The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Legend in the making ...

I have had Chu Chu for umpteem times and one thing worth mentioning is, her skill & service remain consistently splendid! In addition, she has added one more stimulating move during the shower part. Read on to find up what I meant here ... I have in fact already posted a vivid FR on her months ago but I have decided to post another one to pay tribute to this legend in the making as nowadays it ain't easy to find such a true blue gem in GL. I must say, she is fantastico! To reiterate, I was overwhelmed by her and she is simply mesmerizing!! I guess there are many blokes share similar sentiment as she is fully booked on most days and she has no chance to get out of her house even though I heard other houses OKTs requested for her.

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.66 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has been working in GL since 5 months ago and she belongs to the same batch as Mei Hui

Look - 7.3/10

Alot of people said her looks CMI. However, I beg to differ. The more I look at her, the more I find her appealing and womanlicious! I must agree with bro Omnia that she somewhat looks like the Chinese version of the American Actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt. Haha! She has big double eyelid eyes with long eyelashes, high bridge & sharp nose, sharp & narrow facial shape and long coloured body permed tress. She is fair and has a little natural rosy cheeks.

Bod - 7.8/10

She has the bod I fancy very much although may not be the most ideal as far as I am concern. She is slim and possesses flat abs. She has perky butts. Her body complexion is fair and smooth. The feeling was very shiok when her body glided against mine while she performed cat-bath on me. I must say she possesses one of the best looking bodies one can find in GL.

Tits - 8.5/10

Simply Awesome! Yummilicious, man!! She possesses gravity-defying full C assets. Her nipples are pencil-eraser in size and pink color. Woohoo!! I spent hell lots of time moulding, caressing, sucking and licking them as if I was deprived. Bwahahahahaha ...

Shower - 8.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and focused on tit fucking my manhood. She then gave me a deep-throated BBBJ. One additional move was, she placed my bulked up dick in-between her thighs and slided laterally to mimic a standing pussy thrust (both facing me and in reverse fashion). This is a lethal move if properly done. We frenched madly and passionately while in this position. Shiokahhhh!!!

Cat-Bath - 8.5/10

She gave me a stimulating and sensuous cat-bath from back to front, from head to knee caps ... Very diligent WL. Her tongue movement was absolutely fantastic! When her tongue glided against my erotic zones of my anatomy, I felt a tremendous adrenline rush across my torso which I rarely experience. It was indeed sexually contagious! I love it, man! She frenched me promptly while she skillfully HJ me with oil simultaneously ... A la Coco's lethal move ... She would alternately licked my nipples.

French Kissing - 8.8/10

She was in-sync with me most of the time. Very engaging and passionate french kissing. Yummilicious!!

AR - 8.8/10

Woohoo!! One of the best I have had in GL. She excels in her hand-mouth action. Her tongue pressure was optimum! I felt a tremendous rush of blood towards my penis. Awesome!! She then slided below my legs to give me a reverse deep-throated BBBJ. Woaff!!

BBBJ - 8.5/10

She gave me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. It was done in various fashions - Me standing, me standing while she squart on the bed, me on my fours and me lying on my back.

FJ - 9/10

This was another department I enjoyed thoroughly! She was certainly very very tight and moist down south. I gave her a good paint job to pre-lube her a little although she lubed fairly quick. We adopt various sex positions before I reached climax in missionary as usual. I am afraid words alone could not describe the feeling I was in at that juncture. She knows how to contract her pelvic muscle as I shafted my massive member into her love hole with tremendous force. The feeling was out of this world, man! I was completely drained and I tried to orientate myself while lying on top of her motionlessly. A few minutes later, I was brought back to reality.

Attitude - 9/10

Simply Fantastico!

RTF - It is a foregone conclusion! She is a legend in the making ... I must say she is a worthy replacement of Moon and Coco. I would suggest you guys to give a shot and see if you have the same experience as I do ... No kiddin'!

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Words has it that Zhiling is on the verge of leaving for home. Try or continue to support her while you could ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello, are you the mistress of a Yakuza?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Jin Sha (Golden Sand in English)
Origin - Shenyang, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.68 m
Home Base - L30H33
Misc info - Has been working in GL since more than 6 months ago

Looks - 7/10

Her fake eyelashes are a turn off to me. She looks like a mature woman of Chinese & Japanese parentage (in her late twenties although she is only 25 years of age). She has long silky tress and big double eyelid eyes. Bro Tension said she looks like Malaysian gal but I beg to differ. She looks more like from China but she can pass off as a Japanese woman if you see her in Japan.
Bro, nice to know u read my FR.
But hor, I really feel her looks like Msian gals leh
The last time I had a Msian cat 150 was like over 4 yrs back
and my memories still good.
I always remember they wear very fancy nightclub dresses
but the thing is, JS dun strike me as a PRC on first look
she dun haf wad I see most PRC haf
anyway, it's my own taste n opinon ma
but ur opinion dat she look like jap gal.. wa.. u give her looks dat good rating hor?
i been to japan long ago, and honestly all look damn solid de.
which is y i said, when JS tie up her hair, look like jap soapland gal... SLURP

Wa... ur FR on Chu Chu so solid leh.
Maybe I should up her next? wat's her specialty?
Nice FR slurp slurp

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 09-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Nice FR slurp slurp

Bro, Chu Chu is excellent in almost all departments. I won't call her a legend in the Making for nothing ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, Chu Chu is excellent in almost all departments. I won't call her a legend in the Making for nothing ...
Damn... read your FRs around Jin Sha & Chu Chu and got a fucking hard on!!!

Now aligning my red light priorities... lol.

Thanks for the insights!
Old 09-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

Talking I thought I like what I saw ...

WL Name - An An
Origin - AnHui, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.64 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L2831B
Misc Info - No prior experience in the flesh trade. She used to be a cosmetic salesgal.

Looks - 7.8/10

She is the prettier version of Niki (retired recently) of the same house. Her eyes are very beautiful as her pupils are larger and darker than most people. Her eyelashes are naturally long and thick. She has sharp and high bridge nose.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is in good shape. Neither slender not plumb. Her skin is fair and super smooth. No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - 7.5/10

A full B Cupper assets with light brown pencil-eraser size nipples. Very nice to caress and lick.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a good and sensual soapy rub all over my body. We frenched passionately and deeply as if we were trying to rekindle our long lost love.

Fore-Play - 7.5/10

Very sensuous, slow, steady and lots of GFE built into it ... ShiokadOooo!

French Kissing - 8/10

Very passionate and engaging. It was like kissing my GF.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.7/10

It was done in a slow, very wet and sensuous fashion. I enjoyed thoroughly especially when a SYT engulfing my bulked up member into her small lovely mouth. She initially offered me a half-throated BBBJ and eventually graduated to a deep-throated BBBJ. ShiokadOOo x 2!!

FJ - 7.8/10

It was certainly a spell-binding session. Very sensuous and lots of GFE built into it. Her demeanour is very close to Niki. We adopted several positions - doggie bonking, split, Passion Python, Row His Boat (there is a sex chair in the room), and finally missionary. I really enjoyed this session thoroughly.

Attitude - 8.8/10

Very friendly, courteous and always fronted with a smiley face.

RTF - Definitely YES!!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!
Re: I thought I like what I saw ...

Been a loooong while since I wrote FRs. I usually don't bother to write unless its a outstandingly good/bad experience, so thankfully here is a good one.

Sian lah thinking of cutting back on my GL trips, but now thanks to Bro Max's recommendation small head overrule big head liao.

Jin Sha (L30H33)

First impression, I was not impressed. Definately not for SYT lovers. She looks mature for her age. But she scores in height, complexion and figure. Voluptuous with long legs. Wonderful large boobs with pink nipples. But her looks grew on me after a while. As mentioned, she looks japanese, especially with that huge yakuza tattoo. Good point, I lasted longer in doggy by concentrating on the tattoo lol.

Looks aside, her service is what prompted me to write this FR. We frenched passionately and lustfully the second the door closed behind us. Her GFE was turned on to the max. She appeared genuinely eager to french and suck my cock etc etc. When she shoved her pretty shaved pussy in my face, there was no hesitation as I began eating her out, and her aroused moans were very shiok to hear. FJ was great as well. I never had a woman grind against me so hard in cowgirl position. Finally came in her after a long strenous doggy style marathon. Made small talk, frenched abit more, and left

Looks : 6.5/10 (grows on you, but looks mature for her age)
Body : 8/10 (tall, voluptuous, great boobs, minus for yakuza tattoo)
Frenching : 10/10 (yes, done with passion)
BBBJ : 9/10 (At one point, I think i even had my balls in her mouth when she deepthroat lol)
FJ : 10/10 (passionate, loud, sweaty)

RTF : Duh, definately.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice FR slurp slurp
Just to let u know that chu chu Svcs is much solid than Jin sha. Since u nvm heard of chu chu.. Most likely u nvm heard of jenny
Old 09-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
Just to let u know that chu chu Svcs is much solid than Jin sha. Since u nvm heard of chu chu.. Most likely u nvm heard of jenny
If bro Tension tries Chu Chu, his standard will likely be raised ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

bro maxi, my std not dat bad... izit?
bro Poolhot, err.. u r right.. who's Jenny?

FbothYI la, I just returned to GL 150 scene.
My first time at GL was when I was in the NS.. 1988-1990.
Lost my virgin to a gal named Jessie (cat 80)
back then, CD usuage not in full force.

Tried from 80 to 120 to 150.
slowly la NS dun gif alot of money wor
Hard to get the Ang Pais also.. cos sure kena booked solid de

but honestly, Msian gals back then really know how to
dress for success, esp the Ang Pais.
Nightclub dress that show cleavage and also got
cheongsam de. some even tailor made olso.

but seriously, I honestly say (my own opinion hor)
JS not bad leh.
But.. I will try Chu Chu and see for myself.
and.. Jenny.. err.. bro Poolhot.. ur FR leh?
pls provide ok?
Thnx

Old 09-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro maxi, my std not dat bad... izit?
bro Poolhot, err.. u r right.. who's Jenny?

and.. Jenny.. err.. bro Poolhot.. ur FR leh?
pls provide ok?
Thnx
Bro, here is my humble FR on Jenny -

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...27#post5500627

P/S: You may have to go to her house if not, I doubt you can get her without a lengthy wait.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 20
Compass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchboy View Post
Been a loooong while since I wrote FRs. I usually don't bother to write unless its a outstandingly good/bad experience, so thankfully here is a good one.

Sian lah thinking of cutting back on my GL trips, but now thanks to Bro Max's recommendation small head overrule big head liao.

Jin Sha (L30H33)
RTF : Duh, definately.
brudder, u went today n got JS ah?
Nbz, i went ah yap place n he told me JS not working?
Heard another bro call for her after me, but same reply.
Heck.. so she at homebase ah?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass68 View Post
brudder, u went today n got JS ah?
Nbz, i went ah yap place n he told me JS not working?
Heard another bro call for her after me, but same reply.
Heck.. so she at homebase ah?
BRO!! u cheonging again ah?
I tot u just post to suan me nia
I heard hor, (and this is nothing new la)
cos of recent FRs, got ppl go direct to her hse wor
so her mummy dun release her.
info from reliable source (dun ask who, it's an OKT at lor 20, go guess)
Anyways, if u wan, can try her home base
but be warned (by me) de rooms there NO GOOD!

Good Luck bro, post FR once u complete mission hor
tea ah, dis sunday on? pm me pls

Old 10-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

Ok first time doing a review/report on my virgin visit:

Saw some good reviews on a location with modern/clean/nice interiors along Geylang Lorong 20 House 62 with a neon of a lady's name 'Lorna'.

The girl: Jia Jia
Looks: 7/10 - She seems like a stunner at the first glance, but turns out fairly normal but it kinda grows on you if you have a connection with her.
Body: 6.5/10 - Soft baby fat type... not the overtly fat ones...
Boobs: 8/10 - These were the main draw, nice soft but yet firm titties with light brown nipples.
BJ: 7/10 with caps (that's me - safety first) not too bad with condoms on as her suction was strong.
FJ: 8/10 We went 2 rounds without her complains... many positions so it was adventurous especially with a room full of mirrors.
Attitude: 8/10 - really nice girl whom I would call again but then again, i see so many reviews of so many girls out there.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anyways, if u wan, can try her home base
but be warned (by me) de rooms there NO GOOD!
Ok leh the rooms. They actually renovated recently haha. Take the first floor rooms as got mirror. Think they ran out of money as second floor rooms lack mirrors haha
Old 10-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Ok leh the rooms. They actually renovated recently haha. Take the first floor rooms as got mirror. Think they ran out of money as second floor rooms lack mirrors haha
Third floor rooms lagi better. They are the biggest and can play police & thieves with JS!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1