The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
llzz18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Never thought this would happen to me in an office..

always been a quiet reader and really enjoyed reading many different interesting threads over here. just thought of trying out sharing a little experience i had many years ago and see how the response here goes.

i was a young chap, who just started working full-time in a warehouse company out in the west. from the start, the idea was just to work hard, gain experience and move on after 1 to 2 years. but little did i know that perspective starts to change when i met this girl..

as the company's location is super ulu and far, we have to take a company bus from a mrt and it's like 45 mins drive from there. every single morning, i have to rush and chase for the company bus as we all know, once we miss it, we have to fork out our money to take cab in. fortunately for me, there's one day, company bus rides seem to be much more interesting and exciting.

I was early one of the days waiting for the bus until when i saw this pleasant looking cute girl with a miniskirt standing not too far away from me. she seems to be looking out for something and being attracted at first sight, i asked her:

"is there anything i can help?"

She replied in Mandarin, "is there a company bus to xxxxx company?"

I was like a little delighted in my heart as i know she's taking the same bus as me. I said yes and asked her to follow me once the bus was here. When the bus arrived, we took separate seats and i didn't think too much about it. But i'm pretty sure this was not the end.

Since then, every morning bus rides were much anticipated as i could see this cute girl and guess what, she was working in another department but still was on the same level as mine. oh yes, before i forget to describe how does she looks like, she was a typical girls' next door type, rather petite with a nice ass.

It's until one day, i plucked my courage to sit beside her on the company bus during our usual routine to work and that was probably one of the best decisions i've made back then.

to be continued..
Old 24-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
lightningcobra is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlightningcobra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Never thought this would happen to me in an office..

First to support TS .
Old 24-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 24-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 13
Datahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camping for it, hope it is interesting
Old 24-04-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
llzz18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by llzz18 View Post
always been a quiet reader and really enjoyed reading many different interesting threads over here. just thought of trying out sharing a little experience i had many years ago and see how the response here goes.

i was a young chap, who just started working full-time in a warehouse company out in the west. from the start, the idea was just to work hard, gain experience and move on after 1 to 2 years. but little did i know that perspective starts to change when i met this girl..

as the company's location is super ulu and far, we have to take a company bus from a mrt and it's like 45 mins drive from there. every single morning, i have to rush and chase for the company bus as we all know, once we miss it, we have to fork out our money to take cab in. fortunately for me, there's one day, company bus rides seem to be much more interesting and exciting.

I was early one of the days waiting for the bus until when i saw this pleasant looking cute girl with a miniskirt standing not too far away from me. she seems to be looking out for something and being attracted at first sight, i asked her:

"is there anything i can help?"

She replied in Mandarin, "is there a company bus to xxxxx company?"

I was like a little delighted in my heart as i know she's taking the same bus as me. I said yes and asked her to follow me once the bus was here. When the bus arrived, we took separate seats and i didn't think too much about it. But i'm pretty sure this was not the end.

Since then, every morning bus rides were much anticipated as i could see this cute girl and guess what, she was working in another department but still was on the same level as mine. oh yes, before i forget to describe how does she looks like, she was a typical girls' next door type, rather petite with a nice ass.

It's until one day, i plucked my courage to sit beside her on the company bus during our usual routine to work and that was probably one of the best decisions i've made back then.

to be continued..
we took it off quite well right from the start, shared one interests' and the topics never seems to die off. fortunately for me, ever since that day, we will share the same seats in our morning company bus. by the way, she wasn't local and she is working first time here in SG.

as days went by, we became closer and started flirting with each other either early in the bus, lunchtime and after work. trying to be as low profile as possible in the company, (office rumours are very troublesome), i will always pretend to give her a call on the office phone and asked if she has to OT. If yes, i will take my own time to complete my work so that we can knock off together.

"hey, are you going to OT tonight? Shall we head back together later?" I've asked.

"yeah, many things to learn leh, sure, you wait for me lo"

She is always cheerful and i can feel that something more is going to happen. So, soon it was Christmas and we decided to exchange presents between both of us. and much to our pleasant surprise, we both gave each other a Starbucks bottle coincidentally. Both of us were so happy and we grew even closer ever since.

As for that particular year, it was a long weekend for Christmas and she had to return home for that week. I knew i had to do something before i miss the chance. I told her that i want to send her home after our dinner and she was totally fine with it and flirted with her reply.

me: "hey, let me send you home after dinner okay later?"

she: "why leh? i can go back myself leh. what you want to do to me? hehe. "

me: "no la, you going back home for the long weekend, want to spend more time with you. why you so scare ah? you scare i kiss you meh?"

she: "who says i scare? you dare you kiss la. i wait for you."

That reply made my mind wander and to be honest, i can't wait for dinner to be over and see what i can do to her. Fast forward to when i was sending her back to her place at the lift lobby, i looked at her in the eyes.

she: "why you looking at me like that?"

me: "no la, i scare i miss you ma, so look at you more, so many days can't see you."

she: "awwww, aiya, i will be back real fast. i thought someone want to kiss me wor."

me: "you dare me ah? you think i really don't dare?"

Before she can reply me, i grab her waist towards me and our lips locked. I can sense that she was taken by surprise but her tongue came in without hesitation. my hands start to roam and i finally got the chance to grab her tight ass despite her small build. we continued for a few minutes and i can hear her soft moans during our intense kissing.

out of a sudden, she stopped and said she had to go back as it was late. I was disappointed but i know this was just the beginning. I gave her final kiss before saying goodbye for the night. she smiled and hopped happily back to her flat.

I texted her shortly after. "does it feel good?"

she replied: "it was really sweet."

to be continued..
Old 25-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

setting up camp here
Old 25-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hopefev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up a tent!!!
Old 25-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ravellerguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support
Old 25-04-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
robobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please continue TS
Old 26-04-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update, support your thread.
Old 26-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 26-04-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story bro! hoping for more good stuff to come.
Old 26-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
mingwandalaoshu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates .
Old 26-04-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Echo3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcho3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to next update .
Old 26-04-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pinkycloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1