The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 14-09-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Recently went jogging with my gf at ecp late night and after that we rest at a bench which was dark. While chatting, got a bit horny... didn't do much except remove her sports bra so that I can touch her boobs. She was in a loose light colour singlet top. It was very difficult to remove her sports bra without removing her top. So she didnt wear back her sports bra when we walked back to my car. Her sports bra was squeezed into a small sling bag.

Anway when we passed by coffee bean, she wanted to go to washroom so I went to queue to buy a drink. She came out just in time and joined me in the queue... when it was our turn, she was pointed to the menu behind the counter to order her drink. The guy behind her keep staring at her but at first I didn't know why. When my gf collected our drink, I realised why. The side gap of her singlet was quite big and whenever she raised her hands, can see her side boob and nipple! She even went to pour some sweetener into her drink which I think some guys seated there also saw her zaogeng. I had to quickly stop her and told her she zaogeng. She was surprised and looked around and saw some guys looking at her. Very paiseh. Quickly left that that.
Old 14-09-2019, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Recently went jogging with my gf at ecp late night and after that we rest at a bench which was dark. While chatting, got a bit horny... didn't do much except remove her sports bra so that I can touch her boobs. She was in a loose light colour singlet top. It was very difficult to remove her sports bra without removing her top. So she didnt wear back her sports bra when we walked back to my car. Her sports bra was squeezed into a small sling bag.

Anway when we passed by coffee bean, she wanted to go to washroom so I went to queue to buy a drink. She came out just in time and joined me in the queue... when it was our turn, she was pointed to the menu behind the counter to order her drink. The guy behind her keep staring at her but at first I didn't know why. When my gf collected our drink, I realised why. The side gap of her singlet was quite big and whenever she raised her hands, can see her side boob and nipple! She even went to pour some sweetener into her drink which I think some guys seated there also saw her zaogeng. I had to quickly stop her and told her she zaogeng. She was surprised and looked around and saw some guys looking at her. Very paiseh. Quickly left that that.
Wow! Side boob can be very arousing!
Old 14-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sexdonut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppydick View Post
Agreed bro, especially with erect nipples
Old 14-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Dallaza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Love reading your gf zaogeng incidents bro. Hope to bump into her and see her zaogeng in real
Old 14-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

hope to bump into you guys too.

Quote:

Old 17-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

was at NEX NTUC Xtra on sunday 15th Sept between 4-5pm. saw a family of 3. wife in black cap and a low cut dress, showing plenty of cleavage even while walking around.. tailed her a while within NTUC n each time she put smth into e trolley, nose will bleed.. haha..
but her husb is juz beside her.. pushing e trolley w their daughter sitting in it n apparently he isnt too bored w it.
not sure if any bros here is there during this time n saw this same lady..

can only say lucky us.. lolx
Old 17-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Anyone been to Suntec over the weekends? There’s a Car and coffee promotion at Uniqlo there. On Friday, the emcee wore a loose dress with a deep V. She didn’t tie her dress properly (or tightly). And I think she didn’t wear bra (from behind cannot see bra straps). So basically her breasts is open for viewing when she makes gesture while talking. I went back again after dinner, her dress became tighter, no more show.
wow.. i will juz camp there to see more of her n maybe take a few shots n some vidz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Went to Circular Road to have dinner last Friday, and there was a group of adults sitting directly opposite me (with the female in topic face-to-face with me at the next table).

The female was wearing a skirt (cover only about half of her thigh). And she seems not to be bothered about it as her legs were wide open. Can see her purple panties. At one point, she pull her skirt even higher. Makes my pants even tighter (cause bulging at my groin).
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Unfortunately not. But can imagine it while seeing her panties. She always stay put there for a while when she open her legs up. Her panties is lace type. Which means can see the skin under the lacey part. Steam sia.
wah bro lucky u.. she juz flashing away for u to beo her till song song..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
Was at a toast box outlet opp maxwell market this morning buying breakfast. Spotted 2 ladies having their toast and this syt was wearing a dress. A short dress.

Her food was ready and when she stood up to take the food, her legs open kind of big and I saw her maroon panty. She caught me looking hahaha!

Then while waiting for my food, I choose a good spot to wait and peep abit. And she make no effort in covering up. Her legs opened quite big and I saw her panty many times. She caught me oooking though but didn’t make any effort to cover up still and still continue to close and open her legs for me to view her panty hahahaha

Short cheap thrill while waiting for my breakfast
wah lao.. makes no effort some more!! n yet still show more to u n even saw u looking at her.. maybe u can ask for her number bro..
u nv knw wat can happen nx.. LOLx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post
I went on a picnic date at a park with this girl. She wore a brown dress past her knees. When we sit down on mat she sit cross leg directly opposite me. Throughout the date she would raise her leg to swap left leg over right, right leg over left. Every time she raise leg I always see btw her legs she wear white panties. I think she know I can see, but carry on doing anyway. Good day.
any actions aft picnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfoodie View Post
Couple of experiences that happened this week to share

1) Was waiting for the lift at the office and when it arrived, there as a huge gust of wind that came out from the elevator when it descends, one syt entered the lift first and her skirt flew up, exposing a blue lace undie

2) Was walking inbetween floors(from 15 to 14 floor), just nice, a colleague was walking from 14 to 15.. and we said hi mid-stairs. when I reached 14 floor she reach 15 floor, i look up at her to say bye and i got an eyeful of her white thongs, lucky day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
for those who work in Suntec, Centennial or millenia tower brothers, upskirts caused by sudden gust of wind is pretty normal there...

everyday can see color flag...
agree to tht area.. v prone to sudden gust of wind.. if u happened to be at e right place at e right time den dun need to buy 4D or TOTO everyday liao.. lolx
Old 17-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppydick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdonut View Post
Agreed bro, especially with erect nipples
wow.. can only say lucky those guys tht managed to beo ur gf ZG..

Last edited by zl1983; 18-09-2019 at 03:32 PM.
Old 18-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Yes bro you lucky. Now days in sg girls want to show them legs till pussy but cleveg show is rare. Exciting to see celevage.
Old 18-09-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Yes bro you lucky. Now days in sg girls want to show them legs till pussy but cleveg show is rare. Exciting to see celevage.
No, u r wrong bro...which age r u from ??..they certainly prefer n enjoy showing off their cleavage or downblouse ...rather than zaogeng their panties to you ...most r taught to sit with their legs closed up tgt...the panties they r wearing under their dresses is very sacred to them as they cover the most forbidden part of their body i. e their pussy ...that's why when some bros try to take upskirt pics of their panties they will be arrested and charged in court...so be careful don't play play with them when u talking anything abt their panties

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-09-2019 at 08:00 PM.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No, u r wrong bro...which age r u from ??..they certainly prefer n enjoy showing off their cleavage or downblouse ...rather than zaogeng their panties to you ...most r taught to sit with their legs closed up tgt...the panties they r wearing under their dresses is very sacred to them as they cover the most forbidden part of their body i. e their pussy ...that's why when some bros try to take upskirt pics of their panties they will be arrested and charged in court...so be careful don't play play with them when u talking anything abt their panties
Hahaha. Maybe bro. Because i saw many panties show, atleast one everyday but celevage very rare. Mostly one week one or two. Because 90% girls wear very shirt skirt so got high chance.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
TakeAHotPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Hahaha. Maybe bro. Because i saw many panties show, atleast one everyday but celevage very rare. Mostly one week one or two. Because 90% girls wear very shirt skirt so got high chance.
You so lucky bro, maybe I should follow you and get to see panties hehe
Old 20-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
airness89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
for those who work in Suntec, Centennial or millenia tower brothers, upskirts caused by sudden gust of wind is pretty normal there...

everyday can see color flag...
Which area is that bro?
Old 20-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at a cafe at t pagar. Ordered my drinks and waited at counter. Spotted a 30s or early 40s lady seated at table with her dress collar wide open. Could see much of her boobs from afar so I suspected that if the angle is right, can see nipples. She is not bad looking, not a babe but someone u don’t mind seeing naked. I moved closer to her and lo and behold, her left huge light brownish nipples was in full sight. I could not breathe. She was damn flat but had f ing huge nips. I looked around to make sure no one was looking at me but the cafe owner was at counter and looked at me. I pretended to look elsewhere. When the owner was busy, I quickly looked at her nips. The nipple owner was totally oblivious. I saw her nips for a good five seconds before my order came. Would have enjoyed longer had the owner not been there to spoil the day.

Thinking of her nips is making me steam now....
Old 20-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lephonghong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Spotted a 30s or early 40s lady seated at table with her dress collar wide open. Could see much of her boobs from afar so I suspected that if the angle is right, can see nipples. She is not bad looking, not a babe but someone u don’t mind seeing naked. I moved closer to her and lo and behold, her left huge light brownish nipples was in full sight. I could not breathe. She was damn flat but had f ing huge nips. I looked around to make sure no one was looking at me but the cafe owner was at counter and looked at me. I pretended to look elsewhere. When the owner was busy, I quickly looked at her nips. The nipple owner was totally oblivious. I saw her nips for a good five seconds before my order came.
Nice sighting bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1