The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Recent rendezvous with Tinder milf

Thought I write down some of my recent true encounters with this local milf I managed to find on Tinder..
First meet: Was at home swiping on tinder and eventually found a match with this milf whose name was Rose aged 44. She looked very sexy for her age. Her tinder pics revealed a very well dressed woman in a tight cocktail dress and heels. I messaged her with a customary hello and soon got a reply and we got speaking. She was from Myanmar though her skin was quite lightly tanned and looked Chinese, she said she was a converted SG citizen for the last 25 years. Since it was a Saturday and I had no plans I asked her out to meet up in person for a couple of drinks at a bar near us. She agreed and we set up a time to meet.
At about 9 I picked her up near her apartment Car Park, she was dressed quite nicely in a tight yellow dress. She was quite tall about 170cm and not too skinny but just right. She looked well in shape. We arrived at the bar and had a few drinks talking about various issues and soon after the drinks started to hit us a bit we began flirting. She was placing her hand on my thighs and asked me what I was looking for on Tinder. I said I was only after something casual and no gf and she said she was up for whatever happens. We finished our drinks and walked back to my car, she thanked me for a great time as once again she placed her hand on my thighs slightly stroking it. I was aroused and bold that I turned to face her and tried to kiss her lips, she reciprocated and we started making out with lots of tongue and lip biting. Rose was an amazing kisser and her hands was now on my fully erect cock. I got bolder and placed my hand on the inside of her thighs and amazingly she spread her legs to let me in. I started massaging her pussy through her panties which slowly began to get more and more wet. She stopped me soon and said to drive to a different more quiet spot so we can continue, I agreed and we drove off as she suggested a nearby discreet street near her place.
Upon arriving we both got out and sat at the back and commenced where we left off. Rose was definitely a milf slut who knew what she wanted, she asked me to lay down flat as she removed my shorts and underwear revealing my hard cock. She shifted her Long hair to the side and began licking the shaft slowly before taking the whole thing in her mouth. I was in pure ecstasy as she was sucking me off vigorously, her mouth and tongue making those slurpy sounds was just pure joy to listen to. She would regularly spit on my cock before diving in and deepthroating it. It seemed as if Rose loved cock and was probably starved off it for a while which made me one lucky dude. I got up and began frenching her before reaching out to her pussy. She helped remove her g string revealing a very delicious looking shaved pussy. I laid her flat and spread her legs wide open and began feasting on her pussy. Targeting the clit made her moan and moan eventually making her incredibly wet. Few minutes went by and Rose began trembling and let out a loud sexy moan as she had an orgasm. Rose got up pushed me against the seat and climbed onto me and began riding my cock. We didn’t have a condom but I didn’t really care, she was grinding and riding my cock. For a mature woman her pussy was remarkably tight and almost made me pop my load but I found the self control to keep going. After another orgasm from Rose, I pushed her on her back and began fucking her in missionary. Eventually I was about to blow and told her and she said “let me suck you till u blow I wanna taste your cum” I obliged and sat up as she took my cock in her mouth and slurped away eventually causing me to blow my load right into her mouth. She sucked my cock clean and sat up next to me and opened her mouth showing me my cum, she then swallowed it and showed me her clean mouth with a devilish smirk showing how pleased she was.
I thanked Rose for a wild night and dropped her off. She said we should hook up again and to keep in touch to which I agreed.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of
Re: Recent rendezvous with Tinder milf

Great read, thanks for sharing!

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 24-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
lightningcobra is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlightningcobra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pitching up tent .
Old 24-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your finding! I know how that feels when you managed she put her hands on your thigh and flirt with you. The feeling of her wanting you is a clear signal for the night.
Old 27-04-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Vupob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more updates .
Old 27-04-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great, just continue, bro! Read this for more MILFs (about where to find them except on Tinder)

Last edited by wings32; 29-04-2018 at 02:18 AM.
Old 27-04-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 27-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 27-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Choosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, hope to read more FR!
Old 27-04-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Wow nice story.. u are 1 lucky dude..
Old 28-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 28-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Can I join you ?
Old 28-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 8
TonyAdams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates .
Old 28-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster