The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Issue with ICA

overstayers tat r caught need 2 go 2 prison. shld be stay inside 4 a minimum of 3 wks.
heard tat male overstayers might be caned as well.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
screwthemcrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Can any1 tell me -

If a girl ever infringe MOM rules by working here when she is supposed to be here for social visit, she can never ever in her lifetime be allowed into Singapore again?

Bro Star3, your advice will be greatly appreciated.
Old 15-05-2010, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwthemcrazy View Post
Hi Bros,

Can any1 tell me -

If a girl ever infringe MOM rules by working here when she is supposed to be here for social visit, she can never ever in her lifetime be allowed into Singapore again?

Bro Star3, your advice will be greatly appreciated.
Not really true. It was very common for our malaysian neighbours here on social visit pass to work here. I am sure many of you know of at least a few in your neighbourhood or workplace. They just had to be careful that they dun exceed the no. of days allowed in their cycle.

I've not come across anyone banned for life just for breaching the social visit pass conditions.

For criminal offences, I would say yes for some serious offences.
Old 15-05-2010, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

i came across some gals tat was caught working @ CV yrs ago, while on 1 or 2 month social visit pass.
they were only detained in ICA building 4 less than 24 hrs.
aftwhich they were told 2 left sg 3 days later.
they were also given 3 yrs ban fr entering sg.
Old 24-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

screwthemcrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bad network problems last few days..thanks for your advices bros.
Old 27-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They will only be detain for not more than 48 hrs. After which, they will have to be repatriated back to their respective country.

Hi bro Star3,

There are plenty of Malaysians on SVP working in Singapore but it seems that there's nothing wrong with that. We were nvr instructed to refer this people to the office for further questioning except for foreigners such as Thais, Indons, Pinoy, Viets, China and even Indians..

There are so many foreigners working in Singapore illegally but so long as they do not exceed the 30 days SVP, they are good to go. Foreigners these days are rather smart to leave Singapore for Malaysia after staying for 28 days. They will stay in Malaysia for 1-3 days then return to Singapore to get another 30 days.

To all SBF bros who pick up foreigners from Malaysia, pls do check the endorsements on their ppts on when they last entered Singapore and departed because the likelihood of them being cases for suspected u-turn is very high, meaning to say they will be referred to office. This will cause delay as you will need to wait for her.

Bros, if you have lobang for foreigners(female) to enter Singapore, I would suggest that she stay in Singapore for not more than 8 days then leave for JB for about 2 to 3 days then return to Singapore again to get another 30 days. The chances of going thru will be higher. PLs do not forget to get her to bring the itinerary along when entering Singapore again.

Have a wonderful day, Bros.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
They will only be detain for not more than 48 hrs. After which, they will have to be repatriated back to their respective country.

Hi bro Star3,

There are plenty of Malaysians on SVP working in Singapore but it seems that there's nothing wrong with that. We were nvr instructed to refer this people to the office for further questioning except for foreigners such as Thais, Indons, Pinoy, Viets, China and even Indians..

There are so many foreigners working in Singapore illegally but so long as they do not exceed the 30 days SVP, they are good to go. Foreigners these days are rather smart to leave Singapore for Malaysia after staying for 28 days. They will stay in Malaysia for 1-3 days then return to Singapore to get another 30 days.

To all SBF bros who pick up foreigners from Malaysia, pls do check the endorsements on their ppts on when they last entered Singapore and departed because the likelihood of them being cases for suspected u-turn is very high, meaning to say they will be referred to office. This will cause delay as you will need to wait for her.

Bros, if you have lobang for foreigners(female) to enter Singapore, I would suggest that she stay in Singapore for not more than 8 days then leave for JB for about 2 to 3 days then return to Singapore again to get another 30 days. The chances of going thru will be higher. PLs do not forget to get her to bring the itinerary along when entering Singapore again.

Have a wonderful day, Bros.
Bro you must be from ICA. Mind sharing your counter location with me thru PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Hi bro bladyslacker

ICA can't just anyhow ban someone. They must have certain evidence or proof in order to ntl someone. well, judging from what you've said, I believe that she's on a work permit. If that is so, ica won't be able to ban her unless she's caught in vice activity.

Hi bro mano,

the counters are ever changing so not possible to share which counter.

Anyway, have a wonderful day.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Eroticsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Anyway, have a wonderful day.
Bro. Seek yr help. Have PM you. Thanks
Old 04-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

Hi bro Bladyslacker

ICA won't be able to do anything unless there's a raid at her work place. Then she will kena tang kup and be repatriated back to Thailand. But if she does go to JB for 1 to 2 days and return back to S'pore to get another 30 days of stay, the officer will be able to refer her to office for further questioning for suspected u-turn case.

If not, when the 30 days is up and she return back to her country or if she's smart enough to do an extension on her SVP for another 30 days but subjected to approval, then when she departs, there's nothing much the officer can do.

Thank you.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro sexist84,

My gf from vietnam bought a 2 way ticket (3 Jun - 1 July) to Singapore on social visit and reached yesterday evening, but she was rejected entry and sent back this morning. The air ticket somemore is SQ flight wor...

I called the the Arrival Immigrations yesterday and a guy told me that no one has been stranded behind for that particular flight. Does this mean I have to find the ICA officer in charge instead? My gf told the officer that she's here to visit me and another fren who's studying here in Singapore, but the officer did not give her a chance to on her HP to make phonecall, and not even a valid reason for sending her back.

Becos she is self-employed in Vn, she can come visit me for longer period of time, as compared to me going to vietnam for visiting (1 year only got 14 leaves ). Furthermore, she did not have any bad records of working illegally or vice activities in Sg.

Please advise how can I get her into Singapore to visit me and my family.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Hi bro miua55555

Let me be very honest with you. ICA does not need a reasons to repatriate your gf back to vietnam.

First of all, allow me to ask how often has she been to Singapore and how long is her period of stay each time she enters Singapore?
This could be due to a reason of suspected illegal worker even though she's your gf. There's no grounds/evidence as to whether both of you are genuinely in a relationship. It could be a case of OKT and an illegal worker liaising with each other. No offence to you. I'm just quoting an example.

How much cash did she bring with her?
Upon showing her air ticket to the senior officer, it's a proof that she will be staying here for almost a mth which she must have sufficient funds to last her throughout her stay.

Next thing is that, she won't know if she has hit the BL category when the officer scanned her passport. If hit, there is absolutely no chance of her entering Singapore anymore.

Well, if she's able to produce a marriage cert which certify that she's married to you, I guess she should be able to enter since it's a genuine case.

Pls do take note that Singapore is very strict about this especially countries in SE Asia as SGP does not want to have illegal workers.

I wish you all the best, bro.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro sexist84.

I will do a review of all pointers as per your advice. This is her 2nd time entering Singapore, previous stay was 1 mth+ and that's when I get to know her.

As for marriage cert, perhaps not so quick because we knew each other for 5 mths but officially "pak tor" for 3 mths only. Probably will work progressively towards it.

Btw, what is BL category ?

Thanks for your well wishes, and I wish you the best in your career too.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
Thanks bro sexist84.

I will do a review of all pointers as per your advice. This is her 2nd time entering Singapore, previous stay was 1 mth+ and that's when I get to know her.

As for marriage cert, perhaps not so quick because we knew each other for 5 mths but officially "pak tor" for 3 mths only. Probably will work progressively towards it.

Btw, what is BL category ?

Thanks for your well wishes, and I wish you the best in your career too.
BL means ban list...

You won't know if she had been caught for illegal working...why she stayed more than 1 mth+ during her first entry...Singapore really got so many places to visit and need to stay 1 mth+...think this time round she must have come in after less than 90 days from her last extended trip...suspicious...btw, where you met her 1st time hor...?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

Hi bros

BL is not ban list.