, you wanna fuck my ass? To tell the truth, I’m concerned a bit about how it is, but if you are persistent and tender we might have a try!

I have to go, and be busy with doing other things till the evening. Honey, I want to come with you, just jack your cock off while thinking about me. I’ll think of you as well and imagine you come in my mouth.

There’s also one thing I’d like to know is how your cock looks? It doesn’t matter whether it’s big or normal size; anyway we will have a whale of time. Do you like to stroke its head? Or you prefer having stroked along its length? I wanna see how you masturbate!

Drop me a line in your spare time, describe me the way you want to fuck me! And remember that I’m gonna read it and masturbate at the same time!

I’m willing to yield to sex right now!

Your Mia

Frank

Good evening, sweetie!

At last we’re together! I want you so much! I’m writing this message while reading your letter. I’m locked up and sitting at my computer with my jeans lowered. I have difficulty printing with one hand while another one is engaged with fondling my cock! It’s really normal sized, Magnum sized! But it’s straight and nice shaped… its head is pinkish, but it turns red and bloodshot when I jack off. There appears a pre cum when I’m excited, head is slippery and wet. Transparent and viscid drop came out of my urethra, and then came another one. It’s so good that I have you, babe, that I can share with you and I don’t need to jack off for no reason. I want you so much that my flicks turn faster and faster; I touch my cock slightly, I don’t wanna come so fast. I love to masturbate falling on my back lifting up my legs so that cock turns on the level of my face. And when I come, clots of sperm fly out and I catch them with my mouth. But now I’m jerking off sitting on the chair reading your message. I imagine your body and tits ideally lick your miraculous and juicy vagina. I start sucking your clit, biting it slightly with no pain, you get strained and moan with my endearment! I grope for your hole with my tongue and penetrate into it, then I begin fucking you with tense tongue as some tiny dick. I stroke your supple buttocks with my hand, open your ass and touch your anus. I pass my finger along your wet pussy, and then this damp forefinger slowly penetrates your anus. It’s so tight and hot inside! Don’t be afraid, honey, I won’t hurt you!

Mia, sweetie, I came! So good, I’m in perfect bliss, this is unforgettable! My cock twitches; I put my palm under it and catch dropping sperm. Now I have to lick it all, for I can’t walk around the office with palm, filled with sperm!

I send you one more image, just imagine how you take my trunks off and give me head. I want you masturbate on my photo and feel good!

Kiss you, babe!

Frankie

To Be Continued ... ... ...
Old 16-04-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Efimova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing TS, thanks!
Old 16-04-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My sweet Frankie!

I’ve been masturbating the whole evening sitting in front of the computer at home and looking at your image. I was wearing only top and no underwear at the moment! I imagined myself down on my knees before you, taking your trunks off and releasing your wonderful cock! I touched it with my lips, licked its head fondly, kissed your seductive balls, passed my tongue along your dick, first from one side, then from another. After that I took it as deep as possible and began to suck!

You couldn’t hold still and started trembling and moving towards me. I knew that greatly you were able to fuck in my mouth, but I was dying for your cock fucking my pussy at that moment. That’s why I pulled you towards myself, turned on my back, you lay onto me: I caught your cock and put it slowly into my cunt. Oh, my God! I likely received an electric shock! It filled me from the inside; I whispered vehemently when you were moving: “Fuck me, Frankie! Fuck!” you’re a real BIG!

You were moving violently, speeding up gradually. You lifted me up with your hands, I cuddled you up with both legs and your cock thrusted inside me more furiously and much faster! I was gonna come right there, so I tensed my leg muscles and clung to you harder, squeezing your cock. Frankie it took me just several minutes to come, when fucking with you.

This is a great and pure delight to come when screwing with your beloved man!

However you went on fucking me, I was moaning like a harlot! At the time you came you rose a bit, took your cock out and blew out onto my breast. I always loved to see white clots of sperm, running down my body: tits, belly and face! I licked it all, then you lay down beside me and we stretched ourselves, smelling sweet aroma of your cum!

I haven’t had sex like that for so long that I have even forgotten what it feels like to have a good bang! It’s like a daydream; I’ve got all worked up over this! Frankie, how long is it since you fucked last? Have you got a regular lover? Tell me the truth, OK?

I’m sending you my image, thought it has been 2 years since it was taken, but I believe I haven’t changed too much! Jerk off when looking at me on my image, and then tell me how it was.

I’d rather we fucked somewhere in the country, I wanna see a sky over my head, your cock over my face…

I’m very happy when with you.

Your skittish Mia

--- ---- ---
Hi, my darling! 

I couldn’t wait to read your message, so I dropped in the Inet club to check it up! I wish I hadn’t done it! It affected me so that I felt cock-stand right there, it turned wet and its head damped. I looked around and rubbed it through the jeans. As regards your lusty image, – It drove me a lot! But to jerk off and come there was out of question at the moment. So, there was nothing for it, I had to wait up for the end and get home as soon as possible. However the fact of waiting excited me even more! It’s so nice to jack off looking at your photography.

You seemed very pretty and sexy in these glasses, despite I failed to see your eyes… so I was astonished to learn that you hadn’t had a good bang for long?! You asked me how long it was since I had my last sex? Well, frankly, it was recently.

I even have my regular lover: this is my wife! I’m sorry if I hurt you but you should know all the truth! Now, we’re together, and I wanna stay with you! I’m dreaming of you!

Kiss you!

Frank

--- --- ---

Hi, my sweetheart!

At last I stayed alone enjoying your image: I kissed your neat and subtle wrists, stroked your legs, opening them wide and fondled your tender cunt! How great it was to jerk off over your pussy! It was a pure bliss! I came tumultuously and hard, thank you for making me happy!

Love

Frank

My dear Frank! 

Kiss your lips!

I’ve just found a moment and a place to write you a line! I’m happy to see you glad of my messages. I had a plenty of time thinking of you!

You know, I spent this weekend home dreaming of you, and masturbated a lot, I managed even to come several times a day! I wanted to be with you, honey!

As for your wife, it’s OK! Who cares, quite the opposite, it drives me infinitely more than ever! Do you think of me when fucking your wife?

Honey, we mustn’t date at the present time, as I’m able to fuck you off so that your wife can guess immediately what is happening. Or you have someone else on the side? Tell me, please, this is just curiosity, no intrigue! What if I fucked with some guy and thinking of you, what would you do then?

I have no boyfriend now, as I don’t want to have any! I have always liked living on my own, but now I live thinking about you all the time.

Frankie what kind of position do you like? I wanna screw in a doggy style! But first I’ll suck you off, then we should fuck face to face, after that we will have rest for a while; next I lick your cock and balls until it erects, and set into this position! And you make haste and fuck my pussy which is dying for some good ram! Fuck me long and hard, deeper and faster! Cuddle up to me from behind, press my tits and fiddle with my nipples. This way I can come very hard! And I will fly somewhere high, on the sky! But your tireless dick brings me back to earth: it twitches 2 or 3 times and then it blows out a stream of sperm right into my vagina! And if you are not still exhausted turn me around and lick my cunt, OK? It makes me come again!

Frankie, I couldn’t finish writing, I had to lock myself up in the lavatory as my office was too crowded at the moment. I locked the door, turned to the mirror, lowered my jeans and panties a bit, and rode my top up! That was the scene: protruding big nipples, rosy clit jutting out. I rubbed my cunt with my right hand while stroking my tits with left one. I imagined your dick clinging to my pussy and your fingers fiddling with my nipples. My love, I though I felt I’d never experienced such happiness again!

Kiss your cock softly!

Mia

Hi, my lovely!

This is me, your hero!

It’s very good that you take it easy! I’m married and there is nothing unusual about it! That’s enough for the moment: you are right, I really think of you when fucking my wife! However, we fuck on occasion, not so often, while I dream about you more often. More thought followed, my orgasm, related to you multiplied. Do I have someone else on my side? Sometimes I have some extramarital affairs as any male! As for you fucking with some guy, I believe I would be excited…

And now I’m just happy to know that you have jacked off thinking of me in the lavatory! I’m so pleased, darling! I dream of coming inside you, then open your legs, lick you off and suck all sperm out of your cunt!

Kiss you!

Your Frank

To Be Continued ... ... ...
Old 17-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Frankie, Angel!

This is what you did to me! I’ve been an upright girl for 6 months, I haven’t seen any real cock for this period, frankly, I didn’t even want. You get me back to my previous active private life style.

I want to fuck with you, for I can’t take it any longer! It’s been my ordinary day when I have my pussy wet. I’m always wet down there theses days, as I’m between hammer and anvil! You know I have to carry my spare panties to change: this is because my lingerie gets wet totally when thinking of you. This is something special when I read your messages! I seem to be licking in streams at that moment…

Honey what’s up with you and your wife? Why don’t you have daily sex? I’m just curious, how long have you been married? Are you tired of your marital intercourse? Or there’s’ something else?

Try to find a minute, and drop me a line concerning whom and how you have ever fucked! Put it down in detail, please, if any! As for me, I’m gonna read it while masturbating my cunt and imagine that it’s me to have sex with you there!

I’m gonna call some old friend of mine tomorrow. Don’t care if we get on well with one another: you’re my # one anyway. And I’m gonna tell you in detail what happened! But I could be faithful to you if you want!

I have my jeans and panties undone. Honey I wish you saw my clit now, it’s so big and swollen, red of never-ending masturbation. Anyway, your cock might be in the same state as well. Have you your “arm” placed on a war-footing? I wish I could kiss it! And then feel it inside! And squeeze it entirely… I wish you fucked me off the way you want! I would do everything you asked.

Imagine sitting on my breast when masturbating, I’m cuddling up your ass with my hands, flicking your anus with my finger and stroking your cock along its length. Say my name when ready to come, and imagine your cum running down my face and filling my mouth. And then you’re passing your dick over my tits. I want you to fuck me, o God!

Kiss your cock!

Mia

Hello, sweetie!

Love you! I’m so happy and proud of that you want me so much! There’s hardly any male who doesn’t like to excite women. So do I and you excite me too.

I have even forgotten when I last had jerking off like that! I don’t now remember when it started!

You know, I was 19 when fucked first. I enjoyed. I was so excited at the moment that I came right there on the veil, when she opened her legs and took my cock. I was so ashamed and shy! Luckily, she turned to be versed in sex and calmed me down: no complaints ensued! She was true: in a few moments, I was hard-on again and we fucked very well. I had numerous comes at that night as far as I remember!

Now I’m reminded of that time of youth! Tell me when you started masturbating first! Describe me your first time! How was it like when you first felt cock inside? Did it hurt you?

You’re asking me about my wife; it’s not a secret that a female doesn’t excite anymore when you live long together. I can’t say whether it’s good or bad. But I can’t help it! I don’t want to have sex with her any longer! As regards your old friend, call him with no doubt! And you shouldn’t be faithful, what a mess! I’m not gonna stop and prohibit you from doing what you want! By the same token, it’s a physical need of yours! As for the fact that I haven’t still proposed sex with you in reality, it’s all about that I’m rather engaged these weeks. And I can’t find my leisure time. This is my last work day; I’m flying to the Montréal tomorrow for 2 weeks. So, I give you a mission: you must suck that guy off and then tell me how it was. You’d make sure do it repeatedly.

I wonder what will happen when I come back! You might remain so hot as now, right? You’re asking me to tell you whom I have ever fucked? All right! It’s been a year and a half now since I fucked her, we used to date in her friend’s apartment. She was married, so we have to date at 4 or 5 pm. That day we came at her friend’s at 5 pm, but we found that she had gone already out, thought there was a note on the door:”gone for shopping. Come soon” so we decided to wait for her sitting in the hall and drinking some whisky. 30 minutes passed, then an hour gone. She was still not coming. I suggested that we should leave but my ex insisted on our stay. After a while she proposed to enter the bathroom and turn on the water. I was still hesitation about what to do as she locked the door, kneeled in font of me and took my cock; then she started giving me head. I enjoyed having it a lot. The situation of ours excited me too, so in a jiff I blew out right into her mouth, sperm filled her oral cavity and ran down her chin. I bent down and we joined our lips in a kiss, then she whispered: “Give it to me! I wanna swallow it…”

That’s the story of mine!

Drop me a line of yours!

Love, Frank

Hey, honeycakes, I really want to lip you!

I’m so envious of you going away on… vacation? Where? I haven’t had any vacation for 2 years, so tired! Too much work and it usually takes me half an hour to get to my job!

I have first fucked when I was 21! He was my classmate in college, student of the same year. We were in the country, so we went on the lake shore for a walk, then we drank some beer and I got tipsy, he undid my cloth, put me on the grass. Though it was fall and cold a bit, but we didn’t care much! He was a virgin as well, so he managed to come inside me 3 times running! I felt no pain, no pleasure! Then followed some fleeting encounter like that, however I began to derive an enjoyment from sex later. I lucked out and met some nice guy at 23, but he was 6 years my elder. We had been dating for 2 years, I used to be at his 2 or 3 times a week, and we kept fucking till the dawn. Then we split up: as a result of what I became longing for sex more than ever. And I decided to make it out by masturbating!

I had only 3 permanent lovers in my life, then there were also some guys I had long dated with and 10 outsiders besides.

Darling, I’m dreaming of sucking your dick, your cock is trembling into my mouth, your sperm flows out and seeps out of my teeth. That old friend of mine is on the assignment now, thus I have to wait for you to return back. I shouldn’t fuck with the first comer. However I recall the day when I had sex with some stranger, I had never met before: I had already told about! So I wouldn’t make promises I can’t keep, OK? Perhaps I will perform your mission. I kiss you, I give you my hug, then I kneel between your legs and lick your cock from its head to the balls. Choose the right time for the jerking off: I want you to come right on my face!

Keep thinking of you!

Mia

My darling!

I want you, I miss you so much! I’m hard-on!

My excitement increased and got insufferable when reading your letter! I rummaged in my desk and found some left condom “Favourite”. I put it on the dick to keep from getting stained with sperm.

I’m going to an Egypt on vacation. As for women, I had some first, insignificant sexual affairs. A dozen of casual intimate moments, that’s all. I’m not hot to have a discussion right now, as I’m excited! I imagine my penis in your mouth and jack fucking off! jack off with me, lets’ have a simultaneous come!

I kiss your wet vulvar lips, take your sweet clit in my mouth! Are you delighted?

Frankie!

Ran in to the toilet, locked up and rose in front of the mirror as yesterday! Undid my skirt and panties; clit was red and wet, I began fondling it vehemently, conceiving of you sucking it! In an instant as I came! I couldn’t help of shouting! I wonder if somebody heard my cry!

Anyway, I don’t care! I feel good!

You make sure thinking of me when fucking your wife in Egypt, OK?

Love

Mia
Old 17-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Mia!

You have no idea how excited I feel!

My sweetheart! I touched my cock with armed with condom, caressed it fiddling with fingers, dreaming of your kisses. And when I imagined your clit in my mouth, it twitched a bit and released the stream of sperm! What a bliss it was! Should you suck someone off or screw with, make sure thinking of me, all right?

I took the condom off and put it into my bag to throw it away on my way home. When I rose, my legs gave way!

Kiss you, pussy!

Frank

My dear Frankie!

I conceive you masturbating in condom and got excited again.

I’m longing for sex; I have to do something about it! I’ll write you later what I am going to do!

Listen, I drummed some amusing way to have fun: you should squat onto me as I might lick your anus and perineum and jerk your cock off a bit, then you should lean across my belly and lick my cunt. I want to suck you off and come with you together! I want to have my mouth full of your sperm and see you licking my pussy at the moment.

Have a nice trip, honey! I wish every success and find some chick to fuck with, I believe to find some stud too and have a god bang with him.

Love

Your Mia

Hi, Darling!

Drop you this message at parting for the road! I imagine again: we cuddle up to each other, joining our lips in a hot kiss, feeling your protruding nipples through the thin top. You cling to me fondly, touching my erect cock. We are snogging, unable to coin out of this big clinch, I fondle your hips, thighs, buttocks, pass my hand along your legs, get into your panties. It’s so hot and wet down there. You want it, honey? And your passionate whisper in replay: “Yeah, I want it, fuck me!”

Your palm is stroking my cock, fingers are fiddling with fly… “Give it to me!” – You whisper. Then you unzip my trousers and, having poked into my underwear, you finally get what you want. You kneel down to and this is the bliss: your lips take my penis gently; you start sucking it as some ice-cream. I stroke your hair fondly, my eyes are half-closed, your locks fall down on your face, though you don’t care and go on sucking me off. Wait a bit, darling, I’m gonna come…

You get up and draw yourself up, demonstrating your perfect body as large as life! What a wonderful nipples you have, what a fine breast!

Now it’s my turn to kneel down, my lips begin giving you pleasure, you’ve been waiting for long. My tongue expands your vulvar lips and penetrates right into your red and hot flesh, groping you excited clit. I lick you vehemently, I lick you lovely: you body starts starting and trembling, you feel it, ah?

You’re so hot, so wet! I feel so good, so perfect! Come on else, come on, babe! You’re crying: “Fuck me, my dear, fuck me off!” I come with a roar as a wild beast, my dick is twitching, spitting out warm stream of sperm, which is filling your vagina as some sea tide…

I fall down to your cunt and start drinking it passionately.

I want you so much!

Frank

Frankie, what are you doing to me!

I had to lock myself up into the Toilet again, and jerk off in front of the mirror.

You know, I want you to fuck me long and hard. As long as you can… so you are able to come 3 times running with me, right? I will probably have 6 or 7 orgasms in the meantime. Then you will have some rest, but don’t fall sleep, OK? I’m gonna kiss your cock, until it erects, then I’m gonna ride you and put your dick into my pussy. You stay lying for I will fuck you now! We can just lie side by side if you get tired, OK? After that I will place your “arm” on a war-footing again and get waving! I’m gonna fuck in various ways: ride you violently and press myself to you gently, moving my ass. Even if you get tired hard you’re bound to come once again.

What condom are you talking about, honey! I wanna feel your live cock, fresh, hot with swollen veins, ready to attack. We don’t need any shields and covers. I believe you, darling, as you willing to lick my pussy and drink all sperm out of inside.

By the way, give me some pleasure to come right on my tits, I wanna enjoy the scene of your cum, running down as some waterfall.

Love you, Frankie!

I wish we could fuck right now!

Mia

It’s all right, Mia, everything gonna be OK!

We’ll fuck without any fail! Get back to me later and narrate whether you succeeded to fuck somebody off, OK? I wish you every success from the bottom of my heart! The woman like you mustn’t stay alone all the time!

You mouth is full of my cum, it is wonderful! Would you share it with me, ah? I want you to wear stockings with open ass, it excites me a lot. Frankly, I want to have it on me too. I’m ashamed of myself to tell you such things but I hope you get it right.

Can you conceive: you’re giving me head, fondling my hips, covered with bright lycra.

I wish we were not apart! I wish you every happiness and hard fucking! But make sure thinking of me, all right? Kiss you all!

Frank

Frankie!

Write to me and tell me that you’re well tell me where you are now! Drop me a line as soon as you arrive.

Kiss your cock, wet and slippery

Mia

Hi, Mia!

This is me, Frank!

I’ve just come back from my vacation, and now sitting at my computer and sending my images as attachments to you. How are you doing? What is the news in your lusty life? I’m at loss what to tell you about my trip…

Today I locked myself up in the office again, then ran my eye over your messages, then lowered my jeans a bit and started jacking off. In the long run I came into my palm.

Kiss

Awaiting your reply impatiently

Frank

For for some unknown reasons Mia never replied…

THE END
Old 17-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

カリビアンコム 041517-414 淫乱検証 ~もう我慢できないよぉ~

出演:江波りゅう
カテゴリー:オリジナル動画 美乳 中出し バイブ クンニ 美尻

ユーザー評価:★★★★★

Tag: vibe, Creampie, cum inside, nice ass, cunnilingus

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...041517-414.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/tqkbofrtjel...-414.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7ly01zokfdl...-414.part2.rar