The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My FT/FL Tryst

DISCLAIMER !!!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

I consider each of my tryst to be a new chapter of my life and each is a memory for me to think back in the near future when I am a grandpa.
- - - - -

Just hitting 20, a syt. With very fair skin, slim body a A to B cup, standing at about 1.6m. Relatively new to my company, a face which I will rate 6/10. Another fellow SBF bro whom have seen her rated her 7/10 to my surprise (he says she looks like Angela Zhang (above image)- I have gotta admit she does looks like her a little from certain angles with similar features except for her hair.). A girl who will raise the attention of guys surrounding her, and of course looks or stares by guys who walk past her. With such assets, she has also gained my attention. But I still do not know her in the last 2 months.

While working, I have seen her a couple of times while smoking but she looked so unfriendly. Wearing those very short pants to work has already set my million sperms boiling and hormones raging, just by looking at those sexy legs of hers. One thing: fair-skinned girls have never failed to gain my attention provided they are not ugly that is. I never did try hard to gain her attention all the while but I knew one day, I will be able to get her somehow. This is how it started.............. 

I see her frequently at the smoking area alone however she was close to 1 particular colleague and thus I managed to gather more information about her from that particular lady. Forgot to mention she is a PRC.

Her age, whether she is attached etc... are just some information that I managed to gain..... Next the rest are up to me. I managed to start a conversation 1 day as I needed her help to work on something at work. From there, she began to be aware of my existance. 

The opportunity arrived 1 day. It was already dark in the evening after work, I saw her at the lobby smoking area. I walked over and smiled at her. She smiled back in return. 

"Ho seh liao" these thoughts floated in my mind.

I walked over and lighted up a cigarette and the first informal conversation started.

"一个人啊?(Alone?)" 

"我旁边还有别人吗?(Do you see anyone else beside)" 

Taken back by her reply, I stood there stunned, feeling a bit awkward but luckily my mind worked fast...

"刚才有好多好兄弟在你旁边,你没感觉到吗? (Didn't you see there are a few good brothers beside you earlier on?)"

She looked around with a feary expression. 

"别吓我啊,我的心很弱.(Don't scare me. I've got a weak heart)"

"哈哈。逗你的啦 (Haha, I am pulling your legs only lah.)"

We chatted a little about work and after the fag, I went back home. With the earlier conversation, I am sure there will be another chance for me to chat with her again. Indeed, met her at the smoking point again the next morning. She was wearing a pair of black denim shorts with a simple tops and heels that show her slim fair legs.

"嗨,又那么巧" (Hi, such a coincidence)

She smiled at me, "巧吗?我每天上下班都会来抽烟的啊." (Is it? I come to smoke before and after work everyday.)

"噢。有好几次有看过你啊 (Oh, I've seen you a few times before)"

"是吗?我没看过你啊 (Is it, I never see you before)"

"因为我不帅啦,你那里会注意到我 (I am not handsome, that's why you never notice me)?"

She giggled and I seized the opportunity to ask her for her contact number.

"给我你电话号码啦,改次我来抽烟,我约你 (Why not give me your handphone number, I will ask you to smoke with me in future)."

"喔?好啊 (Oh, ok)"

With that, I quickly passed her my handphone and she dialed her number into my iPhone. 

Time passed fast and it was off work. I went to the smoking area but to my disappointment, she was not there. I took my cigarette and went back home.

On the way, I SMSed her

"放工了吗 (Knock off already)?"

"你有上网的吗 (Do you go online)?"

"有啊 (Yes, I do)"

"那,有用MSN吗?(Then do you have MSN)?"

什么来的 (What's that)?

那个可以上网聊天的工具咯(Can use that for chatting online)

我只用QQ(I only use QQ).

我不会用QQ啊,也没户口 (I don't know how to use QQ, and I don't have a QQ account.).

我帮你开个户口,要吗 (Why not I help you to open 1?)?

"Ho seh liao!" I thought to myself.

好啊(Sure!)! 

She directed me to the website to download the programme and I had initial difficulties to cause my Chinese wasn't that good. But after I managed to log on, we started our ever first online conversation which eventually led to....

Our first conversation was simple and plain. Chatted about work, chatted about our colleagues, chatted about life, love and oh no nothing about sex.

And since our first conversation was rather boring, I shall not include any contents of it here.

We chatted almost everyday since after. It was only after some time that I began to talk about my past relationships, asked her about hers and then got to find out that actually she had a bf in China when she came over. But they have just broken off. Was it my luck? I came into the picture at the right time to console her, to fill up the emptiness in her life.

And oh yes, I forgot to mention. She was aware I am married right from beginning. She did not ask me what was my agenda in chatting with her right from beginning but I suppose she knows it. Well you know girls..... they ain't all bimbos. In fact she knew what was my agenda already but kept mum over it. But later on in the story, she disclosed to me that she knew. 

Anyway back to my story. It wasn't long before I asked her out for the first time. It was both our off day. I was online and feeling bored and I logged on. I saw her online. I already knew roughly the timing when she will be online by now everyday. I PMed her and she replied also feeling bored. I got a little bolder and asked if she is keen to come out for a drink (a low-down trick, but surprising it still works!).

好啊 (Ok!) came her reply!

但是现在没什么地方可以去喝酒喔(But there's not many places to drink at this time of the day)

那你安排咯。我是随便的啦(Then you arrange, I am fine with anywhere)

Very ho seh liao! I called to the hotel that I frequented and checked whether there's any available rooms. There was!

With that, I arranged to meet her somewhere.

We met at the arranged time and place and after picking her up, I started driving off. I am surprised that she did not even ask me where we were going.

Then while driving on the expressways nearing BKE to SLE, I decided why not hop over to our neighbourhood land across the causeway. The hotel rates are cheaper and there was no need for 2 ICs. What was expensive there was the beer. But it does not matter. So I asked if she got her passport with her and she said she has. So I suggested to her going over to JB and she agreed.

The traffic wasn't that bad and within less than an hour, we were across the causeway and after grabbing 2 bottles of beer and tar bao-ing some food, I drove around looking for a hotel. During the drive, I saw a few motels but they looked simply too run-down. After about 15 minutes, I managed to detect 1 that looked average and I parked my car. All these while, I have not told her I am bringing her to a hotel. She did not look surprise either when I told her to wait for me in the car while I check in. I thought she was a seasoned player as well but then she told me she just did not want to appear hypocritical......
Old 23-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

After checking in, I went down to bring her up to the room. We settled down within minutes and started feasting on the food we brought. The room was not in the best of state but cannot expect too much as the charges were quite cheap. I booked for 4 hours and it was only RM$30! One sad thing though, the air-con weren't in its best condition. Cool enough without actions. While eating, I opened the 2 bottles of beer and we started drinking. It wasn't long before I can feel the heat.......

It was getting stuffy in the room after having downed 1 bottle shared between me and her. We were sitting on the bed watching TV. As I began to become more gutsy, I went on to put my arms around her. No rejection.

The rest is just SOP! Frenched kissed her and she reciprocated. It was a long wet one which almost lasted forever and my hands started the auto-roaming. I tried to stop them but they went out of control. Initally circled around her thighs, stroked them thoroughly and they were very smooth. She was very fair and on top of her smooth tender skin, I was damn aroused. I have always liked fair-skinned women. Moreover being able to bonk a girl more than a decade younger than me almost got me higher than as usual.

Our tongues never parted and were wrestling one another, challenging whose will get tired first. But we never. In fact, I guess that was the longest kiss I ever had with any women in my life. My hands were already roaming inside her dress. Oh ya, forgot to mention that she was wearing a baby doll dress on this occasion. Easily strapped off her bra strap and then down it came.

Her legs slowly parted and I could hear soft moans from her. I went on to rub her private parts, or rather what we call that as "CHEE BYE" . Sorry this may sound crude but this is indeed what it is called isn't it? LOL. I pulled and turned one side of her panties and put my fingers in. wOw, she was so damn freaking wet................. I can feel as though she was like a running tap with all her juice dripping out.

"It must have been too long that she have not made love. Never mind, let me do the servicing and turbo up her engine", these were my initial thoughts. 

I went down on her and began sucking and licking every drip of cunt juice in her vagina. I simply loved the taste and the look of it. It was as young looking as her and her vagina lips were protruding.

Looks yummy..... (I'll try to persuade her to let me take a pic to share it with you guys again.  ) Anyway, I gave her a long paintjob which she enjoyed as well thoroughly but she did not give me a blowjob. I requested for it but she told her she not know how to do it. Not only she appeared not to know how to do it, she really cannot make it. I told her to suck it like eating an ice cream and she indeed used her tongue and licked it like an ice cream without any blowjob suction or not even putting it in her mouth. I guided her here and there a little and then she giggled while working on it and said

"你好象是我老师 (You are like my teacher)".

"那就把我当成你的性教师吧! (Then treat me as your sex instructor!)"

(Lessons always free for you) I was thinking in my mind.

I wanted to eat her like a little bunny. I was hungry for her and lusted thirstily. Our foreplay session was long. I guided her to a 69 position and we continued our little "game". I was feeling hot by then and perspiring even though the air con was already set to the minimal temperature.

Alright let's skip the bonking part. It's standard with the thrusting and poking and well that almost ended our first session. And oh yes, I went in raw. I sent her back before making my way home. My mind was just about the session while driving home. I felt like a warrior who has just conquered a significant conquest. Feeling proud, this was just the very first session. More to come.............

Having many sessions with my FB already. Description of the sessions comes with lots of teasing from her and I managed to convince her to be more daring.

As a matter of fact, my FB has read this thread and is aware of my posting. Of course, I consulted her and posted them with her permission!  It's a matter of respect by getting her permission. Our 2nd session was a bit sexciting cause I brought her back to my place! Everything was 偷偷摸摸. 
Old 23-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, keep it going
Old 23-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

I wanted to try everything with her and she did not reject me. I slowly began to feel accustomed with her companionship and also began to fall in love with her. I asked her before whether is she in love with me. She refused to tell me but hinted that she will control falling deeper into the relationship as she knows I am married. I even tested her by telling her, what if I wanted to divorce my OC and marry her. She told me she will leave me right away. She don't mind being with me but she did not want to break my family up. She told me she felt contented being with me and has even started treating me like her boyfriend, showering me with love and concern. But at the end of the day, she will still want me to go back to my wife and continue to play my role as a father and as a husband. 

I am also contented for now to have her as a FB. She was open to trying new stuffs and we discussed about sex openly with one another. And when I told her that a guy's G-spot is the ass-hole, she even told me she was willing to try ass rim on me.  I was delighted and I in turn also tried ass rim on her. I was amazed that her asshole was odourless with no shit smell and no hair. I enjoyed painting her front and back. The next thing I tried was trying to penetrate her in the ass, but I failed when she told me it was too painful. So we have never tried that anymore except using my finger with the assistance of some lubricant.

What I am going to disclose next will be something even more kinky but in the beginning, I felt jealous. Anyone can guess?

I am not sure if she is an exhibitionist but I do believe she is not as simple as I thought right from the beginning. All these while when we chatted, I got to know her deeper. I am glad she is willing just to be my FB and not more than that. One day, I decided to ask my buddy along for a drinking session.

We decided to buy some beer and go somewhere quiet for a drink. I wanted to tease my friend that night. He obliged and turned up. We chatted, drank and smoked, enjoying our drinking session. I knew deep inside he was also yearning for her.

After a few rounds of drinks, he got a bit high and was talking cock, cracking jokes. He got a bit bolder and touched my FB on her shoulders saying that his massage skills are good etc.... And oh yah, one weird thing I missed out about this buddy of mine is that he has totally no interest in bonking.

I suggested adjourning to his place to continue our drinking and he agreed. My FB had no objections and we proceeded. What is going to happen next was to my planning, nothing to my surprise but was to my FB's surprise. Before introducing her to my buddy, I have already told her beforehand that he is 1 guy who do not likes to have sex, only likes to offer paint job for a girl. But she rejected me directly straight in my face that she will never accept having 2 guys at the same time. I went . In fact, I was also not prepared whether can I accept the fact that she gets licked by another guy. There was nevertheless still some jealousy in me even though just by having these thoughts.

We drank even more, earlier on with beer and now with hard liquor. Those who drinks know by mixing can get one super high. Before I knew it, we were already tipsy and my hands were all over my FB in front of my buddy. Could see that he was and also gulping down large volume of saliva into his throat. He took quick peeps at us and I noticed this. We were still frenching and I went on to nibble her ear lobes. She moaned and I am sure that was loud enough for my buddy to hear it. I went on to her neck and gave it short nibbles with some soft licks which made her shiver. I could feel her 鸡皮 forming on her thighs. My hand all these while was going round in circles on her thighs and then I went on to her shorts, slightly parting her legs and then pushing her shorts and panties aside, started fingering her. Initially, she stopped me saying that my friend is around. But I assured her that it was ok.

She was high, I was high. My friend was high. So what do you guys think we did? Totally no rejection at all by now and I could feel that she was totally relaxed in the presence of both of us. At this time, I unbuttoned the button on her shorts and zip down her zips. She jerked her butts up to allow me to remove her shorts more easily. Off came her shorts and panties. She used both her hands to cover her private parts. Her embarrassed expression was cute. I went down on her and began to paint her love hole. Her love juice was already overflowing. She moaned even louder now and parted her legs more willingly.

All these while, my buddy was still sipping on his glass of alochol, sitting on his chair and not making any moves. I then ushered him to come over and lick her very wet vagina now, with a mixture of my saliva and also her love juice. He began his feasting on his fetish.

It was not our first time tag-teaming. Previously, we had our conquests with other girls before whereby we tagged team for the foreplay sessions with other girls. I will not mention the previous sessions for now unless readers strongly want me to.

We were all drunk. I was french kissing her while he was licking at her "abalone". I cannot remember how long we lasted but I asked her to give me a blowjob which she did. I was lying flat, face-up while she was lying on her side, 1 hand holding on to my dick and sucking on it while my tag team partner was at the edge of the bed with one of her legs slighly bent around his head.....

Very arousing at the sight of the 3P. She gave out soft moans at intervals. Let me share with you how it feels with your dick in a girl's mouth and also while she is moaning..... Shiok!

Next to happen was standard, I think she had enough of the foreplay. Her love juice was overflowing. As you can see from one of the previous picture, she comes wet easily. She moved on top of me while my tag team partner picked up a cigarette for a smoke. She squatted on top of me and moved with upwards-downwards movements. Wa I damn buay tahan girls so initiative one. So I cummed within minutes.......... but not into her. I told her I am cumming and she automatically allowed me to remove my dick from her love hole. I shot, and her mouth went to my dick and sucked every drop of my sperm.

A few more sessions with my tag team partner. But the sessions were more or less the same so not worth mentioning the same old thing. The last we had was slightly different.

She was on top of me with her back facing me, her legs spread wide open like a "M" shape. The next thing that my tag team partner did while I was thrusting her surprised as well as aroused me. He went on to give her a paint job while I was bonking her in that position. The whole thing got too vigorous and I nearly poked my dick into his mouth!  And the best thing was we all had a good laugh over it.
Old 23-05-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

I have another Malaysian colleague back then. Let’s call her S. Young, sweet and innocent-looking girl. Know her at work and we were close like a couple. I shall skip on all the unnecessary details.

So feeling bored 1 of my off days, I smsed her and asked if she wants to come to Singapore for a drink. To my surprise, she agreed as I have already asked her a couple of times but got rejected back then. So I arranged the timing to meet her at the customs taxi-stand where I will pick her up.

When she arrived, oh boy, she was wearing this short mini denim skirt donned with a sexy spaghetti-striped top and not to miss out on the high-heeled slip-ons. Gosh, I nearly melted when I saw her. How I wish I could bonk her on the spot. Those thoughts were brushed aside as I wondered whether would I get lucky that night. She walked over to me as she spotted me and gave me this ice-melting smile. 

S: So where will you be bringing me to have fun?

Me: Oh where do you wanna go?

S: Anywhere also can lah

Me: How about someplace quiet where we can have a drink, just 2 of us?

S: Ok, can also. 

And so, I proposed going to East Coast Park……………..

So from there, we took a cab to East Coast Park and stopped at the Mac Donald area. Asked if she wanted to drink at one of the bars there but she said she wanted to sit nearer to the seaside. So I went into the 7-11 and bought a few bottles of chilled alcoholic drinks and we moved to one of the nearby stone bench and table where we sat down and started on our drinks. She sat with her legs crossed for fear of chao geng as those who have been to East Coast will know that the stone chairs at the BBQ pits are quite high or maybe she is not that tall and her legs couldn’t touch the ground.

Anyway we down about 3 bottles of alcoholic beverages each and ran out of it. I told her to wait for me while I went to get some more. This time round, I bought another 6 bottles and was pretty sure I would not be able to finish them. I was getting a little kick from the alcohol. Feeling a little intoxicated, I walked back to the same spot. She was walking by the seaside. It was rather dim under the moonlight and I could only see a silhouette in the distance. I did not go over and just sat down at the table while watching her. Evil thoughts came into my mind again. While fantasizing,

S: Whey!

Me: Huh?

She was back at the table. 

S: What you thinking about?

Me: Oh no la, nothing la.

S: Sure or not? You look engrossed. Must be something notti.

Me: Huh ar? 

S: *Giggles* joking lah…..

We continued chatting and drinking and then I asked her.

Me: Hey tonight you dun need go back ar?

S: Huh how to go back? No transport to go home leh.

Me: Erm…. Then you want come my home or not? If not we stay here whole night ar?

S paused for a while. Before she can reply me.

Me: Ok lah dun wan go my home then nvm. We go rent a hotel room and let you sleep lor? Ok ma?

S: Then you leh?

Me: I pay for the hotel fees then I go home lor.

S: Huh then I alone ar? Dun wan lah…..

Me: Then I stay with you lor. We continue drinking also can.

S: Ok!

It was already around 1am and the sky looks pinkish ready to pour anytime. So I suggested making a move to the hotel and continue drinking there. We bought 2 more bottles of alcoholic beverages as there was only 1 bottle left and we boarded a cab. Headed for a hotel somewhere nearby which I was pretty familiar with.

I asked her to wait outside while I paid for the room. After getting the key, I opened the door and ushered her in and she walked into the hotel reception. The guy took a peep at her and I could see his envious expression. He must have thought she was a hooker. Went up to our room and there was a balcony attached to it which I specially requested for. She took off her sleek slip-on heels and just collapsed onto the bed as if she was drunk. My nose nearly bled as I could see the little bit of chao geng up between her 2 slender legs.

Me: Whey, drunk ar?

S: Noooooooo lah, feels so comfortable…..

Me: Oh wanna continue drinking or not?

S: ok!

We proceeded to the balcony and there was a metal table with 2 metal chairs. I placed the drinks on the table and I lit up a cigarette while she just stumbled onto one of the chair. I opened the remaining 3 bottle of alcoholic drinks and asked, 

Me: Are you ok or not? Drunk liao ar?

S: No lah. Feeling a bit tipsy nia.

Me: Oh if cannot then dun drink liao lah. I finish the remaining drinks.

S: I still can drink, dun worry.

We chatted as we drank and as the weather was humid, we decided to move into the room.

I suggested taking a shower as it was a humid night even though the weather looked as if it will rain anytime. She just smiled and says she will take hers after mine. I smiled and went into the bathroom now.

When I came out of the bathroom, feeling more sober…. Guess what did I saw!!!???

She was lying on the bed watching television with her legs crossed, in a seductive pose. Wa see liao really buay tahan. Till this day whenever I recall, I still get a hard-on. How I missed bonking her as well. Shall continue……

I went onto the bed and tapped her thighs lightly and ushered her to go for her shower. Woot! The skin on her thighs was smooth even though she wasn’t very fair. I lit on another cigarette and waited for her return.

She came out from the bathroom in about 5 minutes later still donned in her clothes. I could see that she even had her hair washed as they were wet. She came over to me and lay beside me. I considered myself drunk then and was feeling sleepy. But man’s instinct worked on me, and without asking her, taking the risk, I just tried to French-kiss her. No rejection and with that, I advanced towards her and continued kissing her as if there was no tomorrow. Could feel her bosoms pressed lightly against my chest and I was on top of her. Gradually, I started roaming my hands all over all and she also did not show any objections. I cannot remember the details so clearly anymore but I remembered eventually, off came her clothes and before I knew it, I was bonking her hell of a time.

Ok to finish it off as I think my story is not so steamy and interesting (no response), I was knocked out by the alcoholic effect by then but I felt she have not had enough as seconds later, she gave me a blowjob while I was still in a semi-conscious state after which she just laid beside me and we both fell asleep. Hours later, we woke up and I just sent her back.
Old 23-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

「お願いもう止めて!もう何度もイっちゃってるって言ってるでしょう!」イってもイってもイキ止まらないハ ードピストンで義姉がエビ反り連続爆イキ!

監督: ボルボ中野

Tag: Creampie, cum inside, panchira

ジャンル: 中出しパンチラお姉さん淫乱、ハード系4時間以上作品

出演者: 蓮実クレア三原ほのか葵千恵水谷あおい玉木くるみ

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...UNTA-300_A.mp4
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...UNTA-300_B.mp4

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/75sv3o4h3pil...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/cafode0jhhj2...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/5qggh6rxt1ut...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/zzxv3cuzhqiw...part4.rar.html

DORAUPLOAD.COM
http://www.doraupload.com/s5r8abdh7t...part1.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/z7idbwcsz8...part2.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/g8cw0dt71a...part3.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/m6tdnw4urs...part4.rar.html
Old 23-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Decided to start on a new thread now.

This time round, it's also on my fellow colleague. If you have been following my previous post, you'd have known I am working in a manufacturing company somewhere in Singapore. For those who have worked in the manufacturing sector before, you will be aware that most manufacturing companies hire mainly PRC and malaysian operators as not many Singaporeans are willing to be operators.

I graduated from a local polytechnic and while doing my attachment with a company, I was open to working life and got to know many Malaysian and PRC syts and also not forgetting there are also many aunties in this field. 

I was very attracted to one particular malaysian syt and we called her Xiao Fei Xia but alas, she was attached and being very green then, I kept my distance from her as her boyfriend was also working in the same company. 

There was also another girl whom we called Da Fei Xia. Let's call her D in short. She was slightly older then XFX and precisely that's why there was this naming of XFX and DFX. D was an extremely quiet girl, standing at about 1.69-1.7m with a ponytail, fair-skinned not plump not slim, just right for her body size. Everything was proportional about her and her boobs were also of a good size. One thing about her, she does not look like a Malaysian, more like a PRC which makes her even more appealing. 

Often, I would catch D trying to catch a glimpse of me now and then but I'd pretend I did not see. I knew I was gaining the upper hands. As I just came out to work then, I was shy then and most of the time I did not dare approach the younger girls to chat with them. Instead, most of the time, I often find myself chatting with those aunties and I could tell you, they loved chatting with me as I was chatty and I am definitely an aunty's boy. They were helpful towards me and showed me the ropes on the manufacturing line. For that, I am greatly gracious towards these aunties. There was this one particular aunty whom I was assigned to learn from. Let's call her X. She is about mid 30s but me being in my early twenties, of course I considered her an aunty. She often chatted with me and guided me. At times, she would also chat with me about the syts in the line, asked me whether do I have any liking for any girls there but I will just blush and smiled at her. 

X asked me why not go after D? Then I started asking her about D more often. I believe she did go tell D about me as she will always blush when she walk past me. A shy young cutie then. Slowly, I began chatting up with her and then I managed to get her contact number from D herself. 

I picked up my courage one day to ask her out on our off day. Went met her at Jurong near her rented place and went for a movie with her. During the show, we were chatting in general and I did not want to appear rushy. Got to know she is single and she only had 1 ex bf last time, very long ago in Malaysia. So I pretended to joke with her asking did she and her ex bf do anything intimate. Surprisingly, she said yes and admitted she have had sex before. Then I stopped going further into any more awkward questions. In the midst of the movie, she told me she was feeling cold and asked if she can hold my hands. I was taken a little aback as she has always appeared shy and of course I did not reject. I grabbed her hands with both my hands and started rubbing her hands, hoping to warm up her hand a little. We stopped chatting now and concentrated on the movie. At the end of the movie when the lights were turned on, we still sat there holding on to each others' hands not willing to let go. But alas, I knew we had to go else get chased out later on. So I let go of her hands and told her "let's go". She seemed a little unwilling to go but what to do. Once we were out of the cinema, we started chatting again as usual, but this time a little awkward. I brushed the thoughts aside and pretended nothing has happen and sent her back. At her void deck and as I was about to go home, she seemed a little reluctant for me to go, so she asked whether do I want to go up to her place for a short while and I agreed steadily of course! While in the lift, I asked who will be at home and she told me, her place is rented with a few other malaysian girls but told me they should not be home then.

As she opened the door................... Guess what I saw! Holy Jesus!

As she opened the door................... I saw 2 girls sitting on the floor on cushions, 1 of them in a V-necked shirt with short FBT whilst the other one in an oversized T-shirt watching TV. Upon a closer look, Nabei, I can see her panties. She not wearing any shorts or FBT!!! At that instance, though I did not get an instant hardon, I can feel I was quite aroused by that. The girl in panties gave me a shriek and a fucking shocked-face, jumped up and ran into one of the rooms while the other laughed out loud. I was rather embarrassed by the sight and stood still at the doorstep. D laughed and held my hands and ushered me in. I stood at one corner as there were no sofas in her home.

The other girl came out shortly in a pair of shorts and I could see she is very badly embarrased by that incident. D then introduced me to her 2 friends, G the one who laughed out loud and H the one who was wearing panties earlier on. G is a little fleshy but with foxy eyes and nice features. I do not consider her plump but appealing, skinned slightly tanned and also nice cleavage clearly shown and H is a short girl about 157m-160m who had this underage look. H is pretty,fair-skinned and have this innocent face like Xu Ruo Xuan.

-_-"*Shrugged* 

I was feeling a little uncomfortable in her little home with the 2 other girls but they became rather friendly soon after. G gave me a pillow to sit on the floor and D went to get me an ice-canned drink. I believe H did not feel comfortable talking to me hence I also kept quiet. The house was rather in a mess and I could see that they hardly tidy up the place. D then asked if I wanted to go into her room for a chat and which I did. Her room was totally contrary to the untidy living room. Her room was neat and comfortable, inviting and a little sleazy with the dim orange light. She told me I could sit on her bed and I did but she did not close the door. (guys dun anyhow think think hor)

She told me her landlord seldom come and there are 4 of them living there. 1 of them was out and from D, she told me she is sharing the room with C, the girl who was out while G and H were sharing the other room. The masterbed room was locked most of the time. I asked D whether the other 3 girls are working as operators as well and she told me C and G were but H is still a poly student. D then asked me " why leh? U interested in them ah?" and she started giggling. I replied "no la, siao!" From there, I knew C and G were working the same shift(3-2 12 hours rotating shift) in another company while D was working normal hours, together with me. She said sometimes she may only see them once a week if they were working the night shift. And for H, she seldom stay at home and heard she loves to drink and chiong.

While chatting, H and G came into D's room and asked if they could join in our chat. Of course, I did not stop them. So they laid on D's bed. Wa Buay tahan leh, see their slim seductive legs. KNN feel like bonking all 3 of them at the same time. But fantasizing is 1 thing. Reality is yet another. My mind started to stray and fantasize about bonking H. Just cannot forget the scene in her wearing her panties and jumping up. I also believed she did not wear bra earlier on though I never noticed her nipples then. But now clearly. I could see her wearing a black bra. While they chatted, I just kept quiet as I did not know what to say. But through the conversation, I could tell actually H is a very playful girl while G is more of the matured kind. H asked if I have gf and I told her "no, single and available." Could see a little disappointment on D's face. So I said "actually I got like a girl la, but duno she likes me or not" They started to speculate that I like D lor and started teasing both of us.
Old 23-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Not long after, I felt it was time to go home and as it was getting late, I told D i have to go. She sent me to the lift lobby and before I entered the lift, she asked if I will ask her out again. I told her "yes, definitely". She also said I can come her home when I am free to find her again. I was happy and I left.

The next few days at work was great and I felt motivated to go to work to see D though H was always in my mind as well. Not long, weekend again and I asked D if she wanted to go out with me. She said she was feeling lazy and would like to stay at home. I was disappointed but then she invited me to her place to keep her company. I was overjoyed...........

So on Saturday morning, I prepared myself and went over. Shall not elaborate on the details of my journey. When I reached her place, I hesitated to knock on her door, thus I called her on her mobile and told her I am outside her doorstep. She opened the door and peeped out and smiled at me. I went in and she asked if I have had my breakfast and I shook my head. She smiled and told me she was preparing breakfast and had my share as well. I smiled and felt so touched. After breakfast, she told me to go grab a vcd to watch in her room while she washed up the dishes. Hence I went into her room and turned on the TV and picked up randomly a VCD from a heap of pirated VCDs on the table and loaded it into the player. She joined me shortly after and sat beside me. 

I wasn’t that shy this time and I just held her hands. Shortly after, I placed my hands behind her back as we had pillows behind our back. She did not show any displeasure and I started to stroke and use my finger to go around in circular motion on her back inside her shirt. She seemed to enjoy it. I began working on her legs, tickling it upwards and downwards and slowly nearing her pussy but not touching it. She moaned softly and seeing no rejection, I went up to her breast and pulled her bra down without taking it off. I circled her breast not touching her nipples and all this while, I am looking at her face with her eyes closed. I unbuckled her bra straps and removed it while her clothes was still on and touched her breast from her thin shirt and she jerked her body slightly and moaned. She told me “very itchy” and I was very aroused by that sight.

At that angle, I could see her bright red toe nails and was very turned on by it. Felt like licking her toes but did not. By then I could tell she cannot take it any further when she started touching my brudder as well. She stroked it from outside my pants and started to tickle my brudder’s head also in circular motion. Wa Buay Tahan.

Felt like bonking her immediately but I was greedy. I wanted more. I went down and started licking her legs up to her thighs. She automatically spread her legs open a little allowing more space for me. Without taking off her pants, I licked the edge of her panties and she moaned slightly louder now. I could feel that her panties was slightly damp now. I asked her whether she wants me inside her but she did not reply and continued to jerk her body now and then. I knew she is ready now but I wanted her to service me in return. I stopped and licked her ear and she twisted her head to the other side and told me she cannot take that. I knew that really turned her on and continued attacking her ears, left one and then the right one. Shortly, she tried putting her hands into my jeans but it was a little too tight and so she and so before I knew it, she was tugging at my belt, wanting to take it off. Could feel her urgency then. Haha damn bad right me?

She then pulled my pants off together with my underwear with a little help on my own and I automatically took off my own shirt and there I was in my birthday suit. She was still fully dressed except without her bra. She started stroking my brudder now and it was already hard long ago. She just kept stroking and then I started taking off her shirt and pants as well. We were then totally naked and boy, her skin was snow-white. I still did not want to penetrate into her yet. Then I went down for her pussy and started licking it. Dun want to deny but there was a certain odour but bearable and I love it. I tongue-fucked her, licked and sucked her G-spot. Soon she was so wet and moaning slightly louder. She tried to usher me towards her by holding my brudder and pulling towards her pussy. Nabei, she thinks she tugging at a rope or what. That did not really hurt but I wanted more. So I went into a 69 position and continued licking her. Can hear her moan and tremble and I guided my brooder into her mouth and initially she rejected it by closing her mouth but shortly she licked and started sucking my brudder vigorously. 

I felt so high and by then I cannot tahan liao and I flipped over and told her to get into doggy-style and I pumped hard into her. She moaned louder now and I held on to one of her hand and continued pumping for about 5 minutes. As it was my first time with her and with so much foreplay, I came naturally within bout 5 minutes later and I shot my load all onto her butt and I laid there sextified and tired. She just laid on my stomach hugging me. 

Then she popped a question which most guys hate most at that moment. “What if I get pregnant?” So I answered her “ Wun be so sway one la. Somemore I pull out in time leh.” Then she asked me “What am I to you then?” I kept very quiet and did not know how to answer her. We did not have any agreement right from the beginning and I did not ask her to be my girlfriend. And so I also wondered “What were we?” 

I went to have a shower and when I came out, she was all dressed up and she looked a bit unhappy and I supposed it was the question that was left unanswered by me. I paused but she just walked past me quickly into the toilet and left me standing there. I did not know what to do but I wasn’t mentally prepared to have her as my girlfriend then. I waited til she came out and then I looked at her and told her. Let us take more time to know each other better. She kept quiet and looked at me and then said “It’s ok. Just forget it.” This sentence cut deep into my heart cause I knew I have hurt her deeply as well. I did not know what to do or what to say. Then I suggested that I go back home. She did not say anything and opened the door for me. And with that, I left………………….

The next following few days at work was rather a torture. She avoided chatting with me and also avoided eye contact with me whenever we crossed each other's path. I felt terrible and in me, I missed her. I tried to create chances to be alone with her but each time before I could chat her up, someone will just come by and I just kept quiet.

However one fine day at the pantry, I found her alone there and I approached her and apologized to her. She just smiled and said it was ok. She told me to forget what has happen and asked me to get on with life. I was stunned as I did not want it to end there just like that. But she was unwilling to go out with me anymore and I guess I deserved it. Now I felt that I did like her but it was all too late. I screwed up my own chance. Not before long, my attachment ended and I went back to poly for my FYP and we did not keep in touch anymore...........
Old 23-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Punish69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, thanks!
Old 24-05-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Alright, this happened close to 15 years ago. Remembered those times when we played with tele-text and getting to know girls from there. It so happened I managed to get to know a girl during then, who had come from Hong Kong to Singapore with her brother and was studying over in Singapore. Her parents flew over to Singapore at times, but were mainly in Hong Kong, I believe they were having a business over there. Her grandmother was also in Singapore with them to look after them.

We remained contact via phone but have never met before. However, one night when I was over at my friend’s place, she paged me (During those days, no hand phone yet.) And I called back to her number (I remembered it was her home number.).

Me: “Hello? K? You are looking for me?”

K: “Ya la of coz I am looking for you. If not, who?” (A bit the guai lan kind.)

Me: “Oh, what’s up?”

K: “Where are you? Very bored leh…..”

Me: “Oh, I am out with my guy friend lor. Then he coming to ton at my place tonight.”

K: “Can I come along?”

Me: “Huh, 2 guys’ leh….. You want to ton with us? You sure or not?”

I looked at my buddy who was beside me all this while. He nodded his head.

K: “Why cannot? Guy can ton, girl cannot ton ar?” She answered cockily.

Me: “Eh… can can… anything lor. Up to you.”

K: “Then where I meet you all?”

Me: “Where you stay?”

K: “400+ there lor.”

Me: “Wait ar”

I then asked my friend, J where to meet her.

J: “Anything lah since we near her place now, we go over and meet her lor”

Me: “Ok”

With that, I told her to come down in 15 minutes time after she told me which block she staying at.

And by the way, I know she is staying in the same town as me for those who might question me.

As I have said, first time meeting her. I did not even have the slightest idea how she looks like. J kept asking me if she is pretty while on the way to her place. I just told him I am not sure.

When we finally reached her void deck, there was this very ah-lian-looking girl standing there already. She was not very ‘chio’, but not fat. Cute and sexy, considered pleasant-looking and her skin was fair. She was wearing a white T-shirt and a very tight, short denim skirt.

When we closed on her, it seemed that she knew it was us and she also walked towards us. I did the introduction and soon, ice broken and we chatted like long-lost friends. I presume that’s one good thing about ah-lians and ah bengs. They blend in easily for those not so dao la which is. (Those brothers who have gone through ah-beng-hood will understand what I mean.).

And so, off we went to my place as she swung her hips as she walked. See already buay ta han.

When we reached my place, my parents were already asleep. We did not have much to do and so, my friend played on my Sega set (Forget 8-bit or 16-bit already.) In my room. But anyway, I sat there with K on the floor, taking turns to challenge him. Occasionally trying to take a peep into her skirt, but unable to as she had her legs crossed. My room was also dimly lit and I couldn’t see much at all.

It was not long before we felt tired. Not sure of the time either. So we decided to sleep.

I had a queen-sized mattress on the floor as my bed and another single bed. So I told K to go sleep on that single bed while J and I share one. But J came up with a cheeky idea and told me to take my bed alone while he shared the single bed with K. I was fine with it and K also did not protest. I didn’t care much. It was not long before I fell asleep as I was very tired. But I was woken up a while later. I heard whispers…………..

K: “Dun like that la”

J: “Dun worry, no one will see la.”

K: “Dun wan la.”

J: “It’s ok de la”

Etc……………………………………

This went on for quite a while. I knew what J was up to. Dun care. Just sleep. Before I knew it again, those whispers died down and I was fast asleep. The exciting part is coming up…………………………..

I woke up early in the morning and I found my parents already out. So I am only left with J and K. Quite sure they will not be back so soon. J woke up shortly and joined me in my living room for a smoke.

Me: “So what trick have you been up to last night huh?” Teasingly.

J: “No la. Makan buay tio.”

Me: “Huh, how come? So louya meh you”

J: “She keeps pushing me away lor. At most touch her neh neh a bit nia.”

Me: “Aiya better than nothing lah. But you sure you never makan her meh.”

J: “Really lah, sianzzz I go home liao lah…”

Me: “Huh? Mai sabo leh….. Then you leave her here with me…”

J: “Then you tan tio lor”

Me: “Mai lah…. Also mai sai kan one…..”

J: “Bye-bye…..”

And with that, J went back to my room, took his wallet and left my home. Now, I was alone with her. I went back to my room and she was still sleeping. Now I can see her up-skirt, white panties as she lay sleeping with her both legs slightly apart. Got a little hard-on. But I did not think too much. Just lay on my bed trying to sleep again. I fell asleep a while later.

Little did I know, all of a sudden, I felt someone beside me. I opened my eyes, K was sitting beside me on my bed. I was taken by surprise.

Me: “Oh wake up liao ar?”

K: “Ya where is J?”

Me: “He got something on so he went back liao.”

K: “Oh, can I lie beside you?”

Me: “What for? Give you a bed sleep by yourself, you want to come squeeze with me gum arh??”

K: “Ya lor cannot meh?”

Before I can reply her, she just forced her way and lie beside me. I did not resist her advances. Which guy will? Anyway, I continued to close my eyes and sleep, but I could not. She kept chatting with me as I was trying to find my way to slumber land. So I just had to entertain her by replying all her questions or listening to her. Then I asked her:

Me: “Yesterday night what happened ah?”

K: “Huh, nothing ar…. What you mean what happen”

Me: “Oh no la. I hear so many funny sounds. Cannot really sleep la. Dunno what the both of you up to”

K: “NO la! J lor keep disturbing me. Tickle me all over dun wan let me sleep…..”

Me: “Oh…..” And I gave her a cheeky grin.

The next thing that was going to happen did really gave me a shock. And I was in for a surprise…………….

She placed her leg over my leg and cuddled just like hugging me like a bolster.

Me: “Mai ka jiao me lah.”

K: “You dun like meh?”

Me: “Wait you make me buay tahan how?”

K: “You so weak meh… Like that only buay tahan.”

With that, I could feel I was getting a hard-on slowly but did nothing. I did not want to try like J and then get rejected. If not, very malu……

Then she whispered:

K: “You want or not?”

Me: “Huh? Want simi?”

K: “Dun kay kay lah…..”

Me: “Simi kay kay? Give you tao gey you want?”

Then do not know is it she kay kay or what but she brushed her hands over my brudder. It immediately made my brudder stood even harder this time.

Me: “Wa lan eh… Wait, I rape you then you know.”

K: *Giggles*

She tightened her grips on my shoulder this time. I damn buay tahan liao.

I pushed her over, this time exposing her long slender legs and started squeezing her breasts painfully. She did not have large breasts. Hers were just slightly above average, medium rare. She closed her eyes a little, moaned a little at intervals.

Now she lay on the bed, her arms and legs spread, her eyes still partially closed.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Slowly, drawn by the enticing force that only lovers understood, we kissed, lightly at first, and then as our lips became well acquainted, our tongues joined in the dance as well. Not before long, our tongues started the wrestling match. My hands also inched under her T-shirt, expecting her to change her mind any moment but she did not. Her body was defenseless. By then my maleness was throbbing desperately and I went on to touch her love hole still with her panties on. She was wet, almost dripping wet. She held on to my arms forcefully and tried to pull me closer, her body arching lightly as if she wanted me in her any time now…………….

She held on to my arms forcefully and tried to pull me closer, her body arching lightly as if she wanted me in her any time now. I wanted her to long for me, and to beg me for it. This I admit has been a bad habit of mine. I always wanted girls to beg me for it after turning them on. I just love to see those CFM face they gave me. A kind of satisfaction. Am I perverted? Ha!

As we continued kissing, my kisses wandered to her cheek and dug my head into her neck, inhaling the sweet fragrance of her sweet perfume as I slid my right hand up and squeezed on her left breast. K turned her head to the side and I could see her eyes still semi-closed enjoying my necking. She had difficulty in controlling herself and I bet she must be marveling at how I could endure it. I bit gently through her T-shirt. She groaned and I slid my hand under her skirt. She groaned louder just the way I wanted. Then I went over to nibble her ear lobes. She was breathing heavily this time.

I parted her legs and started rubbing her with her panties still on after which, I unbuckled her bra straps and came off, her protection cups. Still donned in her tight-fitting T-shirt, I circled her nipples using my fingertips and this caused her to let out soft moans. Her loins were now stirring with fiery passion and I think she was wishing I would take her. But each time she slid her leg under me, I moved my body away, still enjoying every moment of teasing…..

Gradually, as I could feel she was not able to withstand it anymore, she in return started stroking on my brudder and wanted to pull down my boxers. She gave me this CFM look and started to suck on my brudder. In no time, I also cannot control already. And as such, I just adjusted her denim skirt up and pulled her panties downwards and off her legs. With her shirt still on, I just went on top of her. She parted her legs slightly and cried out when I entered her, and then she relaxed again. I rode on her, my passion building as she responded to my stroking at first, soft moans and later louder. She gasped, gripped me tightly and threw her head from side to side, with her hair swaying a little. I pulled up her shirt and massaged one breast at a time. Could see those purple and greenish veins on her fair cups and this definitely turned me on further. I on for a while in missionary position and it wasn’t long before I ejaculated my hot desires just outside her love-hole as she screamed in ecstasy.

I had regrets now that I cummed too fast during then and should have tried out other positions. But then well, that was such a long time ago when I was still young, inexperienced.

After our first session, she left and went home. Sad to say so, we did not keep in touch anymore after that………………….
Old 24-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

XVSR-236 官能小説オムニバス 息子の嫁たち

Tag: housewife, soshuhen, Big tits, drama
メーカー: マックスエー

ジャンル: ベスト、総集編巨乳人妻4時間以上作品ドラマ

出演者: 長瀬麻美本田莉子彩乃なな波木はるか

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_XVSR-236.mp4

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/xxs50br5uirh...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/2z4klh11w2ur...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ci0wvrivwq6o...part3.rar.html

DORAUPLOAD.COM
http://www.doraupload.com/ky3oujdy6j...part1.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/my6zfhyrz7...part2.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/blfvpjm30b...part3.rar.html
Old 25-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

I was working somewhere very near Suntec back then. Very often I went for smoking breaks and after sometime, managed to notice this young Malay girl who also often came down for smoking breaks. Most of the time, she is either chatting on her mobile or with another Malay guy whom I believe is her colleague whenever I see her coming down for a fag. Let's call her R.

I will rate her looks: 8/10. She looks Eurasian. Her skin was on the fairer side and she was slim, not too skinny, just right in proportion to everything. Her breast weren't big. But it was after hearing her speaking in Malay that I affirmed that she was a Malay. Saw her for only a short period after which I believe she has either gave up smoking or resigned. I realised that I don't see her anymore. Anyway the story goes this way.

I used to go drinking after work on most Thursdays/Fridays with some kakis habitually at Boat Quay and if any brothers can remember, Boat Quay was at its peak during then much more happening then now definitely and can be considered a regular at a particular pub where it had a small dance floor. I knew many of the regulars and staffs there as well.

Particularly on one night when I was there with 2 other friends, we were having a chilling out session when I excused myself to go to the Gents and upon exiting the loo, I noticed a girl was taking up my seat. Our table was just beside the dance floor and had an extremely overall good view of the dancefloor. I walked back to our round table and upon closer look, oh my gosh. It was that same girl whom I have noticed while smoking. I stood beside my friend and she did not take a look at me as she was facing the dance floor with her back facing us. Guess what, she sat there for another half an hour or so before I buay tahan, legs started aching, approached her

Me: Hello, so sorry but you are taking up my seat. 

R: Oops so sorry. 

And with that, she just jumped up and walked into the dance floor and turned her head once to see me again before she disappeared. I regretted then that I have not asked her for her number...... But then, she re-appeared again later on......................... 

This time, she came in with a group of Malay girls, about 4 of them but she still stood out amongst them. She saw me and walked towards me while guiding her friends to our table. But she did not approached me to talk. Instead, she danced right in front of our table with her friends. So near to me. 

This went on for about ½ hour before I decided to pick up a conversation with her after seeing her sexy dancing seductively seducing my soul away.........

Pls note that we were almost shouting away as the music was damn loud.

Me: Hello

R: Hi. (with a smile)

Me: You used to work near Millenia there right?

R: Ya! How you know?

Me: Aiya I saw you before always during smoking.

R: Oh I never see you before.

She then continued dancing and I continued drinking with my friend. 

I felt a pat on my should much later that night and when I turned around, it was R. She told me she was going back already and just to say bye. I asked her for her number so that we could keep in touch and she gave it to me without any hesitation. I told her i will texted her the next day. There was nothing happening about that night after she left.

I texted her the next day as promised and we continued remained in touch until she agreed to meet up with me that weekend at Toa Payoh. And so I was looking very much forward that weekend.

And when weekend arrived for that evening to meet her, I met up with her at Toa Payoh and went for dinner with her after which we decided to go for a walk at Toa Payoh Garden. Guess what! We ended up frenching there and I even managed to finger her in the garden. Shall not go into too detailed.

Anyway we did not ask or mention anything about going steady and we maintained our relationship as a question mark. We did not have sex but after that meet-up with her, we still did meet up for about 3-4 times and each time, we ended up at my place lusting for one another. But mainly foreplay and oral sex without the actual thing and she will always give me a HJ til I cum either in her mouth or her body.

Well I was contented to be able to achieve until that step with her as I have always lusted for her..... Well things ended after that and we did not keep in touch.....
Old 25-05-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Tag: Work alone, kimono, slender, affair, housewife, Creampie, affair, cum inside

中出し人妻不倫旅行 白金れい奈

メーカー: ビッグモーカル

レーベル: マスカット

ジャンル: 単体作品人妻美乳不倫スレンダー和服、喪服

出演者: 白金れい奈

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_MCSR-252.mp4

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/tswhbjkvy8sa...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/hg9e03tg7zhw...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/vu8xb150e97f...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/eil612a84h83...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/1ohginv6jcpo...part5.rar.html

DORAUPLOAD.COM
http://www.doraupload.com/ecokh9qdsd...part1.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/enpvopckul...part2.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/1784539k1i...part3.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/ozq1cjo21g...part4.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/1q9vditwes...part5.rar.html
Old 25-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story can be found here :

http://wheneveranewchapterbegins.blo...2ba4e73c591dfe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1