The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!
Sharing experince of asking gf go out without underwear

Hi, this is one of my fetish and would like to hear any bros did that to their gf or wife.. and what is the experience? Do they get aroused knowing that they are wearing nothing underneath their skirt?
Old 06-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing experince of asking gf go out without underwear

no. they don't. In fact they feel uncomfortable. Just imagined yourself going without underwear and walking around.

But they will be more conscious of it. You will just need to be touchy with them and they will get more easily aroused.

So, that's your hint

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Panties are worn for hygiene purpose... not wearing them might cause infections which ended up your partner has a CCB.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Panties are worn for hygiene purpose... not wearing them might cause infections which ended up your partner has a CCB.
Hahaha... just like once in a while... not making it into a habit ma...
Old 06-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

Wifey went braless plenty of time when we go out late at night, especially to cinema so tht i can play with her proud Ds while watching movie.. as for pantyless, like 1 of the bros mentioned.. is about hygiene and especially u never know where she might sit..
Old 06-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never knew that actually
Old 06-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Without underwear and wear skirt, easier for outdoor actitvities.
This is common, either she wear or dont wear end up will be removed by U!!
Old 06-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertTheBruce View Post
Never knew that actually
So you think panties are invented for decoration?
Old 06-04-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you think panties are invented for decoration?
Thought it was more of a fashion sense
Old 06-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
no. they don't. In fact they feel uncomfortable. Just imagined yourself going without underwear and walking around.

But they will be more conscious of it. You will just need to be touchy with them and they will get more easily aroused.

So, that's your hint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Hi, this is one of my fetish and would like to hear any bros did that to their gf or wife.. and what is the experience? Do they get aroused knowing that they are wearing nothing underneath their skirt?
bros actually sometimes it feels good n free without underwear,i do it once a while. trust me give it a try.

hygiene wise is okay for a day or two,dont humji give it a shot.anw other willnt know once u wear skirt of something
Old 06-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got one time my fling accidentally cum onto my thong so I went to an event without wearing anything below. Quite uncomfortable tbh esp I was wearing a dress, and then when I had discharge, it will just flow out. Through the event I had to keep checking if there was anything on my dress and thighs...
Old 06-04-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Besides hygiene reasons, another reason women wear panties is to cover their pussies from being seen by guys like us in case they accidentally zaogeng.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 07-04-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
it will just flow out
That must be quite frustrating to keep on monitoring
Old 07-04-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertTheBruce View Post
That must be quite frustrating to keep on monitoring
Yes, especially I get cold easily and would sneeze all the time. When I sneeze, it will just gush out 😳

My fling was quite excited at first knowing I'm going to an event without my thongs, but after I told him what happened, he got quite worried lol
Old 07-04-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Wifey went braless plenty of time when we go out late at night, especially to cinema so tht i can play with her proud Ds while watching movie.. as for pantyless, like 1 of the bros mentioned.. is about hygiene and especially u never know where she might sit..
same bro. just that my other half like to go braless (and sometimes low cut) to her work place, which im cool with lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1