The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
melvin3075 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

i have the blister and open sore symtoms...
wanted to go for check..
heard the result will be send to house by mail..
can request to go collect myself? cos dun wan alert parents...
im so lost now...
how is the percentage that i am not having gential herpes with the blister??
i am not cheonster... first time visit sex worker then get the blister liao..
Old 23-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

another question.. if i have genital herpes, is it safe to wash my clothes together with my family?? thanks.. i so terrified now...
regrets to go sex worker.. but wat the hell it is my first time...
how can be so unlucky..
Old 23-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
dann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can request for result via sms.

Genital herpes usually cluster together. There lot of information here, go read them. It does't mean that u hv a blister in ur private region mean u hv genital herpes. It can be folculitis or due to heat what ever.

Go and do a test, is not worth going thru the worried and anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin3075 View Post
i have the blister and open sore symtoms...
wanted to go for check..
heard the result will be send to house by mail..
can request to go collect myself? cos dun wan alert parents...
im so lost now...
how is the percentage that i am not having gential herpes with the blister??
i am not cheonster... first time visit sex worker then get the blister liao..
Old 23-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Samster

dann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
regrets to go sex worker.. but wat the hell it is my first time...
how can be so unlucky..
hmm...... STD & Hiv they are viruses, they dont Recognized if u re first timer or not, got chance they go in.
Old 23-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Samster

went for the checkup...
im so depressed now...
feeling like the end of the world...
dunno how to last the 3 weeks for the results..
dunno how to face my parents..
no future 4 me liao.. there will be no woman tt will accept me..
felt so unfair.. so many pple visit sex workers but never gana.. i first time gana..
so down... there dun seems not many responses or activities here..
Old 24-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
went for the checkup...
im so depressed now...
felt so unfair.. so many pple visit sex workers but never gana.. i first time gana..
melvin3075,

Depressed....
Nothing you can do now, what have happen already happen

Feeling like the end of the world....
Come on while the result is not out, dont anyhow speculate ok. you earned yourself some worry time, and i hope this will be a wakeup call.

Is not nescessary to be 3 week, my others STD result came back in 1 week time. 2-3 week is just the period or if there any delayed in the labs.

This is something personal and is up to you.

no future 4 me liao.. there will be no woman tt will accept me...
Your result is not out yet, why you think until so far?

felt so unfair.. so many pple visit sex workers but never gana.. i first time gana...
I guess you are young chap, but like i says HIV/STD doesn't care. Whatever the result is, I'm really hope you start to take responsibility for your health. No one can do that for you. Do another HIV test again 4-6 week and HIV & STD 3 month later ok.

You think i go for my test i not scared? I kena call back ASAP when i suppose to get my HIV result & STD is suppose to be 2 week later. I worried like shits, but who know I was call back just to tell me i got herpes type1. I thot i siao liao but heng.
http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=75908
Old 30-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

cr8tiv3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

notice a small red bump like rash on dickhead after bbbj with fl 5 days ago.

is it herpes? will the small red bump grow to a blister?
Old 31-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
chop6869 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
went for the checkup...
im so depressed now...
Dont be too worry,this is where its tells you to stop cheoning.
Well dun be sad proper, focus developing your health s for now
when the time you meet your future GF, and both of you are getting inteo a more serious relationship, pls be responsible enought to tell her the truth.
not telling her the truth is more suffering than telling (I assured you that) becos u will live a life full of worrys and anxiety, frighten she will find out. But if you tell her, and she is willing to accept the way you are (bcos its a mistake commited b4 both of u met) then you will set free from worry and be faithful to her bcos she accepted you even you have HSV.

iTS NOT WORTH CHEONGING, THERE MUST BE A POINT WHERE WE MUST IT IN LIFE SOMEHOW OR ANOTHER. JUST TELL YOUR SELF ITS JUST LUST IN OUR MIND , ALL WOMEN SAME ONE WHOLE TWO BREAST
Old 31-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8tiv3 View Post
notice a small red bump like rash on dickhead after bbbj with fl 5 days ago.

is it herpes? will the small red bump grow to a blister?
May and may not friend. It can be folliculitis or anything cause by heat. Go and visit DCS and dont self diagnos.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

th
Quote:
Originally Posted by chop6869 View Post
Dont be too worry,this is where its tells you to stop cheoning.
Well dun be sad proper, focus developing your health s for now
when the time you meet your future GF, and both of you are getting inteo a more serious relationship, pls be responsible enought to tell her the truth.
not telling her the truth is more suffering than telling (I assured you that) becos u will live a life full of worrys and anxiety, frighten she will find out. But if you tell her, and she is willing to accept the way you are (bcos its a mistake commited b4 both of u met) then you will set free from worry and be faithful to her bcos she accepted you even you have HSV.

iTS NOT WORTH CHEONGING, THERE MUST BE A POINT WHERE WE MUST IT IN LIFE SOMEHOW OR ANOTHER. JUST TELL YOUR SELF ITS JUST LUST IN OUR MIND , ALL WOMEN SAME ONE WHOLE TWO BREAST
thanks for consoling me.. but i am not a cheongster... that is the first time with a sex worker.. been soo obedient for my whole life... and just one time kanna... the result not out yet... still hope is not herpes.. if gana syphillis i also not so sad..
Old 02-11-2007, 07:57 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

wtf stop whining ...you really should go read up more on herpes.
it is not the end of the world..if it is the world population would only be half of what we have now.. and what make you think syphillis is not any worst.

Quote:

felt so unfair.. so many pple visit sex workers but never gana.. i first time gana.

still hope is not herpes.. if gana syphillis i also not so sad..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 02-11-2007 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
th

thanks for consoling me.. but i am not a cheongster... that is the first time with a sex worker.. been soo obedient for my whole life... and just one time kanna... the result not out yet... still hope is not herpes.. if gana syphillis i also not so sad..
More than 70% of the population have herpes type 1 or 2 so what's the big deal???

If you have had chicken pox, you're already carrying the herpes zoster virus for life and it can resurface at a later date to cause extreme pain and even blindness. If everyone fell apart like you just because of a viral infection, the world would come to a standstill in no time at all.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Herpes - The Hidden Epidemic

If you don't have a herpes virus somewhere in your body, consider yourself lucky. You're one of few Americans to escape this pesky bug. The Mayo Clinic reports that 135 million Americans age 12 and older have herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1), the most common form of the herpes virus. And an astounding 90 percent of the population has HSV-1 by age 70.

You don't have to feel sick or have symptoms to be infected. You can also spread the highly contagious virus without even knowing you have it. Herpes infections can go completely unnoticed or they can be potentially life-threatening, depending on the type of infection.

Cold sores

These common irritations are usually caused by HSV-1, but can also be caused by HSV-2 (which typically causes genital herpes). Treatment includes over-the-counter creams and pain relievers such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Other prescription medications can speed up recovery. Transmission can be prevented by not kissing anyone and not touching people after you've touched the cold sore.

Genital herpes

This infection is similar to cold sores, but the sores appear in the genital area. It is almost always caused by HSV-2, but can be caused by HSV-1. Having sex with someone who is having an outbreak is the most common way to get infected. Sores do not have to be visible for the person to be contagious. Daily doses of antiviral medications can help speed healing and suppress outbreaks. Use condoms to help prevent transmission, and always avoid sexual contact when you have sores or feel an outbreak coming.

Herpes simplex keratitis

This is an infection of the eye that is caused by touching the eye after coming in contact with a herpes sore. Repeated infections can scar the eye and affect your vision. Topical antiviral medications are usually prescribed for treatment.

Herpetic whitlow

A painful infection of the fingertip, herpetic whitlow is caused by touching herpes sores. Antiviral medications are given to prevent transmission, although they may not shorten the duration of the infection.

Shingles (herpes zoster)

The herpes virus that causes chickenpox causes shingles. After you've had chicken pox as a child, the virus can lie dormant in nerve cells near your spinal cord or brain. Aging, illness or stress can reactivate the virus. A band of blisters usually wraps around your trunk and heals within a month. Antiviral medications can help prevent serious complications.

http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/2...runc_sys.shtml
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Dr Pym

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

As one of the few STD w/o any known cure, herpes is really kinda scary. Thanks for all the info posted here by sammyboyfor and the other sammsters
Old 24-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 17
Warrior Of Zen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reading this thread is scary but very informative. thanks to all the advise from bros here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1