The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2018, 04:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: condom broke advise please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
wow, I didnt know this... good info!!
There was a few times she was dry down there. Sometimes I will just switch to a new condom if I have extra... Once, I had used up all condoms and decided to stop because I was tired and the girl was feeling pain.. Heng, it did not break.
After this experience I always kept a small tube of lube handy just in case.

I also switched to this brand. Expensive but well worth the extra safety.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-10-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gtren87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What about on the ML/FL side? Do they normally have measures to follow if kenna accidental ejaculation?
Old 02-10-2018, 03:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtren87 View Post
What about on the ML/FL side? Do they normally have measures to follow if kenna accidental ejaculation?
Depends what you mean by "normally".

If you find a written SOP please let us know.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 02-10-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

No la, am curious on their side what they do, esp ML, when kenna accidental ejaculation
Old 02-10-2018, 08:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtren87 View Post
No la, am curious on their side what they do, esp ML, when kenna accidental ejaculation
Why don't you ask them?

Ask 10 and you'll get 10 different answers. Some are paranoid just like some guys and spray all sorts of rubbish up their cunts in the mistaken belief that they can wash everything out.

Some just carry on with life and wait for the results of the next blood test.

Some will just pretend nothing happened and they've never bothered with tests in the first place.

Some will end up pregnant.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

If u ask village girls, they know nothing about HIV, STD. They just worry whether got $$ to spend and whether will get pregnant
Old 03-10-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

I see.. Thx Sammyboyfor and bignehneh Bros for your sharing.. Was also wondering if MLs are required to go for full checkup before starting work at MPs and HCs here too. I guess they would have to, so hopefully that reduces/prevents shit from happening when condom break
Old 03-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
few times she was dry down there
Always remember to use sufficient lubrication as its something that is important
Old 21-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with a legal WL at Geylang yesterday. Protected BJ as well as FJ. After everything was over, as we were getting up to go shower, we noticed that there was a drop of sperm on the towel (which was spread out on the bed). I didn’t think much about it, but today I suddenly thought: could it be the condom broke and the sperm leaked out while she was bringing it to throw? How does it look like when a condom breaks during sex? Will sperm be oozing out or the dickhead be jutting out?
Old 22-08-2019, 07:31 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it could be either.. there is no point in guessing..
either u go for a std test after the windows period or u have the PEP option( i dont think it is necessary )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheLimit1967 View Post
could it be the condom broke and the sperm leaked out while she was bringing it to throw? How does it look like when a condom breaks during sex? Will sperm be oozing out or the dickhead be jutting out?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheLimit1967 View Post
Had a session with a legal WL at Geylang yesterday. Protected BJ as well as FJ. After everything was over, as we were getting up to go shower, we noticed that there was a drop of sperm on the towel (which was spread out on the bed). I didn’t think much about it, but today I suddenly thought: could it be the condom broke and the sperm leaked out while she was bringing it to throw? How does it look like when a condom breaks during sex? Will sperm be oozing out or the dickhead be jutting out?
If a condom breaks during sex all you'll see when you take you dick out is the rubber ring round the base of your penis. The rest of the condom will be in shreds.

Old 22-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros Big Sexy and Sammyboyfor for your very useful advices. Anyways, I just went to see Dr Edwin from DTAP near my place. Taking Truvada and Isentress (the PEP) for a peace of mind. Next time I will take PrEP before any cheonging session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1